PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, and blue

DBZ fanatic
December 5th, 2004, 11:41 AM
hello I'm new here but I know alot about the place from a friend, who is very very very smart and also blue*points to friends list*

Roxas
December 5th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Hmm...A DBZ Fan!!!! *runs around screaming* Hi! Welcome to PC! I shall be the first to welcome a fan of the great DBZ! Have fun! Post lots! Get a DBZ avy and sigy! XD

carrielynn
December 5th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Hey there, welcome to PC. :)

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 11:51 AM
hey I'm his friend here he is on my account now to talk anyways since he can't with his now for some reason

GYM LEADDER A
December 5th, 2004, 11:51 AM
welcome to pokemon community feel welcome

Raizor Blaid
December 5th, 2004, 11:53 AM
[DBZ fanatic words] welcome to my thread enjoy it[/DBZ fanatic words]

Porygon
December 5th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Hello! Welcome to the Pokmon Community! I'm Porygon, the insane!

Thought for the day [wrap your mind around this! XD]:

If they're trying to make us feel safe about flying, then why do they call it a terminal?

Ryoutarou
December 5th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Huh? wha? Someone say my name? XD Welcome and have fun and follow the rules and all that jazz

Shana
December 5th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Hello! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have a good time here and post lots!

Ninja Retsu
December 5th, 2004, 05:30 PM
hello I'm new here but I know alot about the place from a friend, who is very very very smart and also blue*points to friends list*
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you.Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Alex_
December 5th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Hi, welcome to PC! Post alot,dont spam etc. XD

Shikon no Tama
December 5th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Welcome to PC! Have fun, follow the rules, avoid talking sponges, and enjoy yourself!
If you have any questions at all, or you wish to be my friend, PM me! I hope you have a good time here.

Alex_
December 5th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Avoid talking sponges huh? Lol, *coughcoughavoidinuyashaavatarscoughcough*

Kelsey
December 5th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Welcome to PC DBZ!! ^0^ I hope you have a fun time while you are here, just follow the rules and have a blast!! See you around! ^_~

~Kelsey

Intuition
December 6th, 2004, 07:41 AM
Welcome 2 PC! ^^ Have fun and follow the rules ;)