• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Calender Problem

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
Years
In the Quick Links button at the Top, I click on it And It shows the Calender twice and they go to the same place, can anyone fix it?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Well it's not really a huge problem... I'm so checking that calendar out!

I think however; only Rukario can fix it? :o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well it's not really a huge problem... I'm so checking that calendar out!

I think however; only Rukario can fix it? :o

Actually, anybody with admincp access can fix it.

Anyway, this appears to be a style issue, as only a few styles have double calendars, probably a mistake in PC's master style.

As far as I can see, the affected styles are Dimensional Rift, Slowpoke, Generation Inverse, UP and New Directions (since I don't think the issue is earlier than those), but if anyone else can see another style with double calendars, list it here and maybe Audy will fix it? :D;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Yup, most of the old styles that I've checked don't have the duplicate problem, and it basically seems to be the newer styles that have been out recently having this problem.

I haven't really taken notice until now either, good eye you've got there. XD;

Back