PDA

View Full Version : "Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Jubilation
November 29th, 2011, 11:00 PM
I love this episode, but I could love it more.

Santana's coming out. What coming out? The most important people to come out to (parents) weren't even shown on screen. That and I think it would of been better if only one or two of the glee girls was present to sing I Kissed A Girl with Santana.

Impo
November 30th, 2011, 02:05 AM
I haven't seen the episode yet.
Curse you, Australia!

But I have seen next weeks promo, and I'm more excited for that.... o3o

Jubilation
November 30th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Oh my gosh, I should of spoilered that, sorry!!!! : SSS

cacturne4512
November 30th, 2011, 05:07 AM
This episode has introduced new Glee math. Coach Bieste + Dolly Parton = an overload of win.

Impo
November 30th, 2011, 05:08 AM
Oh, there's no worries

I watched Santana's coming out scene from Tumblr, wonderful acting on Naya's part.

...I just really want to see the next episode is all... over and over and over.
I feel like some white chocolate now...

Mew~
November 30th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Wow, another really great episode. Can't wait for the next episode. No break too, ffff yes. <3

I got really emotional over the scene with Santana and her abuela, I wasn't expecting to go out in open arms for her anyway, but still, poor Santana, but she was fine at the end of the episode so I know she'll get over it.

Bieste's cover of Jolene was fantastic, those deep vocals came out pretty well.

Finn won me back this episode, love his character loads. <3

WHITE CHOCOLATE <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /gimme a dollar

Perrie ✿
November 30th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Impo, just watch it online. :P You'll have to wait until 2012 if you don't. ;-;

This episode was kinda disappointing tbh. All the hype surrounding Santana's coming out and there wasn't really any coming out. RIB wanted to handle Santana's coming out completely opposite to Kurt's. Meaning her parents/family would disown her and the school would accept her, whereas Kurt's family accepted him and the school didn't. (Well the students anyway) this episode should have been renamed I Hugged A Girl, no Brittana kiss, disappointing. Rachel was pretty amazing in this episode, she's really matured since the days of Season 1. Puck is the example of what character development can do. First there was the Math class, with Mrs. Hagberg, the teacher of many talents and then his believing in Quinn. Santana's grandmother was awful, great acting on Coll's part, but she was awful. The woman who you have been around your whole life, looked up to and respected suddenly disowns you and calls you sinful.

next episode looks cute. white chocolate plz.

Forever
November 30th, 2011, 06:57 AM
I'm jealous of you all getting to see new episodes!
/Australia

So as a result I clicked all the spoilers and intend to see Glee somehow. :(

On the plus side at least they started playing the older episodes again on our TV station, but ugh they suck really compared to the stuff now tbh (regionals I think, or sectionals, I forgot the difference lol).

Impo
November 30th, 2011, 09:50 PM
WHITE CHOCOLATE <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /gimme a dollar

...Just one?

I'm pretty sure this'll describe me pretty well:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvgko7ovfI1qlqifro1_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvgez2nvoR1qfhsvzo2_400.gif
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvgko7ovfI1qlqifro5_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvgez2nvoR1qfhsvzo2_400.gif
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvgko7ovfI1qlqifro3_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvgez2nvoR1qfhsvzo2_400.gif

Impo, just watch it online. :P You'll have to wait until 2012 if you don't. ;-;

This episode was kinda disappointing tbh. All the hype surrounding Santana's coming out and there wasn't really any coming out. RIB wanted to handle Santana's coming out completely opposite to Kurt's. Meaning her parents/family would disown her and the school would accept her, whereas Kurt's family accepted him and the school didn't. (Well the students anyway) this episode should have been renamed I Hugged A Girl, no Brittana kiss, disappointing. Rachel was pretty amazing in this episode, she's really matured since the days of Season 1. Puck is the example of what character development can do. First there was the Math class, with Mrs. Hagberg, the teacher of many talents and then his believing in Quinn. Santana's grandmother was awful, great acting on Coll's part, but she was awful. The woman who you have been around your whole life, looked up to and respected suddenly disowns you and calls you sinful.

next episode looks cute. white chocolate plz.

Oh, I plan to, I just haven't had any time lately

Mew~
December 1st, 2011, 07:33 AM
...Just one?
I was quoting Rachel. xD;

I'm really happy Chord is returning. I've missed him loads, we get to see him shirtless loads again. But yeah, I wonder how they'll handle him though, and if they'll go into his relationship with Mercedes, although she is taken now. I think he'll have a part in helping Quinn. :D

Perrie ✿
December 1st, 2011, 08:57 AM
It's true that Quinn & Sam do have interaction, but not the one us QUAM OMFG. Shippers were wanting

Actual Spoilers.

Episode 11 is called the Proposal.

Will & Emma maybe the one's getting engaged.
A lot of people were in the studio for this episode.
Lea recorded a duet, a solo & an ND Girls number.

Sam joins the Synchronized swim team to impress Mercedes. We meet 4 new characters. As well as the new Indian character who will have a song with and a dance with Kurt or Brittany. They're trying to get the rights to a popular Bollywood song. Who's betting it's Jai Ho by the Pussycat Dolls? |:

Mew~
December 1st, 2011, 09:17 AM
Sam joins the Synchronized swim team to impress Mercedes.

YAY MORE SHIRTLESS WHITE CHOCOLATE

I think somewhere in an interview it said Rachel says to Sam he can stay at her or Finn's house. Sam in Rachel's house could be comedy gold, we'd get to see more of her father's xD;. Though Blaine wouldn't be happy that a stripper is sleeping on Kurt's sofa. /I totally didn't come up with those

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvjbwfR2kN1r3mxqko1_500.jpg

Forever
December 1st, 2011, 09:22 AM
Episode 11 is called the Proposal.

Will & Emma maybe the one's getting engaged.
A lot of people were in the studio for this episode.
Lea recorded a duet, a solo & an ND Girls number.

Sam joins the Synchronized swim team to impress Mercedes. We meet 4 new characters. As well as the new Indian character who will have a song with and a dance with Kurt or Brittany. They're trying to get the rights to a popular Bollywood song. Who's betting it's Jai Ho by the Pussycat Dolls? |:

Pfft, I don't really consider it Bollywood, I mean sure it's that style but the fact it's so mainstream, idk, when I hear Bollywood I think of "not exactly mainstream". :x Also yay for possible marriage!

Perrie ✿
December 1st, 2011, 01:57 PM
YAY MORE SHIRTLESS WHITE CHOCOLATE

I think somewhere in an interview it said Rachel says to Sam he can stay at her or Finn's house. Sam in Rachel's house could be comedy gold, we'd get to see more of her father's xD;. Though Blaine wouldn't be happy that a stripper is sleeping on Kurt's sofa. /I totally didn't come up with those

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvjbwfR2kN1r3mxqko1_500.jpg

I FOUND A PICTURE FROM THAT SAME SET! IT'S THE MOST CUTEST GVHFDGDFV.

spoilered 4 big

http://i.imgur.com/0vNXT.jpg

look into his eyes. omfg so amazing etc. talking 'bout damian btw. :3

Darren looks like an 85 year old man. @_@ Lmao.

Impo
December 1st, 2011, 04:17 PM

That reminds me, when Sam comes back to ND he suggests they use their male sex appeal to win over the judges (now that the females have left). Blaine accuses him of trying to make them sell themselves, and Blaine also confronts Finn about his obvious deterrance towards him.

....white chocolate o3o

Bluerang1
December 1st, 2011, 06:11 PM
Too many spoilers! Lol I mean the tags anyway. Where's the episode discussions? I don't know which spoilers which xP

Mew~
December 2nd, 2011, 01:11 AM
Haha, uh, I'll probably just say what's in the spoiler tag, which brings me to this;

Two New Perfomance videos:

Survivor / I Will Survive
v/eRjDd1yD6L8
Red Solo Cup:
v/17JgBehQLjY

My thoughts;

Survivor / I Will Survive wasn't that bad, it's going to grow on me, I know it. But it isn't at all better than the Adele mash up. The choreography wasn't amazing, it was quite messy towards the end.
As for red cup, Sam is awesome, and a cool cover, but nothing special overall, I don't think I'd put it on my phone or anything. Same old Santana at the end

Perrie ✿
December 2nd, 2011, 08:11 AM
Thoughts on performances

They set the bar too high when they did the Adele mash up, now they cannot reach that bar. Although I love the song it's not amazingly good. I'm just a sucker for Mercedes/Santana duets. OMFG GUYS IT WAS SUGAR GOING "WHAT" SUGAR GETS TO BE HEARD OMFG OMFG.

Red Solo Cup, hate the song, love the singer.

Impo
December 2nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
Thoughts on performances

They set the bar too high when they did the Adele mash up, now they cannot reach that bar. Although I love the song it's not amazingly good. I'm just a sucker for Mercedes/Santana duets. OMFG GUYS IT WAS SUGAR GOING "WHAT" SUGAR GETS TO BE HEARD OMFG OMFG.

Red Solo Cup, hate the song, love the singer.

I kinda liked Survivor/I will survive, and I agree with what you said about Red Solo Cup... that song is odd...

I think ND will win Sectionals

Bluerang1
December 5th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I was going to talk about the performances. Well the sectional one, the song anyway, though it'll probably be altered. I like them both, but I agree with the high bar thing. I know who I want to win but it couldn't be more obvious who does. They're the basis of the show etc.

So if the Warblers won, would ND transfer schools? xD

I can't wait for the episode tomorrow >!<

Oh I has questions!
Why didn't Tina leave ND for TT? She would have gotten more singing chances.
Will they leave us with a cliffhanger or tell us who wins sectionals in the same episode?

Also
Yay! Santana is still sassy!

Jubilation
December 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM
I'm just sad that the TT only sing one song at sectionals while ND has more : (

Perrie ✿
December 6th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Oh I has questions!
Why didn't Tina leave ND for TT? She would have gotten more singing chances.
Will they leave us with a cliffhanger or tell us who wins sectionals in the same episode?

Tina is one of the only members (Along with Kurt, Mike, Artie & Puck) who has never left New Directions, so she's one of the most committed.

Nope, they'll tell us who wins (I know who does. (; ) They've never done it like that before.

Jubilation
December 6th, 2011, 02:21 AM
I have a question for everybody.

Which Glee club do you prefer, The Troubletones or New Directions?

For me, it's definately Troubletones, it has Mercedes and Santana and the vocals in there are just brilliant.

Forever
December 6th, 2011, 02:30 AM
I have a question for everybody.

Which Glee club do you prefer, The Troubletones or New Directions?

For me, it's definately Troubletones, it has Mercedes and Santana and the vocals in there are just brilliant.

New Directions because it has Blane and Rachel, but idk, Troubletones do sound pretty awesome and danced better--until I saw the videos a few posts back... yeah idk I can't decide. :(

Two New Perfomance videos:

Survivor / I Will Survive
v/eRjDd1yD6L8
Red Solo Cup:
v/17JgBehQLjY

Terrible dancing imo from Troubletones, and the song by Sam is just... creepy. XD;

Impo
December 6th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Tina is one of the only members (Along with Kurt, Mike, Artie & Puck) who has never left New Directions, so she's one of the most committed.

Nope, they'll tell us who wins (I know who does. (; ) They've never done it like that before.

Well, technically Puck left for a short period because he was in juvenile detention.

And I missed the livestream D: , now I have to wait until Friday, early Saturday or Sunday to watch it (god, I'm a busy boy).

And I've noticed I really like most of the songs Puck has sung... hehe, funny facial expressions.

also

Yay for me shipping!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvstsd5tVb1r3zpn8o1_500.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvtat8xqgS1qjwlz3.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvtaubuCPf1qjwlz3.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvndw5kQ471qc7odu.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvne0772tx1qc7odu.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvne1a2KEp1qc7odu.gif < did anyone else notice what I am noticing?

Thank you SallingStreeters on Tumblr!

Mew~
December 7th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Ffff! Seriously, what an awesome episode. I LOVED IT!

Although, when it was announced ND won, I was sort of OMG YAY and OMG NOOO because of the trouble tones, but yeah I'm happy Mercades, Santana and Brittany have come back, and we've got Sugar now too. We are Young was pretty awesome, I loved everything about this episode. Glad Quinn is back on her feet properly too.

I lol'd when Sugar was like "OMG tickles."

Bluerang1
December 7th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Why they sing 3?! Like obvi they;d win with 3 songs -_-' Like Quinn's talk to bring the girls back in though.

Now where will the story go from here?

Disko_Rock
December 7th, 2011, 03:13 PM
I wanna join! I wanna join! Brittana ftw!

Gleek (so you know I read the rules)

Impo
December 7th, 2011, 10:21 PM
OH GOD I LOVED THIS EPISODE.

I think I loved the music the most, I never realized how good all the NDers were until Rachel was suspended.

And Kurt made me laugh, the Sectionals were really good. And Sebastian V Kurt, winner gets Blaine.

I super especially loved Tina in this episode, she sung amazingly and had great scenes :D !
I hope Tina gets more solos

Forever
December 8th, 2011, 02:24 AM
OKAY SINCE I CAN'T WATCH IT ON THE TV, ALTERNATE SOURCES. Sooo caught up! Also spoilering because Australia sucks.

I kissed a girl thoughts:

omg, Finn's so nice to Santana now ;; Also lol, Puck's conversation Quinn was awesome, especially at the end. I like this episode tbh. :) And Santana actually saying "thank you" woooww. OH SUE YOU'RE SO EVIL OMG. WHY ARE YOU SO MEANNN. POOR COACH :( Also omg that song is so appropriate that she's singing!! AND HOW ALL THE GIRLS COME TOGETHER IS WONDERFUL. Oh and Rachel/Santana singing together is good. :3 lool at the guys' reactions. RACHEL TELL THE TRUTH OMG. and omg, Puck is awesomeee. GET TOGETHER YOU TWO. ;; Aaand Santana and that lady, wut...

Okay Puck's definitely the most changed/best character over the series.

Hold on to Sixteen thoughts:

I'm sick of Quinn. I'm also sick of Sam already. Poor Blaine. Also Tina's speech to Mike's Dad was awesome. His Dad is terrible though. Omg yay the girl from the Glee Project is there, I hope that means they'll extend her appearances!!! YES RACHEL STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. UGH QUINN YOU'RE DUMB. Disappointed by New Directions' song choices, nice to see Tina singing for the first time ever. I think Rachel getting suspended was a good thing to allow everyone else to sing since they haven't really had any "group" numbers for a while in the big competitions, but... yeah. I MISS THE ORIGINAL SONGS FROM BEFORE like Pretending etc :( Their second song sucks btw, but it does relate to the storylines at least. Third seems to relate to storylines sorta idk. Let down really tbh.

OH I LIKE THE ENDING SONG AND I'M GLAD THEY'RE ALL BACK TOGETHER. :3

Nuke
December 8th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Pretty much confirmed that they could only keep the Quinn rebel story for one episode which is a major shame.

Definitely starting to see a problem with too many characters. Artie and Rory have barely done anything lately and neither would Finn if they didn't randomly decide to involve him the Santana storyline.

Still way too good though. :D

Perrie ✿
December 8th, 2011, 08:43 AM
i loved the episode. all the awards.
quinn was amazing glad to see sane quinn back.<3

cacturne4512
December 8th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I'm still listening to Survivor/I will survive. Troubletones are better than New Directions. This is a scientific fact.

Jubilation
December 8th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I kind of liked this episode. I'm glad Sam is back, but not that he's trying to win Mercedes back, for shame Sam.

Blaine, gtfo. Seriously. I'm tired of him, I found it hypocritical that he didn't want to be sexy in this episode yet while back with the Warblers, he was fine with it (remember that song with the girls watching and foam...yeah that).

Quinn, oh how I adore you. I'm glad shes back to reality, hopefully she'll take a more central role in the Glee club now.

Tina, you go girl. But if I were her, I would of been angry at how Mike treated her, she's only trying to help.

Rachel. Why are you still taking every solo? Seriously!

R.i.p Troubletones <3
I'm actually really sad that the Troubletones lost. I admired what they said to ND before sectionals about allowing them to join, then ND got all nerdrage up on them THEN when TT lost, they did the same. Lolwut?

Mew~
December 9th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Two new performance videos:

Do they know it's christmas?
v/KXuY9GjOSO4
All I want for christmas is you
v/OU8BAPvFrzg

Troye
December 9th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Amber Riley, god damn you are amazing. Love love love love love All I Want For Christmas is You <3

Perrie ✿
December 12th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Performance videos are cute. Also like last years Christmas Episode, this one will also have an exclusive Christmas Song, I don't really think this one is Christmas-like tho lol.

My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music. Sung by Rachel, Kurt & Blaine

Mind there's only been a 31 second preview released and those three were the ones that were heard, there maybe more.

Forever
December 15th, 2011, 05:18 AM
omg I can't believe Rory got a solo!!! :3 I mean it wasn't that bad BUT YAY. Also Rachel's & Mercedes songs were awesome tooooo. ALSO OMG RACHEL IS SO SELFISH OMG. YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF FINN ARE TOO HIGH OMG.

Also the um, very merry extraordinary thing or whatever they're singing sounds so amazing. :3

WOW SUE IS A GOOD CHARACTER FOR ONCE HOW UNUSUAL.

Kurt/Blaine look so dumb omg lol. Actually omg this entire segment is hilarious, lol.

Also their last Christmas song sounded nice :3 10/10 for this episode.

Omg Finn that's an awesome thing to give Rachel (the star lol). BEST EPISODE OTHER THAN THE ONE WITH PRETENDING, IMO.

Perrie ✿
December 15th, 2011, 05:43 AM
The only thing I enjoyed about this episode.

SAM AND RORY OMFG. OMFG. OMFG.

Also I can't remember if I've mentioned this;

The tribute episode is Michael Jackson and the episode will be named... Michael. lol It will feature 12 of his songs. So far confirmed is;

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' by Michael Jackson. Sung by Blaine
Bad by Michael Jackson. Sung by TBA
Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson. Sung by Santana & Sebastian (Dance and Sing off)
TBA by Michael Jackson. Sung by The Warblers
I Just Can't Stop Loving You by Michael Jackson. Sung by Finn & Rachel

Bluerang1
December 16th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Performance videos are cute. Also like last years Christmas Episode, this one will also have an exclusive Christmas Song, I don't really think this one is Christmas-like tho lol.

My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music. Sung by Rachel, Kurt & Blaine

Mind there's only been a 31 second preview released and those three were the ones that were heard, there maybe more.

Great song though <3 I really liked the episode. Great songs, no cheesiness :)

Jubilation
December 17th, 2011, 06:17 PM
So who exactly is graduating? I forget.

Perrie ✿
December 18th, 2011, 05:05 AM
So who exactly is graduating? I forget.

Everyone in the club except;

Tina, Artie, Rory, Blaine and Sam. Brittany might be staying.

Impo
December 18th, 2011, 07:14 PM
I think I heard Brittany may get straight F's and have to stay back.

Also, Dianna's twitter account was hacked and songs were leaked. Can't find them though.

Jubilation
December 20th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I kind of want a spinoff show for a character.

If a spinoff show was made, who would you want in it? And what would the premise be? (Two main characters at max, and 3 recurring characters from Glee)

For me, I'd want Santana and Brittany as the two main characters, with Quinn, Artie and Puck recurring. The premise would be Brittanna moving to a new state after they've both graduated and dealing with problems there.

Perrie ✿
December 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
I was annoyed that Dianna's account was hacked. ): People have nothing better to do than hack celeb's accounts, lol.

Songs that were leaked

We Found Love by Rihanna. Sung by Rachel and Santana with New Directions, (It's sung to Finn and Brittany)
Moves Like Jagger/Jumping Jack Flash by Maroon 5/The Rolling Stones. Sung by Artie with the New Direction boys.

Also, in the Michael Jackson tribute episode, Quinn has a solo, which is Never Say Goodbye by the Jackson 5, which has also leaked. (Not related to the hacker) Fox have removed all 3 songs from Youtube but search around on google or tumblr and you'll find them

I kind of want a spinoff show for a character.

If a spinoff show was made, who would you want in it? And what would the premise be? (Two main characters at max, and 3 recurring characters from Glee)

For me, I'd want Santana and Brittany as the two main characters, with Quinn, Artie and Puck recurring. The premise would be Brittanna moving to a new state after they've both graduated and dealing with problems there.

Brittana spin-off would be pretty amazing.

Mine would never happen; I want a Rory x Sam spin off (SHUT UP THEY'RE GAY OK) and the 3 recurring characters would be Finn, Quinn, Brittany.

Briar
December 20th, 2011, 09:21 PM
[...] I want a Rory x Sam spin off (SHUT UP THEY'RE GAY OK)

OBVIOUSLY

oh gosh, i don't know.
i'd probably want it to be a show centred on hummelberry's life in new york. finchel's relationship is no more (sorry, but a girl can dream right?) and rachel is focusing on her studies. quinn visits her every weekend from yale. they have tea, they fall in love, they get married. :-)
and kurt gets it on with sam.

Impo
December 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM

I reckon a Kurt and Rachel in NYADA is the most probable, BUT I WANT ONE WITH CHORD AND MARK. Recurring would be Kurt.

I was annoyed that Dianna's account was hacked. ): People have nothing better to do than hack celeb's accounts, lol.

Songs that were leaked

We Found Love by Rihanna. Sung by Rachel and Santana with New Directions, (It's sung to Finn and Brittany)
Moves Like Jagger/Jumping Jack Flash by Maroon 5/The Rolling Stones. Sung by Artie with the New Direction boys.

Also, in the Michael Jackson tribute episode, Quinn has a solo, which is Never Say Goodbye by the Jackson 5, which has also leaked. (Not related to the hacker) Fox have removed all 3 songs from Youtube but search around on google or tumblr and you'll find them

I heard Artie's on tumblr, and it was pretty good considering I don't like Moves Like Jagger too much. I could have sworn I heard Quinn's as well, but I dunno :/

I'm really excited for Smooth Criminal with Santana though

Mew~
December 21st, 2011, 09:25 AM
A performance that was cut from the last episode, by Santana singing "Santa Baby" I don't see the point in spoilering it if it isn't going to air. xD;
v/cIeME8ZYLHw
/blocked in the UK for some reason, so can't link vevo.
I think she was helping him with his gift for Rachel. :x

Bluerang1
December 21st, 2011, 12:41 PM
NYADA was made for the spin-off. Remember how RM said we'd know the future plans in the first episode? Well Julliard was too legit to base a show on so NYADA came up xD

And that's like the aim of this season, will Kurt and Rachel make it or not?

Woot Naya is fronting ProActiv now. Shame it doesn't work >_>

Jubilation
December 22nd, 2011, 05:59 PM
Wait so it's confirm that NYADA would be in the spinoff about Hummelberry?

Perrie ✿
December 22nd, 2011, 06:03 PM

Uh nope. The idea was taken on board but nothing has been said since. They don't know if they're going to do a spin-off at all.

Jubilation
December 22nd, 2011, 06:04 PM
If a spin-off was made, I know it sounds stupid but I wonder if it'd have musical numbers. Just because I was thinking about the viability of that and iunno, didn't fit with me for some reason.

Perrie ✿
December 22nd, 2011, 06:17 PM
If a spin-off was made, I know it sounds stupid but I wonder if it'd have musical numbers. Just because I was thinking about the viability of that and iunno, didn't fit with me for some reason.

I've never really thought about that tbh. Maybe if it did go ahead they'd introduced NYADA students, who would sing. Instead of every episode being Kurt and Rachel solo's. (And Duets)

Jubilation
December 22nd, 2011, 09:02 PM
Just speculating, but they always bring in some Glee Project contestants as NYADA students if needed I suppose.

Bluerang1
December 22nd, 2011, 09:15 PM

Kinda highly likely. A spin-off was rumored and a fictional college was made.

Perrie ✿
December 22nd, 2011, 09:21 PM
Just speculating, but they always bring in some Glee Project contestants as NYADA students if needed I suppose.

I guess, but hopefully they only bring in the really talented ones. I want them to bring in Lindsay but since Harmony's only a sophomore it's more than likely she'll return to McKinley in Season 4.

Kinda highly likely. A spin-off was rumored and a fictional college was made.

It was rumored. Not by the development team or the cast, but the fans. Fans just said that they wanted a Klainchel spin-off at NYADA. This rumor then circulated the internet and got hopes up. RM said he would like a spin-off apart from that though, nothing else was said because they're still developing Season 3.

Impo
December 22nd, 2011, 09:24 PM
If Ryan Murphy is stalking our conversation, he'd probably use that.

It's a pretty solid idea.

Jubilation
December 22nd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Lindsay could also appear in the spin-off in the spin-off's third season, as she would of graduated by then.

But the problem I see with a spin-off is that it could only last for as long as they're at NYADA, which would be like four years or so I'm guessing. That and it'd be like the same format, (in a school singing and dealing with school problems).

Nuke
December 23rd, 2011, 09:32 AM
Unless it ends up being ridiculously good and better than the original show then I can imagine the spin-off would get cancelled during or at the end of the first series.

I'd like it but I don't see it being too successful.

Perrie ✿
December 24th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Unless it ends up being ridiculously good and better than the original show then I can imagine the spin-off would get cancelled during or at the end of the first series.

I'd like it but I don't see it being too successful.

Actually, I think if the Spin-off was centered around Finchel & Klaine (This was the first idea, but then they dropped a bomb by making Blaine a junior) it would have been majorly successful, since Finchel and Klaine are probably the most popular couples on the show, I'd love Brittana and Klaine though. But now the spin off is 'supposed' to be centered around Hummelberry (Kurt and Rachel) I don't think it'll do all that well. People love Kurt but Rachel isn't the most popular person on the show, although all the fans love Lea... but idk.

Jubilation
December 24th, 2011, 08:25 PM
This is the thing, all people who watch the show like Rachel, but people who are true Gleeks dislike Rachel.

Perrie ✿
December 24th, 2011, 08:39 PM
This is the thing, all people who watch the show like Rachel, but people who are true Gleeks dislike Rachel.

I'd say it's quite the opposite. People who just watch the show don't think about character development or the plot. I'd say people who just watch it are the people who dislike Rachel, true Gleeks like Rachel because since Season 1 she's made so much progress with her character, she's went from the selfish diva who wanted all the solo's and who had no friends to becoming the kind heart person she is now, even Santana has made friends with her. I love Rachel because of exactly that, character development. That's where the hate for Blaine stems from, he doesn't have a storyline to himself, he's just Kurt's boyfriend, people would like him more if he had a storyline. (Think of how many love Blaine, there are more haters than lovers)

Mew~
December 25th, 2011, 06:10 AM
God, don't get me started on Blaine, or well, Darren Criss - way too overrated, just take a look on tumblr. /shot.

This is the thing, all people who watch the show like Rachel, but people who are true Gleeks dislike Rachel.Eh, I don't really understand how you came to this statement, everyone has different preferences, including "true gleeks" there could be some majority, but I don't see how a preference determines a "true gleek."

But really, I do agree with what dragonomega mentioned about character development for someones preferences. I think, in my opinion, character development is the thing that makes audiences watch the characters grow, which is why a lot of people love certain characters, with those certain plots. Eh, it's a little hard to explain. But personality is a good thing, and certain a key factor too, that's probably why Blaine is so popular (although I just think Ryan got a little too happy when Teenage Dream went so well) but it can make a lot of characters very dull sooner or later. idk. I'm rambling now.

In other news;
I'm disappointed We Are Young wasn't put on Volume 7. ;.; /goes to download the single.

Jubilation
December 25th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Okay I'll retract my earlier statement, sorry it was my opinion on not liking Rachel.

But I honestly cannot fathom why they don't give more solos to other characters like Puck, Tina or Artie.

Perrie ✿
December 26th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Okay I'll retract my earlier statement, sorry it was my opinion on not liking Rachel.

But I honestly cannot fathom why they don't give more solos to other characters like Puck, Tina or Artie.

Tina and Artie are juniors, meaning they'll get some of the spotlight in Season 4, along with the other characters who are staying in Season 4. Puck, IMO has had enough solo's up to now, he had a solo in episode 4, episode 5 he had some parts in America, episode 6 gave him another solo and so did episode 7. Episode 8 he got a part in Man In The Mirror and episode 9 he got a duet with Finn and a duet part with Tina in DTKICT. He's also had amazing character development since his dumpster tossing days of Season 1. Puck is what a character with enough development can become. Moderate amount of screentime and solo's which leads him to be one of the only characters who aren't hated. (Rachel, Blaine, Kurt etc) NOW IF HE CAN JUST SHAVE HIS HAIR.

Jubilation
December 26th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Rachel has sung in every episode except two. How is that fair?

Perrie ✿
December 26th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Rachel has sung in every episode except two. How is that fair?

because lea is amazing and should sing all the time...

First of all, because she's the glee club female lead so it's natural that she'd sing more. Her solo's and such in the past seasons were annoying because most of them were for no reason. Like Blaine's are... (Bills, Bills, Bills & Last Friday Night etc) Rachel's solo's this time are for a reason;

- We Got the Beat - Showcase their best talent, right? Santana and Rachel. (Brittany too, but meh) (Episode 1)
- Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead - Kurt and Rachel were practicing for their audition. (Episode 1)
- You Can't Stop the Beat - A song for the original 6 members of New Directions (Episode 1)
- Somewhere - Her WSS audition (Episode 2)
- Out Here On My Own was her Maria-off song with Mercedes (Episode 3)
- She didn't sing in episode 4
- A Boy Like That/Tonight/One Hand, One Heart - Because she's playing Maria (Episode 5)
- She didn't sing in episode 6
- I Kissed A Girl to show her support for Santana and Constant Craving (her really small part) was about NYADA (Episode 7)
- We Are Young, her only song of the episode plus it was a whole ND number (Episode 8)
- River was her only solo so far and it was for Artie's show, along with My Favorite Things. Do They Know It's Christmas Time was idk, all the glee club (Episode 9)

Rachel really hasn't had many singing opportunities this season as the last two.

Forever
December 26th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Personally I love Rachel when she's a good character. She can do really dumb and selfish things, but compared to the first season she has really improved. Personally, I'm glad she's singing a lot, since I watch the show primarily for the songs and secondarily for the character development, which I think a lot of people are doing (former). I mean, throughout the season that is, but when nationals/regionals/etc time comes, fully into both aspects!

Mew~
December 28th, 2011, 02:48 AM
I like pie, and new promos:
v/rW_W7HUeoOQ
Quinn looks like old Quinn with her hair put back. :3

Perrie ✿
December 28th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Ugh these promo's are showing near enough the same things. ): AND WHO WEARS SHORTS AND T-SHIRTS TO BE IN A POOL. LOOKING AT YOU FINN, SAM, BLAINE ETC.

Nuke
December 30th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Looking forward to the next episode, it's been too long already.

Shame they used 'Marry You' last series.

Perrie ✿
December 30th, 2011, 03:08 PM
There's many more marriage type songs. :P I wanted Emma to be singing 'I Can Hear The Bells' from Hairspray. That would be amazing. :3

Anyway, here's the song list... well, so far what's confirmed.

We Found Love by Rihanna. Sung by Rachel and Santana with New Directions
Moves Like Jagger/Jumpin' Jack Flash by Maroon 5/The Rolling Stones. Sung by Artie with New Direction Boys
Summer Nights from Grease. Sung by Sam and Mercedes with New Directions
Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension. Sung by Emma with Beiste and Sue
Then there's a New Direction Girls number sung by Tina, Mercedes, Santana and Rachel.

Wedding Bell Blues hasn't been really confirmed, but from the promo Emma's dreaming of a fantasy of her marrying Will, and then at the end she say's, "Marry me Will" in the original song it's Bill.

Impo
January 3rd, 2012, 10:43 PM
I've heard Summer Loving... didn't really enjoy it. Mostly because I don't like the song

But Sugar and Santana's parts made me laugh

Jubilation
January 6th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Ep 11 is a Michael Jackson focused one. Quinn'll find out about her post-high school fate. As will Rachel and Kurt with NYADA. And Artie will have a big role too apparently. Oh and Sebastian is back, muwahaha.

Perrie ✿
January 7th, 2012, 02:02 AM
I so hope Quinn gets into Yale. She deserves something nice after her year. :c

Also the songs have been confirmed for Yes/No

The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack. Sung by Tina, Rachel, Santana and Mercedes with New Direction' Girls
We Found Love by Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris. Sung by Rachel and Santana with New Directions
Without You (Ballad) by David Guetta ft. Usher. Sung by Rachel
Moves Like Jagger/Jumpin' Jack Flash by Maroon 5/The Rolling Stones. [B]Sung by Artie with Will and New Direction Boys
Summer Nights from Grease. Sung by Sam, Mercedes and New Directions
Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension. Sung by Emma with Sue and Shannon

Also the Michael episode song list has been revealed. There's 10 songs. All by Michael except 1 which is a mash-up

Wanna Be Startin' Something. Sung by Blaine and New Directions
Bad. Sung by Santana, Blaine, Artie, Sebastian with New Directions & The Warblers
I Just Can't Stop Loving You. Sung by Finn and Rachel
Smooth Criminal. Sung by Santana and Sebastian
Never Can Say Goodbye. Sung by Quinn (Already released)
Ben. Sung by Kurt with Finn and Rachel
Human Nature/Nature Boy. by Nat Cole. Sung by Sam and Mercedes
Black or White. Sung by Santana, Artie, Rachel, Mercedes and Kurt
Rock With You. Sung by Sebastian and The Warblers
Scream. Sung by Artie and Mike (Both will be dancing so a dream sequence prolly)

Episode 12 stuff

Ricky Martin and Gloria Estefan will be guest starring as a Spanish Teacher & Santana's Mum

Sexy And I Know It. by LMFAO. Sung by Ricky's character and the New Direction Boys
TBA by TBA. Sung by Santana and Ricky's character.

Jubilation
January 7th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Excited for the pure fact that Santana is going to sing another song haha.

Mew~
January 8th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Ricky Martin? Awesome. :3

I'm looking forward to smooth criminal. Although Sebastian is just Santana with a phallus, I like his voice.

Jubilation
January 8th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Is it bad to think Sebastian is like, majorly hot?

Perrie ✿
January 13th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Songs for the episode have been released.

My thoughts
[spoiler]
Without You - Rachel - HAHAHA OMG OMG OMG THIS SONG MAKES ME CRY. Plus she's gonna sing it to Finn hahahahah gonna cry
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Tina, Santana, Rachel & Mercedes - omg this song also makes me cry. glee wins the award for most emotional episode with this one. Throughout the performance there's flashbacks to how the girls met their respective partners, (mercedes' is sam)
We Found Love - Santana and Rachel - Full version sounds a lot better than the leaked one
Moves Like Jagger/Jumpin Jack Flash - Artie - ^^^^^^^^
Wedding Bell Blues - Emma - By far her best song. It's so catchy. :D

There's a crap load of spoilers floating around but I don't wanna post because they'll blow you away. :3

Troye
January 17th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Normally I'd discuss the whole episode, but sorry, not happening. FINN PROPOSING TO RACHEL THE FRICK?

Impo
January 17th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Normally I'd discuss the whole episode, but sorry, not happening. FINN PROPOSING TO RACHEL THE FRICK?

THAT. I hope it's like

"Will you marry me?"
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxz1k6dorV1qa446a.gif

also, something fun:
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxz4i3TExX1qgeg5po1_500.gif
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxz4f1BP9c1qc6xxfo2_500.gif
If you get the last one, kudos

Forever
January 17th, 2012, 09:13 PM
OKAY JAKE I WATCHED AS FAST AS I COULD. ARE YOU HAPPY? NO, YOU'RE NOT, BECAUSE YOU LEFT PO. :(

Uhhhhhhh I really liked Will's proposal, that was awesome. The Becky thing was... weird. I figured from the start of the episode Finn would propose to Rachel tbh :x I think she'll say "No I wanna go to Nyada first etc" OR say yes and have a long engagement. idk. I'D RATHER IF SHE SAID YES! But yeah weird episode especially at the start and a whole lot of irrelevant stuff imo, the main points should've been Finn & Will really. Becky stuff really really really did not seem to fit in there at all, nor did Mercedes/Sam.

Troye
January 17th, 2012, 09:57 PM
@Impo
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxz4f1BP9c1qc6xxfo2_500.gif
Artie did indeed roll into the deep =P

Impo
January 18th, 2012, 04:22 AM
also, guys, I made a glee fanfic and it is in the appropriate forum, check it out :D !

Mew~
January 18th, 2012, 08:56 AM
OMG I'M SO HAPPY GLEE IS BACK ON, FINALLY! I was giddy through the whole episode.

THAT. I hope it's like

"Will you marry me?"
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxz1k6dorV1qa446a.gif
Eh. I don't think it'll go down like that at all. She'll probably not answer and run off, or something unexpected. She definitely looked reluctant.

Loved everything about the episode. I disagree with the whole Becky thing, at least it's some development. I'm just glad other stuff happened besides Finn and Will. "The First Time" was great, but also depressing and sort of boring.

Perrie ✿
January 18th, 2012, 09:22 AM
AAAAAaaaaa.... this episode wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be.

I mean, the Finn and his mother scene was bad, but I thought it would be a lot more emotional. ): I loved the performances of the songs, and I felt sorry for Sam & Mercedes. ): Especially after the Tina, Santana, Rachel & Mercedes song. We Found Love's performance was ace. And lmfao at the Artie rolling... into... the deep. :x Next week looks fabulous

Mew~
January 18th, 2012, 10:17 AM
poooooooooop

just some quick exciting news;
Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell have been cast as Rachel's fathers

/is very happy

Nuke
January 18th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Very good episode but the cliffhanger will annoy me all week.

Still hoping for more Rory involvement but meh at least Artie did something this series now.

Surprised Rachel's dads haven't been in it up to now.

Forgot to mention the Moves Like Jagger mash-up was awful. I hate it anyway but whatever song it was mixed with made it worse.

Impo
January 18th, 2012, 03:50 PM
also omg look what happens when you rotate them:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly082wjUOl1r2sex7o1_r1_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly082wjUOl1r2sex7o2_r2_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly082wjUOl1r2sex7o5_r2_250.gifhttp://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly082wjUOl1r2sex7o6_r2_250.gif

Jubilation
January 18th, 2012, 05:12 PM
I watched it with my bif and his sister. We all died of laughter at Becky's thoughts and Artie kind of...swimming, loldahell.
Also I was promised Brittana. What do I get? A 5 second locker flashback? Geeze Ryan Murphy, tone it down.

Perrie ✿
January 19th, 2012, 08:10 AM
I watched it with my bif and his sister. We all died of laughter at Becky's thoughts and Artie kind of...swimming, loldahell.
Also I was promised Brittana. What do I get? A 5 second locker flashback? Geeze Ryan Murphy, tone it down.

Actually, there wasn't even supposed to be a glance in this episode. :x So count yourself lucky that we got something

Rachel's dad's are a huge continuity error. When we first saw them on the photo they were just random people used. The two cast now look nothing like them. \; Idr the actors names who play them but I do know this;

-They will sing
-One is a Broadway actor with the other being in CSI I think.

cacturne4512
January 19th, 2012, 04:53 PM
What I think will happen next week: Rachel will say something like "When we're older, I'll marry you."

What I want to happen: Rachel will say "No."

Perrie ✿
February 1st, 2012, 08:27 AM
OMG THIS EPISODE I LOVED IT ALL. Kevin, Dianna and Naya were amazing with their acting in this one. o3o;; The Michael songs were also pretty god damn amazing and I loved how Grant portrayed Sebastian. I'M JUST FULL OF EMOTIONS

Troye
February 1st, 2012, 09:47 AM
I think the best part about this was the cliffhanger at the end: Rachel's OH CRAP WHAT DID I JUST DO face after she got her NYADA letter actually really hooked me back in again. Also Kevin McHale was amazing. And so was Naya. Dayummmmm.

Briar
February 2nd, 2012, 06:20 AM
What I want to happen: Rachel will say "No."
unfortunately,
she said "yes, i'll marry you" COUPLED WITH "you are the love of my life"
my heart still hurts thinking about it

Troye
February 21st, 2012, 09:13 PM
HOW CAN YOU LEAVE OFF WITH QUINN GETTING T-BONED BEFORE A SEVEN WEEK HIATUS?!?!?!? GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jubilation
February 22nd, 2012, 03:43 AM
OMG QUINN NO. I'M LITERALLY CRYING AND HYPERVENTILATING. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

Perrie ✿
February 22nd, 2012, 08:02 AM
just omg at this episode. quinn though. good news;

SHE DOESN'T DIE. REJOICE MY CHILDREN

Mew~
February 22nd, 2012, 08:46 AM
Ffff, this episode. Oh, god. ;.; QUINN. I can't wait 7 weeks. ;.; "On My Way" ha, clever yet terrible at the same time.

SHE DOESN'T DIE. REJOICE MY CHILDREN
Of course she doesn't.

Troye
February 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Regarding the outcome of Quinn:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzrte4lbRu1r6nrbwo1_500.jpg
Yep

Mew~
February 22nd, 2012, 10:27 AM
Yeah, I heard someone talk about that picture, I hadn't seen it myself yet so thanks, either way though - no one could see the writers kill her off.

Besides the whole excitement, the was a lot of messy stuff around the whole episode. I wasn't sure about what Kurt said to Quinn, about her not feeling pain like Dave, she's been abused throughout the whole series. I'm more interested in how this is going to effect the wedding, it's obviously going to be off. Rachel and Finn are going to feel guilty, it was ultimately because of Rachel, Quinn got hit by the truck. This is going to be a long, long break...

Troye
February 22nd, 2012, 06:45 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's Rachel's fault that Quinn got hit. It was her own choice to text while driving, and that was the cause of the accident. Yes, it WAS Rachel's text, but it could have been a message from anyone.

Also ughhh 7 weeks.

Jubilation
February 23rd, 2012, 12:05 AM
I literally ran out of the room crying and screaming when it happened.

Perrie ✿
February 25th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Just to add (spoiler about 3x15 regarding quinn/artie)

Dianna and Kevin filmed a scene at a skate park for a musical number. Apparently the rest of ND are there but according to pre release pictures they're not. Anyway the song is rumored to be Up, Up, Up by Givers. The song will be like a Proud Mary 2.0 with other wheelchair bound people being involved. So yeah, QUARTIE DUET FYEAH

Jubilation
February 25th, 2012, 11:17 PM
So is Quinn in a wheelchair?

Nuke
February 26th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Have no idea how many things I would've posted if this hadn't been half dead over the last few episodes.

I think they've went a bit too far with some of the storylines now, I know it's meant to be exciting but it's starting to become like a soap.

7 weeks is stupid as well, it's becoming less like a series and more like a show that might as well just be released as sporadic specials.

It might appear like I hate the show to most people. :P

Perrie ✿
February 26th, 2012, 04:17 PM
So is Quinn in a wheelchair?

Yes, for this episode at least. I'm pretty sure she'll recover in the next episode.

Forever
March 20th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Okay so I'll FINALLY be up to date on Friday which I'm looking forward to (although I skipped ahead to Here's to Us @ Youtube which sounds amazing) and and and I'm posting here to not let the club die and that I'm looking forward to it but I wish there weren't so many breaks in production. :(

Mew~
March 30th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Glee is back on in 11 days! :D

REJOICE MY FELLOW GLEEKS!

Forever
April 8th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Idk if this is spoiler-worthy or not buuuuut,

I don't feel like finding out what it is, but on Youtube on songs it says Blaine has a storyline? yaaaay :33 Also, performing Somebody I Used To Know? SERIOUSLY UGH. Hate. :(

wardon561
April 8th, 2012, 02:20 PM
im a hidden geek but irl I look like a thug.

Cake
April 9th, 2012, 03:44 PM
oh gosh may i please please join ;-;
I love Glee although I'm ashamed to say I just recently marathoned all 3 seasons instead of watching through weekly like most people. I'm not happy with the overall direction the show has taken but it's managed to stay interesting enough and I love hearing the cast's covers. Also, Naya Rivera. <3

EDIT: New episode tomorrow Darren hnnnnng. ;-;
Gleek.

Nuke
April 10th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Well I found that to be one of the better episodes for a while. For once it didn't have a crazy storyline and focused on very few of them so it didn't feel like things were just shoved in for the sake of it.

Up,Up,Up was a nice surprise as well I would've never expected it to show up in a Glee episode.

Mew~
April 11th, 2012, 03:04 AM
I was pretty much disappointed with the episode to be honest. It lacked much depth. I didn't find the big brother storyline necessary either.

Nuke
April 11th, 2012, 07:35 AM
If we weren't certain already then we know it's coming back next year (http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17663011) now.

I really hope they don't think the cast change is "revolutionary" though.

New Girl is also coming back so yay. :D

gunnerpow7
April 12th, 2012, 04:42 AM
I want to join!

It was a let down for me in this week's ep. They should have shown the wedding and the call from Quinn...

Also, I can consider myself as a full-fledged Gleek!

Perrie ✿
April 24th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Everyone who asked, is in. :)

Big Brother - I was only watching it for Quartie & Matt Bomer, Darren Criss can go to hell bye.

Up Up Up - It was good, but I preferred I'm Still Standing. I don't really care for the original of this song either.
I'm Still Standing - Nothing could be better. This was the best song from the episode.
Rio/Hungry Like The Wolf - I honestly didn't mind this song at all. It had some interesting belts from Darren, which was nice to his usually bland voice. Matt was pretty amazing too.
Somebody That I Used To Know - Yes, sing a break-up song with your brother? This song was awful. It lacked everything that the original had. Even Gotye said it wasn't good.
Fighter - no. Naya, Amber, Lea or Kevin should have sang this. Not f-ing Darren.

Saturday Night Glee-ver, IMO the episode was damn amazing. All I saw was Brittana tbh. The songs were pretty amazing too. Disco Inferno, If I Can't Have You, Boogie Shoes and Stayin' Alive were the best. However the only boys that can pull off falsetto are Damian and Chris -- and adding to the list now; Samuel.

NEXT TIME ETC

WHITNEY HOUSTON TRIBUTE GUYS. THEY'VE KILLED THE SONGS (IN A BAD WAY) EXCEPT FOR I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY, SO EMOTIONAL AND MY LOVE IS YOUR LOVE AAAAAAAAAAAAA BRITTANA DUET crying.

also ep 20+21 will air on the same day.

Mew~
May 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
Was really happy with this episode, it was much better than recent ones. Really loved Shake It Out, it was beautifully done. Tina was great. Poor Rachel.

Nuke
May 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Haven't commented for a few episodes and I'm starting to forget a bit of what has happened so forgive some of the basic comments.

All I remember of the disco episode was that I hated it. I don't care much for the music really.

The most recent episode was pretty good and I can't wait to see how Rachel inevitably gets into Nyada.

Perrie ✿
May 5th, 2012, 12:25 PM
this episode was gross tbh, glee is starting to flop now. domestic abuse is such a touchy subject that they should have stayed away from imo, glee's getting too dark. car crashes, death, violence. ):
THE SONGS WERE FLAWLESS AS HELL THO

props is going to be amazing tina gets her time to shine kinda

The Doctor
May 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM
I'm in, I love everything

Forever
May 10th, 2012, 05:15 AM
I loved what Puck did with Becky. I love seeing Puck's soft side tbh. And sad ending I wanted to cry. Really good episode. ;;

Getting closer to the end ;___;

Bluerang1
May 15th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Looks like I was right about NYADA being a crossroad to feature Kurt and Rachel in New York

This season was iffy then good for me.

Rachel being crowned prom queen was unrealistic and urgh. But Becky and Puck. Great job by the writers!

Nuke
May 16th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Two episodes in one was like yay. :D

Then both episodes were kind of meh. Nationals was very disappointing, there were no epic songs and the general selection was kind of poor, I got much more buzz from Tongue Tied as a random song after it than any nationals song. Maybe they should have waited to do the 2nd Don't Stop Believing for this. Depressing episode coming up next week though.

Forever
May 31st, 2012, 08:04 AM
I CAN'T BELIEVE NONE OF YOU POSTED HERE. :( I'm like a week late but still spoilering in case there's some random country in the world idk.

Okay so the start was sad about goodbye - however, I want to mention that I got seriously confused because I got distracted and forgot about Glee which is weird considering I was looking forward to it all week so I watched it online. BUT STILL, when I turned on the TV, Rachel was getting on a train singing a depressing song and I was like omg what is going onnnnn.

But... yeah. I find it weird that all the not-original characters didn't graduate, that they split Blaine/Kurt although I liked that scene when they talked about being in an old people's home. UHH, too much on Santana imo and uh, what's Kurt going to do, so confused rn @ next season lol. :x But yeah sad episode just because of the first and last parts and second favourite only because of the fact that it was the end, lool. New York is still my favourite episode. :3;

Mew~
June 19th, 2012, 02:57 PM
I'd just like to take this time to apologize for my absence in the group over the past month, I've been really stressed with exams and generally just too damn busy, as you've probably noticed I've not been too active at all around the board. I literally have one exam left and I'm on the ball of making myself more active, so you'll see me post here a lot more. I'd very such like all of your support on keeping this group as active as possible till September, seeing as we're on hiatus it'll be a little tricky to find discussion in the group, but I'm sure we may be able to juice some discussion out of news. Again, sorrryy.

TOPIC / NEWS

It's been confirmed that the second episode of season 4 will be another tribute episode. More precisely, another Britany tribute episode. This was due to a suggestion by the Fox network because Glee will start airing alongside the X Factor in September. (Britany being one of the new judges) It's been confirmed there will be no guest appearance of Britany herself.
What are your thoughts on this? Do you like the idea of another Britany Tribute episode? Are there any songs you'd like coved? Do you think this means we'll more seeing more tribute episodes of tributes already done?

Perrie ✿
June 19th, 2012, 10:41 PM
I'm not all that bothered about there being another tribute to Britney. Just as long as Tina sings yayayay.

And, I have a question to tide people over for a while.

Were you impressed with the episode 'Goodbye'?

Tbh, I wasn't. The fact that nearly all the songs were rubbish, (except In My Life), It wasn't realistic that Rachel got into NYADA and that Kurt didn't. Rachel blew her audition whilst Kurt nailed it and was told by Carmen that his audition was great. And then they ruined In My Life with saying it was dedicated to Finn. NO. I'm sick of them portraying Finn as the hero when he isn't. I only enjoyed the Naya/Gloria scenes, Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat & Glory Days

Oh yeah and NO SONGS FOR QUINN OR MIKE O.K

and no@Brittany not graduating. She needs at least a 3.0 GPA to do Cheerios, Senior Class President & to be in glee.

Forever
June 19th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Why no actual Britney appearance? Sure it would make sense for her to appear to allow another episode, but really, if they're doing it again they should at least have that aspect. XD;

As for the Goodbye episode... I liked it and the last song specifically. Nothing further to really say that wasn't covered by my last post :(

Also I feel like I'm the only one watching The Glee Project.

Perrie ✿
June 26th, 2012, 05:10 PM
News is always slow over the summer hiatus! ):

I do have some news though yayayay. Firstly, Chord Overstreet has been promoted to series regular! I AM CRYING. BY BB. And secondly, a few casting calls have been put out.

1 - A 16 year old '*****y blonde' dancer. aka they're trying to fill the void that Quinn left behind.
2 - Puck's younger brother
3 - A 16 year old high school girl
4 - A 20 year old male

Mew~
July 3rd, 2012, 04:18 AM
Maybe I can pull off 20? Maybe?

Anyway, Jessica Sanchez has been confirmed to be nearing a deal with Fox on a Multi-arc in Glee. She's most known to coming in second on American Idol's 11th Season.

Interesting, but yeah - slow news day.

Perrie ✿
July 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
nah you can do 16 year old girl

UGH. Her voice is good but besides that what else has she got? We have no idea of her acting skills, and they need decent actors on the show.

Also in other news, like Chris and Jane, Jenna Ushkowitz has signed a book deal!!!111!! n___n geddit jenna

Mew~
July 13th, 2012, 04:18 AM
ah. nasty pasty. D:

Glee is filming in NY today, but Lea is supposedly in LA right now, which might point at Kurt or someone like Santana being in NY. idk. http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2012/07/13/friday-july-13-weekend-filming-location-information-for-glee-in-nyc-90210-olympus-has-fallen-home-lullaby-more/

Perrie ✿
July 13th, 2012, 04:46 AM
They're just getting location shots. Naya, Cory and Lea are in San Diego for Comic Con and Chris is starting his book tour.

Mew~
July 13th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Ah, lovely. I've been fan girling over the Korra Comic Con all day, I completely forgot Glee was there...

But books deals, ew.

Perrie ✿
July 15th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Comic Con news yay

Damian is not coming back for the first half of the season.
Samuel is coming back
Vanessa is coming back. (OMFG YAYESTGFESWTRAS TTES YES!!!!)
Lea will be singing a Barbra Streisand song in the first episode
Lea will be singing in ep 1 & 2
'epic' Finchel scenes (endless vomiting tbh)
Kurt stays in Ohio for a while and helps with New Directions low amount of members
A new bad boy named Jake will arrive at McKinley
a new hunk will also be at McKinley
Kate Hudson will be a tough NYADA dance teacher
Britney episode focuses on Rachel and Brittany
There will be another tribute episode that will span across 2 episodes
Rachel gets a new roommate and new friends in NY
Santana doesn't go to New York and still goes to Louisville and she may end up in NY later
A 'stage catastrophe' will occur in the Britney Ep
Sue already has her baby when S4 starts, the dad will be revealed during the first half of S4
Filming starts next week

NOT SPOILERING SORRY NOT SORRY

Nuke
July 21st, 2012, 03:38 PM
I didn't even think about Glee being at comic-con, that all seems fairly interesting. I'm a bit disappointed about them skipping over Sue's baby kind of. Poor Damian will always be neglected it seems.

Perrie ✿
July 23rd, 2012, 07:53 AM
Jacob Artist has been cast as Jake Puckerman. n___n omfg he's super hot omg

And Dean Greyer has been cast as Brody Weston, an upperclassman at NYADA who takes an interest in Rachel. Rachel x Brody bye fincheeel

Forever
July 23rd, 2012, 09:37 AM

And Dean Greyer has been cast as Brody Weston, an upperclassman at NYADA who takes an interest in Rachel. Rachel x Brody bye fincheeel

[01:33:15] <&Forever> oh
[01:33:16] <&Forever> MY
[01:33:17] <&Forever> <censored>
[01:33:18] <&Forever> GOD
[01:33:19] <&Forever> YES
[01:33:38] <&Forever> DEAN GEYER IN GLEE
[01:33:39] <&Forever> FASDBNSUJMKSFAD,L.

I CAN'T EVEN YES. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. I was just thinking about how I missed seeing him on Neighbours a few days ago!! AND HE'S A GREAT SINGER AND OH GOD THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU GLEE. n_________n DEAN GEYER IS SERIOUSLY GOOD LOOKING NOW. Like omg.

But this is really great news... if that wasn't obvious!!!

Perrie ✿
July 24th, 2012, 01:08 PM
[01:33:15] <&Forever> oh
[01:33:16] <&Forever> MY
[01:33:17] <&Forever> <censored>
[01:33:18] <&Forever> GOD
[01:33:19] <&Forever> YES
[01:33:38] <&Forever> DEAN GEYER IN GLEE
[01:33:39] <&Forever> FASDBNSUJMKSFAD,L.

I CAN'T EVEN YES. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. I was just thinking about how I missed seeing him on Neighbours a few days ago!! AND HE'S A GREAT SINGER AND OH GOD THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU GLEE. n_________n DEAN GEYER IS SERIOUSLY GOOD LOOKING NOW. Like omg.

But this is really great news... if that wasn't obvious!!!

http://i.imgur.com/F9iwl.jpg

This isn't even funny omfg...

Mew~
July 24th, 2012, 01:45 PM
that photo looks sooo photoshoped. xP

Perrie ✿
July 24th, 2012, 03:30 PM
It's not lol. It's like the 3rd image on google.

BUT OMFG HE'S HOT. ;; So jealous of Lea if she gets to make out with him.

Also Rachel will have a 'roommate from hell'.

Naya's also releasing a single soon called My Heart!!!!!!!!!

Mew~
July 30th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Just looks very heavily edited.

He looks boring to be quite honest, they could've picked 1000 other actors that look just like him. I suppose his voice must be good. I'll be looking forward to hearing it in action on the show anyway.

The season is starting to look promising, I'll be looking forward to it!

NintendoQueen
July 30th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Oh my good golly gosh, there are Gleeks here? Any other forum I've been on, they laughed at me for liking Glee. '~'

Oh how I love Glee so much. <3 I still have yet to watch all of Seasons 1 & 2, but I'm working on it.

Oooh that Jacob guy is a hottie patotti! <3 Jake Puckerman? What is his relation to Puck [who is also a hottie]? :]

Forever
July 30th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Oh my good golly gosh, there are Gleeks here? Any other forum I've been on, they laughed at me for liking Glee. '~'

Oh how I love Glee so much. <3 I still have yet to watch all of Seasons 1 & 2, but I'm working on it.

Get off PC and go watch them right now!! Well, mainly season 2. Season 2 is amazing. n______n

Just looks very heavily edited.

He looks boring to be quite honest, they could've picked 1000 other actors that look just like him. I suppose his voice must be good. I'll be looking forward to hearing it in action on the show anyway.

The season is starting to look promising, I'll be looking forward to it!

Yeah he's a pretty good singer and the good looking thing just kinda adds to it being better. :x

NintendoQueen
July 30th, 2012, 04:46 PM
@Requility---I watched the ending of Season 2, and I was quite impressed. Great season! :] My best friend watched all of the episodes already on Netflix, so luckily I can just go there and watch!

gunnerpow7
July 31st, 2012, 03:40 PM
Oh! So that's Dean Geyer.... I've seen him on Terra Nova... I never actually heard him sing though... Lokking forward to him in the show....

PS: He does look cool.... :D

Perrie ✿
August 1st, 2012, 03:14 AM
CASTING AND SPOILER NEWS YAY

So since Ryan Murphy got twitter a few days ago he's been quite the gossip and given us a few details. n_n

Firstly, the first big group number is 'Chasing Pavements' by Adele. Soloists are rumored to be Jenna, Kevin, Darren and Heather (Tina, Artie, Blaine and Brittany). Since Lea tweeted she saw those 4 do an awesome group number.

There will be a two part episode that will be Sectionals and Thanksgiving. All old cast members such as Dianna and Amber will return for holiday/special episodes. Speaking of those two; Amber, Dianna, Mark and Harry are now recurring cast members instead of regulars and Chord is now a regular!!!!! There will be an episode called The Breakup which will has been highly rumored to be the demise of Klaine. Darren and Chris are hinting that Klaine are gone and Chris doesn't even like them so lol burn. n_n There will be a Demi Lovato song featured sometime. Sam will have a new girlfriend (i.e; Sugar) aaaaand Kurt will intern at Vogue with SJP. And this isn't from Ryan's twitter but there'll be a tribute episode spanning over two episodes, this is because their music catalogue is that big that they need two episodes + it's a male. Kate Hudson also sings in her role as 'Cassandra July' who will be Rachel's tough dance teacher at NYADA.

And now for the casting news.

The *****y blonde cheerleader has been cast and Becca Tobin will play her. Her character is called Kitty. (smh rn) and Melissa Benoist will play Marley, a young girl that has a great pop voice. Both will be recurring roles and will eventually be regular if things go well.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/walkingprimrose/17275677/1436/original.png

Benoist (L) and Tobin (R)

NintendoQueen
August 1st, 2012, 05:10 AM
Wait, so Kurt and Blaine might break up? God, I hope so! Blaine annoys me so much!

Thank you for all these updates, dragonmega!

I'd love to see more Puck though, I wish he was a regular. '~' Sam will have a new girlfriend? I like him and Mercedes together though...oh well...

Perrie ✿
August 13th, 2012, 07:09 AM
I COME BEARING GREAT NEWS. AND SPOILERS, OBV.

Okay, some song spoilers;

New Directions will sing 'Call Me Maybe' [Shock!]. This is probably the Tina, Brittany, Artie and Blaine song. Chasing Pavements is also a New Directions song.

Brody and Rachel will sing 'Good Morning Baltimore' from Hairspray whilst skipping through New York! <3

Brittany will sing 'Gimme More' in the Britney tribute.

NOW FOR THE BEST NEWS EVER IN THE WORLD.

Klaine will break-up in episode 4; Lea said that Klaine and Finchel were going to sing a song together, that song has since been confirmed to be 'Don't Speak' by No Doubt. People who were watching the scene recorded a Klaine part where Kurt and Blaine were talking, Blaine then begins to sing the second verse of Don't Speak to which Kurt runs away crying, thus breaking them up. There is also Finchel drama which is most likely caused over Brody/Rachel.

Mew~
August 13th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Change Baltimore to New York and we have a great Single! :o

I think a tone of people questioned Klaine's relationship this season, so this doesn't surprise me. There's nothing stopping them from getting together an episode later or anything though.

Forever
August 13th, 2012, 07:38 AM

I misread New Directions as One Direction and I was like "WTF ARE ONE DIRECTION DOING SINGING THE WORST SONG EVER ON GLEE????" But yes, that's very sad news.

Also I'm kinda sad about Klaine breaking up. ;; I liked them! Rachel can break up though and be with Dean Geyer cause I said so.

I WANTED TO ADD I HOPE AYLIN WINS GLEE PROJECT OMG SHE WAS BORN IN 1992 she is awesome.

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 07:37 AM
I've just realized we haven't had a topic or questions or anything in a while OMFG. ;-;

What is your favorite pairing? And why, if you want to explain.

Crackships do count! Crack Ship is basically a ship that will never happen because of the character(s) sexual orientation, gender, or species (yes some people ship Lord Tubbington x Santana)

I have like 4 so I'll JUST LIST THEM ALL!!!

- Faberry - IMO, they'd be perfect for each other as they balance each other out perfectly.
- Spuck - DON'T EVEN ASK I DON'T NEED A REASON
- Hevans - Although I'm a hardcore Spuck shipper I think that if Hevans had a chance to shine it would have been great. Plus I COULD SEE CHORD KISS CHRIS LIKE ALL THE TIME AND THEN THE FIRST TIME EPISODE WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT
- Puckurt - Basically the same as Faberry, they'd balance each other out.

ALSO OMG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFErD6ruCH8

AND THE VIDEO WON'T WORK SO HERE; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFErD6ruCH8

IT'S THE PROMO!!!

The song playing is 'It's Time' sung by Blaine.

yay

cause

everyone

wanted

another

blaine solo

Forever
August 16th, 2012, 07:50 AM
OOH!! THING COMES BACK? DUDE WHO PLAYED UNIQUE FROM GLEE PROJECT? Yaaay. Now why not just include Aylin JUST CAUSE. DUMB GLEE PROJECT.

Ummmm for me, idk. Rachel x Finn probably but I'm annoyed they didn't get married SO THEY CAN DO WHATEVER. Oh and uh, Kurt x Blaine. Sads ik.

Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup
August 16th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Oh! So that's Dean Geyer.... I've seen him on Terra Nova... I never actually heard him sing though... Lokking forward to him in the show....

PS: He does look cool.... :D

I have heard him sing but i don't rember what he sounded like.

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 10:51 AM
FINCHEL AND KLAINE OMFG NICA GET TASTE PLS.

Also Lea is apparently singing 'If U Seek Amy' in the Britney episode. The picture she posted on twitter LOOKS SUPER AMAZINGLY HOT OMG LEA.

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Hi, I've only been on the forum for a few days now and just had to explore this Glee thread I found! I would love to join if you're still taking new members.

I am counting the days to the season 4 finale next month!

My favorite pairing would have to be Finchel. I think they make a good couple, despite the issues they have but hey, no relationship is perfect. And I love what happened at the end of last season.

My favorite character hands down is Brittany. Her one liners crack me up. The unicorn line she says to Kurt in season 3...I laughed so hard, then I rewound it and watched it again, and again, and again lol.

"you must add the word "Gleek" to the end of your post, this is just so we know you've checked the rules"

Ok...Gleek!

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Welcome! n___n

LOOKING DOWN ON YOU BECAUSE FINCHEL THO. /anti-Finchel

But yes, welcome. Brittany is one of my favorites, her line in the promo is certainly one of my favs. n_n

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Would it help if I told you I don't like them paired as Duets? I love Rachel's singing voice but when you add Finn to the mix, to me it loses some of of its appeal.

Yea I do like Finchel, I hope you won't "Hold It Against Me"

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Would it help if I told you I don't like them paired as Duets? I love Rachel's singing voice but when you add Finn to the mix, to me it loses some of of its appeal.

I've never really liked Cory and Lea's duets, Cory's voice has no technique and tbh he can't sound good without autotune; they have to autotune Lea to make Cory sound good and then they just ruin her beautiful voice. However; he did sound good in 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light'.

I see what u did. ;)

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 12:07 PM
I see what u did. ;)

I just couldn't help myself, it was too perfect an opportunity lol.

While I didn't "love" his rendition of "Paradise By The Dashboard Light", it was still ok. And you're right, Cory doesn't sound as good unless he's autotuned.

Personally, I am hoping for another Blaine/Rachel duet because I really liked how they sounded in "Don't You Want Me" but given this seasons plot setup, I can't really see that happening :(. Maybe someday...

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I don't really want another Lea/Darren duet. Darren cannot keep up with Lea vocally. Tonight and One Hand, One Heart were examples. Lea needs someone who can keep up with her vocally and someone who sounds good in her area i.e; broadway. Chris and Jon are the only ones who can do this.

I pray for Jon returning. ;;

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Really? I thought he sounded good in "Don't You Want Me" I didn't like the other 2 songs but I chalk that up for not being a fan of West Side Story or the music

It's Kurt who I could go without hearing sing. I know a lot of people love him. I like his character on the show but I don't like his singing voice for the same reason I couldn't stand hearing DeAndre sing in the last American Idol...I don't like the sound of male falsetto

That probably makes me a minority but I've never been known to share the same views as the general population lol

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Chris doesn't use his falsetto much believe it or not. He's a countertenor who's trained his voice a lot, so it does sound like falsetto but it isn't, lol. Chris has never used his falsetto on the show iirc. Damian (Rory) has an excellent falsetto which he used on 'Take Care of Yourself'.

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 12:55 PM
It would appear that you know a bit about technical music things. I myself am lucky to even know what the word falsetto means lol

NintendoQueen
August 16th, 2012, 01:25 PM
So I am currently making my way through Season 1 on Netflix. I love the first season so far, much better than the third season. I find it funnier and the characters are more interesting in this season. I also have yet to watch the first half of the second season!

Oh and I cannot wait until September 13th! So that means Glee will be on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays?

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 01:47 PM
So I am currently making my way through Season 1 on Netflix. I love the first season so far, much better than the third season. I find it funnier and the characters are more interesting in this season. I also have yet to watch the first half of the second season!

Oh and I cannot wait until September 13th! So that means Glee will be on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays?

Yep! It's also changed to 9pm just after The X-Factor. n_n

Forever
August 16th, 2012, 04:04 PM
I've never really liked Cory and Lea's duets, Cory's voice has no technique and tbh he can't sound good without autotune; they have to autotune Lea to make Cory sound good and then they just ruin her beautiful voice. However; he did sound good in 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light'.

I see what u did. ;)

BUT GUYS, PRETENDING. You cannot ignore how amazing they sounded together in Pretending. Possibly the greatest thing ever!

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Nica. Pretending was awful omg. It wasn't as bad compared to Light Up the World. That song's autotune just wasn't even funny. Lea's vocals in Pretending were nice, especially her belts towards the end. But Cory just ruined it. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BRITTANA DUET. OR FABERRY CAN YOU IMAGINE OMGGG

Forever
August 16th, 2012, 04:28 PM
OH GOD YOU DIDN'T DARE JUST DO THAT, DID YOU????? No I must be imagining it, you can't have insulted the greatest duet on Glee ever. That was so well sung!! I honestly didn't notice any issues with it, lmao. idk I thought they were matched up evenly p much.

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Not imagining things...

There is just something about Cory's voice that bothers me most of the time (while he's singing) I did enjoy his Fleetwood Mac duet w/ Quinn but that was partly because of all the dirty looks lol

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 04:45 PM
OH GOD YOU DIDN'T DARE JUST DO THAT, DID YOU????? No I must be imagining it, you can't have insulted the greatest duet on Glee ever. That was so well sung!! I honestly didn't notice any issues with it, lmao. idk I thought they were matched up evenly p much.

GREATEST DUET EVER GURL U CRAZY?

Have you ever heard River Deep, Mountain High? I Feel Pretty/Unpretty? For Good? So Emotional? I'm Still Standing? Flashdance... What A Feeling? Take My Breath Away?

have you? HAVE YOU?!!?!!?!!

;-;

Mew~
August 16th, 2012, 06:02 PM
GAH! FIRST COUGH SYRUP AND NOW IT'S TIME!? SCREW YOU DARREN!

Have you ever heard River Deep, Mountain High? I Feel Pretty/Unpretty? For Good? So Emotional? I'm Still Standing? Flashdance... What A Feeling? Take My Breath Away?
have you? HAVE YOU?!!?!!?!!
;-;
Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music!!!

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 06:05 PM
GAH! FIRST COUGH SYRUP AND NOW IT'S TIME!? SCREW YOU DARREN!

Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music, Me Against the Music!!!

autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune, autotune.

Seriously it may have been a Brittana duet but it was autotuned, lol. ;-;

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Autotune is acceptable in some instances. I do like Me Against The Music. Not my favorite but still I enjoyed it. With Brit I love anything that showcases her dance moves. I'm so glad they decided to put her into the show and not just use her as a dance consultant for Kurt's "Single Ladies" number

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 06:34 PM
IMO autotune is acceptable for songs that have a really fast beat and loud music; i.e Dance songs. If autotune isn't used then the singer would struggle to have their voice heard. Autotune is acceptable in this case such as when Heather sang Tik Tok. Or when Naya and Ricky sang La Isla Bonita; although it wasn't used here it should have been as I found the singing volume a little low.

But for some reason they add autotune to singers who don't even need it. Such as when Lea sang 'Baby One More Time!' that was awful, when Jenna sang 'True Colors', that wasn't awful as the autotune wasn't that noticeable, but Jenna didn't need it.

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 06:48 PM
The Ricky Martin episode was just horrible. I have never been so disappointed in a Glee episode until I saw that.

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Really? Did you watch 'The First Time'? If so, really? The Spanish Teacher was bad, but Ricky and Naya's duet, Chord and Amber singing amazingly in Spanish and the lack of Blaine made it a bit better. But each to their own. n_n

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Lol Yes I've seen all the episodes. I just couldn't stand the songs in that episode, especially the Mariachi Elvis cover *shudders*

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Oh I forgot about the Elvis song. That an LMFAO were the worst. There's much better deserving artists to cover but instead they use those two.

And what I don't get is that Harry and Dianna (Mike & Quinn) speak fluent Spanish yet they got nothing.

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Oh geez, I had managed to forget the LMFAO song until you mentioned it. Now I have to forget it again...Thanks a lot!

j/k :)

I did hate that one too. When I saw that on the promo I almost didn't watch the episode lol

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Lmao. Enjoy getting it away! ;)

Honestly I just tried to ignore the singing and just watch the dancing, yeah the dancing was good. :>

Jiggly Jello
August 16th, 2012, 07:15 PM
I couldn't really do that. I can appreciate the good dancing but it doesn't interest me as much. One of the things that drew me to the show is fact that they cover other people's songs, and I am a bit obsessed with cover songs.

Perrie ✿
August 16th, 2012, 07:17 PM
When I said that I meant I tried to ignore the LMFAO song, I love the songs otherwise. n___n

NintendoQueen
August 16th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Yep! It's also changed to 9pm just after The X-Factor. n_n

Oh nice! Now I don't have to worry about it being on the same time as Dancing with the Stars! Whew! ^^; I would usually catch Glee On Demand or on Hulu the next week. :\ So I was always behind...

Jiggly Jello
August 17th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Ok, has anyone seen the Glee topic currently trending on Twitter right now?

Something weird going on today!

Perrie ✿
August 18th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Lmao, there's been worse ones like #FinchelForever, #DarrenCrissIsAmazing etc.

Forever
August 28th, 2012, 06:30 AM
I was told to revive this however I wanted to say how sad I am that Aylin isn't going to be appearing on Glee. That is all.

Perrie ✿
August 28th, 2012, 07:14 AM
THANK YOU NICA YAYAYAY.

Okay, so. The cast promo picture has been revealed as well as the individual portraits! :D As well as a lot of spoilers and a new promo that I will spoiler. Oh! And episode stills have been released. OH OH OH and there's some exciting news for the actors.

Glee Promo Images
http://61.imagebam.com/download/PPjF8bAPrV3Yjqg4XswHRQ/20742/207413977/tumblr_m98g5ydWPW1r4ezfzo1_1280.jpg

Cast Portraits
http://thumbnails84.imagebam.com/20797/d7ae91207967050.jpg http://thumbnails82.imagebam.com/20797/032600207967070.jpg http://thumbnails50.imagebam.com/20797/425ae7207967148.jpg http://thumbnails50.imagebam.com/20797/db8ffc207967170.jpg http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/20797/722b4c207968229.jpg http://thumbnails83.imagebam.com/20797/39b14c207967038.jpg http://thumbnails80.imagebam.com/20797/8a62cc207967104.jpg http://thumbnails52.imagebam.com/20797/73e5e9207967116.jpg http://thumbnails79.imagebam.com/20797/41fc3c207967184.jpg http://thumbnails48.imagebam.com/20797/c4a876207967174.jpg http://thumbnails64.imagebam.com/20797/cb02b4207967087.jpg http://thumbnails50.imagebam.com/20797/e4a512207967094.jpg http://thumbnails39.imagebam.com/20797/063e20207967222.jpg http://thumbnails56.imagebam.com/20797/fcc60a207967195.jpg http://thumbnails58.imagebam.com/20797/28d4fb207967229.jpg http://thumbnails48.imagebam.com/20797/193da4207967203.jpg http://thumbnails63.imagebam.com/20797/f55897207967215.jpg http://thumbnails67.imagebam.com/20797/2aeb7c207967081.jpg

Dianna and Jayma (Quinn and Emma) are missing because Dianna is shooting Malavita and Jayma was shooting the Smurfs 2.

Plot/Casting Spoilers
The New Rachel - Episode 1
- Unique, Tina, Blaine and Brittany will ask Artie who he wants as New Directions' new star. It has then been confirmed that Unique will be out of the running which leaves Brittany, Tina and Blaine to battle it out with Call Me Maybe. Brittany has also been confirmed to be out of the running.
- Marley's second name is 'Rose' and she will join New Directions. She will have a duet with Rachel.
- Apparently Kate Hudson's character 'Cassandra July' will be a drunk.
- Whoopi Goldberg is back in this episode.

Songs that will be performed, so far.
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson. Sung by Brittany, Tina and Blaine with New Directions.
Chasing Pavements by Adele. Sung by Tina, Brittany, Blaine and Artie with New Directions.
New York State of Mind by Billy Joel. Sung by Rachel and Marley
Dance Again by Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull. Sung by Cassandra July with NYADA dance class
It's Time by Imagine Dragons. Sung by Blaine with The Cheerios.
Never Say Never by The Fray. Sung by Jake Puckerman.
TBA by TBA. Sung by Brody (unreleased)

Britney 2.0 - Episode 2
- Brittany will go 'Britney' and start going sloppy. She starts eating crap, getting sloppy and being depressed.
- New Directions sing 'Gimme More' with Brittany on lead. They get booed by the school and Brittany is injured.
- Rachel proves to Cassandra July to that she can be sexy and with the help of her dance class sings 'Oops... I Did It Again'.
- Brittany sings Everytime, she is laid on her bed face down because she's missing Santana (BRITTANA FEELS I CAN'T)
- Chord will be shirtless (:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

8 of Britney's songs will be in the episode.
Oops... I Did It Again by Britney Spears. Sung by Rachel with NYADA dance class.
Everytime by Britney Spears. Sung by Brittany
Gimme More by Britney Spears. Sung by Brittany with New Directions
TBA by Britney Spears. Sung by New Directions. It's a recent song, Chord sings during it.

Makeover - Episode 3
- Sarah Jessica Parker joins the cast as Isabelle Klempt. Kurt's mentor who gives Rachel a makeover.
- Kurt interns at Vogue, his colleagues are a 'hunky business man', 'a spooky b!tch' a receptionist and a supermodel. Suzanne Krull has been cast as the Spooky B!tch.
- Blaine joins a superhero and sidekicks club. He also joins another bunch of other clubs, this is due to missing Kurt or something idk. Sam is also a part of the superhero club, apparently and is dressed as Batman whilst Blaine is Robin.

Songs so far.
Celebrity Skin by Hole. Sung by Isabelle, Rachel and Kurt.
Everyone Wants to Rule the World by Tears For Fears. Sung by Blaine
TBA by Judy Garland. Sung by Will and Sue
TBA by TBA. Sung by Brody and Rachel

I'M TOO LAZY TO DO MORE I'LL POST THEM LATER OR SOMETHING

Episode Stills
http://50.imagebam.com/download/A3HdyIzXkw1D8UpZL84Mwg/20797/207965104/GLE_401-sc38_0060.jpg http://thumbnails80.imagebam.com/20797/2e6726207965132.jpg http://thumbnails65.imagebam.com/20797/9b2b9e207965119.jpg http://thumbnails52.imagebam.com/20797/87702f207965112.jpg http://thumbnails51.imagebam.com/20797/887d7f207965123.jpg http://thumbnails20.imagebam.com/20797/fea1c6207965128.jpg

Other

Naya has filmed a music video for her single, 'My Heart', to which has NO RELEASE DATE YET GOD NAYA
Amber has been working in the studio with Rodney Jerkins, who well, educate yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Jerkins

Amber's album is literally going to storm the charts. :)

Bluerang1
August 28th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Oooh the whole cast returns. Maybe I'll give S4 a chance. Hopefully, it's more mature, not sexual, urgh I'm tried of that, but not rainbows and roses and fake high school ickness.

Who's the new brunette? Me gusta.

Perrie ✿
September 6th, 2012, 10:50 AM
There was a 'first listen party' yesterday where 5 songs were released. 3 from The New Rachel and 2 from Britney 2.0 Call Me Maybe (Tina, Blaine, Brittany, Unique), It's Time (Blaine), Dance Again/Americano (Cassandra July) were released from The New Rachel and Gimme More (Brittany) and Boys/Boyfriend (Artie and Blaine) from Britney 2.0

Listen to Call Me Maybe pls. Jenna belts at the end and i cry. The Dance Again/Americano mash-up is also quite impressive. Kate Hudson did great. Gimme More is also quite good, Heather's singing has improved. Darren's voice is 'meh' on everything.

Tina, Marley and Unique have a song in Britney 2.0

Mew~
September 10th, 2012, 10:46 AM
I feel depressed after listening to It's Time. Stoopid Darren, ruining my songs. ;-;

/that's my contribution till season 4 starts. xD;

Nuke
September 14th, 2012, 06:34 AM
I'm not sure how to feel about the start of the series. As an episode it was great, but seriously we've got Quinn 2.0 and Puck 2.0 now, is it that hard to make the new cast a bit different?

Forever
September 14th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Um... okay spoilering.

I want Marley x Jake. I feel bad for her. Rachel and Kurt's scenes made me almost cry (three of their scenes that is!), I hate how Glee was such a mean club and I want Rachel x Dean Geyer's character's name. I hate how he has an American accent it makes me want to cry. That is all. Weird start, but glad Unique is in. n___n

Perrie ✿
September 14th, 2012, 10:22 AM
This is my opinion of the episode, took from my post at gleeforum;

Things I enjoyed;

- Sam and Marley interaction. During both the apologizing scene and the small cute part in Chasing Pavements, as much as I want Sam with Tina I think Marley will be his new girlfriend. But then again isn't she supposed to be dating Jake soon? idek

- Marley Rose. Literally one of my new favorite characters.

- The scenes between Marley and her Mother, they were beautiful. ;___________;

- Unique. I was so against Alex returning and then having Wade/Unique joining New Directions but omfg. Unique may just be my new favorite character. Unique's eyes, they are on FIYAH. And her small black woman comment to Artie had me in stitches. I love her so much. <3

- Brody. I believe Brody and Rachel will have something, we know that Finn gets a new girl and Finchel will break-up so what better person for Rachel to have as a boyfriend.

- Brittany's small comments (barring the Mercedes/Wade confusion). Especially the Lima Bean comment. Heather's execution was spot on.

- Hummelberry scenes. Especially the last one. <3

- Sugar's 'garbage bag full of soup' comment. I hate abuse towards bigger people but omg idk why I couldn't stop laughing. Vanessa needs more comedy lines, I'd love for her to have a comedy storyline.

- Cassandra having a drinking problem, they haven't touched alcoholism since S1 with April, however April was never angry like Cassandra was. I think her anger will continue to grow and she won't be one of those 'i'm a ***** because i want you to do well' characters, or 'i'm a ***** because i'm jealous of your talent', I believe she has a serious dislike for Rachel, and I was thinking that Rachel may call her out on her alcoholism again or bring up her bad broadway history and Cassandra could end up doing something really bad, like idk slapping Rachel? I know she was really nice to that student who got on broadway as a flying monkey but it could just be Rachel and muffin top that she dislikes.

- Sam Evans all together, tbh. Perfect angel.

Things I didn't like;

- Brittany's Mercedes comment.

- The lack of impressive performances. They were all missing something.

- Blaine being crowned the New Rachel. Artie shouldn't have put the results on a poll. Artie is more than capable of making tough decisions and choosing between people, if it was up to Artie he would have chosen Tina.

- Blaine in general tbh (this will probably be on all my episode rates etc)

- The fact that they told Unique to 'take her face off'. This also ties in with something I enjoyed, Alex's acting. We all know he isn't the best actor but in this one scene it was quite good. If he improves I can see Unique becoming one of the best characters.

Things I can't judge yet;

- Kitty and her jock clique.

- Will trying to get Jake into ND just because Puck was.

Overall I think it was quite a decent premier, not my favorite but certainly not the worst.

Forever
September 14th, 2012, 09:40 PM
This is my opinion of the episode, took from my post at gleeforum;

Yeah I agree it should've been Tina @ new Rachel but lol we all know it'll be Marley so Blaine having that "role" is kind of... pointless.

Mew~
September 21st, 2012, 04:28 AM
I quite liked this episode, it was slightly, better than the first, but it still wasn't amazing.

I sort of disliked the Jake and Puck scenes, I felt like Puck got zero development throughout the whole of glee, despite maybe the five minutes of his father in season 3. :x

The end sort of got to me, and I didn't really understand where the Jake and Quinn 2.0 came from. It's all a little Finn, Rachel and Quinn to me. :x But yeah, those few last scenes, and Rachel painting over Finn.

Is it sort of bad I can just imagine Finn poping up out of nowhere at the end of a new episode, just as Rachel and Brody kiss? :c It's so predictable.

Forever
September 21st, 2012, 04:37 AM
I WAITED HOURS FOR SOMEONE TO POST HERE. /CRY

omg I hope Finn doesn't come back as they kiss :( THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE! I want them together now. :3;

Oh andddd MARLEY X JAKE omg their scenes were so nice!! I dislike Kitty SO SO SO much. ALSO I LOVED RACHEL'S PERFORMANCE omg it was so good. She is the best on the whole show @ anything tbh. /bias

HMMM I think that's all???

Oh and Brittany is... sigh.

I was just watching Glee then and I remembered how We are Young suddenly was all over the radios and stuff straight after Glee, and then I just realise how big it is and how great it's become and changed, it's really nice to think about. :3 I want more Rachel, though!

Perrie ✿
September 22nd, 2012, 01:11 PM
I felt like Puck got zero development throughout the whole of glee

What? Out of all the characters he's one of the most developed characters. Although this episode was a small step back for his character. But otherwise he's an extremely developed character.

MY THOUGHTS ETC Copied from Gleeforum again;

I'm SO late with this gosh!!

Things I enjoyed;

- The Jacob/Brittany fight. o m f g that was just too funny and it was perfection and omg.
- Unique's 'Gurl' line.
- Heather's acting.
- Kiki
- Sam and Brittany scene help me please
- The Brochel scenes. n____n BECOME OFFICIAL ALREADY
- Lack of Klaine
- Darren (CALL THE NEWS PEOPLE) and Kevin during Boys/Boyfriend, not vocally (for either tbh it was just a flop) but they were cute.
- Jake/Puck scene. This was really unexpected for myself as I literally started crying when I heard Mark's voice. IMAGINE WHEN THEY SHOW CORY, AMBER, HARRY ETC I WON'T STOP AND THEN DIANNA OH GOD.
- The Jake/Marley/Mama Rose/Karofsky & Azimio 2.0 scene. I couldn't stop laughing when Jake threw that guys face into the food omfg.
- The Womanizer dance. HELLO NEW WORKOUT TBH.
- Kitty being a ***** again i love u so much
- Brittany trying to shave her head and Unique's scream.
- Rachel/Cassandra scenes. I didn't like how Cassandra was like 'i'm doing this for your own good' WHY THEY COULD HAVE HAD A REALLY ***** OF A TEACHER. But Lea and Kate's acting was flawless and I'm pretty sure there was sexual tension during the stretching.
- Gimme More omfg.
- The Everytime scene. Brittany staring at her computer and omfg Santana not coming online and she has a folder called 'Santana' and omfg k i l l m e.

Things I didn't like;

- The fact that they let Brittany go along with the lip syncing stuff. If Blaine is 'the new rachel' he should have acted like her and put his foot down. Rachel would have never let this happen. v_v
- Jake riding a Scooter. I mean just what. Where I live only like 6-10 year olds ride them. Skateboard anyone?
- The fact that all this Jake being a badass nonsense could have been stopped if Will had just said yes during his audition.
- Crazy / (You Drive Me) Crazy scene. As much as all that walking looked like super hard choreography the song was just boring.
- Kitty not actually singing like Ryan said. She just sang with the Cheerios during Hold It Against Me
- Circus, I Wanna Go, Till the World Ends and If U Seek Amy not being used (this isn't the episode but i'm so pissed about it)

Overall it was good, for a tribute episode.

ALSO SPOILERS FOR 2 BROCHEL DUETS (NICA!!!)

Next weeks episode will be Sarah Jessica Parker's episode and it will feature Brody and Rachel tackling 'A Change Will Do You Good' by Sheryl Crow and then in episode 4 it will have Brody and Rachel singing 'Give Your Heart a Break' by Demi Lovato.

Finchel will break-up for good and they will no longer be endgame BROCHEL4EVER. Finn also gets a new girlfriend in the future.

Bluerang1
September 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM
that's a great haircut mercedes i thought you graduated

Still watching the first ep but that was hilarious!

Perrie ✿
September 26th, 2012, 12:47 PM
episode 4 news i'm too lazy to spoiler

blaine will be singing an acoustic version of teenage dream i'm so angry bye

gunnerpow7
October 19th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Soo.... Here is a recap for Ep 3 and 4 and some news! (also wanted to bump this thread :D)

Ep 3: Brittany's favorite color is Filipino.... Okay, that was a little racist tbh but still....

Ep 4: Brochel killed Finchel, Klaine, and Brittana at the same time... Okay... but mostly Finchel :(

Also, it was confirmed that American Idol Season 11 runner up Jessica Sanchez is going to show up on Glee!!! Yay! Another Filipino by blood on the show... After Charice on Season 2, I hope that she has many eps!

Perrie ✿
October 31st, 2012, 03:48 PM
TOO MUCH INFORMATION TO POST FOR EVERYTHING. :( So I'll just post what episode 5 to 8 are, which cast members are returning and songs. okay.

4x05 - The Role You Were Born to Play

- Mercedes, Mike and Finn are the alumni present in this episode, maybe Rachel.
- TGP winner Blake Jenner makes his first appearance in this episode.
- Grease auditions take place.
- Marley and Kitty go for Sandy
- Ryder and Jake go for Danny, Kitty and Jake audition together and sing Everybody Talks. Ryder auditions for the musical by accident. He sings Juke Box Hero with Finn.
- Sam is Kenickie
- Unique will audition for Rizzo, she auditions with Marley and both sing Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
- Mike and Mercedes join in the performance of 'Born To Hand Jive', with Marley, Ryder, Jake and Mercedes singing lead. Kitty and Ryder do an amazing double cartwheel it's so good omg.
- Blaine auditions for the role of 'Teen Angel', his audition is 'Hopelessly Devoted To You'.
- Sugar gets the role of Frenchie.
- Tina refuses to audition, the reason is Mike; she ends up with the role of Jan.

So in conclusion for the songs.
[b]Hopelessly Devoted To You from Grease. Sung by Blaine
Juke Box Hero by Foreigner. Sung by Ryder and Finn
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by P!nk. Sung by Unique and Marley
Born to Hand Jive from Grease. Sung by Mercedes, Marley, Jake and Ryder.
Everybody Talks by Neon Trees. Sung by Kitty and Jake.

4x06 - Glease

- Santana will be back in this episode. Mike, Mercedes, Rachel and Kurt are also back.
- Kurt will meet Cassandra, all 3 have a scene.
- Something has happened between Brody and Cassandra
- Unique's parents object against her being Rizzo, instead Santana takes the role.
- For some reason Kitty sings Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee, not Santana.
- Cassandra sings 'There Are Worse Things I Could Do', along with Santana and Unique.
- Sam and Ryder sing Greased Lightning
- There is a fantasy scene with the old New Directions, they, in the fantasy scene, sing You're The One That I Want, the current New Directions sings it in reality.
- Rachel is preparing for an audition for Broadway; The Glass Menagerie

Songs; (All from Grease!)

You're The One That I Want. Sung by Marley, Ryder, Santana, Rachel, Finn, Mercedes and Mike.
Beauty School Dropout. Sung by Blaine
Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee. Sung by Kitty with Unique, Brittany, Tina and Sugar.
Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee (Reprise). Sung by Marley.
There Are Worse Things I Could Do. Sung by Cassandra, Santana and Unique.
Greased Lightning. Sung by Sam and Ryder with Joe, Mike and Jake.

4x07 - Dynamic Duets

- The Warblers are back, and with a new lead.
- Hunter will be played by Nolan Gerard Funk. A straight Warbler who sets his sight on getting Blaine back in the Warblers.
- Blaine goes to see the Warblers (Sebastian is there as well!), he sings Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson (HAHAHAA KILL ME)
- Hunter steals ND's Nationals trophy, prompting Sam and Blaine to team up and get it back, they sing Heroes.
- We learn that Marley is bulimic and suffers from anorexia, New Directions help her.
- Kitty and Marley are now friends, Kitty buys Marley a new wardrobe.
- Kitty joins New Directions and her and Marley sing 'Holding Out For a Hero' which ends up with the two in the choir room whipping New Directions.
- Puck is back in this episode, his pool cleaning isn't going well and to get extra money is dressing up as a superhero.
- New Directions will sing Some Nights by fun.

Songs;
Holding Out For a Hero by Bonnie Tyler. Sung by Marley and Kitty
Heroes by David Bowie. Sung by Blaine and Sam
Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson. Sung by Blaine with The Warblers.
Superman by REM. Sung by Jake and Ryder.
Some Nights by fun. Sung by Tina, Sam, Marley, Kitty, Ryder, Jake, Joe and Blaine with New Directions

4x08 - TBA

- This is Sectionals!
- Quinn is back at McKinley, along with Puck, thus making everyone but Kurt and Rachel back.
- Quinn, Puck, Santana, Finn, Mercedes and Mike have a scene at BreadstiX.
- Quinn and Santana will have a lot of interaction
- Quinn will have a new boyfriend, a Yale teacher.
- Santana won't like her new boyfriend (we don't see him)
- The new kids get mentored by the alumni.
- Santana and Marley
- Mercedes and Unique
- Quinn and Kitty
- Finn and Ryder
- Puck and Jake, the two will have more interaction about being brothers.
- Quinn, Santana and Brittany have scenes and A SONG. That song being Come See About Me by The Supremes.
- Kurt and Rachel throw a Thanksgiving party at their apartment, they invite Kurt's Vogue colleagues, including Isabelle.
- The trio sing a mash-up of Lets Have A Kiki by the Scissor Sisters and Turkey Lurkey Time from Promises, Promises.
- It is speculated that Mike, Mercedes, Santana and Puck are leaving in this episode. The 4, along with Quinn and Finn sing Home / Homeward Bound by Simon and Garfunkel/Phillip Phillips.
- New Directions with sing and dance to Gangnam Style for Sectionals.
- Marley and Blaine will sing Skyfall by Adele.
- The Warblers sing both Live While We're Young and Whistle.

Songs;
Live While We're Young by One Direction. Sung by Sebastian and Hunter with The Warblers
Whistle by Florida. Sung by Hunter with The Warblers
Home / Homeward Bound by Simon and Garfunkel/Phillip Phillips. Sung by Quinn, Finn, Puck, Mercedes, Mike and Santana
Lets Have a Kiki / Turkey Lurkey Time by/from Scissor Sisters/Promises, Promises. Sung by Kurt, Rachel and Isabelle.
Come See About Me by The Supremes. Sung by Quinn, Santana and Brittany
*Gangnam Style by PSY. Sung by Tina with Kitty, Ryder and New Directions.
Skyfall by Adele. Sung by Blaine and Marley with New Directions

* = Tina will lead the song as Jenna is the only person able to sing/speak Korean. It sounds amazing so far! (There's a preview on Youtube)

4x09 - TBA

Not much is known
- Sam and Brittany will be dating, it won't be a proper relationship, more of a rebound.
- They duet on 'Something Stupid'.
- Tina and Blaine join the Cheerios.

Songs (so far)

Somethin' Stupid by Frank Sinatra and Nancy Sinatra. Sung by Sam and Brittany

4x10 - TBA [Christmas Episode!]