PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] The Liberty Pass is here! [Victini Event]

Forever
February 4th, 2011, 10:54 PM
The Liberty Pass, released over wifi in Japan last year allowed players to get a Victini, via accessing a certain place in the games that the Pass unlocks.

It's on its way to America and Europe (not yet confirmed if this includes Australia or other countries though) from March 4th - April 22nd 2011 for Europe and March 6th - April 10th for America. Will you be getting this event? If not, why not?

Discuss!

Team Fail
February 4th, 2011, 10:55 PM
I read the email I got on that. I will do it if I can get the games.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 4th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Huh why the separate thread for an event???
Anyways I'm excited for this event, I can't wait to get myself a Victini ;)

The Red Chain
February 4th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Oh thank god. I was starting to fear that the US was gonna miss out on Victini tbh. :x

Hooray! I get an English Victini to have with my Japanese one! :3
As well as V-generate Japtini down the line. >w>

Erufuun
February 4th, 2011, 11:06 PM
OMGYESVICTINIMUSTHAVEWAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTT!!1!1!111
...Of course. :'3
That Victini is definitely gonna be part of my team~ <33
Gonna be an awesome team with Mijumaru and Doreida! :D (I mean Samurott and Lilligant~)

But you know, why do the Europeans getting it a lot longer? ;-;
What gives Gamefreak, no longer like your lovable western buddies?!

Jak
February 4th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Like TRC said, I get another to go alongside my Japanese one. ^-^ Looking forward to it!

GlitchCity
February 5th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Oh yes indeed. Just for the satisfaction of having a Victini. Even though Im going to box it later on....

February 5th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Oh thank god. I was starting to fear that the US was gonna miss out on Victini tbh. :x

Hooray! I get an English Victini to have with my Japanese one! :3
As well as V-generate Japtini down the line. >w>

I was sure we were going to get it starting the first day it came out ^_^ and I'm glad they followed the Japan and European pattern to have it when it first came out :)

Perrie ✿
February 5th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Haha! I'll be the first to get it out of most of my Online friends >:D Rubs into Syd's face

But I'll also have an American Black. So I can have one from every region haha n.n

Then there the sexy special movie Vicinti...

Latios Master
February 5th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I'll be downloading it the day it becomes available. It'll be the first time I'll be able to use my Wi-Fi with a Pokemon game.

Eurydice
February 5th, 2011, 02:58 PM
i will so be getting one. i think victini is cute i have the event for my japanese games so if i dont get it i wont be to disappointed

February 5th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I'm also downloading it as soon as it comes out :)
Once I make it to Castellia city I know what I'm going to do ;)

institutions
February 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Will it be over Nintendo Wifi or will it be a Gamestop in-store event like Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Celebi?

I hope it's Wifi, because i've been procrastinating. I missed Raikou and Entei and I don't think i'll make it to get Suicune. Hopefully i'll remember to go get Celebi.

Kevin
February 5th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Yeah I probably will be doing it. I want a Victini so, yeah.
Although I noticed it's going for a shorter time than in Europe. D:

Pokemaster483
February 5th, 2011, 08:43 PM
I'll definitely be downloading it because Victini is going to be a part of my team. And yeah, is GameFreak trying to prove a point or something by having it available in Europe two weeks longer? ;)

Pingouin_7
February 5th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Actually, unless they changed the way Wi-Fi events worked, US games should be able to download it off Wi-Fi after April 10th all the way up to April 22nd.

Perrie ✿
February 6th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Will it be over Nintendo Wifi or will it be a Gamestop in-store event like Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Celebi?

I hope it's Wifi, because i've been procrastinating. I missed Raikou and Entei and I don't think i'll make it to get Suicune. Hopefully i'll remember to go get Celebi.

The Items are given out over Wifi for both Europe and America, and the rest, so unless you forget you won't miss out :3

Sabrewulf238
February 6th, 2011, 04:48 AM

Haven't you heard? Europe and Nintendo are now bosom buddies.

We get the new games and the 3ds earlier. It's strange but I'm not going to complain.

Backup
February 6th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Aw, another event for Wi-Fi? :( I don't have Wi-Fi where I live! ;~;

I guess that I won't be getting a Victini then T_T

Pingouin_7
February 6th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Aw, another event for Wi-Fi? :( I don't have Wi-Fi where I live! ;~;

I guess that I won't be getting a Victini then T_T

Pretty sure you should be able to find another place to use Wi-Fi from.
Remember, you only need to use it for a few minutes. 1 or 2 at best.

Backup
February 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM
I hope so D:

I always miss out on Wi-Fi events because I live in this small town in the middle of nowhere. :(

Hopefully, hopefully I'll be able to get Victini! It's just so cute! ^^

G-Virus
February 6th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Hopefully I'll have the game by then. If not, then it's really no loss for me since I can easily use my AR to get one.

solarowl
February 6th, 2011, 06:58 PM
I'll definitely get myself a Victini! I'll definitely not miss out on this one, because I missed the Japanese event for it.

tmega1990
February 7th, 2011, 05:13 AM
I am happy that we are able to get Victini on day one! I can't wait to have my own!

Azure
February 7th, 2011, 06:54 AM
I'll be downloading this the first day it becomes avaliable and the first day I purchase Pokémon White (4th March) :). I love Victini, so cute! ♥

pokewalker
February 7th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Inmeaditly when I'll get the game, I'll download the Liberty Pass :) So that means I'll download it around 1:00 PM :D lol I'm free that day at 12:10 AM!!!

institutions
February 7th, 2011, 08:33 AM
The Items are given out over Wifi for both Europe and America, and the rest, so unless you forget you won't miss out :3

Woohoo! :P
Can't wait. Victini is awesome.

On another note, I just found out they are doing the Legendary Trio over Wifi here. It was originally just for Europe, but they must have read my post about missing them and put them up here too :D Just got Raikou.

WillCurt
February 7th, 2011, 09:58 AM
I'm looking forward to the event,especially since it will be the first Black and White download event.
I'm also thinking about having my Victini be half on offense and defense,but that depends on what Victini's specialty is.

Azure Rathalδs
February 7th, 2011, 10:05 AM
It's a good event, seeing as we are getting a event Pokemon so early into the game's lifespan. One thing I don't get however is that the USA is having less days for this event. :/ I come from the UK so it won't matter, but it's strange choice from Nintendo.

DarkNecroWolf
February 7th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Omfg, I cant wait :3
If anyone misses out on the event, I will gladly help out! (I have a box full of the English versions)

Cham
February 8th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Omfg, I cant wait :3
If anyone misses out on the event, I will gladly help out! (I have a box full of the English versions)

I'd love if you could help out, I am in Iraq until May and my DS doesn't connect to internet here, so I keep missing out on all these events >:[

s4rg10
February 8th, 2011, 09:58 AM
What gives Gamefreak, no longer like your lovable western buddies?!

Probably because game distribution is lot different than North America, Europe doesnt have one same Gamestop or ToysRus for all the countries, much more retailers which don't all get games exactly on release date

Katja
February 8th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Yeah I saw this event but I don't get how it works lol

Venomoth Z
February 8th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Well... I sure hope its realeased for us people in Australia, cause l really want a Victini!

Nateon
February 8th, 2011, 03:14 PM
I will simply for pokedex purposes, i hate using legendaries in my team

vaporeon7
February 9th, 2011, 03:57 AM
I will get as soon as I can (assuming that it will be in Australia).

Alternative
February 21st, 2011, 10:29 PM
HEY GUISE!
yes, I'm talking to you. I have some news for those who wish th get the Victini event in AUSTRALIA! It will be distributed over Wifi and through Toys 'R' Us stores from March 10th, until April 22nd. Also it will run until April 26th in Toys 'R' Us.

Source. (http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=2841&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

Cadance
February 21st, 2011, 10:33 PM
Totally looking forward to it. Victini is one of the legendaries that I'm planning to catch when I start playing White. :)

February 21st, 2011, 10:37 PM
Same here, I like all the Mew like legendaries plus this one has a unique Combo Fire/Psychic :D! Who wouldn't want one of those?

Beechlgz
February 21st, 2011, 11:38 PM
So how does it work? Do you have to access some kind of website with the wireless internet switched on?

SilverCrown
February 22nd, 2011, 08:36 AM
I'll be getting one as soon as it's available. Love Victini! :D

Dudypokefan89
February 22nd, 2011, 08:54 AM
Sorry guys, I'm an Event no0b, so how does this work exactly? do i go to the store i bought the game at and do something? or is this only for people with internet on there ds?

Forever
February 22nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
So how does it work? Do you have to access some kind of website with the wireless internet switched on?

Sorry guys, I'm an Event no0b, so how does this work exactly? do i go to the store i bought the game at and do something? or is this only for people with internet on there ds?

Okay, only Australia has Toys R Us as a distribution store iirc, so that's only an option if you're Australian. An easier way is if you have a router at home - just go to Mystery Gift (it's enabled after you get the PokeDex) on the main menu, select get from wifi which'll download the event from the Internet. Warning though, if you have a WPA connection and you don't have a DSi, then it won't work. However if you have a WEP connection, it'll work fine.

But if you are going to a store, then go to one of the distribution stores, turn the game on and do like I said for mystery gift, but instead select get from wireless instead of get from wifi (since it's local) and you should be able to get Victini when it comes out.

Dudypokefan89
February 22nd, 2011, 08:17 PM
thanks! i was wondering how it was gonna work. I'll probably try to get it then.

Rai
February 22nd, 2011, 09:55 PM
Is it going to be available at Game Stop? Because I can't get my wifi router to work :x

darkpokeball
February 22nd, 2011, 10:54 PM
Okay, only Australia has Toys R Us as a distribution store iirc, so that's only an option if you're Australian. An easier way is if you have a router at home - just go to Mystery Gift (it's enabled after you get the PokeDex) on the main menu, select get from wifi which'll download the event from the Internet. Warning though, if you have a WPA connection and you don't have a DSi, then it won't work. However if you have a WEP connection, it'll work fine.

But if you are going to a store, then go to one of the distribution stores, turn the game on and do like I said for mystery gift, but instead select get from wireless instead of get from wifi (since it's local) and you should be able to get Victini when it comes out.

Yes, I want the Victini! Heck, only reason I pre-ordered really. Anyways, when I try to get Wi-Fi events, I try to set up the connection but it says:
SECURITY SETTINGS NOT SUPPORTED BY NINTENDO.

How do I fix this annoying little blip?
I am so going to name my Victini "Vicky" or "Vickster" for some odd reason...

Beechlgz
February 27th, 2011, 01:48 AM
May I ask why it needs to be a DSi? What's the difference between that and an ordinary DS? So if you don't have a DSi, you can't get event pokemon?

インフェルノの津波
February 27th, 2011, 02:59 AM
So basically the day B/W comes out, I assume I can download stuff correct?

Victini sounds nice, though it's kinda retarded that you can't get it's wonderful shiny nor breed it...damn Nintendo what am I supposed to do?

presynaras
February 27th, 2011, 05:56 AM
Hey can't wait for it... looking for it...

Adam.
February 27th, 2011, 09:07 AM
It's going to be amazing! I'm going to try and download it as quick as I can as I love Victino. It's so adorable and would be a great addition to my team (especially during the beginning of the game.

travisjb90
February 27th, 2011, 10:11 AM
I can't wait! Victini is so awesome and I can't wait to have my very own!

Imperator161
February 27th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I'll download the event as soon as I get the games and get my permanent files started (which probably won't be until mid to late March, sadly). I'm glad this one is available over wifi, especially after all of the recent in-store events that I've been unable to attend.

Speed
February 27th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I'll download it just to have it, but I doubt I'll be using it. I don't like to use legendaries in my team.

unique sound
February 27th, 2011, 11:44 AM
i can't wait he is one of my faves so far :D

darkpokeball
February 27th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Wait...is it true you HAVE TO have the DSi for Victini?
Stupid Wi-Fi glitch on my DS!

pokewalker
February 27th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Wait...is it true you HAVE TO have the DSi for Victini?
Stupid Wi-Fi glitch on my DS!

No, you don't need to. Just use Wi-Fi and it'll work fine, unless you have a WPA-connection. Then you need a DSi. (or XL)

Rai
February 28th, 2011, 08:16 PM
No, you don't need to. Just use Wi-Fi and it'll work fine, unless you have a WPA-connection. Then you need a DSi. (or XL)

What exactly is WPA-connection and how do you know if you have it? *has no clue about wifi*

spike6958
February 28th, 2011, 09:39 PM

Not true, I have WPA and neither DS lite or DSi connect to it...stupid Nintendo.

Ah wait, turns out it can...you just can't play games online using it.

pokewalker
February 28th, 2011, 10:28 PM
What exactly is WPA-connection and how do you know if you have it? *has no clue about wifi*

google it.

Not true, I have WPA and neither DS lite or DSi connect to it...stupid Nintendo.

Ah wait, turns out it can...you just can't play games online using it.

WPA only works with Pokémon Black & White. Maybe future games.

MrGriszell
March 1st, 2011, 12:27 AM
I cant wait to get it, for me personally i wont use victiny on my team in the begining because it kinda feels like cheating

Forever
March 1st, 2011, 12:34 AM

Well, more towards what pokewalker said (I don't know what WPA means, but I know how to check if you have it). You can only have WPA if you have a router. Go to the little symbol that connects you to the Internet on either your laptop or computer. Right click and go into properties, it should show the encryption type. It probably does too on the DS, but I dunno how to check that. If you have any other questions about how to check whether you have it or not (and google fails you?) then you can send me a VM or PM and I'll explain in more detail how to check.

Anyway guys, just go fully back to Victini rather than discuss Wifi on B/W. As for the post below, I probably won't use it straight away, and instead use it later on. :)

Cyb3r0t4ku
March 1st, 2011, 07:00 AM
Victini looks pretty sweet - I missed out on the Liberty Pass on my Japanese White version unfortunately so I'll definitely be using it second time round when I get Black on the 4th. Can't wait =)

Azure
March 1st, 2011, 09:27 AM
Yup, I'll be downloading this on Friday (the day I get White) and I've got Event Celebi to get Zoura and Shiny Johto Trio Entei, Suicune & Raikou to get Zoroark all on standby in the PC on Diamond!
Also, Can't wait for the Egg Event!

I cant wait to get it, for me personally i wont use victiny on my team in the begining because it kinda feels like cheating

Yeah, I agree on that, I never use legendarys on my team as they're much more powerful and makes the game less fun but I do like to train them once I've finished the game.

spike6958
March 1st, 2011, 09:53 AM
WPA only works with Pokémon Black & White. Maybe future games.

Ah, well thats good I suppose, I just wish they had sorted it in HG/SS because I really wanted Zoroark :(

X Latios
March 1st, 2011, 11:34 AM
The event itself has just been advertised on British television attached to an advert for Black and White. Glad it's such a long event since I wont have access to Wi-Fi until April!

Derezzed
March 1st, 2011, 11:46 AM
I'll take part because it's an event and I like owning rare pokemon, but Victini is ugly so I probably won't bother using it.

Kninj
March 1st, 2011, 12:11 PM
I'm definitely excited for Victini event!

I won't be getting the game till the 25th when i get the 3DS, but i'll be downloading it as soon as i can after that ;D

Guy
March 1st, 2011, 12:57 PM
I don't plan on missing it that's for sure. I'll download the Liberty Pass the same day I purchase White. It's going to be pretty nice having a Victini in my game, especially if I'm going to attempt completing the PokéDex this generation; not to say I'll be using Victini though.

Woobat
March 1st, 2011, 01:13 PM
I'm actually planning to use Victini on my team for White, so I'll be downloading the pass and catching it as soon as I get to castelia city xD

shinyabsol1
March 4th, 2011, 08:20 PM
I missed the Japanese Victini WI-FI event, so I can't wait to cash in on the U.S. one!!

Queen of Darkness
March 4th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Yep, I plan on getting myself a pass to get myself a cute Victini On day 1:)!

Beond
March 4th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Is it going to be online or at the gamestop event?

Astinus
March 4th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Is it going to be online or at the gamestop event?
Online, through the Nintendo Wi-Fi club. You don't need to actually enter a store to get the event. Just a way to connect your DS to the Internet.

I will be making full use of having both games on the sixth to get Victini. I particularly like the fact that we have quite a while to download the event, so there's no giant rush like there was with other events.

Katja
March 4th, 2011, 09:11 PM
I wonder if we can just do it the night we get the game...

Beond
March 4th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Online, through the Nintendo Wi-Fi club. You don't need to actually enter a store to get the event. Just a way to connect your DS to the Internet.

I will be making full use of having both games on the sixth to get Victini. I particularly like the fact that we have quite a while to download the event, so there's no giant rush like there was with other events.thanks, yeah I know im going to restart the game a few times for all starters.

Astinus
March 4th, 2011, 09:23 PM
I wonder if we can just do it the night we get the game...
Yes you can. Unlike previous games where Mystery Gift was unlocked through a password system, in Black and White Mystery Gift is ready to go from the start. The only thing that you need to do is receive the Pokedex in order to use the feature.

Raichupacabra
March 4th, 2011, 10:52 PM
I am going to get it. I'll open the game, go to the first Pokecenter, get the ticket, and journey to Castelia.

iNfEcTeD_mUsHrOoM420
March 5th, 2011, 02:00 AM
lol I'm getting it today :p me and my friends n my cousin are all goin to the event 4 hours!!! :)

Mason69
March 5th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Already got the pass! Now I just need to find him...

BlazikenXD
March 5th, 2011, 09:33 AM
I think I will get Victini, because it looks cool, it has a good move set and its exclusive! :)

Captain Fabio
March 5th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Haha. This was the first thing I downloaded, even before I started the game. I have the little critter now in my box, but I ain't going to touch him till I finish the game, so I can EV raise him.

Giraffe
March 5th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I got the Liberty Pass last night, & caught Victini this morning!
I'm not sure whether to have it on my team, or keep it UT.

Superjub
March 5th, 2011, 01:40 PM
I've got it. :) I can't wait to get Victini. It's a shame it can't be shiny, but I have a short attention span to soft-reset for shinies and just prefer to find them "by chance." It's worked quite well so far (has found 3 shinies) :P

darkpokeball
March 5th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Is it possible to change the date on your DS if you missed it, then download it? Or does the Wi-FI have it's own date?

Kon~
March 5th, 2011, 01:53 PM
I got the Liberty Pass when I bought my game yesterday and gained access to Liberty Garden today in Castelia City, but I decided against going just yet. :3

I want to do a little more training before I meet Victini ♥

iNfEcTeD_mUsHrOoM420
March 5th, 2011, 07:52 PM
got the pass! :) the event today was so epic, who else went???

RockHardSemi
March 6th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Is it possible to change the date on your DS if you missed it, then download it? Or does the Wi-FI have it's own date?

I highly doubt you'll be able to do that. The Liberty Pass can be downloaded up until the 22nd of April (EU anyway). So you have some time yet.

miakalina
March 6th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Can we DL it yet? It won't connect for me. D: My wi-fi is working, but I keep getting an error when I try to receive the gift.

Mr. Downstairs
March 6th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Can we DL it yet? It won't connect for me. D: My wi-fi is working, but I keep getting an error when I try to receive the gift.
I downloaded mine before I even started the game and was surprised to see that it actually worked.

Make sure you choose Nintendo Wi-Fi at the Mystery Gift section. Also be sure your access point is working.

miakalina
March 6th, 2011, 02:40 AM
I downloaded mine before I even started the game and was surprised to see that it actually worked.

Make sure you choose Nintendo Wi-Fi at the Mystery Gift section. Also be sure your access point is working.
Thank you. I received it. [:

Aaron40
March 6th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Is Victini a normal type and how far do you have to go in the game before you can catch it

Forever
March 6th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Is Victini a normal type and how far do you have to go in the game before you can catch it

Nope, a psychic/fire type. You need to go to at least Castelia City and then go to the boat ports once you have the liberty pass. :)

Aaron40
March 6th, 2011, 03:30 AM
Nope, a psychic/fire type. You need to go to at least Castelia City and then go to the boat ports once you have the liberty pass. :)

kool, how many badges will you have when you get to Castelia City

Zvezda
March 6th, 2011, 04:06 AM
^ You'll have two badges when you get to Castelia, so not long to wait.

I just caught my Victini in a Pokeball. ^___^ Not using it until I've completed the storyline and can EV train.

CrowSama
March 6th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Question on this: Is there a certain point you have to reach in the game (Besides getting past the begining sequence of getting your starter, meeting your friends, etc) to get the Liberty Pass?

Can you get the pass before you get to the port?

Mason69
March 6th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Question on this: Is there a certain point you have to reach in the game (Besides getting past the begining sequence of getting your starter, meeting your friends, etc) to get the Liberty Pass?

Can you get the pass before you get to the port?

You can get the pass at the first poke center but you will only be able to catch the poké when you get to castelia city.

MoonPoke
March 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I just got Pokemon White and I caught a Victini already. It was hard to catch consider for a pokemon level 15. I threw endless poke balls until I got it. Did you catch it? What do you think about Victini?

Speed
March 7th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Nope, not yet. I'm still on route 3, I'm playing the game as slow as I can. XD

desbrina
March 7th, 2011, 02:29 PM
I haven't caught it yet, have only just got to the second gym, am planning on getting it though

Kaori
March 7th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I believe we can carry on the discussion of obtaining the Victini with the Liberty Pass and whether you have or have not, here instead.

As for myself, I still have yet to reach Castelia City but I received the Liberty Pass yesterday a little while after I got the game.

Skymin
March 7th, 2011, 02:49 PM
I see signs for Victini in EB games so it definitely will be an event in Australia. I think I read somewhere it's going to be... oh yes, here:
http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=2693

Nukez
March 7th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I caught it then traded it for a level 28 oshawott which is now a level 50 samurott haha ty event

Ursaring89
March 7th, 2011, 07:41 PM
JUST caught Victini. Luckily our car stopped outside a dunkin doughnuts due to an accident at the intersection and I was able to snatch the liberty pas with dunkin's WiFi Teehee. I caught that little beast in a friggin net ball! Which ball have you used?

Elite Four Lucian
March 7th, 2011, 07:44 PM
I got Victini in my english games, he was a pain in the butt, i used a great ball.

Forever
March 7th, 2011, 07:44 PM
JUST caught Victini. Luckily our car stopped outside a dunkin doughnuts due to an accident at the intersection and I was able to snatch the liberty pas with dunkin's WiFi Teehee. I caught that little beast in a friggin net ball! Which ball have you used?

Must've missed our Victini thread. The ball you used can go in the thread on which ball you used for legendaries, though.

Zet
March 10th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Has anyone noticed how great it is to farm exp from Victini? I can probably evolve a few pokes in my party in a few dedicated hours.

Kaori
March 10th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I received the Liberty Pass the first day Black and White was released for the US, but only obtained Victini yesterday when I finally arrived in Castelia City. n_n Unforunately I didn't bother to soft reset for a good nature and it turned out to be a Gentle nature (which happens to raise Special Defense but lower its Defence).

Gotta say though, love its battle cry. XD

Forever
March 10th, 2011, 04:39 PM
I got the pass from the start pretty much. Thennn when I got to Castelia I had to figure out what boat to take. ;__; It was also hard to catch in general D; BUT I GOT IT. EVENTUALLY.

Matt 24
March 10th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Being that I only catch Pokemon with Pokeballs, Victini gave me a tough time. But after a few attempts, I managed to capture it and it shall be in my box forever. It's a nice Pokemon to have though, especially because of it's limited time availability.

resistorboy
March 13th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Hi Guys,
May i know if i can get another liberty pass once i play new game again?
Well i'm just curious if you can get another liberty pass in your 2nd new game if in your first new game you already get the liberty pass.

Thanks

Yusshin
March 13th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Just got it yesterday (figured out I could use Mystery Gift WiFi and didn't have to go to Game Stop / EB Games for it).

Impish nature, so it's going to be an ATK sweeper basically. Permanent part of my team as I needed a Fire/Psychic Pokemon.

Perrie ✿
March 13th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Hi Guys,
May i know if i can get another liberty pass once i play new game again?
Well i'm just curious if you can get another liberty pass in your 2nd new game if in your first new game you already get the liberty pass.

Thanks

Nope, it's only one Liberty Pass per Game, not per save, So unfortunately no.

Raichu1988
March 13th, 2011, 09:17 AM
I haven't caught Victini yet, but I got the Liberty Pass the first day Black came out. I just wanted to make sure I had it so I could catch it once I wanted to. XD

Bluerang1
March 13th, 2011, 09:29 AM
I might miss out on this. It's the only reason I want a copy of the game so bad now, otherwise I guess I could wait.

I could download a ROM but then if I don't get an original game, EU version, by April 22nd, I won't be able to actually experience Liberty Island on my game :( I'll only have the Victini traded from the ROM where I would have experienced Liberty Island but I want to o everything on my original copy. Woe is me :(

Pyrax
March 13th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I downloaded the liberty ticket soon after I did the Zorua event.
Then I caught it after I beat Elesa.

Novia
March 13th, 2011, 11:20 AM
I caught my Victini a few days ago and it's now a main member of my team :). I plan on trading it for a starter eventually but so far it's the only fire Pokemon I like so I might just keep it.

Kendosis
March 13th, 2011, 11:37 AM
I doubt I'm gonna get him, I don't really like him lol.

Growlithe52
March 14th, 2011, 06:37 AM
where do I go to get Victini? (in game or otherwise) I also need to know how to get Suicune, Entei, Riaku, & Celebi in. do I trade them in or what?

-Growlithe
P.S. I am NOT Gardinia101!!!! Please tell everyone that says i am to stop. Both Gardenia & I are nod happy about that. We r NOT the same person!!!

I doubt I'm gonna get him, I don't really like him lol.
GRRR. Victini is my perfect Pokemon my fav types are fire & psychic. Grrrrr. I shall send Gigi/Gardinia101 after you for that.

-Growlithe
P.S. Gardinia101 & I are NOT the same person!!! ( If u don't say that tell everybody that does)

Captain Fabio
March 14th, 2011, 06:45 AM
The first thing that I did, even before I started the game, was downloading the Liberty Pass.

It really wasn't hard to catch the little critter. The second great ball I threw at it, I caught it.

Forever
March 14th, 2011, 06:48 AM
where do I go to get Victini? (in game or otherwise) I also need to know how to get Suicune, Entei, Riaku, & Celebi in. do I trade them in or what?

-Growlithe
P.S. I am NOT Gardinia101!!!! Please tell everyone that says i am to stop. Both Gardenia & I are nod happy about that. We r NOT the same person!!!

GRRR. Victini is my perfect Pokemon my fav types are fire & psychic. Grrrrr. I shall send Gigi/Gardinia101 after you for that.

-Growlithe
P.S. Gardinia101 & I are NOT the same person!!! ( If u don't say that tell everybody that does)

o_O

Okay, to get Victini, go to Mystery Gift in the main menu, click to get it via the nintendo wifi, then once you've done that, go to any Pokemon centre. The person on the left of the entrance should have a Liberty Pass for you. Then, go to Castelia City, on one of the ports, if you talk to a person, they'll let you travel to the location where you can get Victini.

As to how to get the others, from the FAQ:
How do I activate the Relocator?
In the left building at the north of Castelia is a man asking for a set of secret phrases. These phrases are used to enable the Relocator. The set of phrases are:
EVERYONE HAPPY
SIMPLE CONNECTION

How do I use the Relocator?
Like with the PokéTransfer, you will need two DS' systems. The DS holding Black or White will send out a a DS Download play application on the main menu of the DS holding either Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver.

The Relocator can then be accessed from the main menu.

What can I transfer over with this machine?
The Relocator is very limited unlike the PokéTransfer. The Pokémon you transfer over aren't just any kind of Pokémon, but specific event Pokémon, as well as one event item. These are:

http://serebii.net/Shiny/HGSS/ow/243.png http://serebii.net/Shiny/HGSS/ow/244.png http://serebii.net/Shiny/HGSS/ow/245.png http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/ow/251.png http://serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/lockcapsule.png

What is so special about these Pokémon and item?
The shiny Johto Legendary Trio unlocks the Lostlorn Forest. Here you will meet a character speaking of a Pokémon of illusions. You will notice that this Pokémon is in the form of one of the shiny beasts depending on which of the trio Pokémon you sent over. After your first attack, you will notice the Pokémon to be a Zoroark. This is the only way you can capture a Zoroark in-game.

Transferring over Celebi will allow you to unlock a Zorua as a gift from a character located within one of the Castelia City gates.

SargeantMajorKururu
March 14th, 2011, 08:24 PM
I just got a Victini a few days ago (around Friday night) and now I read on serebii that only the event Victini given out during the Movie event will know V-Create. Do you think this is true? I don't want all my hard time training to go down the crapper, I wanted to teach my Victini V-Create! Do you think there will be the option to tutor your Victini to give it V-Create, or will it be that special one only?

Forever
March 14th, 2011, 08:28 PM
I just got a Victini a few days ago (around Friday night) and now I read on serebii that only the event Victini given out during the Movie event will know V-Create. Do you think this is true? I don't want all my hard time training to go down the crapper, I wanted to teach my Victini V-Create! Do you think there will be the option to tutor your Victini to give it V-Create, or will it be that special one only?

I think the event will be exclusive as it says imo. :x Then again, there may be a future option as you said, but doubting it.

Anyway, we'd rather keep all Victini discussion to this thread, so yeah. Anyone else can discuss their thoughts on that.

SargeantMajorKururu
March 14th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I think the event will be exclusive as it says imo. :x Then again, there may be a future option as you said, but doubting it.

Anyway, we'd rather keep all Victini discussion to this thread, so yeah. Anyone else can discuss their thoughts on that.

Quite sorry, I haven't been on in quite a while. I'll check next time.

kazumiyumi
March 14th, 2011, 09:40 PM
victini is way cool it always gains 2 on every stat on lvl its sweet i already have it at lvl 100

Oblivion Wing
March 15th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Yep, I got it!! :) It was annoying to get haha but it's part of my team, not my official team, but my story team. I'm transferring my perfect team from Soul Silver onto my White version :) (and no, i did not cheat for it to be perfect, just as of now, i would like to have a good team, until i raise my White team to 100).

.EJ
March 15th, 2011, 07:31 AM
I got the pass already so I just need to go get him. :)

Raymanrulz
March 15th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I confirmed its in Australia! (I got it and I'm in Australia)

Vital
March 15th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Got it. Caught it (with a Pokeball).... left it in my PC and never touched it again. >>