PDA

View Full Version : Degrassi Fan club

Akio123
December 5th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Hi. You all know as the Water Pokemon loving Akio123. I am also a huge Degrssi Fan. That is why this club is for is for people like me. I started this new club and thread for those of you who like Degrassi and The N. I have rules so heed these as followed.
1. same as the ones for Pokecommunity
2.DO NOT JOIN TO MAKE FUN OF DEGRSSI, I do not mind if you are having a discussion but do not say awful things or I will report you
3. Be respectful to other members
-Akio123 , President of Degrassi Fan club

Randall Raichu
December 6th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I'll join I love Deggrasi I mostly love Emma and Manny. Manny is really cute but Emma is hot. So what do you think about Rick coming back. That freakin sux. Did you see the episode where here tried to kiss Emma and it should him with a gun. I'm get a little bit freaked . And if anything happens to Emma I'm gonna BLOW. But yeah I'll join.

Randall

GLMax
December 6th, 2004, 07:10 PM
OMFG OMFG!!!!

I love Degrassi! I started watching it this year and fell in love with it!!!

Im watching it now!

Well Ive seen all the new epis except for when Rick and Toby tried to compete for Emma.

Manny is SEXY!!

Emma did get hott! Yes 2 t's

My crush on that show is Andrea Lewis (Hazel Aden)!!!

And Lauren Collins (Paige M.)

All the boys are cool too.

They all look so much better than they did be for.

Rick...i feel bad for him...he is nuts.

-SPOILERS-
Rick is most likey going to shoot Emma
-SPOILERS-

This is what I think bc I saw Sean (her ex) stand in the way, and Toby (likes her) crying.

She also pushed her away!!

More to come.................but my mom is making me go to bed!!!

Randall Raichu
December 8th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I'm tellin ya if Emma gets shot I'm gonna HATE!!!!!!! Degrassi

Randall

GLMax
December 10th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Its on tonight its on tonight!!!

Well its on at 8 where I live thats in CT!

I cant wait.

I wish I won the gest spot on it, and died.

Then like everyone who watched it would think I was so cute/hot (which I am) and they would miss me so much!

edit- OMFG!

SPOILERS

RICK SHOOTS SEAN AND JIMMY! NOT EMMA. THEN HE TURNS HIM SELF IN. I SAW IT ON A SPECIAL THING I HAVE ON MY TV.

Randall Raichu
December 11th, 2004, 02:20 PM
OMFG! I hate Deggrasi. They sux. If Jimmy Dies(which I doubt he will) but If he does I'm
gonna write Deggrasi and tell them how PO'ed I would be.
I don't really hate Deggrasi.

Akio123
December 13th, 2004, 07:21 PM
They probably will kill Jimmy because he is not very popular.

EVA-01
December 13th, 2004, 08:23 PM
ill join! ill be co leader? im fully into degrassi! seen every ep! i dont like shaun, hes too much of a n00b :P

Randall Raichu
December 13th, 2004, 08:43 PM
You think Jimmy is unpopular *why I oughta* Jimmy is to popular.The only reason why you said that because he's with Hazel and you like her, oh by the way Eva01 Shaun is not like a noob.get a clue.

Akio123
December 14th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Sorry I already have a co-owner, GYM LEADER A. We decided that along time a ago. Also you can not say things to people in this club like "Get a clue."

GYM LEADDER A
December 15th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Oh sorry I forget about that.I would really like to but give EVA01 a chance.I bet he will do great.If he declines I will take it.

Randall Raichu
December 15th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Sorry I was really mad.Sorry Eva01 I was just mad, I'll try to be nice.But he isn't a noob.

Randall

goth_espeon3
December 15th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Oh my gosh, and I thought I was the only one who even had the N. I love Degrassi. I started to watch it when I was flipping through channels and found degrassi on. I'll join.

goth_espeon3
December 15th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I already saw that episode where Rick brings the gun to school. I can't believe that I'm admiting to this, but that one made me cry. I hate seeing people get shot!!!

Spanky
December 15th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I cried on that one too!

AHAHAHA! DeGrassi is my life. I have a DeGrassi Fan Forum! http://dkto.kyletech.us/forums

I wanna join!

Randall Raichu
December 19th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I cried too Boo hoo!!! (to short)

shadowolf~foever
December 19th, 2004, 10:10 PM
i wanna join i love digrassi

EVA-01
December 19th, 2004, 10:22 PM
i felt so sorry for emmas dad :'(

Randall Raichu
December 22nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
I can't stand how it ended now we have to wait for the new episodes to come on.
I cant wait

Akio123
December 22nd, 2004, 02:14 PM
I can not wait for the new Season. I have to know what Ellie is gonna do with her love life.
President: Chris (me, Akio)
Vice President: Eva01
Members:
GL Max
Randall
Shadow Wolf~Forever
Goth espeon 3
Spanky
Onizuka04
Thomas
Joel Madden #1
Alexiz
Marllimonster2000
Cyndy

Randall Raichu
December 22nd, 2004, 08:46 PM
Forget Ellie, what about Emma? Don't forget Emma

Akio123
December 23rd, 2004, 02:04 PM
Emma goes out Jay and I heard they well um, its too inappropriate too say on this site.

Randall Raichu
December 24th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Are you tryin to tell me they*well you know

Akio123
December 24th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Yep, they did the welll you know what I am talking about.

Randall Raichu
December 25th, 2004, 10:00 PM
that can't happen it's soposed to be emma and sean

FullMetalPipsqueak
December 25th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Well there was a club before this but it is too old. *joins* this is a great show I caught the season finale when it came on The N.

Akio123
December 27th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Randall, They do and technically Sean and Emma are now broken up.

Randall Raichu
December 27th, 2004, 09:03 PM
I know but they looked so right together. How do you find this stuff out? Does Jimmy live? What about Jay's girlfriend?

Joel Madden #1 Fan
December 27th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I'm Joel Madden #1 fan, and Degrassi rocks, oh and I'm Randalls very cool sister.

Akio123
December 27th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Hold on I will add you to the fan club list.

Joel Madden #1 Fan
December 28th, 2004, 12:01 AM
thanx for adden me to y'alls club.

GLMax
December 28th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Ok, sorry I havent been here lately.

Are you sure about Emma and Jay? I cant see that do they umm *cough* produce a baby *cough*

I heard Craig is going ask Ashley to marry her and later either Craig or a new kid gets Manny pregnant.

The new kid is Chester something. And Manny has a crush!

Jimmy does wake up and he is popular.

I still cant see Emma and Jay.

Also the official website hasnt said anything about Emma and Jay and they have all the epis that have been relised.

goth_espeon3
December 29th, 2004, 09:50 AM
I haven't been here in a while either...

AND, I CAN'T picture Emma and Jay having a baby together....

I doubt Manny will get pregnant AGAIN, Craig got her pregnant earlier in the 3rd or 4th season......That's what ticks me off about The N and Degrassi------The N won't show the shows that have to do with people getting pregnant, yet they can show people doing the process to get there.......

Chester and Manny DO crush on each other......Chester gets embarrassed cuz of Manny's dancing at the dance....then she decides she doesn't like Chester and goes back to Spinner cuz they like each other......she just didn't want to get hurt like when Craig got her pregnant....

Jimmy does survive the shooting and wants to go to a concert so Craig and Marco sneek him out of the hospital.......Jim's in a wheelchair.........

And Craig asks Ash to marry him but she says "no" and Craig gets mad and trashes the hotel room that Craig stole Joey's credit card to pay for for them to, ya know.......
It turns out that Craig is bipolar and got it from his dad...........

more to come when my downloader gets fixed.......

~Sawrah~
~Kat~
~almost a teenager in two days~
~whatever~

Akio123
December 30th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Ok, sorry I havent been here lately.

Are you sure about Emma and Jay? I cant see that do they umm *cough* produce a baby *cough*

I heard Craig is going ask Ashley to marry her and later either Craig or a new kid gets Manny pregnant.

The new kid is Chester something. And Manny has a crush!

Jimmy does wake up and he is popular.

I still cant see Emma and Jay.

Also the official website hasnt said anything about Emma and Jay and they have all the epis that have been relised.

Craig does ask Ashley to marry him.
I highly doubt Manny gets pregnant
Emma and Jay umm *cough* wll its best I do not say.

Randall Raichu
December 30th, 2004, 09:50 PM
This whole show is getting messed up.

Akio123
December 30th, 2004, 09:53 PM
I know but that is the point of Degrassi, there has to be alot of drama.

goth_espeon3
January 5th, 2005, 02:27 PM
hEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you guys forgot about this club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to get this back up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akio123
January 5th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Its alright,lets get back to the topic.

KoBRe LaiR
January 5th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Yeah Thomas it died out, the old Degrassi fan club, since it was too old, actually about a month. Where are thsoe memebers these fan club seems empty. Oh well ill join, I like Marcos out of all the cast ;)

~Cyndy~
January 5th, 2005, 05:57 PM
OMG!!! Degrassi! I like wanna join. Did you guys like know when the next seaosn is coming out?

PikaPal
January 5th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Im watching Degrassi right this moment

KoBRe LaiR
January 5th, 2005, 06:02 PM
What episode are you watching? The last one I saw ebfore leaving was the season finally on The N. And then again I dont know what channel it is on Texas. :(

marillmonster2000
January 6th, 2005, 01:04 AM
I doubt Manny will get pregnant AGAIN, Craig got her pregnant earlier in the 3rd or 4th season......That's what ticks me off about The N and Degrassi------The N won't show the shows that have to do with people getting pregnant, yet they can show people doing the process to get there.......
No, Thats Not True, Remember The One Where Ema's Mom Is In Labor?
Oh Yeah, Can I Join?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
January 6th, 2005, 04:14 AM
If you're watching Degrassi on Comcast, it's 131, everywhere. If you're using a DirecTV, try 298. And I wanna join. I love Degrassi, I'm sure everyone knows.

And, The-N claims the reason they didn't show Accidents Will Happen is because it dealt with abortion, and they didn't want to disturb the "light" feel of summer.

If you want to view the latest episode, you can d/l it here:http://bubblingsecrets.net/teeya/vids/

marillmonster2000
January 6th, 2005, 01:50 PM
If you're watching Degrassi on Comcast, it's 131, everywhere.
On Mine It's 120 :P

KoBRe LaiR
January 6th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Im gonna go and download it. Im bored...

Akio123
January 6th, 2005, 08:35 PM
I will add Alexiz,Marllimonster2000,and Cyndy

KoBRe LaiR
January 7th, 2005, 03:35 AM
OMG I just saw the clip and Liberty is going out with JT! Wow! When did that happen?

Akio123
January 7th, 2005, 02:14 PM
I believe it is suppose to happen next season and those two are supposedly a new couple.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
January 7th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Well, its not actually a new season. It's the same season, season 4. The-N just seperates the seasons into two all of the time. Don't be fooled!!! But, they were official since Voices Carry Part II, which was good, because Craig beat up Joey, do to his bi-polarity, or bi-polrness, however you say it.

Randall Raichu
January 7th, 2005, 11:29 PM
No way Liberty and J.T. hook up. about time

Akio123
January 9th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I know. I tought i the end they would but I wonder what would happen if they were to break up?

GLMax
January 16th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Yea, so the N didnt air Manny's pregnancy. And Emma gets a STD from Jay. Alex has it too. She has oral sex with him. I cant believe Craig beats up Joey. Degrassi is getting out of hand. I mean Terry and Sean already left. I got pissed about Paige and Spinners break up. Is Jimmy permanatly in a chair. Ill have to comfort Hazel myself. JT and Liberty!!! I thought she was with Chris! Anyway more later!

Akio123
January 16th, 2005, 06:30 PM
I will be the one comforting my dear Hazel and Jimmy I heard will be permanently in a wheelchair.