PDA

View Full Version : "Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

twistedpuppy
July 18th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Which 5 songs would you like to be performed in series three?

Set Fire To The Rain by Adele (Santana! SANTANA! SANTANA!)
Judas by Lady Gaga
Viva La Vida by Coldplay
Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack
Lovesong by The Cure.

Make it happen RM!!

Manila Luzon
July 18th, 2011, 06:29 PM
How silly of me! v___v I'm gonna do that list again.

Last Chance by Nicki Minaj and Natasha what's-her-face, Sung by Quinn and Mercedes to Sam
California King Bed by Rihanna, Sung by Rachel and Santana to Brittany and Finn
Superbass by Nicki Minaj, Sung by idk. Santana?
Set Fire To The Rain by Adele, Sung by Santana

Asdfsf HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN.

Glee the 3D Concert movie will be released in cinemas. 19th August is when America will get it. After Europe will get it, and so on.

On the 5th August, the soundtrack to the movie will be released! <333

Naya Rivera was ill during a performance of River Deep - Mountain High, so Darren and Chris joined Amber for the song. Hopefully we'll get to hear Mercedes, Kurt and Blaine rock River Deep - Mountain high!

Mew~
July 19th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Heh, I don't think Santana is going to sing any Adele song any time soon, give up. xD

/I'm not in a creative mood to think of songs to be preformed. Although one I've always wanted them to cover was "Kiss Me." Though I wouldn't know how they would implement it.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Idina Menzel come back, but at the same time pissed off with Ryan for saying there won't be any guest stars. Well, this seems interesting. I feel more interested in her coming back will be like for Quinn to be honest. :D

Manila Luzon
July 19th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Heh, I don't think Santana is going to sing any Adele song any time soon, give up. xD

/I'm not in a creative mood to think of songs to be preformed. Although one I've always wanted them to cover was "Kiss Me." Though I wouldn't know how they would implement it.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Idina Menzel come back, but at the same time pissed off with Ryan for saying there won't be any guest stars. Well, this seems interesting. I feel more interested in her coming back will be like for Quinn to be honest. :D

Idina will be back for 10 - 12 Episodes. I think he meant no more 1 episode guest starts, like Brit, Gwyneth, Kristen etc...

Although Kristen is returning.

Bluerang1
July 19th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Yes! Yes! Superbass! I even made a dance for the chorus xD I think it should e sung by Mercedes to some guy, like a rich one if her and Sam split or to Sam since he's kinds "shy".

Oh and yeah I missed Idina in Season 2, but I guess she'd be unneeded plot which could be saved for the next Season.

Mew~
July 19th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Idina will be back for 10 - 12 Episodes. I think he meant no more 1 episode guest starts, like Brit, Gwyneth, Kristen etc...

Although Kristen is returning.
Could be back for 10 - 12 episodes. Which was just mentioned on deadline.com, it's only really described as a major arc. But either way, Ryan said he wanted to focus on the kids, I don't think putting her back up there with Will is going to be great. Since most of us want Will and Emma to stay together now.

Manila Luzon
July 19th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Could be back for 10 - 12 episodes. Which was just mentioned on deadline.com, it's only really described as a major arc. But either way, Ryan said he wanted to focus on the kids, I don't think putting her back up there with Will is going to be great. Since most of us want Will and Emma to stay together now.

Since when was it mentioned that she would be with Will?

Rachel has a "hilarious" storyline coming up. Maybe this will be it.

She is back for 10 - 12 Episodes. -3- A major arc is about that long.

Mew~
July 19th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Since when was it mentioned that she would be with Will?

Rachel has a "hilarious" storyline coming up. Maybe this will be it.

She is back for 10 - 12 Episodes. -3- A major arc is about that long.
complicating things for Rachel as well as former flame Will SchuesterWell, that just spells out a bump for Will/Emma for me, she probably slips she nearly slept with him whilst Will was still kind of with Emma. That also contradicts your hilarious storyline with Rachel.

Please tell you how you measured that. :\ But either way, that hasn't been confirmed, I haven't seen the 10 - 12 episodes been said without a could. But it doesn't really matter either way.

Manila Luzon
July 19th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Well, that just spells out a bump for Will/Emma for me, she probably slips she nearly slept with him whilst Will was still kind of with Emma. That also contradicts your hilarious storyline with Rachel.

Please tell you how you measured that. :\ But either way, that hasn't been confirmed, I haven't seen the 10 - 12 episodes been said without a could. But it doesn't really matter either way.

Emma knows that Will and Shelby almost slept together lmao. Magazine articles like this are never on the ball. That's why I never get my news from them. \: There's a comicon or something on the 29th July that's going to give information, hopefully we'll find out some new stuff.

could span as many as 10-12 episodes.

It'll be 10-12 episodes, and will be the first part of season 3. Then after the break the 7 episode arc for the glee project winner will happen, after that we'll get the final arc.

Mew~
July 19th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Emma knows that Will and Shelby almost slept together lmao. Magazine articles like this are never on the ball. That's why I never get my news from them. \: There's a comicon or something on the 29th July that's going to give information, hopefully we'll find out some new stuff.
So why are you still going on about 10 - 12 episodes when that's where your getting it from? lmao As far as I am aware, the article isn't from a magazine, and as far as I'm aware the most reliable (only?) source.
Also, remember how long Sunshine was supposed to come back for?
/can't remember everything. But yeah, Emma will still probably be a will annoyed and what not with her being in the cool and what not, otherwise there wouldn't be a so called

It'll be 10-12 episodes, and will be the first part of season 3. Then after the break the 7 episode arc for the glee project winner will happen, after that we'll get the final arc.
Meh, I can see happening as a final arc to be honest, since if she is going to be a teacher she'll probably want Rachel to get her national trophy. But who knows, neither of us write the script, you in particular. xD Though maybe it should be you up there instead of Ryan.
I'm just discussing this since it interests me, I don't know why your trying to argue with me, just wait till the arc and we'll finally see. xD

Manila Luzon
July 19th, 2011, 10:15 AM
So why are you still going on about 10 - 12 episodes when that's where your getting it from? lmao As far as I am aware, the article isn't from a magazine, and as far as I'm aware the most reliable (only?) source.
Also, remember how long Sunshine was supposed to come back for?
/can't remember everything. But yeah, Emma will still probably be a will annoyed and what not with her being in the cool and what not, otherwise there wouldn't be a so called

Meh, I can see happening as a final arc to be honest, since if she is going to be a teacher she'll probably want Rachel to get her national trophy. But who knows, neither of us write the script, you in particular. xD Though maybe it should be you up there instead of Ryan.
I'm just discussing this since it interests me, I don't know why your trying to argue with me, just wait till the arc and we'll finally see. xD

I got the 10-12 episodes information from somewhere else. LMFAO.
Sunshine was set to appear in the first episode, again in the Superbowl episode, again in A night of Neglect and finally in Nationals. The only part she didn't appear in was the Superbowl.

Where'd the teacher idea come from? \: She'll probably just come back and help the club out. She won't be teaching.

I'm not trying to argue... I'm just putting in my opinion, as are you.

Mew~
July 19th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I got the 10-12 episodes information from somewhere else. LMFAO.
... Which says the same thing. ._.'

You also used that word again, which does offend people, even though saying you don't like the word yourself. And I might as well report you since it's against the rules to bypass the censor system...

Sunshine was set to appear in the first episode, again in the Superbowl episode, again in A night of Neglect and finally in Nationals. The only part she didn't appear in was the Superbowl.
Ryan supposedly said she was going to have around 4-5 episodes near the end of season 2.

Where'd the teacher idea come from? \: She'll probably just come back and help the club out. She won't be teaching.
Well she is supposedly going to join McKinley High School as a new teacher. Though noticing your previous post your obviously against the source, even though yours seems to be somewhat reliable on the same base.

Bluerang1
July 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM
So will Will be leaving with the outgoing class, to follow his dreams of being on Broadway, or will he stay and continue helping kids who are interested in being in the Glee club?

I also wonder why lower or even upper-classmen aren't in the Glee club. Fiction is fiction.

Jubilation
July 19th, 2011, 10:46 PM
So is it established that all the current Glee club are the same year level?

Bluerang1
July 19th, 2011, 11:24 PM
^Kind of. They all went to Junior prom together with non being a guest :/

Jubilation
July 20th, 2011, 03:19 AM
With whom being a guest sorry?

Bluerang1
July 20th, 2011, 03:54 AM
The character Sam. He was a gust star in Season 2 as well, not part of the main cast but part of the Glee club.

Manila Luzon
July 20th, 2011, 09:47 AM
The character Sam. He was a gust star in Season 2 as well, not part of the main cast but part of the Glee club.

Sam was a reccuring cast member in Season 2, he'll be a Guest star in Season 3.

Lauren was a guest star in Season 2 but a recurring cast member in season 3.

Too answer your question a few posts up, nope, William will be staying in season 4, as will Sue and Emma.

Matthew, Jane, Jayma and Theba (idk his first name, but it's Figgin's) all have a 6 year contract. So as long as glee is on, so are these guys.

Bluerang1
July 20th, 2011, 09:55 AM
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b252533_ryan_murphy_bored_with_glee.html

^Discussion worthy? Never saw him in this light ^^

Manila Luzon
July 20th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Urgh, I really don't care about RM. Ian and Brad are still producing it so who cares? Now there are 6 new writers on the show it's certainly going to get interesting.

The gist is that he's bored with the same old Rachel, Kurt etc that's why they're being cut for Season 4. The question is; do we really need a season 4? As a major gleek saying this is like a crime or something, but it's true. People watch the show for the talented Rachel or the beautiful Quinn. But since they're all getting cut who's going to replace them? Some talentless fools looking for their next big break? Hopefully not and they'll just end glee after Season 3.

Bluerang1
July 20th, 2011, 10:20 AM
^Me? D=

But you're right. It's the nostalgia effect. Like with Santanny gone, the show will lack laughter xD

Nuke
July 20th, 2011, 10:25 AM
I've never pictured RM in any light so my inital impression is pretty bad.

I think this could end up like Skins (completely different shows but whatever) and change the cast every few seasons.

I'm glad Idina is returning though. I didn't like the way her part ended.

I forgot to answer my own topic anyway so...

I think I've already mentioned this one at some point but Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars and it would be good as a group number similar to Sing.

It'd be good for them to do something by Eminem. Most of his lyrics are appropriate to him only though so it could be hard to do.

Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol. If its anything like the previous two seasons anything could happen so no-one in particular to sing it. Maybe Blaine though.

Bad - Michael Jackson. Not sure if this has already been done at some stage. I don't particularly like the song but I just think it'd be a good one for Artie or maybe even Puck.

Its inevitable anyway but it'd be good for them to cover some of Gaga's new album.

EDIT: Almost each line begins with I.

Jubilation
July 21st, 2011, 12:18 AM
Well apparently Santana's storyline could be used for awhile, or at least according to Glee wiki spoilers for Season Three.

Which 5 songs would you like to be performed in series three?
Adele - Set Fire to the Rain (SANTANA!)
Christina Aguilera - Fighter (Santana again)
Rihanna - Unfaithful (Quinn or Rachel)
Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me (Tina!)

I can't think of a fifth song.

Manila Luzon
July 21st, 2011, 11:08 AM
That has given me an idea.

What do you think they're gonna do with Santana's coming out story?

I honestly think they'll do the opposite of Kurt. Instead of having an understanding parent who accepts it, Santana's parents will be heavily homophobic. RIB aren't sure whether or not that they want Santana to have a happy ending just yet. ;-;

Impo
July 21st, 2011, 07:08 PM
wow... I'm behind on my episodes...
So is Lauren and Sam only guest stars in season 3? Damn. I liked Lauren...

Manila Luzon
July 21st, 2011, 07:47 PM
wow... I'm behind on my episodes...
So is Lauren and Sam only guest stars in season 3? Damn. I liked Lauren...

Sam is. Lauren isn't. It's like Sam and Lauren swapped. Lauren is a recurring member, Sam is a guest star.

Jubilation
July 21st, 2011, 10:40 PM
From what I've heard, RM is taking a different route to Santana's coming-out storyline in that her family won't accept it, which I think shall make it more realistic and relate to viewers, as my own parents aren't happy with me being gay that much.

Impo
July 23rd, 2011, 06:23 AM
Sam is. Lauren isn't. It's like Sam and Lauren swapped. Lauren is a recurring member, Sam is a guest star.

OH THANK GOD. Lauren > Sam.

And I'm sorry to hear that, Jubilation

Manila Luzon
July 23rd, 2011, 09:51 AM
Lmao. I have to post this; http://trollmurphy.tumblr.com/page/1

It's a tumblr dedicated to Ryan Troll Murphy. XDD

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbg5lwqq2J1qecoy2o1_500.jpg

Bluerang1
July 23rd, 2011, 02:40 PM
Hahahahaa that's pretty funny.

I want to create a meme xD Looks like Joe was right about Santana's coming out story. TO be honest I didn't see her as the lesbian one if they had to have one in the Glee club. No wonder her parents might be taken aback.

Manila Luzon
July 24th, 2011, 09:22 PM
You'll all be glad to know that not all of the cast is leaving in Season 4.

Jenna Ushkowitz who plays Tina is a junior in Season 3, meaning she's a senior in Season 4. :D

Mew~
July 25th, 2011, 08:07 AM
".@BFalchuk just said they have "no interest" in breaking up Finn and Rachel this season. #GLEE #SDCC #PressRoom @UltimateGleeks"Pfffttt...

Well, I wonder if glee will do anything to do with Amy Winehouse, maybe a tribute episode, or at least a mention. There was a cover of Rehab in the pilot episode, and Santana did a cover fo Back to Black, so I'm sure the creators have taken notice of her.

Nuke
July 25th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Good to see that Lea, Chris and Cory won't be leaving after all.

Looks like RM has decided to go back on everything pretty much.

Roll on series three!

Manila Luzon
July 25th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Pfffttt...

Well, I wonder if glee will do anything to do with Amy Winehouse, maybe a tribute episode, or at least a mention. There was a cover of Rehab in the pilot episode, and Santana did a cover fo Back to Black, so I'm sure the creators have taken notice of her.

Micheal Jackson didn't get a tribute. So I doubt Amy will. But she is Naya's favourite artist, so I wonder if she'll push for it.

Good to see that Lea, Chris and Cory won't be leaving after all.

Looks like RM has decided to go back on everything pretty much.

Roll on series three!

... Chris, Lea and Cory are still leaving at the end of Season 3.

Bluerang1
July 25th, 2011, 05:12 PM
We'll find out episode one who's leaving. And what's wrong with Chord?! Is his decision what status he wants in the show, make it good man D= Aaalso;

Who do you think will be graduating next Season?
Rachel, Finn, Kurt, obviously, and Blaine, Mike, Puck, Quinn. Not sure about the others.

Mew~
July 26th, 2011, 01:43 AM
... Chris, Lea and Cory are still leaving at the end of Season 3.
Actually, it seems they are not, Brad said at SDCC that they will graduate but won't leave the show. Take a look. (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s57/glee/news/a331414/glee-lea-michele-cory-monteith-chris-colfer-wont-leave-after-season-three.html)

No one. Shhhhhh.

Just thought I should drop Heather Morris in the thread, old pic but so epic:
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnq9hsv7Re1qf5uh7o1_500.jpg
She's wearing blue stockings. ♥.♥ (from glee tour)

You guys should also check out Brad's twitter (http://twitter.com/#%21/BFalchuk), some cool stuff and spoilers xD. Rachel/Quinn eh?

Manila Luzon
July 26th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Actually, it seems they are not, Brad said at SDCC that they will graduate but won't leave the show. Take a look. (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s57/glee/news/a331414/glee-lea-michele-cory-monteith-chris-colfer-wont-leave-after-season-three.html)

No one. Shhhhhh.

Just thought I should drop Heather Morris in the thread, old pic but so epic:
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnq9hsv7Re1qf5uh7o1_500.jpg
She's wearing blue stockings. ♥.♥ (from glee tour)

Remember this is glee and nothing is really set in stone. \: I don't want them to leave the show. But it was about Kurt that "because you leave school, it doesn't mean you leave your home town"

Me thinks that Kurt and Blaine will be sticking around for Season 4. Rachel was pretty determined to get to New York. I don't really care about her. She can go away. >: Lea maybe an amazing person but she hogs the light.

Mew~
July 26th, 2011, 03:03 AM
There is going to be a tribute episode, near the end of season 3, I don't think it'll be for Amy though since that only happened a few days ago, we'll have to wait for more info. :\

chaos11011
July 26th, 2011, 04:55 AM
I don't have much to say really, I just hope no one leaves but that's all we can do, hope. It's been a great second season and I hope the 3rd will be better. I hope there's some more Brittana, more Tike (is that what they call it?) and maybe some Klaine problems like Kurt or Blaine loving someone else then they make up or break up or something.

Can't wait till The Glee Project ends so I can figure out who's the winner if you know don't spoil me, or I'll come to your house and beat you with a 15ft hammer :x.

Manila Luzon
July 26th, 2011, 05:06 AM
There is going to be a tribute episode, near the end of season 3, I don't think it'll be for Amy though since that only happened a few days ago, we'll have to wait for more info. :\

It's at the start of the second part. ;-; Confusing to say. I want it to be Amy but it won't be. \: I want it to be quite a few really; I want the Spice Girls or P!nk, Nicki Minaj. But we'll probably get none of them and we'll get some other thing. >:

I don't have much to say really, I just hope no one leaves but that's all we can do, hope. It's been a great second season and I hope the 3rd will be better. I hope there's some more Brittana, more Tike (is that what they call it?) and maybe some Klaine problems like Kurt or Blaine loving someone else then they make up or break up or something.

Can't wait till The Glee Project ends so I can figure out who's the winner if you know don't spoil me, or I'll come to your house and beat you with a 15ft hammer :x.

We are getting more Brittana and Tike for Season 3! ;D

Klaine do not break up, but. They go through a rough patch.

Shelby returns during episode 2. :3

Part 1 of Season 3 will have 10 Episodes, part 2 will have 12.

The people who are graduating and the ones who are staying will be revealed in the first episode! :DD

Tina and Artie are not getting back together, thank god. RIB are looking into Beiste having a relationship. Please let it happen, she's so awesome!

The first episode has a Kurt and Blaine scene at the Lima Bean,a choir room scene, a Quinn and Rachel scene, and a Will/Emma/Beiste scene.

Sue is running for Congress. "She doesn't just wanna end the glee club. She wants to end all glee clubs." Her platform is 'No arts in schools.'

We meet Mike's parents!

Mercedes gets a new boyfriend over the summer. Meaning no Samcedes development and probably means Sam has already left; just as Matt did. \:

Blaine will develop more this season.

Bluerang1
July 26th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Ah so that's Sue's new aim. I thought in S3 the Glee club will be cool in the school but people will be intimidated to join because they're just too good and don't feel they're good enough... Sue's awesome xD Great job writers.

Manila Luzon
July 27th, 2011, 05:04 AM
I don't like it when Sue is mean to the glee club, not because it's mean. Well really because it's getting old. \: Hopefully this time we'll see less Sue and more of New Directions.

Jubilation
July 29th, 2011, 12:03 AM
I'm curious as to which of the Glee Project shall be Sue's biggest rival ever.

Mew~
August 4th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Some news for you folks about some new characters for season 3:

There are going to be some new Mean Girls, which supposedly may be Cheerios. Sugar and Sheila, Sugar is… well, she’s basically RHNJ’s Danielle Staub, only in high school. Affluent, self-confident and a godawful singer. Sheila, a modern-day Joan Jett, actually has her own pack of Blackhearts and the tats to go with ’em.

A new linebacker by the name Bubba, though this person is revealed (at comic-con) to be the person that Mercedes started dating during the summer.

Also, sixtysomething actresses will be passing through to audition for the role of Nancy Bletheim, a geometry teacher who thinks the arts are for… well, anywhere but in school.

Bluerang1
August 4th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Yay! New Mean Girls. QuiSantanny could only do so much xD And they sound cool. Lol at the Housewives comparison. I like the creativity here, I didn't know what they'd do with antagonists for Season 3. And it looks like Sue is getting s sidekick! xD

Also, Finn, Rachel and Kurt will be here for Season 4! They have 4 year contracts so they'll be staying or maybe graduating and hanging around? But they'll be there :)

Manila Luzon
August 4th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Some news for you folks about some new characters for season 3:

There are going to be some new Mean Girls, which supposedly may be Cheerios. Sugar and Sheila, Sugar is… well, she’s basically RHNJ’s Danielle Staub, only in high school. Affluent, self-confident and a godawful singer. Sheila, a modern-day Joan Jett, actually has her own pack of Blackhearts and the tats to go with ’em.

A new linebacker by the name Bubba, though this person is revealed (at comic-con) to be the person that Mercedes started dating during the summer.

Also, sixtysomething actresses will be passing through to audition for the role of Nancy Bletheim, a geometry teacher who thinks the arts are for… well, anywhere but in school.

You totally stole my thang, gurl! ;] I checked this information out earlier and it made me cry. Not literally but y'know.

Bubba? Srsly. I don't want to ship Bubcedes. v-v

Something tells me Sugar and Sheila are going to be like the Season 1 Santana and Brittany, in terms of being mean. I wonder if they pick on Rachel, and then Santana or Quinn joins in and defends Rachel. <: Oooo Pezberry friendship plz.

Bluerang1
August 6th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Heather looks so hot in Loser Like Me for the Glee 3D film. From the trailer anyway xD

Alternative
August 6th, 2011, 06:24 AM
I don't understand the point of the movie, tbqh. Sure thing have a Glee Movie, but in 3D? That's what baffles me.

Also, what I'd love to see more of this season if anything would be more filler-esque things behind the scenes, like they did with Sue's Corner and the secret gays and Adam Lambert. If they either got her talking to Congress officials and filming it, or Brittany doing more Fondue for Two, I'd think that'd be amazing.

Jubilation
August 6th, 2011, 04:49 PM
While I'm excited to see Sugar and Sheila, it kind of does seem like Britanna in terms of character, let's hope they change it abit.

Bluerang1
August 8th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Glee-ified my sis and I xD By this I mean pic with hand in "L" sign and "g" and "ee" on the sides.

Nuke
August 8th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Would anyone else like to see Finn's paralyzed friend from 'Laryngitis' (sp?) come back as a guest?

Since Rachel promised to give him singing lessons, I want to see how it turned out.

Bluerang1
August 8th, 2011, 03:23 PM
News Confirmed:

OMG! They are graduating! But there's something about Julliard Arts Academy spin-off or something. Naya and Diana are also Seniors :)

Manila Luzon
August 8th, 2011, 03:25 PM
News Confirmed:

OMG! They are graduating! But there's something about Julliard Arts Academy spin-off or something. Naya and Diana are also Seniors :)

We already knew they were graduating lol. I don't want a spin-off that doesn't include members of the original cast.

NurseBarbra
August 8th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Em. They have a contract for several years... Seriousally, Ryan just Be trollin'

Manila Luzon
August 10th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Got some news. <:

Even though a lot of the glee club members are seniors, only 3 of them will be graduating this season. The only character confirmed to be graduating is Santana.

Lea, Darren, Naya, Cory, Chris, Amber, Mark, Heather have all been confirmed to be recording at least 1 song. Except Lea, who has recorded 3.
http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/2/2c/Tumblr_lg0jvz7wAo1qcw7u5-1-.gif

Mercedes' boyfriend has now been renamed Marcus and will be played by LaMarcus Tinker

There'll be a scene in Emma's office with Emma, Rachel and Kurt. There will be no break ups this season.

Tina, Artie and Mike have a scene together. <:

Jubilation
August 11th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Wait so Kurt, Rachel and Finn aren't graduating now but Santana is?

Not happy : C

Nuke
August 12th, 2011, 05:02 AM
They should either graduate none of them or all of them.

Not sure if I like the direction the show is headed.

-ty-
August 12th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Has anyone been watching the Glee Project?

They referenced several times that Rachel and Finn would be graduating soon, and they need replacements. But I don't think any of those kids can fill their shoes.

Forever
August 12th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Has anyone been watching the Glee Project?

...I like how I haven't posted here for ages, lol :(

But yes, I've been watching it, tbh from the current characters I'm pretty sure it'll either be the dreadlock dude or the one that is gay that'll get into the show, kinda disappointing tho since the orange haired girl is my favourite. It was on TV tonight and yet I cannot remember the names lool. I don't want the short / brown haired girl to get onto the show 'cause idk I don't feel she belongs on Glee :x

Jubilation
August 12th, 2011, 03:47 PM
I've been watching TGP as it airs in America and I'm kind of heart-broken, as my fav got eliminated last week : (

Out of all of them, I think the ones which have a parallel on Glee are:
Alex - Mercedes / Kurt
Lyndsay - Rachel
Damian - Finn
Marissa - Brittany

NurseBarbra
August 12th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Can I just detour for a minute and just say, OMG DIANNA (Quinn) HAD PINK HAIR ON SET AND SHE SAID ITS PART OF THE STORYLINE

Manila Luzon
August 13th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Can I just detour for a minute and just say, OMG DIANNA (Quinn) HAD PINK HAIR ON SET AND SHE SAID ITS PART OF THE STORYLINE

I SAW THAT TOO! 8DDD ITS PART OF QUINNS NEW CHARACTER.

Speaking of, Quinn is changing dramatically this season with her wardrobe overhaul and the fact she is longer wearing her Cross Necklace.

Santana is back on the Cheerios, Quinn is not. (It's unknown about Brittany)

There is a big number out on the Courtyard which is Blaine singing It's not Unusual by Tom Jones with New Directions. Blaine is not wearing his Dalton Uniform whilst doing this number. There is also another number in the choir room that has a lot of dancing.

Two big numbers in one episode. B)

Also; about TGP I just hope to god Alex doesn't win. v__v I barely follow it, but I know about him and don't want him to win. If he is on the show he has to play a straight character, which would be extremely hard for him judging by his personality. \: I want Damian to win. If he does he's an exchange student. :3

Jubilation
August 13th, 2011, 04:40 PM
So Quinn is having a personality overhaul? Sounds interesting : 3

NurseBarbra
August 13th, 2011, 08:07 PM
So Quinn is having a personality overhaul? Sounds interesting : 3
I know. Apparently she's not on the cherrios, and at the end she throws a ciggerette onto a piano and it catches fire. (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BE THE RED KEYBOARD THAT BURNS)

Manila Luzon
August 14th, 2011, 01:35 AM
I know. Apparently she's not on the cherrios, and at the end she throws a ciggerette onto a piano and it catches fire. (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BE THE RED KEYBOARD THAT BURNS)

Please say we finally hear Brad talk. Since the Piano will most likely be his, I wanna see a Brad/Quinn fight! >:C Can totally see Brad smashing her over the head with his Keyboard. obviously the Brad/Quinn thing will never happen.

The first episode is called "The Purple Piano Project" and it involves Blaine transferring to McKinley.

Mew~
August 14th, 2011, 02:03 AM
I'm not a massive fan of Blaine, I'ma miss Chord. :'<.

Either way, I can't wait. Me and a friend are gonna stay up late and watch it, because of stupid time zones that is.

EDIT:

Apparently, Cheryl Cole might be getting a guest star appearance in Glee. I'm not too sure about this to be honest.

Bluerang1
August 14th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Stay way from GLEE Cheryl Cole. And American TV as a whole -_- She also has a cameo role in this movie with Cameron Diaz and Jenifer Lopez Dx But I trust R.M. to say no to her. They want limited guest stars, why would they want her when they can get proper American ones? xD

Why must Mercedes' boyfriend be plus sized? Im not sure if I'll like the new Quinn, put your cross back on gurl. And why does Blain have to be in Mckinley? Dx I wanted Warbler competition.

Manila Luzon
August 14th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Stay way from GLEE Cheryl Cole. And American TV as a whole -_- She also has a cameo role in this movie with Cameron Diaz and Jenifer Lopez Dx But I trust R.M. to say no to her. They want limited guest stars, why would they want her when they can get proper American ones? xD

Lol? What's the problem with Cheryl? Plus RIB really like her, so it's safe to say we'll be seeing her on the show. We're getting her music as well.

Now Nichole Scherzinger is someone who needs to stay away from the show. |:

Alternative
August 14th, 2011, 05:54 AM
While I'm all for Glee and stuff I can't understand why it has to be filled with guest stars every episode now. I did like it back when it first came out, when there'd only be 4 songs an episode at the most, and there was a ton of humor. Now that they're going through everyone being in a relationship with someone and taking Sue out for the most part of her doing other stuff, which I won't mention because I don't wanna use spoilers, then it seems like it's going to be a drama/musical show, instead of comedy/musical.

metalheadtomboy
August 14th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I'm a huge fan of glee sign me up.

Mew~
August 14th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I'm a huge fan of glee sign me up.
You'll need to check the rules first.

metalheadtomboy
August 14th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I would like to join. Gleek.

Bluerang1
August 14th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Lol? What's the problem with Cheryl? Plus RIB really like her, so it's safe to say we'll be seeing her on the show. We're getting her music as well.

Now Nichole Scherzinger is someone who needs to stay away from the show. |:

Hell to the no! xD I like Nicole and her music =3 Urm what Cheryl songs are they doing? I don't want her American "big break" to be on Glee. Even though it's a cameo. X-Factor USA cut her for a reason... And hired Nicole 0=3

Oh Parachute. Ok no prob. I've accepted her as a Gleek xD I like Promise This too...

Alternative
August 14th, 2011, 08:45 PM
I got some news about Quinn in addition to all this debacle with the newest episode.
Apparently Quinn starts hanging out with a new group and starts smoking. She flicks a cigarette or something and the piano is set on fire.

stealking dragonomega's thing ftw

Jubilation
August 14th, 2011, 11:48 PM
I thought this might happen considering shes dyed her hair pink and was wearing clothes very different to her usual wardrobe.

Manila Luzon
August 14th, 2011, 11:59 PM
I got some news about Quinn in addition to all this debacle with the newest episode.
Apparently Quinn starts hanging out with a new group and starts smoking. She flicks a cigarette or something and the piano is set on fire.

Gurllll. >:C

But yeah this is interesting. I wonder if the new 'group' is by any chance Sheila and Sugar? :o

Also, there's a little rumor floating around that ND will sing "Please Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna. It will be an appeal to try and stop glee clubs from getting cancelled. C:

EDIT: Cheryl will be on glee, appearing as herself. <: Sugar will be a character who was born with a Silver Spoon and a Tin Ear. I.e, Rich parents and tone deaf. She'll still audition for ND. She'll be played by Vanessa Lengies.
http://hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/hairstyle_views/front_view_images/411/original/3892_Vanessa-Lengiest-d_copy_2.jpg

Jubilation
August 15th, 2011, 10:23 PM
...she could never pass for a highschooler.

NurseBarbra
August 16th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Was never dragonmega's thing to start, blame tumblr

Look what I found when I was on the Glee season 3 page of wikipedia
http://i56.tinypic.com/149c9af.png
The Fandom guys.... I just can't....

Manila Luzon
August 16th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Was never dragonmega's thing to start, blame tumblr

Look what I found when I was on the Glee season 3 page of wikipedia
http://i56.tinypic.com/149c9af.png
The Fandom guys.... I just can't....

People like that give Kurt/Blaine fans a bad name. \; Like those people who post in glee wikia "NO BLAINE NO INTEREST"

Also; Quinn's gonna sing If you want blood (You've got it) by AC/DC.

I'm kinda pissed at that. \; Her voice is far too soft for a rock song.

Alternative
August 16th, 2011, 06:56 AM
When I first saw that, I thought of Metallica and thinnking that they'd do Nothing Else Matters on there, which to be honest could work. I could see Finn or Puck rocking out to that, since it's softer than the rest of their songs. I think it could work if it were implemented into it, which right now I'm hoping does happen. :D It's be a different genre than what we usually see, and it could be amazing if they can pull it off right.

Also I'm hoping for more Fondue for Two. that's some hot dish

NurseBarbra
August 16th, 2011, 07:19 AM
When I first saw that, I thought of Metallica and thinnking that they'd do Nothing Else Matters on there, which to be honest could work. I could see Finn or Puck rocking out to that, since it's softer than the rest of their songs. I think it could work if it were implemented into it, which right now I'm hoping does happen. :D It's be a different genre than what we usually see, and it could be amazing if they can pull it off right.

Also I'm hoping for more Fondue for Two. that's some hot dish
Is it bad if I read "Fondue for Two" as the opening song for it in my head?
.....(just5moreweeksjust5moreweeksjust5moreweeksjust5moreweeks)

Nuke
August 16th, 2011, 07:47 AM
...she could never pass for a highschooler.

If the current cast can then I don't see why not.

Neeeeeed to get Sky before the series starts.

Mew~
August 18th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Anyone seen this promo yet?
v/imHxAtOQn8I
I couldn't stop laughing, it looks pretty good. Too bad it has to be in new york.:\ I see no Naya. D:

Jubilation
August 18th, 2011, 03:50 AM
So I'm confused as to what this actually is. Is it the restart of the season or what?

Mew~
August 18th, 2011, 05:18 AM
So I'm confused as to what this actually is. Is it the restart of the season or what?
It's just some fasion event in New York, they're just advertising it.

Oh, look;
littlelengies Vanessa Lengies
I'm covered in food! #Glee so fun :-)

msleamichele Lea Michele
We laugh so hard and have the best time together... love my fremps and I love Glee:)
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

msleamichele Lea Michele
All I can say is that at the end of the day I feel so lucky to have to most fun job in the world. Even when we're doing crazy stuff...
6 minutes ago

msleamichele Lea Michele
Wow what an insane day at work!!! Wish I could tell you guys what we were up to but I don't want to give anything away! http://www.gleeforum.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif
7 minutes ago

FOOD FIGHT!!!!

Manila Luzon
August 21st, 2011, 10:45 AM
It's just some fasion event in New York, they're just advertising it.

Oh, look;
littlelengies Vanessa Lengies
I'm covered in food! #Glee so fun :-)

msleamichele Lea Michele
We laugh so hard and have the best time together... love my fremps and I love Glee:)
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

msleamichele Lea Michele
All I can say is that at the end of the day I feel so lucky to have to most fun job in the world. Even when we're doing crazy stuff...
6 minutes ago

msleamichele Lea Michele
Wow what an insane day at work!!! Wish I could tell you guys what we were up to but I don't want to give anything away! http://www.gleeforum.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif
7 minutes ago

FOOD FIGHT!!!!

You totally forgot Harry's tweet about working with Chocolate and Jello. ):

laa ~

We got the Beat by the Go Go's. Sung by Rachel
It's not unusual by Tom Jones. Sung by Blaine and the Cheerios
Parachute by Cheryl Cole. Sung by New Directions -- Solos are not known.

Above Info is Episode 1, Below is Episode 2

Some interesting information has been leaked by an extra, (Nicole round 2 anybody?) that Lindsay from the glee project is an extra for a rival glee club. Ryan Murphy stated that the winner of the glee project would get the several episodes and that the runner up would get a small part as well. Since Lindsay is the rival glee club member it's assumed that either Damian, Alex or Samuel has won iirc, since they are the only ones left.

RIB are looking for twin blonde baby girls. It's not known what for, but it's obviously Beth.

Quinn is back blonde and Shelby is back in this episode. This episode also has started filming.

TBA by TBA. Sung by Sugar
TBA by TBA. Sung by Unnamed Rival Glee Club girl (Lindsay)

Mew~
August 21st, 2011, 10:50 AM
Parachute by Cheryl Cole. Sung by New Directions -- Solos are not known.
Above Info is Episode 1, Below is Episode 2
That's not for episode 1, but it is confirmed (well, somewhat) for season 3 anyway.

Manila Luzon
August 21st, 2011, 10:52 AM
That's not for episode 1, but it is confirmed for season 3 anyway.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Gurl. ;; It's rumored to be in Episode 1, because there is two big dancing and singing numbers; everyone went wild with speculation. o3o

Also, Cheryl isn't getting a cameo.

inb4bluerangsayssomethingaboutherbeingbadetc.

Mew~
August 21st, 2011, 11:01 AM
Gurl. ;; It's rumored to be in Episode 1, because there is two big dancing and singing numbers; everyone went wild with speculation. o3o
Yeah, Rumored. xD I don't see how a song like Parachute would fit in with what's already confirmed for the episode, unless they just decide to do it for a random class topic. A big dancing number could be any ol' song, I do get your point though. I can't wait to see what glee do with the track though. It's honestly Cheryl's best song if you ask me, next being Promise This. (imo)

Manila Luzon
August 22nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
Oh, by the way; Damian and Samuel won the Glee Project and will both get the 7 episode arc. (Probably together)

Alex and Lindsay will get 2 episodes to guest star in.

Y'know RM said he didn't want many new characters; well we've got Samuel, Damian, Alex, Lindsay, Sugar, Sheila and Marcus. Hi 7 new characters. o3o

Bluerang1
August 22nd, 2011, 11:45 AM
I had to log in just to say: first of all Joe, I gave her props, it's kinda sad that she isn't getting a cameo now and secondly, you should have posted the Glee project results in spoilers :\ Thanks.

I think Promise This is her Best ^^

Looks like I'm not seeing he Glee Concert movie, did anyone go see it?

NurseBarbra
August 22nd, 2011, 05:48 PM
Guys seriousally, Spoiler tags are useful.
Just saying because we're still waiting for believe-ability here in the UK and Ireland
Speaking of The Glee Project.
Ryan murphy is oprah, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqb4q0bUrW1qh0jufo1_400.gif

Bluerang1
August 23rd, 2011, 05:08 PM
That's great for all the contestants :) shame I didn't watch it, you guys didn't give it good words so I wasn't bothered xD

Jubilation
August 23rd, 2011, 10:26 PM
I loved The Glee Project! Hannah was my favourite, but she got eliminated the week before the final. If she had stayed she surely would of won <3

Manila Luzon
August 24th, 2011, 05:41 PM
guys. Guys. GUYS.

Season 3 Promo Omg! ;-;

v/aFLU9zi4TeM

The song playing is We got the Beat. (Rachel's solo)

Aaaa also the Second Episode is apparently called "I am Unicorn" :<

Jubilation
August 24th, 2011, 09:51 PM
I'm hoping Mercedes gets some decent airtime this season, same with Artie and Tina.

chaos11011
August 25th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Lindsay got a 2 Episodes <333

Congrats to all to The Glee Project and I can't wait to see the 3rd Season.

NurseBarbra
August 25th, 2011, 05:24 PM
GUISE. SERIOUSALLY. JUST. SPOILER IT. Never be too safe!

twistedpuppy
August 26th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Aaaa also the Second Episode is apparently called "I am Unicorn" :<

I wanna say this is a Brittany heavy episode. <3

Jubilation
August 26th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Lol at that episode. Yeah I think it'll be Brittany and maybe one of the new characters focused. Like another Brittany type, that would be insanely brilliant, just their conversations.

Mew~
August 27th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Heh, I love that title. Has Brittany written all over it. Can't wait any longer for season 3. :<

Impo
August 27th, 2011, 10:23 PM
I just finished watching all glee episodes, and I actually enjoyed most of Glee's original songs.

I've also seen the 3D Concert Movie. A little annoyed that Jenna had no solo's, but I'm hoping she gets more screen time in season three!

Manila Luzon
August 29th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I just finished watching all glee episodes, and I actually enjoyed most of Glee's original songs.

I've also seen the 3D Concert Movie. A little annoyed that Jenna had no solo's, but I'm hoping she gets more screen time in season three!

Jenna gets a solo on the Bonus Soundtrack lol. One solo, though. \:

No spoilers and such today. ;o;

But it is Lea's birthday. \o/

chaos11011
August 29th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Happy Birthday Lea!!

Not about Lea but after watching Glee again I have to say Jenna is my favorite actor on Glee and Tina is now my favorite character.

Didn't see the Glee Concert 3D yet because I live in Brazil, what a bummer.

Bluerang1
August 30th, 2011, 01:03 PM
http://www.etonline.com/tv/113827_Glee_Star_Heather_Morris_Gives_Us_the_Grand_Tour/

Bless <333

Will miss her when she eventually leaves but I'm guessing that's not for two more seasons. Also, will dumb Britney get old after or during this season? Will she actually smarten up, it seemed like she was doing so towards the end of last season. Opinions?

Manila Luzon
August 30th, 2011, 02:43 PM
I have a lot of spoilers to post, but I think I should lighten up on them, so I'll just post one. ;]

In Episode 4 Damian's character will be introduced, his name will be Rory. He is a foreign exchange student who stays at Brittany's house. Which causes Santana to get jealous. Also, we'll meet Brittany's Mom in this episode. I want her to be played by Lisa Kudrow! <3 I want her to be like Phoebe, from Friends. Imagine if Phoebe and Brittany met. .O.

Impo
August 30th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I have a lot of spoilers to post, but I think I should lighten up on them, so I'll just post one. ;]

In Episode 4 Damian's character will be introduced, his name will be Rory. He is a foreign exchange student who stays at Brittany's house. Which causes Santana to get jealous. Also, we'll meet Brittany's Mom in this episode. I want her to be played by Lisa Kudrow! <3 I want her to be like Phoebe, from Friends. Imagine if Phoebe and Brittany met. .O.

Hehe, that would be funny.

I can imagine all the funnies that Brittany will say to Rory. Oh, the laughs xD

Jubilation
August 30th, 2011, 10:12 PM
OH MY GOSH. I'm currently watching Friends and just finished the first season, and this would make my life!

Mew~
September 1st, 2011, 06:20 AM
PROMO (don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled);
v/UnFK2Sufjrs
You don't want to see how I reacted watching this. xDDDD;

Lisa Kudrow would be perfect for Brittany's mum, I noticed a lot of people mentioning it on gleeforum.com.

Manila Luzon
September 1st, 2011, 06:03 PM
PROMO (don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled);
v/UnFK2Sufjrs
You don't want to see how I reacted watching this. xDDDD;

Lisa Kudrow would be perfect for Brittany's mum, I noticed a lot of people mentioning it on gleeforum.com.

I swear when I saw that video on tumblr I almost died. I watched it like 20 more times. ;-;

Also; the new promotional pictures are out. :3

http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/8/8c/RachelBerrySeason3.jpg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/2/22/FinnHudsonSeason3.jpg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/c/c0/ArtieAbramsSeason3.jpg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/0/01/KurtHummelSeason3.jpg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/c/c5/TinaCohenChangSeason3.jpg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/f/fe/MercedesSeason3.jpeg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/4/4d/SantanaLopezSeason3.jpg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/3/3b/BrittanySeason3.jpeg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/6/68/PuckSeason3.jpg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/4/4a/QuinnFabraySeason3.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/7/71/MikeChangSeason3.jpghttp://images.wikia.com/glee/images/d/de/WillSeason3.jpeg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/6/6b/BlaineSeason3.jpeg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/5/58/SueSeason3.jpeg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/b/bb/ShannonSeason3.jpeg http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/7/7d/EmmaSeason3.jpeg

I love Brittany's one. :3 inb4raindbowdashreference I'm glad she got rid of that awful fringe she had when she was a cheerio last season. IMO She looks a lot prettier this time around.

Forever
September 2nd, 2011, 02:25 AM
Mercedes & Rachel look awesome imo, maybe the pony in Brittany's photo is in reference to the unicorn episode title? idk. :x

Wait wait, 20th? Ooh that's like... probably a little over a month for Aus, yay :3

Impo
September 2nd, 2011, 06:15 PM
A whole month?
Damn.

I like Emma's pose, and Brittany's xD
Brittany is always awesome

Manila Luzon
September 3rd, 2011, 12:17 AM
There's another new promo out;

i seriously suck at putting youtube videos on here. urgh go troll youtube. C: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWob5-jNr-8&feature=player_embedded)

Looks mostly the same as the last one. But at least it's new. Also;
Sheila's character is no more. A list of characters has been released for the first half of the season and her name wasn't on it. She maybe introduced next part of the season.

Jubilation
September 5th, 2011, 03:51 AM
At least this way we won't be swamped with new characters.

Mew~
September 9th, 2011, 09:32 AM
We've got a new extended promo. I hope Blaine doesn't dress like that all season. ._.
v/3tE2D4pdhcs
Wemma, Finchel, Brittana, Quick and Tike are the marketed couples.

Prepare to not get Zized when Glee returns this fall.
Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Ashley Fink’s screen time will be drastically reduced following the Sept. 20 season premiere, which finds her recurring (and somewhat polarizing) character, Lauren Zizes, abruptly [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] quitting New Directions and breaking up with her steady beau Puck (Mark Saling), who spent much of Season 2 wooing the demanding, plus-sized tough girl.

The news comes a week after Fox released the show’s official Season 3 gallery pics, which featured practically every major cast member — including recurring performers Dot Marie Jones and Lauren Potter — but not Fink.
Lauren’s sudden estrangement from the New Directions crew marks a dramatic turnaround from Season 2, where her character was frequently front and center — fist-fighting with Santana, briefly serving as a manager to Mercedes, and even scoring a solo on “I Know What Boys Like.” In fact, Fink often had more screen time than established series regulars like Amber Riley.

So what’s going on? A Glee spokesperson declined to comment and Fink’s camp could not be reached. An insider, however, downplays the news, maintaining that as a recurring player, Fink’s storyline ebbs and flows much the same way Max Adler’s (Karofsky) does. Additionally, the show has to service 16 regulars, as well as arcs for four Glee Project winners. And that’s not even including new recurring castmembers Vanessa Lengies and LaMarcus Tinker.

Still, another source admits the decision to have Lauren quit New Directions and split with Puck — effectively severing the character’s only two ties to the show’s central action — is strange. “It’s odd to go from being the ‘It Girl’ last season to getting tossed on the backburner,” concedes the insider. “But this is Glee. Just when everyone thinks she’s out, they may pull her back in.”Nuuuu, this would explain the Quick.

Manila Luzon
September 17th, 2011, 11:59 AM
The songs for the first episode are out

Who sings what!

It's not Unusual, by Tom Jones. Sung by Blaine and the Cheerios
Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do from Anything Goes/Annie Get your Gun. Sung by Lindsay Pearce' un-named Character
You Can't Stop the Beat from Hairspray. Sung by Tina, Kurt, Artie, Finn, Rachel and Mercedes
We Got the Beat by The Go-go's. Sung by Rachel, Brittany and Santana with New Directions
Ding-Dong! The Witch is Dead from the Wizard of Oz. Sung by Rachel and Kurt

Dem tunes

v/LA_ZDC1oL4U
v/fLEggXLd1YQ
v/0-q83lZE4dA
v/aPazq-NtgEQ
v/B1ExVKjlmIA

My reviews

It's not Unusual - Meh, wasn't really bothered about this song. Blaine bores me when he's singing on his own, however this song had something to it which I loved. Easily my favourite Blaine song.
We Got the Beat - Probably my favourite of the bunch, really. The song seems to be too short, though. Apart from that it's amazing
You Can't Stop the Beat - You can probably imagine my face when this was announced, right? My face was the opposite when I heard it. I was so annoyed by this. First, the slow start, It wasn't good, Rachel ruined the song, her voice isn't suited for this, at all. They also played it too safe with this song at the end, Mercedes can do way bigger belts than that.
Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do - The only thing I have to say about this is -- Why isn't Lindsay the winner of the glee project?!
Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead - Meh, just another HummelBerry duet. Probably one of my least favourite. There's not challenging notes in it, it also sounds like Chris cannot be bothered with the song lol

A few spoilers

Santana gets kicked out of New Directions by Will. -- WHAT.
Quinn vows never to sing again -- No solo's until she's back in ND
Also her new gang is called the Skanks. lol
Emma thinks Kurt and Rachel are dating
Sheila is no more
Sugar and Santana become major rivals
Sugar sings in this episode but extremely badly so her song won't be released
There is a second show choir group in McKinley called Pendelton -- which is led by Lindsay
Lindsay and Rachel become major rivals, too!

A few bonus videos and images. C:

First 36 seconds of the premier (http://teambrittana.tumblr.com/post/10295468513/canadiangleek-glee-season-3-episode-1-the)
v/uuSA6Y7jwtw
A Quinn promo
http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/4/4d/280px-BeckyS3.jpg
Becky's promo image -- how cute!?<333

Mew~
September 18th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Is that sugar?http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrpxpk3ClM1qhu3guo1_500.png

2 days people! :D

Manila Luzon
September 18th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Is that sugar?http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrpxpk3ClM1qhu3guo1_500.png

2 days people! :D

Yes, yes it is. :)

OMG I KNOW RIGHT!

Bluerang1
September 20th, 2011, 03:55 PM
It's go time! Roll on Season 3!!!

Episode Comments:
Hmm, fictional college for Kurt and Rachel. Definite hint at a spin-off. Nice one R.M.
Lamarcus is tall, like him now.
Ivy from GLC! Yay!
Lol, Becky slushied Rachel.
They need a Sugar. They can't all be good.
Those kids were amazing, I forgot I was watching Glee.
I expected too much from the first episode...

Forever
September 21st, 2011, 06:11 AM
This episode was terrible!!!! :(

idk about UK's viewing, and I know some other Aussies haven't seen it so yay spoiler time.

Oh my God, there was something about this episode that didn't seem right. Everything from last season was ruined basically.

- Quin should've stayed @ Glee club
- wtf @ smoking
- Santana = bad again fml
- Blaine joining New Directions = awesome
- Lindsay can sing but I hated the role she played
- Sugar is a stupid idea
- Sue is evil, but that's expected, I don't like that she's running for office though
- What did they do to Emma? She's so different
- Will was right to reject Sugar
- Rachel and Kurt close is weird, doesn't she have a boyfriend for that purpose?
- Blaine x Kurt, however = highlight of the show
- Not enough airtime of the other characters
- What @ Cheerios, I thought they were over or something idk
- Wasn't it meant to be Mercedes x Trouty Mouth dude? I mean he left and all, but whaat, so confused rn
etc etc. I really hope the second episode is better.

Archer
September 21st, 2011, 06:32 AM

idk about UK's viewing, and I know some other Aussies haven't seen it so yay spoiler time.

Oh my God, there was something about this episode that didn't seem right. Everything from last season was ruined basically.

- wtf @ smoking
- Sugar is a stupid idea
- Sue is evil, but that's expected, I don't like that she's running for office though
- Rachel and Kurt close is weird, doesn't she have a boyfriend for that purpose?
- Wasn't it meant to be Mercedes x Trouty Mouth dude? I mean he left and all, but whaat, so confused rn

Lindsay can't exactly have a deep role if she's only on for a few eps. Probably the reason for her really fast intro. :P They don't want to waste her limited time?

Manila Luzon
September 21st, 2011, 06:42 AM
This episode was amazing, well worth the wait!
To all of you who are saying Sugar is bad etc. She had a big twist and people think that it's the fact she can sing. Y'see, Big Spender wasn't released and wasn't known until the episode aired, however, she has recorded a song for the upcoming episode next Tuesday which will be released. Meaning if she couldn't sing they wouldn't release it. :)

Forever
September 21st, 2011, 06:48 AM
Lindsay can't exactly have a deep role if she's only on for a few eps. Probably the reason for her really fast intro. :P They don't want to waste her limited time?

She still deserved better really! idk I didn't like her clothing which makes me bias against the whole thing. XD

This episode was amazing, well worth the wait!
To all of you who are saying Sugar is bad etc. She had a big twist and people think that it's the fact she can sing. Y'see, Big Spender wasn't released and wasn't known until the episode aired, however, she has recorded a song for the upcoming episode next Tuesday which will be released. Meaning if she couldn't sing they wouldn't release it. :)

Really? She can sing? That's disappointing. :( I was kind of hoping she'd just disappear and appear only to cause trouble to New Directions like Sue, 'cause she doesn't really seem like someone that would fit in ND imo. :x

Mew~
September 21st, 2011, 07:31 AM
FINALLY! LOVED IT! <3 I'm too lazy to write a full review today. :P

I'm pretty sure about Shelby helping Quinn now, she'll probably play a big role in helping her, she might even show her Beth. :D

I don't really know what to expect from Sugar from now, but if what dragonomega was true, I think it'll have something to do with her asperger's.

twistedpuppy
September 21st, 2011, 02:09 PM
I have to agree with Forever about the episode. I didn't fully enjoy it & I've got 5 reasons why.
1) I hate to admit it, but I miss trouty mouth. ND is falling to pieces & they could use him.
2) Quinn is such a poser. Get over yourself.
3) I don't care for Sugar even if she can sing.
4) I didn't care for any of the songs. They were boring.
5) For the first time I'm unhappy with Santana. No loyalty whatsoever. I'm glad she's gone.

Highlight of the episode: Blaine x Kurt finally together in ND...BOUT TIME RM!

Briar
September 21st, 2011, 06:41 PM
fellow gleek here (well, if it wasn't already obvious from my avatar)! i would like to join, s'il vous plait.

- wtf @ smoking
- Sugar is a stupid idea
i agree on the bit about emma being different. i didn't even know that she and will are now living together... although i have admittedly missed some episodes from the second season.
as for the kurt and rachel friendship scene, i can't really complain. i'm a fan of the hummelberry friendship and i see them both as very good friends, even to the point of acting like each other's siblings. their relationship has really gone a long way from the first season.

but anyway, overall, i was pretty okay with the first episode. seeing as i'm not a huge fan of blaine, i was pretty "meh" about his transfer, but yay, good for kurt. not as disappointing as the first episode of the second season, definitely. the only number i truly liked was the "we got the beat" number; the hairspray number at the end was pretty okay.

Impo
September 21st, 2011, 11:34 PM
I must admit, I had high hopes for the first new ep, but they were let down.

I think they tried to shove everything in, and so many new things happened - Santana, Quinn, Lauren out, Blaine in McKinely and ND, Will and Emma living together (did I miss something last season?!), I honestly thought the Cheerios had disbanded, and there's probably more but I can't think of any.

But I did love the Kurt and Rachel scene - it gave them a realistic view and ambition to do better (if that was possible). But maybe now Rachel will be level-headed and realize some better could match - or have higher - skills than her.

Briar
September 22nd, 2011, 01:09 AM
I must admit, I had high hopes for the first new ep, but they were let down.

I think they tried to shove everything in, and so many new things happened - Santana, Quinn, Lauren out, Blaine in McKinely and ND, Will and Emma living together (did I miss something last season?!), I honestly thought the Cheerios had disbanded, and there's probably more but I can't think of any.
hmm, yeah, that was another thing too. i did feel that the entire thing was rushed. i mean, blaine's transfer could've been set to another episode. i felt like they jammed a lot of back-stories and so into this first episode.

Mew~
September 22nd, 2011, 07:20 AM
I want Kurt and Blaine to break up this season. /shot.

Manila Luzon
September 22nd, 2011, 07:31 AM

Too bad, sugar! ;] It's been confirmed that no couples, bar Pizes/Luck will not be breaking up. :3 Klaine will have a rough patch but apart from that ~

Mew~
September 22nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
Too bad, sugar! ;] It's been confirmed that no couples, bar Pizes/Luck will not be breaking up. :3 Klaine will have a rough patch but apart from that ~
I thought most of us would know by now how many times the creators change their minds. xD; I don't want them to last though.

Manila Luzon
September 22nd, 2011, 07:43 AM
I thought most of us would know by now how many times the creators change their minds. xD; I don't want them to last though.

True. But the 3 creators and writers confirmed it via twitter/interviews etc. :)

New topic;

What is your favourite and least favourite couple? And why?

My favourite is Tike (Also know as; Chang Squared, Cohen-Chang-Chang, Asian Fusion) -- they're so cute. Mike is an amazing boyfriend to Tina and Tina is an amazing girlfriend to Mike. Season 3 is bringing them lots of screentime and songs mmm.

Least favourite is Finchel -- mainly because last season and the one before, they hogged the screen. Season 3 has brought reduced screentime for the both of them. Finchel are cute but the fact they hog isn't good.

Nuke
September 22nd, 2011, 08:17 AM
Just watched the first episode and it was pretty good.

EDIT: Not much of a spoiler but I'll but it in spoilers anyway just in case...

I quite like what they've done with Quinn especially since a lot of the characters have just been reset back to the start of series 1 (Santana).

I kind of agree with the rushing stories too.

Another edit... I agree with mew~, it seems to make sense that Shelby will help Quinn.

twistedpuppy
September 22nd, 2011, 10:19 AM

You better believe I'm the one pulling the trigger!

What is your favourite and least favourite couple? And why?

My favorite couple is obvious. Klaine! <3 How could you not love them together. They're gay, they're trendy, they have the best songs, & they're just cute together.

My least favorite? Finchel. For all the reasons my pair stated & they bore me. x__x

Bluerang1
September 23rd, 2011, 01:15 PM
I'd like to again state my disdain for the treatment of sugar. The Glee Club out of all clubs should be more accepting. They accepted Lauren, and Mike can't even sing. Horrible writting writers -_- Quinn's tattoo isn't funny, something else would have worked better. I don't like how some things are too jokey when they're not meant to be. Glitter bomb was good though xD What else... meh, can't wait for the next episode.

Favourite couple was Brit and Glasses but now Tike hasn't bothered me so they're cool. Oh and I liked anything with Sam, oh Samtana was my fave <3

Forever
September 23rd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Pretty sure Sugar was a lot worse than Mike ever was in terms of singing :x No pitch whatsoever = totally not useful for winning. I mean, as they said, why fool a kid into thinking they have a chance. Actually you know, she could've been coached or something by uhh Mercedes because Rachel would be all like "nono do this a certain way" etc aka a bad teacher. Idk I don't find the situation that bad.

Anyway my favourite is Blaine x Kurt, yeah, they're so much more adorable than any other couple in the show tbh. Idc what people say, I still like Finchel BECAUSE their performance in Pretending was amazing. :3;;

Manila Luzon
September 24th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Mike can sing, he just isn't confident in his singing voice. He gets a centric episode where he gets two solo's and then after he gets the odd solo and such. :> Sugar was just funny... oh and terrible.

Blue Rose
September 24th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Wait, Lauren left?
/hasn't been able to see the episode due to TV being screwy

T-T-That's just horrible. I mean, if they want to get rid of Luck/Pizes and stick backk to PuckxQuinn, that's fine...just keep Lauren! She was badass, and she could still be friends with Puck. alksdjfak;sd;asd

I dislike Klaine. It's so...cheesy and just painful to watch. I love both Chris Colfer and Darren Criss, but I can not stand the two in a romantic situation. It's so unbearable for me to watch.

For that matter, I dislike most couples in Glee. Finchel, WillxEmma, TinaxMike (I don't really have an opinion on this couple, it just bores me), etc. I was so disappointed with Mercedes and that new guy. I like ArtiexBrittany, but my love for it only goes so far. BrittanyxSantana was great, but it was only so-so. I adored Luck/Pizes and Samcedes...and looked what happened to them. The latter being something the creators/producers/writers couldn't control...but I can't stand the way Mercedes interacts with her new boyfriend. I just want to vomit.

Honestly, I really think I should drop Glee. I used to only watch it for Sue and Kurt...and the latter is starting to become hard for me to enjoy watching anymore...and then I started really liking Lauren and Dave/Karofsky, but they'll probably be cut off anyway.

I don't know, I really used to like this show. But I guess I'm just tired of the same **** done over and over again.

Impo
September 24th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Lauren is still going to be a recurring character (I think).
So she'll have little roles here and there.

...I hope they bring back Charice (Sunshine), I want her to join the New Directions now that 2 people are gone.

and speaking of pairs, imagine the name given to Finn + Puck.
...oh come on, I can't be the only person who's thought of that.

Manila Luzon
September 26th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Lauren is still going to be a recurring character (I think).
So she'll have little roles here and there.

...I hope they bring back Charice (Sunshine), I want her to join the New Directions now that 2 people are gone.

and speaking of pairs, imagine the name given to Finn + Puck.
...oh come on, I can't be the only person who's thought of that.

Idk if I should spoiler this small bit of information but I will. (Lauren fans read plz)
Lauren maybe a recurring character but later on in the series she gets a Major storyline with Kurt

Charice isn't coming back. \; She's too busy with touring and such. It's a good thing; she can't act.

No, you weren't. ;D

Impo
September 26th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Idk if I should spoiler this small bit of information but I will. (Lauren fans read plz)
Lauren maybe a recurring character but later on in the series she gets a Major storyline with Kurt

YAY! I'm happy now, I can't wait for it :D !

Charice isn't coming back. \; She's too busy with touring and such. It's a good thing; she can't act.

awww, damn :/ I liked Charice, even if she couldn't act

No, you weren't. ;D

I knew I wasn't ;D

Forever
September 26th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Nooo I want Charice to come back. :( so disappointing. I take it that means her team won't do anything more in the future, and rather the Warblers will be the main competition instead?

Impo
September 26th, 2011, 11:04 PM
I would think that Jessie St James would come back just for a Nationals episode or something. I fail to see the importance of including the Warblers now that Blaine and Kurt has transferred.

Also, I heard that a rival Glee Club is make in McKinely, so I think they may be competition for Sectionals. I don't know where I heard it from, but I think Sugar starts it (possibly, don't take my word for it)

Manila Luzon
September 26th, 2011, 11:18 PM
I would think that Jessie St James would come back just for a Nationals episode or something. I fail to see the importance of including the Warblers now that Blaine and Kurt has transferred.

Also, I heard that a rival Glee Club is make in McKinely, so I think they may be competition for Sectionals. I don't know where I heard it from, but I think Sugar starts it (possibly, don't take my word for it)

Jessie? Eww. Thank god that ship has sailed. :> Warblers appear in a future episode, actually. Blaine goes to visit them. Also the Club is funded by Sugar's father in Episode 2 (Tonight's one)

Meh songs for episode 3, pretty excited
Asian F
Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce. Sung by Santana, Quinn and Brittany
Cool from West Side Story. Sung by Mike
Fix You by Coldplay. Sung by Tina and Mike
Spotlight by Jennifer Hudson. Sung by Mercedes
Out Here On My Own from Fame. Sung by Rachel
All Over from Dreamgirls. Sung by Rachel and Mercedes
I cannot wait. omg tike duet <3

Impo
September 26th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Jessie? Eww. Thank god that ship has sailed. :> Warblers appear in a future episode, actually. Blaine goes to visit them. Also the Club is funded by Sugar's father in Episode 2 (Tonight's one)

I guess that makes sense, but I still wonder if Vocal Adrenaline will be seen again. I can imagine a glorious sing-off at Nationals, how invigorating :D

And now that I mention it, I think I heard the club thing from this thread xD
But I wonder if Sugar gets better vocals? I hope she gets a better voice, just to see what she says as an 'I told you so'.

Meh songs for episode 3, pretty excited
Asian F
Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce. Sung by Santana, Quinn and Brittany
Cool from West Side Story. Sung by Mike
Fix You by Coldplay. Sung by Tina and Mike
Spotlight by Jennifer Hudson. Sung by Mercedes
Out Here On My Own from Fame. Sung by Rachel
All Over from Dreamgirls. Sung by Rachel and Mercedes
I cannot wait. omg tike duet <3

That sounds like a lot of songs... Great :D
...and OMG I can't wait for the Run the World, the song is so fitting for them. But I thought Quinn said she wouldn't sing ever again... that is misleading :/ . Though I guess it makes sense, after she was all depressed during the last song of Ep 1.

I have no idea what the other songs are, but I wait in anticipation for Mike's voice. I guess that it will be more of a Tike thing in Ep 3? Awesome. Maybe this season will get better from the first episode on.

And while we're still talking about Ep 1, I absolutely loved Lindsey (however you spell it) as Harmony. The vocals were nice, and I now want the song for my iPod.

Forever
September 27th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Nooo I don't know those songs :( I guess they'll be good maybe? /cannot comment soo

by the way, the newest Glee advertisement is stupid, since it says "there will be something, something and Britney" <-- love the way it misleads when it shows Brittany talking. >__>;
/would look like a show if Britney was in the episode which is impossible lool

Mew~
September 27th, 2011, 08:16 AM
I'm dissapointed at the amount of songs, that's quite a lot for 45 minutes, idk if we've had more before, but those episodes usually turn out rubbish anyway. We'll see anyway.

I'm quite excited for Run The World, the unholy trinity are obviously back together. <3

Impo
September 27th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Yay for Unholy Trinity :D

and I have a question for everyone, probably not a hard one. Don't know if it's been asked before:

What two songs would you like the Glee Club to mash?

I'd love for Santana and Brittany to sing Lady Gaga's Just Dance with Rihanna's Disturbia. Perfect Halloween song staring at me, let it be on the show.

and does anyone else think that there will be another Boys vs Girls? I hope so, I liked those mash ups a lot.

Bluerang1
September 27th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Next week's episode looks GOOD! =D And are they going to sing that song in the preview? Love it.

Also, glad Quinn's back, she looks great in white.

Forever
September 28th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Awesome sig Mew tbh.

Thoughts on this weeks episode:
Much better than the first week. I liked the whole unicorn thing, it was adorable. As for Quinn, yeah hate her new attitude of wanting the kid back, poor Rachel's mother :((( And Kurt is back to how he used to be which is wonderful and Rachel needs to be the centre of attention again, good that they're going back to finding flaws with Finn again aka his dancing. Mercedes needs a larger role. Oh and Sugar is still annoying for those two minutes. But yeah, better at least, since the first week really was disappointing. Barely anything was sung, though :(

Impo
September 28th, 2011, 05:45 AM
I liked this episode more than the first, and Beth is so cute *-* .
And Quinn certainly evolved a lot during that ep, but I don't think she's fully understanding what trying to get Beth back means. Also, I really don't like Sugar, stupid self diagnosed aspergers.
And there was an absence of song, but I guess the next episode will make up for it.

And that was the most retarded pig clown I've ever seen in my life, Puck.

Mew~
September 28th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Oh my, we're already getting drama. I'm sure Quinn will see that Beth is fine with Shelby sooner or later, most probably when she sees her in person, if not, then I can see this unfolding quite a bit, I'm quite scared. ;.; I was suprised Beth doesn't look like Lucy Caboosey though. Although still quite cute how much she looks like her though. :)

Can't wait for Run The World next week.

Nuke
September 29th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Another reasonably good episode...
When I saw Quinn with blonde hair again I was like 'Oh ffs writers just let the story run' so I was glad to see that sorted.

I think Sugar will be a character who grows on us.

Jubilation
October 1st, 2011, 06:55 PM
I'm actually kind of annoyed Quinn's new side only lasted this long. I was hoping it'd last for at least like eight episodes : \

But omg at episode 5, Klaine lovers, unite!

Bluerang1
October 2nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
OMG Run This World will be ACE! Can't wait =D

Allssoooo Critics say it's the best ep yet. Finally Mercedes comes out more. I wanna make a glee sig...

And Britney's campaign outfit /drools

---EDIT AFTER SHOW:---

<3! <3! <3!

OMG the songs were AMAZING! And Fix You at the end :') ALSO Candy Man next week! Mercedes and Santana will dominate New Directions xD

Also noticed that Cory's voice isn't so great :/ And Miek did well on that group song =)

Forever
October 5th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Awesome episode really.

I feel bad for Mercedes, Rachel is back to being selfish yay, Mike's storyline was nice, I hope Brittany wins the presidential campaign and... well, the songs sounded great lol, I can't wait til the end aka I want regionals/nationals original songs already :x

Mew~
October 5th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Loved this episode, the drama all got to me. D:

I got all teary in the scene with Mike and his mother. I thought it was really sweet.
I'm glad Mercedes is really starting to come out more, Shane is really sweet too. I love that shes joined Shelby's group, I'm pretty sure she'll go back eventually though. D:

Nuke
October 5th, 2011, 09:36 AM
I'm actually kind of annoyed Quinn's new side only lasted this long. I was hoping it'd last for at least like eight episodes : \

But omg at episode 5, Klaine lovers, unite!

Ah but it hasn't ended yet, she's just pretending to get Beth back.

Seriously no-one else hates Mercedes?

Pretty average episode really.

Impo
October 5th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I guess this episode was kinda good.

Brittana power! I loved Who Run the World, It's All Over, and also the last song (except the beginning when Will was screeching the words... eugh.

I also thought Mercedes was due for a storm out, but I thought she was a touch arrogant. She wasn't without merit, though.

Jubilation
October 6th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I agreed with Mercedes the whole time, why does nobody ever calll out Rachel? Why are they so afraid to hurt her? Mercedes was just as good, if not better in the audition for Maria, so why did they have to cast Rachel as well for her?

Bluerang1
October 6th, 2011, 05:59 PM
I agree Jube and they were picking on her a bit but she could have handled her exit better. But true point, it's always Rachel, and Finn, old discussion but true. Perhaps Mercedes should have been a bit more empathetic as it's Rachel's last year. And Finn, Cory at that, isn't a great singer :/ Kinda random but I have to say it.

And Rachel's feelings should be hurt for once, like not about Finn etc.

Jubilation
October 6th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Has it been stated whether Mercedes is graduating or not?

Jubilation
October 6th, 2011, 11:58 PM
What makes you think shes returning?

Impo
October 7th, 2011, 12:02 AM
No, I misread on the video that it was season three xD

She isn't returning,

and I think the 6th episode is called Mash Up, and we get to see and 18 year old Sue :D

Manila Luzon
October 7th, 2011, 07:36 AM
No, I misread on the video that it was season three xD

She isn't returning,

and I think the 6th episode is called Mash Up, and we get to see and 18 year old Sue :D

You are right. :)

OMG. November 1st! <3

Mercedes gets Santana and Brittany to join Shelby's group. Which is called Pot of Sugar. All 4 will sing Candyman. But only Santana and Mercedes will have solo's. :3 Damian's character will be named Rory Flannigan. Quinn begins her plan to frame Shelby as an un-fit mother. As for the next episode which is called the First Time. It will feature both Klaine and Finchel having sex. The warblers will return with a new lead singer who is also gay. He will be the polar opposite of Kurt. He's the 'male Santana' He's called Sebastian and will be played by Grant Gustin, believe me people, he's quite the hottie. We get to see a Rachel/Santana duet. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOMG. The Warblers will also sing 'Uptown Girls' Blaine and Sebastian will not be singing, however. Rumor has it that Curt Mega or Riker Lynch. Back to Pot O' Gold (4th Episode) Blaine will sing Last Friday Night with New Directions; there will be other solo's we don't know who yet.)

@Bluerang1; Cory is an amazing singer. He only sounds bad because they auto-tune his voice to death.

Also Mercedes won't be coming next year. The only Glee Club members who are coming back next year are; Tina, Artie, Brittany and possibly Rory.

Forever
October 7th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Mercedes gets Santana and Brittany to join Shelby's group. Which is called Pot of Sugar. All 4 will sing Candyman. But only Santana and Mercedes will have solo's. :3 Damian's character will be named Rory Flannigan. Quinn begins her plan to frame Shelby as an un-fit mother. As for the next episode which is called the First Time. It will feature both Klaine and Finchel having sex. The warblers will return with a new lead singer who is also gay. He will be the polar opposite of Kurt. He's the 'male Santana' He's called Sebastian and will be played by Grant Gustin, believe me people, he's quite the hottie. We get to see a Rachel/Santana duet. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOMG. The Warblers will also sing 'Uptown Girls' Blaine and Sebastian will not be singing, however. Rumor has it that Curt Mega or Riker Lynch. Back to Pot O' Gold (4th Episode) Blaine will sing Last Friday Night with New Directions; there will be other solo's we don't know who yet.)

Oh wow that sounds awesome. Quinn u sux though D< However! This seems like a repeat of that episode in season 2 iirc when everyone is sexual and there was a certain song, idk ya'll remember it right? Yeah this sounds like it's just rehashing that but for real? :x

Jubilation
October 7th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Apparently that new Warbler tries breaking up Klaine too.

Dunh dunh dunh!

Mew~
October 7th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Oh wow that sounds awesome. Quinn u sux though D< However! This seems like a repeat of that episode in season 2 iirc when everyone is sexual and there was a certain song, idk ya'll remember it right? Yeah this sounds like it's just rehashing that but for real? :x
That was season 1, the Madonna episode and they sang "Like a Virgin."

It sounds like Ryan wrote all this on his own. xD;

I never thought Cory was that good of a singer, hes not at all that great live.

Bluerang1
October 8th, 2011, 05:43 AM

OMG. November 1st! <3

@Bluerang1; Cory is an amazing singer. He only sounds back because they auto-tune his voice to death.

Also Mercedes won't be coming next year. The only Glee Club members who are coming back next year are; Tina, Artie, Brittany and possibly Rory.

Dude, out of all the things not to Spoiler?! -_-' Why isn't she coming back? Dx Oh, confirmed as a Senior. Well that sucks. All the good ones will be leaving Glee :\ Also I take back what I said earlier, she had every right to that lead since she'd be graduating as well and need some extra points, I guess, for College and what-not.

And what do you mean, auto-tune made Cory's voice bad?

And another sex themed episode, oh joy.

Nuke
October 8th, 2011, 10:48 AM

OMG. November 1st! <3

@Bluerang1; Cory is an amazing singer. He only sounds back because they auto-tune his voice to death.

Sounds much better than the first few episodes. :D

Have I missed the part were they explained why Jesse left or has he just gone without reason?

Bluerang1
October 8th, 2011, 03:26 PM
OMG I just realised that this new character is a great Jar of Hearts opportunity. Go Kurt! :D

Impo
October 8th, 2011, 04:24 PM
also, for those who didn't know

BRITTANA IS OFFICIAL EPISODE 4

Finn has a big role in pushing Santana into finally getting into a relationship, how nice

safe to say I'm hyperventilating

Jubilation
October 8th, 2011, 08:17 PM
I KNOW. I'm full excited for this. Brittanna is the only couple I ship!

Impo
October 9th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I don't think I can wait until November 1st for the next glee.
I want it and I want it now D:

Manila Luzon
October 9th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Ugh, I know right. Stupid Fox. :< Well at least "The First Time" the 5th episode is during sweeps week.

リザードン☆
October 9th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I would like to join this group~
Favorite Pairing: Sam + Quinn.
Favorite song(s): I've Had the Time of My Life, Don't Stop Believing, Lucky.
~Gleek.

Manila Luzon
October 10th, 2011, 02:37 PM
I would like to join this group~
Favorite Pairing: Sam + Quinn.
Favorite song(s): I've Had the Time of My Life, Don't Stop Believing, Lucky.
~Gleek.

omg yay accepted. Your favourite ship is Quam, your favourite songs are TOML and Lucky. You sir. Are 100% amazing. <3

It's been a long time since we've had a topic and all the discussion seems to be spoiler-centric. So lets bust out an old topic that we all love.

which songs do you want on the show

What are you favourite songs from the show at this moment?

If you have too many (10+) or Season 3 songs, spoiler them please. :)

- Don't Stop Believing (Regionals) - Rachel, Finn, Santana, Puck, Artie and Kurt.
- Anyway You Want It/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' - Rachel, Finn, Kurt, Mercedes
- True Colors - Tina
- The Boy is Mine - Santana and Mercedes
- Like a Virgin - Santana, Finn, Rachel, Jesse, Emma, Will
- My Life Would Suck Without You - Finn, Rachel, Tina
- Defying Gravity - Rachel and Kurt
- Home - April
- Bad Romance - Santana, Tina, Kurt, Mercedes, Quinn
- To Sir With Love - Tina, Artie, Santana, Kurt, Rachel, Finn, Mercedes
- Toxic - Rachel, Brittany, Will, Tina, Santana, Quinn
- One of Us - Tina, Kurt, Quinn, Rachel, Finn, Mercedes
- Lucky - Quinn, Sam
- River Deep Mountain High - Mercedes, Santana
- The Time Warp - Santana, Quinn, Finn, Kurt, Mercedes, Artie, Tina, Brittany
- Start Me Up/Livin' On a Prayer - Santana, Tina, Rachel, Mercedes
- I've had the time of my Life - Santana, Mercedes, Quinn, Sam
- Valerie - Santana
- Dog Days Are Over - Mercedes, Tina
- We Need a Little Christmas - Tina, Mercedes, Kurt
- Deck the Rooftop - Santana, Brittany, Rachel, Finn, Mercedes, Artie
- The Most Wonderful Day of the Year - Tina, Artie, Sam, Quinn, Kurt, Brittany
- Tik Tok - Brittany, Mercedes
- Landslide - Holly, Santana, Brittany
- Afternoon Delight - Emma, Carl, Puck, Quinn, Rachel
- Hell to the No - Mercedes
- Loser Like Me - Rachel, Finn, Mercedes, Santana, Brittany
- Get it Right - Rachel, Tina, Brittany
- I Follow Rivers - Tina
- Born this Way - Tina, Mercedes, Kurt
- Somewhere Only We Know - Blaine
- I Feel Pretty/Unpretty - Rachel, Quinn
- I've Gotta Be Me - Finn
- I Don't Wanna Know - Finn, Quinn
- Don't Stop - Quinn, Sam, Finn, Rachel
- Go Your Own Way - Rachel
- Songbird - Santana
- Dancing Queen - Santana, Mercedes
- Jar of Hearts - Rachel
- Friday - Sam, Artie, Puck
- Back to Black - Santana
- Pure Imagination - Tina, Kurt, Finn, Artie
- I Love New York/New York, New York - Santana, Finn, Artie, Mercedes, Brittany, Rachel
- My Cup - Brittany, Artie
- Light Up the World - Rachel, Finn, Santana, Artie, Tina, Brittany
- For Good - Rachel, Kurt
- We Got the Beat - Rachel, Brittany, Santana
- Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do - Harmony
- You Can't Stop the Beat - Rachel, Finn, Mercedes, Tina, Artie, Kurt
- Ding-Dong! The Witch is Dead - Rachel, Kurt
- Somewhere - Shelby, Rachel
- It's All Over - Mercedes, Santana, Will, Kurt, Finn, Mike, Puck
- Cool - Mike
- Fix You - Artie, Will
- Spotlight - Mercedes, Tina, Brittany
- Out Here On My Own - Rachel, Mercedes
- Run the World (Girls) - Brittany, Santana

Do you think I have too many? lol

Impo
October 10th, 2011, 09:10 PM
The only ones that stick out to me now are

Run the World - Brittany and Santana
You can't Stop the Beat - New Directions
Tik Tok - Brittany
True Colours - Tina
It's all over - New Directions
Big Ass Heart - Puck
I Know What Boys Like - Lauren
Blackbird (?) - Kurt

EVERYTHING BRITTANY/SANTANA

...I was only going to list one, but then that happened :o
And there's a lot more I'm not mentioning because I can't remember.

And yes, omega, that's a lot xD

Jubilation
October 11th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Impo, I think you and I share our beliefs of Brittanna quite much.

Impo
October 11th, 2011, 05:53 AM
YAY

Brittana Shipping is the best :D

Mew~
October 11th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Brittana is simply just win. Can't wait for episode 4.

Ha, don't leave me out! I already have my own list done. xD;

Don't Stop Believin' (regionals)
Defying Gravity
Don't Rain on My Parade
Total Eclipse of the Heart
Poker Face
Me Against The Music
Toxic
The Only Exception
Singing In the Rain/Umbrella
The Time Warp
Marry You
Hey, Soul Sister
Blame It (On The Alcohol)
Tik Tok
Landslide
Get It Right
I Feel Pretty/Unpretty
Born This Way
Songbird
Rolling In The Deep
Pretending
Somewhere
Spotlight
Fix You

Impo
October 12th, 2011, 05:36 AM
With all these songs I'm reminded to update my iTunes playlist with all the Glee songs

Manila Luzon
October 12th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Guys. You are not going to be happy.

Brittana is not happening.trollface.jpgactually it is happening, but it's going to be a love triangle with Rory

Ah, Song list for episode 4 & 5

Episode 4

Last Friday Night by Katy Perry. Sung by Blaine and New Directions
It's Not East Being Green from Sesame Street. Sung by Rory
Waiting For a Girl Like You by Foreigner. Sung by Puck
Candyman by Christina Aguilera. Sung by Pot of Sugar
Take Care of Yourself by Level 42. Sung by Rory
Sugar, Sugar by the Archies. Sung by Pot of Sugar [Not being released]

Sugar, Sugar will be sung at Sugar's pool party that she invites Santana, Mercedes and Brittany too. Santana will stop the performance because it's terrible.

Episode 5

Note - Every song except Uptown Girl will be from West Side Story

Uptown Girl by Billy Joel. Sung by The Warblers (Blaine or Sebastian will not be singing)
One Hand, One Heart from WSS. Sung by Blaine and Rachel
America from WSS. Sung by Tina, Santana, Rory and Puck
A Boy Like That/I Love Him from WSS. Sung by Rachel and Santana
TBA from WSS. Sung by New Directions

Impo
October 12th, 2011, 03:30 PM
WHY RORY, WHY?
God I hate Rory already.

and I can see a lot of Pot of Gold's numbers being stopped due to their terribleness.

Jubilation
October 12th, 2011, 09:55 PM
So how is Rory stopping Brittanna?

Manila Luzon
October 13th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Rory will obviously fall for Brittany (Whilst living at her house and stuff) Santana will probably see this and act on her feelings towards Brittany and ask her out. Rory may not be a part of it, he'll just be the Santana during the Bartie relationship.

Inspiration
October 13th, 2011, 11:57 PM
I wanna' join! I wanna' join!

Pairing: Puck and Quinn. But I also support Britanny and Santana!
Song: Right now, it's Run the World. Britanny and Santana version. (And Fix You)
Character: Totally Britanny. "Wait - are you working on a time machine, too?" "I'm a unicorn, too - or maybe a bicorn." are my favorite lines EVER. She seems a little dumb weird but she sings sexy-ly. ^o^

cacturne4512
October 15th, 2011, 05:40 AM
My name is cacturne4512, and I'll be auditioning for the role of member.
Pairing: BRITTANA! and also Klaine.
Song: Right now, it's Sing from the Comeback Episode
Character: Kurt. He has some really good one-liners, he sings awesomely, and my friends say I'm a lot like him.
-Gleek

Manila Luzon
October 18th, 2011, 11:26 AM
I have the best news ever right now. :>

First lets start with;

Episode 6 Songs. This will be called Mash-Off, it includes Pot Of Sugar and New Directions competing in a Mash-Off to see who will represent the school at Sectionals. All songs are Mash-Ups, bar 1.

Hot For Teacher by Van Halen. Sung by Puck and Finn
Yoü and I/Just You and I by Lady Gaga / Eddie Rabbit, Sung by Will and Shelby
One Way or Another/Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Blondie / Pat Benatar. Sung by TBA (Highly rumored to be a Rachel/Harmony diva-off)
Maneater/You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall and Oates. Sung by TBA
Rumour Has It/Someone Like You by Adele. Sung by TBA
The last two are the songs that ND and PoS will sing.

Episode 7

There are no confirmed songs; however for this episode, Jenna, Dianna, Cory, Matthew, Naya and Amber have been confirmed to be in the recording studio. (That's Tina, Quinn, Finn, Will, Santana and Mercedes respectively)

GUYS GUYS GUYS GET READY TO WET YOUR UNDIES WITH EXCITEMENT

CHORD OVERSTREET A.K.A SAM EVANS IS BACK FOR EPISODE 8 WHICH WILL BE DIRECTED BY MATTHEW MORRISON YAYAYAYAYAYA.

Also, November 15th marks the release of a the glee Christmas Album. :)

Tracklist
1. "All I Want For Christmas Is You"
2. "Extraordinary Merry Christmas" (orginal song) (Sung by Will and Emma)
3. "Santa Baby"
4. "Christmas Eve With You"
5. "Little Drummer Boy"
6. "River"
7. "Do You Hear What I Hear?"
8. "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"
9. "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
10. "Christmas Wrapping"
11. "Blue Christmas"
12. "Do They Know It's Christmas? (Feed The World)"

Bluerang1
October 18th, 2011, 12:30 PM
I guess the specified Episode is a spoiler but there's nothing to be spoiled about Sam coming back =D

cacturne4512
October 19th, 2011, 04:01 AM
SAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!! You must return to us! We miss your impressions and
adorable siblings!

Impo
October 19th, 2011, 04:19 AM
YAY FOR HARMONY AND SAM. YAYAYAYAY.

Manila Luzon
October 19th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Some new information for Episode 6

Summary kind of. Part of the storyline relating to Finn/Santana

New Directions brainstorm their mash-up. Finn wants to give Rory the solo to prep him for real competition. Finn also decides to introduce Rory to the art of trash talk to start messing up the girls’ game, starting with Santana, which leads to an after-school rumble - Dodgeball. Dodgeball game - New Directions vs. Pot of Sugar. Santana & Finn sing Blondie’s “One Way or Another” mashed with Pat Benatar’s “Hit Me With Your Best Shot.” It comes down to Finn vs. Santana

Episode 7

It's called 'Lady Music Week'

Mew~
October 19th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Finn vs. Santana, eh? xD; Sounds like a great episode. I'll be looking forward to it.

cacturne4512
October 20th, 2011, 06:21 PM
So Santana is going all Lima Heights or what?

Manila Luzon
October 21st, 2011, 10:28 AM
Lady Music Week is rumored to be Sectionals since the episode after it is the Christmas episode, where Chord/Sam returns. C:
Pot Of Sugar (Or the troubletoners, as they're referred to as a rumored name.) will disbanded in this episode - being episode 7. LMW)

Jubilation
October 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM
They should keep Pot of Sugar for longer, just to boil things up!

Manila Luzon
October 25th, 2011, 04:09 PM
So who's singing what for the Christmas Album has been released as well as one of the songs, Do They Know It's Christmas Time? (Feed The World)

Who sings

All I want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey. Sung by Mercedes
Extraordinary Merry Christmas by Glee. Sung by Rachel and Blaine
Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt. Sung by Santana
Christmas Eve With You by Glee. Sung by Will and Emma
Little Drummer Boy by K.K.Davis. Sung by Artie
River by Sarah Mclauchlan. Sung by Rachel
Do You Hear What I Hear? by Bing Crosby. Sung by Harmony and Alex Newell's unnamed character
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Vaughn Monroe. Sung by Blaine and Kurt
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Bruce Springsteen. Sung by Puck, Finn and Samuel Larson's unnamed character
Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses. Sung by Brittany
Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley. Sung by Rory
Do They Know It's Christmas? (Feed The World) by Band Aid. Sung by New Directions (Rachel, Finn, Puck, Tina, Artie, Brittany, Santana, Mercedes, Kurt and Blaine)

Naya Solo, check. Amazing ND number, check. Quinn singing chec- wait a minute.

Anyway, apparently the reason for Dianna not singing on the album is because she's Jewish. I'm annoyed at the fact that Tina only got 1 LINE FROM THE WHOLE ALBUM >:G

The Song
v/4fo0heRf6q8

If I screwed up the embedding just go here lmao; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fo0heRf6q8

Mew~
October 26th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Eh, I haven't seen this mentioned yet, so I guess I should mention it.

Question: Is there any truth to the rumor that the title of Glee‘s Episode 7, “I Kissed A Girl,” has something to do with Rachel and Quinn? We’re dying to know. —Bobbie
Ausiello: If you’re asking me whether Rachel and Quinn go to first base, the answer is no. The episode focuses on Santana coming out to her family, so I’m guessing the title — and accompanying Katy Perry cover — refer to that.

Question: Lea Michele tweeted the other day that there will be a huge Glee shocker happening in Episode 7. Any idea what it is? —Michelle
Ausiello: Rumor has it a big monkey wrench gets thrown into New Directions’ sectional plans.Source (http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/ask-ausiello-spoilers-glee-community-gossip-girl/)

Well, certainly seems interesting. Not too sure about the "I Kissed A Girl" song choice, Isn't it supposed to be like, about Drunk Girl's experimenting. xD; Plus it's just more Katy Perry.

Lima Heights Adjacent anyone?

Manila Luzon
October 27th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Some amazing spoilers. Read this. (http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dqsf3d)

Also, Glee's 300th performance is
Rumor Has It/Someone Like You by Adele. Sung by The Troubletones (Santana and Mercedes)
The song starts off with Mercedes singing Rumor Has it then Santana comes in with a ballad of Someone Like You.

The other mash-up that ND will be singing has changed slightly. Since it's no more longer true 'Maneater' has been replaced

I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)/You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall & Oates. Sung by Quinn, Rory and New Directions.

Amazing Santana etc

During the Adele Mash-up Santana breaks down into tears because she see's Finn in the audience (Who has outed her) she eventually runs off stage and slaps the crap out of him.

Episode 7 songs have been leaked

Jolene by Dolly Parton. Sung by Shannon Beiste
I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry. Sung by Santana.
I'm the Only One by Melissa Etheridge. Sung by Puck.
Constant Craving by k.d. lang. Sung by Shelby
Perfect by Pink. Sung by Kurt and Blaine.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper. Sung by Finn, Artie, and Rory.

Santana and Beiste's songs are the best IMO. I'm not happy about the Klaine duet. I wanted that to be a Brittana duet. ):

EDIT: GUYS LOOK. AMBER, NAYA AND HEATHER BEING FLAWLESS ETC

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp7lcNsub1qbjrw4o1_500.jpg http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp5ik7QNB1qh0jufo3_250.jpg http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp5ik7QNB1qh0jufo1_500.jpg http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp5ik7QNB1qh0jufo5_250.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp5ik7QNB1qh0jufo4_250.jpg http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp3a4CpHz1qh0jufo1_500.jpg http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp3a4CpHz1qh0jufo3_250.jpg http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp3a4CpHz1qh0jufo2_250.jpg http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp5ik7QNB1qh0jufo2_250.jpg http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltqbri6kEI1qgm3qvo1_500.png http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltpc9piEHu1qcf3p6o1_500.jpg http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltq9d0nTZk1qbjrw4o1_500.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltq97lBMi01qd5waoo2_250.jpg http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltq97lBMi01qd5waoo3_250.jpg http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltq97lBMi01qd5waoo4_250.jpg http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltq86vlJrR1qgm3qvo1_500.png http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltq38qNzuy1qlpkoio1_r1_500.jpg http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp2xi3Bin1qmcl17o1_500.jpg
too much flawless

also Johnathon Groff is back on Glee, as VA's new coach. He'll have scenes with Alex (TGP runner up) who may be the new lead of VA.

Jubilation
October 27th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Didn't think it was possible, but I love Santana that bit more! Can't wait for episodes four and seven : D

Manila Luzon
October 27th, 2011, 08:50 PM
There's a mix up with who's singing I Kissed A Girl, but believe me, you'll look forward to the change.

I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry. Sung by Rachel, Quinn, Tina, Mercedes and Brittany

Santana is being harassed by some guy in the halls for being a lesbian. The girls 'come to her aid' and this is the result.

GUYS GUYS GUYS AAAA OMG SO EXCITED AAAAA.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjdbo0vbF1qmbeflo1_400.png

My response
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjdsfEGIw1qda79m.gif http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjs1f5vAJ1qdj9uw.gif

Jubilation
October 30th, 2011, 03:19 AM
OH MY GOSH. I love Naya the most so this is just amazing!

Jake♫
November 1st, 2011, 05:01 PM
Okay I haven't posted in forever but this needs to get said:

THE FFFF SHELBY AND PUCK WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING???

Nuke
November 2nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Everything about that episode was just WTF!? but it was definitely the best one this series.

I'm amazed how good Damian's voice is and I'm surprised he wasn't spotted sooner.

Manila Luzon
November 2nd, 2011, 03:24 PM
I loved the episode. CANDYMAN. OMG. Anyway, here's the song spoilers for episode 5, 6 & 7 (5 & 6 in case you forgot)

Uptown Girl by Billy Joel. Sung by Dalton Academy Warblers.
A Boy Like That/I Have a Love from West Side Story. Sung by Rachel and Santana.
One Hand, One Heart from West Side Story. Sung by Rachel and Blaine.
America from West Side Story. Sung by Santana, Puck, Rory, Tina.
Tonight from West Side Story. Sung by TBA.

Hot For Teacher by Van Halen. Sung by Puck .
Yoü and I/Just You and I by Lady Gaga/Eddie Rabbit. Sung by Will and Shelby.
One Way or Another/Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Blondie/Pat Benatar. Sung by Finn and Santana
I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)/You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall & Oates. Sung by Quinn, Tina and Rory with New Directions (Others will have solo's these three have been confirmed)
Rumour Has It/Someone Like You by Adele. Sung by Santana, Mercedes and Brittany with The Troubletones
Oklahoma from Oklahoma! Sung by Young Sue.

Jolene by Dolly Parton. Sung by Shannon.
I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry. Sung by Rachel, Quinn, Tina, Mercedes and Brittany.
Constant Craving by k.d. Lang. Sung by Santana, Shelby, Kurt and Rachel
I'm the Only One by Melissa Etheridge Sung by Puck.
Perfect by P!nk. Sung by Kurt and Blaine.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper. Sung by Finn, Artie, and Rory.
Note that I Kissed a Girl, Perfect & Girls Just Wanna Have Fun are sung to Santana. This is a Santana centric episode. :>

yay pictures
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Content/111024/News/7_sun/111030mag-glee1.jpg http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg860/scaled.php?tn=0&server=860&filename=18119040.jpg&xsize=480&ysize=480
look here (http://twitter.com/#!/CoryMonteith/status/131850459794247680) the first image is young sue.

Jubilation
November 2nd, 2011, 03:36 PM
Oh my gosh, can't wait for episode 7 now!! C :

Forever
November 2nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
I feel the same way as Jake's spoiler!

Generally I enjoyed the episode,

Especially Brittany and the leprechaun thing, she was amusing, but HE should've been more innocent, like "pot of gold" COME ON. :( Also, Kurt's Dad running against Sue is gunna be interesting.

Charlie Kelly
November 2nd, 2011, 09:49 PM
Joining.

I literally yelled "kiss!" at my TV in the final moments of the last episode. I've been into this pairing all season so far.

~Gleek

Impo
November 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM
I must say, I thought Shelby would have some restraint cougar

AND OMG LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD SONGS COMING UP

Jubilation
November 3rd, 2011, 01:38 AM
I was at school today discussing the latest ep with my peeps.

I TOTALLY MISSED THE END PART. LIKE WHOAH?! COUGAR MUCH?

Forever
November 9th, 2011, 06:31 AM
:33 I liked the song on the advertisement in Australia, if anyone can tell me what it is, I'll worship you.

BUT.

Okay so I should've known Glee would put everything off to the end, but Rachel did say something really nice to Finn :3 Also Santana/Puck's accents were awesome, lol.

Also, listening to Pretending over and over rn. Glee spirit totally.

Jubilation
November 9th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Klaine madness was insane. My friend Holly cried for an hour afterwards. Kind of scary but anyway....

Manila Luzon
November 10th, 2011, 12:18 AM
I suck at posting videos. ;-; But yeah, Vevo premiered the performance of Rumor Has It/Someone Like You (http://www.vevo.com/watch/glee-cast/rumour-has-it-someone-like-you-glee-cast-version/USQX91101633?source=ap)

:3c so good.

Impo
November 10th, 2011, 01:40 AM
qb7zjKkLCoQ

is that what you were trying to do, Dragon ;D ?

I love Santana in this, she needs more solos.

Jubilation
November 10th, 2011, 03:22 AM
I actually cried abit. I genuinely love Santana so much <3

Forever
November 10th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Oooh I love the final chorus part thing (lol idk, bridge?)

Nooot sure the mixup works together, but both Mercedes and Santana sound amazing.

Nuke
November 13th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Vocals are really good but I think the actual idea is pretty bad. It kinda ruins Someone Like You and I don't even like it that much.

Makes me think what other mash-ups they could do with two songs from the same artists though. I'm thinking Judas/Alejandro. :P

cacturne4512
November 15th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Ok, show of hands. Who wanted to beat the everloving crap out of Finn in this episode?

Impo
November 15th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Well, you can't say he wasn't provoked.

BUT WAAHHH, THAT WAS SO SAD...
and also a freakishly loud slap :o

Jubilation
November 16th, 2011, 02:01 AM
I CRIED ABIT.

I hate Finn Hudson now. Finn Hudson must die.

Forever
November 16th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Finn's (and everyone else) has had to put up with stuff from her for ages, it's time she got her just desserts, imo. :x With the way the story was written it was obvious she wasn't going to come out on her own and that somebody was going to do it eventually, in my opinion. Also - didn't she blackmail the other gay character (the bully) into doing something so she wouldn't reveal he wasn't gay? Because yeah, she'd have done the same thing.

(Also I know how um I'm likely to offend people with this, but it's really my opinion which I'm entitled to :x Sorry if people are offended, but yeah.)

I liked how everyone was honest in the end though :3 Like Puck and Rachel, etc.
ALSO NO MORE GLEE TIL 2012? Worst news ever. ;__;

Mew~
November 16th, 2011, 08:58 AM
ALSO NO MORE GLEE TIL 2012? Worst news ever. ;__;
I think that only applies to where you live. Next episode is November 29, 2011 for the US, and followed two days after for the UK. :(

Finn slap was epic, I feel so sorry for Santana. I've got split feelings right for Finn, although I'm upset he shot his mouth out like that, it wasn't his fault. Great episode though, I got all teary. :(

Forever
November 16th, 2011, 09:03 AM
UGH I hate Australia - why do you have to get behind on episodes? It only lasted like 3 weeks after the br--whatever I'll watch it through other means. But really that's sorta stupid because there's no NEED to stop Glee for a while.

Jubilation
November 16th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I totally understand can be seen as a *****, but if you look at her, you can figure why. She's so insecure about others gossiping so she always has to have the first jibe and she lives in the rough part of town and from what she made her home life seem, it doesn't seem the best but I'm not sure if that part is real or canon or what.

Bluerang1
November 20th, 2011, 11:29 AM
You don't have to have sex to prove you love someone Goodness sakes.

Glee is getting meh for me :/ Great mash-up though. If Santana's personality changes that'll suck. The only thing I'm liking now is the Sue campaign.

Charlie Kelly
November 20th, 2011, 11:37 PM
My thoughts of late:
Rachel - I'm glad this is her last year. The whole campaign thing was ridiculous and proves she hasn't changed much from the girl that sent her potential competition to a crack house.
Finn - I've never liked Finn. I mean, he's a bad-luck magnet, but it's not like he has it that much worse than anyone else. He tries to be the leader of the group, having done nothing to deserve such a title, and he looks down on pretty much everyone else when at one time or another, he's been in their shoes. I'm glad Santana slapped him, because he deserved it. Not at that specific moment, but for blurting out her secret in public, despite all the things his brother has gone through. She should have thrown a punch at him. And what in the hell is his problem with Blaine? That bugs me, a lot.
Will - Will has gone from a well-intentioned, caring teacher chasing a dream, to a caricature of himself who feels the need to throw misaimed, half-hearted, recycled speeches at the kids at any given opportunity, usually leaving his golden children (See above) to act just as bad or worse than anyone else. I'm really enjoying his diminished screentime as well. I was really getting fed up with him jabbing everyone with the needle from his moral compass.
Sue - I love Sue as a character, but they really need to give her more interests. She's getting a little ridiculous as well. They really just need a way for her to go around throwing one-liners out every 3 minutes, rather than basing a large plot around her.
Shelby - I'm behind her this season. Good for her.
Quinn - No, quit being so horrible! I liked you last season!
Puck - Puck definitely wins in the "most well-intentioned character on the show" award. I love him.
Kurt - If you drag your boyfriend to a gay bar to prove some point to the pervy little dude hitting on said boyfriend, you can't get mad about him getting drunk and misinterpreting your very, very mixed messages.
Side note: That gay bar scene kinda made me uncomfortable. So the pervy little 16/17 year old is having sex with old dudes, and so is whats-his-face, the ex-bully.
Blaine - He is the best boyfriend, ever, and probably one of the nicest members of the Glee club. I really can't recall him ever getting mad at anyone besides... whats-his-face. Why can't I remember his name?
Santana - I like Santana because she doesn't really change, and she has no desire to change and doesn't really pretend to be anything she's not. (Besides straight, of course, though I liked the whole bisexual thing they were hinting at with her talks with Holly, though now it seems like they're shifting her to a full-blown lesbian.) I feel bad for her. This breakdown coming up should be interesting.
Brittany - I love Brittany. Love.
Artie - I kinda feel like he's a placeholder they don't know what to do with. I've never been a huge fan of his personality, either.
Tina - ... has Tina done literally anything this season? We're just running out the clock 'til she graduates, right?
Mercedes - Oh. My. God. I cannot stand another minute of the whole "Diva" routine. I 100% support not jumping on the Rachel Berry Bandwagon, but she doesn't want to an equal, she wants preferential treatment like Rachel gets.
Side Note 2: is it racist that I only just now found out her boyfriend is a different black guy and not Azimio? I didn't really care at all, so I just assumed he was.
Mike - I miss the days when he was just "other Asian". Plus, he's a senior, so why get into his family drama this late in the game?
Beiste - I like her character. She's funny, plot-relevant, and not a total hypocrite/jerk.
Rory - I'm liking him so far, don't like that he's getting sucked into Finn's orbit.

...also, I miss Jesse.

Manila Luzon
November 21st, 2011, 04:07 PM
Rachel - I'm glad this is her last year. The whole campaign thing was ridiculous and proves she hasn't changed much from the girl that sent her potential competition to a crack house.
Finn - I've never liked Finn. I mean, he's a bad-luck magnet, but it's not like he has it that much worse than anyone else. He tries to be the leader of the group, having done nothing to deserve such a title, and he looks down on pretty much everyone else when at one time or another, he's been in their shoes. I'm glad Santana slapped him, because he deserved it. Not at that specific moment, but for blurting out her secret in public, despite all the things his brother has gone through. She should have thrown a punch at him. And what in the hell is his problem with Blaine? That bugs me, a lot.
Will - Will has gone from a well-intentioned, caring teacher chasing a dream, to a caricature of himself who feels the need to throw misaimed, half-hearted, recycled speeches at the kids at any given opportunity, usually leaving his golden children (See above) to act just as bad or worse than anyone else. I'm really enjoying his diminished screentime as well. I was really getting fed up with him jabbing everyone with the needle from his moral compass.
Sue - I love Sue as a character, but they really need to give her more interests. She's getting a little ridiculous as well. They really just need a way for her to go around throwing one-liners out every 3 minutes, rather than basing a large plot around her.
Shelby - I'm behind her this season. Good for her.
Quinn - No, quit being so horrible! I liked you last season!
Puck - Puck definitely wins in the "most well-intentioned character on the show" award. I love him.
Kurt - If you drag your boyfriend to a gay bar to prove some point to the pervy little dude hitting on said boyfriend, you can't get mad about him getting drunk and misinterpreting your very, very mixed messages.
Side note: That gay bar scene kinda made me uncomfortable. So the pervy little 16/17 year old is having sex with old dudes, and so is whats-his-face, the ex-bully.
Blaine - He is the best boyfriend, ever, and probably one of the nicest members of the Glee club. I really can't recall him ever getting mad at anyone besides... whats-his-face. Why can't I remember his name?
Santana - I like Santana because she doesn't really change, and she has no desire to change and doesn't really pretend to be anything she's not. (Besides straight, of course, though I liked the whole bisexual thing they were hinting at with her talks with Holly, though now it seems like they're shifting her to a full-blown lesbian.) I feel bad for her. This breakdown coming up should be interesting.
Brittany - I love Brittany. Love.
Artie - I kinda feel like he's a placeholder they don't know what to do with. I've never been a huge fan of his personality, either.
Tina - ... has Tina done literally anything this season? We're just running out the clock 'til she graduates, right?
Mercedes - Oh. My. God. I cannot stand another minute of the whole "Diva" routine. I 100% support not jumping on the Rachel Berry Bandwagon, but she doesn't want to an equal, she wants preferential treatment like Rachel gets.
Side Note 2: is it racist that I only just now found out her boyfriend is a different black guy and not Azimio? I didn't really care at all, so I just assumed he was.
Mike - I miss the days when he was just "other Asian". Plus, he's a senior, so why get into his family drama this late in the game?
Beiste - I like her character. She's funny, plot-relevant, and not a total hypocrite/jerk.
Rory - I'm liking him so far, don't like that he's getting sucked into Finn's orbit.

Why so much hate? Tina hasn't done anything this season because she's one of the most neglected characters on Glee. Hopefully in Season 4 RIB can redeem her character because she's an amazing singer and deserves a storyline. Mike has just been made a regular so it's natural that he would have a storyline. And judging by what you're saying about him and his last year, storyline etc. You're saying that if it's a character's last year they shouldn't have storylines? Lmao what? This year is all about the seniors so they must have storylines. Quinn's depressed so it's only natural that she act's the way she does. I don't really get how Sebastian was being a pervert towards Blaine? He was asking him out, which isn't really being perverted. No where did it mention that Sebastian was having sex with older men? It didn't say that about Karofsky either. Rachel has changed a lot since Season 1, she's became less selfish and more assertive to others needs. Especially Finn's & Kurt's. Santana's already a lesbian, she was never Bi.

I was meant to post this a while ago but my internet went off and my huge post was gone lmao. Anyway.

3x06 Mash Off

I loved the episode. IMO should be in the glee hall of fame instead of Asian F. Finn was amazing in this episode. I loved his leadership. People are giving him too much grief for the whole Santana outing thing. It wasn't really his fault. Santana was bullying him and Rory so he stood up to her. Finn just said what everyone else was thinking. He didn't mean for anyone to hear him it's that guys nieces' fault that Santana was outed. I liked Mercedes this episode, she stopped taunting and focused on the main goal; winning. I loved the Hummelberry scenes we got. I hope that they don't end their friendship again. I loved the fact that Rachel stood down and pledged her vote for Kurt. The songs were amazing and so was the acting. Naya should win awards for this. <3 I was annoyed that they cut Harmony's scene from the episode, I love her tbh. Also annoyed at the fact that Puck has had more solo's.

3x07 I Kissed A Girl Songs

I'm The Only One by Melissa Etheridge Sung by Puck
I Kissed A Girl By Katy Perry Sung by New Directions' girls & The Troubletones (excluding the random cheerleaders) (Solo's by Santana & Tina from the promo)
Perfect by P!nk Sung by Blaine and Kurt
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper Sung by Finn, Artie & Rory
Constant Craving by k.d Lang Sung by Shelby & Santana
Jolene by Dolly Parton Sung by Shannon

3x07 I Kissed A Girl Spoilers

Santana will come out fully to Sue with Becky & Brittany present.
Santana will come out to her Grandmother with Brittany present.
Shelby and Puck have sex.
Quinn attempts to have sex with Puck again to try and have another child.
Beth ends up in ER. Shelby & Puck are with her.
Sue steals Cooter from Beiste
Brittany wins class president.
Rachel stuffs the ballot box in Kurt's favor, but is caught and is suspended from Sectionals.
Someone buys a ring from a jewelery store

3x08 Hold onto Sixteen Songs (Sectionals!)

Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith. Sung by Sam and New Directions
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Danced to by Sam
Survivor/I Will Survive by Destiny's Child/Gloria Gaynor. Sung by The Troubletones
Buenos Aires (http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Buenos_Aires) from Evita. Sung by the Unitards (Harmony's club)

New Directions are doing a Jackson Medley for Sectionals.

ABC by Jackson 5. Sung by Tina with Kurt & Mike on Back-up
Control by Janet Jackson. Sung by Blaine & Artie. Quinn does the speaking parts, apparently she sounds like sex
Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson. Sung by Finn, Puck, Sam & Blaine

We Are Young by Fun. Sung by New Directions (confirmed soloists so far are Rachel, Finn, Tina & Mike)

3x08 Hold onto Sixteen Spoilers (Sectionals!)

Rachel snaps Quinn out of her psycho phase. They share many scenes and Faberry friendship begins
Santana and Mercedes are on leads for the mash-up. During the song there's dance pairings which includes Brittany and Santana dancing together which Brittana fans will love
Sam is a stripper (dancing to lmfao)
Finn attempts to track down Sam after hearing he's back in OHIO.
Rachel and Finn find out about Sam stripping
Tina will convince Mike's dad to see the Sectionals performance
He comes in during ABC
Sectionals is held at McKinley high
Quinn and Tina are the only girls in ND for the performance. ND recruit the band members to fill the spots
Sam & Blaine have a disagreement
Finn & Blaine join forces
Quinn asks Sam for sex. Shelby overhears.
Quinn has a breakdown with Will.
Kurt and Sebastian let each know how they feel about each other
Sebastian is present for Sectionals.

That's it for now. ~

Charlie Kelly
November 21st, 2011, 10:12 PM
Why so much hate? It's more like... frustration with the current storylines.

Tina hasn't done anything this season because she's one of the most neglected characters on Glee.
Hopefully in Season 4 RIB can redeem her character because she's an amazing singer and deserves a storyline. That's what I was saying. It seems like the writers are just letting her sit in the background of scenes until she graduates and they aren't obligated to do so anymore.

Mike has just been made a regular so it's natural that he would have a storyline. And judging by what you're saying about him and his last year, storyline etc. You're saying that if it's a character's last year they shouldn't have storylines? Lmao what? This year is all about the seniors so they must have storylines. I'm mostly saying that Mike was basically an extra in Season 1, and was little more than Tina's boyfriend in season 2, and I feel like when they can't even make up a story for Tina, who was one of the 6 founding members of the Glee club, what's the real point behind making us care about a character now that it's likely his last year?

I don't really get how Sebastian was being a pervert towards Blaine? He was asking him out, which isn't really being perverted. Oh please, he was the skeeviest little dude ever, and outright said that his boyfriend didn't have to know about what they do.

No where did it mention that Sebastian was having sex with older men? I recall something about having a boyfriend for 20 minutes that he met at the gay bar, or something to that effect; the implication was pretty clear.

It didn't say that about Karofsky either. Karofsky... that one was just assumption on my part, I admit, but it doesn't seem like much of a stretch that if he's hanging around a gay bar that apparently he's well-known and liked at, that he's probably getting a little... attention.

Rachel has changed a lot since Season 1, she's became less selfish and more assertive to others needs. The selfishness has gone down a little bit, but she's gotten much more conniving. The Sunshine fiasco kinda put her in a negative light for me, and this Kurt thing isn't making me like her much, either.

Especially Finn's & Kurt's. Eventually. Took her long enough to resign after knowingly going against Kurt, and even then she had to do it in a way that made her look good.

Santana's already a lesbian, she was never Bi. I think this assumption is ridiculous. She enjoyed sex with Puck, and presumably enough other men to be able to deduce that Finn isn't good in bed. There was also the whole conversation with Holly where she had sex dreams about guys, girls and a shrub that was only shaped like a person. If anything, she sounded pansexual at the time. I'm not even sure she is generally a lesbian. Brittany is the only person she has any real feelings for. The only context I see her as a lesbian in is that she only wants to be with a girl, Brittany.

You have no idea how happy this makes me feel.

Impo
November 22nd, 2011, 03:46 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjs1f5vAJ1qdj9uw.gif

My prayers have been answered. They better show footage.

Manila Luzon
November 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM
Santana's already a lesbian, she was never Bi. I think this assumption is ridiculous. She enjoyed sex with Puck, and presumably enough other men to be able to deduce that Finn isn't good in bed. There was also the whole conversation with Holly where she had sex dreams about guys, girls and a shrub that was only shaped like a person. If anything, she sounded pansexual at the time. I'm not even sure she is generally a lesbian. Brittany is the only person she has any real feelings for. The only context I see her as a lesbian in is that she only wants to be with a girl, Brittany.

Actually, Brad confirmed Santana was a lesbian at a convention. A fan asked and he responded w/Naya agreeing too.

Mew~
November 22nd, 2011, 08:25 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjs1f5vAJ1qdj9uw.gif

My prayers have been answered. They better show footage.
^^^ omgomg, this this. Better be I'm sexy and I know it! <3

Sue steals Cooter from Beiste
I actually don't think it's what it seems, though I've only seen proof of this in the preview, unless I've missed an interview or something. But it's probably Sue using Cooter to show the media she isn't a lesbian.

Charlie Kelly
November 22nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
Actually, Brad confirmed Santana was a lesbian at a convention. A fan asked and he responded w/Naya agreeing too.Word of god doesn't change the fact that she was physically attracted to Puck and presumably other men in the first season, and confessed to fantasizing about both genders in the second. These earlier happenings appear to have been completely retconned as of season 3, with Santana admitting she was a lesbian when the commercial was discovered, but my point was that she clearly was not 100%, full-on lesbian until recently. Saying she was never Bi is simply untrue unless they specifically go back and say she was completely faking her attraction to men and that she was lying when she opened up to Holly.

Jubilation
November 22nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
She could have been a lesbian the entire time but just sleeping with men to cover her feelings.

Charlie Kelly
November 22nd, 2011, 09:52 PM
She could have been a lesbian the entire time but just sleeping with men to cover her feelings.
Well, maybe, but that doesn't really explain her admitting to fantasizing about men as well as women. I mean, I suppose she could have just been sleeping with men to cover her feelings, but it seems like her dating Karofsky was the first time she was trying to hide her attraction to women/Brittany.

Jubilation
November 22nd, 2011, 09:57 PM
She could of merely been in denial as she still somewhat is about her sexuality. I know many of my friends were very much the same before coming out.

Impo
November 22nd, 2011, 10:01 PM

Actually I thought it was something with Party Rock in the title... :x

Mew~
November 23rd, 2011, 10:34 AM
Actually I thought it was something with Party Rock in the title... :x
Wouldn't Sexy and I Know It go better if he was stripping though? I could see why Party Rock Anthem would be on glee, seeing as it's so popular. But I've never liked it and I can't see anyone stripping to it. :s

Manila Luzon
November 23rd, 2011, 01:29 PM

Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Danced to by Sam

I actually don't think it's what it seems, though I've only seen proof of this in the preview, unless I've missed an interview or something. But it's probably Sue using Cooter to show the media she isn't a lesbian.

That's what Sue's going for. Cooter was an old booty call and she got back with him. Plus she doesn't exactly like Beiste, so getting back at her is great for her too.

Mew~
November 24th, 2011, 10:14 AM

spoiled. Thanks. I still think Sexy and I know it would have been much better though.

That's what Sue's going for. Cooter was an old booty call and she got back with him. Plus she doesn't exactly like Beiste, so getting back at her is great for her too.

Kinda sucks, Beiste will probably get him back or whatever, I don't know. xD;

Jubilation
November 24th, 2011, 12:08 PM
I hope so, I felt so bad for Beiste when she cried in front of him. I really want her to be happy : (

Palcks
November 24th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Uhhh, hi. I'd like to join this fine club. :3 I've watched Glee since the second season, and even though I didn't like the second season much, I've really enjoyed the third one and am excited for it. ^^

Gleek?

Jubilation
November 24th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Welcome to the club!

I'll ask a new question.

If you could make a new couple (one that hasn't actually happened), what would it be and what would their couple name?

Impo
November 27th, 2011, 02:52 AM
OMGOMGOMG
that would easily be Sam and Puck. They would be Suck ... *-*

Jubilation
November 27th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Haha cute.

Mine would be Finn and Tina, shipped at Tinn.

And on a side note, I was rewatching the episode, the Troubletone's mashup is actually beautifully amazing.

Palcks
November 27th, 2011, 06:21 AM
I know it's pretty dumb, but if I could make a couple I would probably choose Blaine and Rory (Raine). I love Blaine and I love Kurt, but I don't love Blaine and Kurt together. I think Rory being new and from a totally different place would make him be more shy in a relationship, and Blaine could open him up. Idk I think it would be cute. ><

Anyway, I'm really excited for this upcoming episode. Is anyone else? :3

Jubilation
November 27th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Yes! You have no idea, Santana is my favourite character by far and any focus on her is good in my opinion.

Manila Luzon
November 27th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I know it's pretty dumb, but if I could make a couple I would probably choose Blaine and Rory (Raine). I love Blaine and I love Kurt, but I don't love Blaine and Kurt together. I think Rory being new and from a totally different place would make him be more shy in a relationship, and Blaine could open him up. Idk I think it would be cute. ><

Anyway, I'm really excited for this upcoming episode. Is anyone else? :3

Raine is Rachel/Blaine's shipping name. :P Perhaps Bory? lmao. Or, Flanderson... sounds good. ;o;

Anyway, mine would be Rory x Sam and it would probably be Evagan.

Also, the songs for episode 8 have begun to leak, they sound amazing. I'm not gonna post them though. Youtube them, I can tell you what songs have been leaked though.

Full versions of the Episode 7 songs. Except Perfect, which will be released on Monday 29th.
We Are Young, ABC, Control, Man In The Mirror & Survive/I Will Survive. Buenos Aires and Red Solo Cup are still to be leaked. However the episode 8 songs are only the show versions, so they're not full length.

Mew~
November 28th, 2011, 10:38 AM
OMGOMGOMG
that would easily be Sam and Puck. They would be Suck ... *-*
I LOVE THAT! <3

If you could make a new couple (one that hasn't actually happened), what would it be and what would their couple name?
I thought Rory and Tina were quite cute in "I Can't Go For That / You Make My Dream" I guess Tory sounds sweet. <3 Hmmm, other than that, I suppose Sugar and Artie would be perfect for each other. Although, I think Artie doesn't want to be stuck with another airhead. xD;

Jake♫
November 29th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Okay tonight's episode was amazing story-wise. The songs were iffy to me (Although I Kissed a Girl and Constant Craving were awesomesauce), but honestly I was to engrossed with the script itself to care. Santana's abuella (sp?) pissed me the hell off though. And I'm just waiting for Quinn to out Shelby and Puck for hooking up. Dear god Puck, why'd you tell her -_-. Also points go to Rachel for telling the truth.