PDA

View Full Version : B/W: Legendaries are amazing.

The Red Chain
February 4th, 2011, 11:59 PM
I love legendaries, I really do. Something about the myths and the majestic powers of world-ending destruction. Ahhh, I love it~ <3

... -coughs-
Onto the actual question! XD

Which legendary is your favorite?
Victini, by far. No questions asked. A little apple bunny that hops in battle, twitches his ears and has a constant smile that could end your life in one hit? How can I say no? <333

Alli
February 5th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Victini and Cobalon<3 Victini is totally adorable and Cobalon exudes manliness and gallantness...that's not a word, lmao. But yeah, those are definitely my favorites! Virizion is also pretty nice. Majorette boots<3 And a pink shiny. You don't get much better than that!

Edit: How did I forget Meloetta? :( Probably cause it's an event. But yeah, that step forme<33

Erufuun
February 5th, 2011, 12:13 AM
"Victini, by far. No questions asked. A little apple bunny that hops in battle, twitches his ears and has a constant smile that could end your life in one hit? How can I say no? <333"
...Works for me! ;D <33
Gotta love that Victini~ <333

Second would go for Genesect~ He has just an awesome design~ Plus, HE CAN FLY. He is like the first bug to do that! He also doesn't even have any visible wings. XD JETPACKS, AWAY!!

But since this is legends discussion, I'll say my least favorite...
Meloetta.
I mean, there is nothing wrong with her... Love her concept and design... It just seems so added on. :/ Something that should of been done a long time ago.

flight
February 5th, 2011, 12:16 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f2/Spr_5b_647.png

While I can't say this is my absolute favorite, I have taken quite a liking to it and it is quite amazing. ♥

Latios360
February 5th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Mine would have to be Reshiram! There's just something about it's angelic appearance...I can't explain it any other way.

Regeneration
February 5th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Reshiram for me! This white legendary beast is a nice combination of elegance and grace!~

NejiForce
February 5th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Zekrom ownes cool Type Combi cool attaks and cool looking
Vicitin is special and bloody cute <3

PlatinumDude
February 5th, 2011, 04:22 AM
I like:
-Victini (it's cute!)
-Cobal(i)on (true, it's a Lucario wannabe, but it looks cool)
-Terrakion (it smashes things)
-Reshiram (for its resemblance to Blue Eyes White Dragon)
-Zekrom (for its resemblance to Red Eyes B. Dragon)
-Landlos (it wreaks havoc in a sandstorm)

spike6958
February 5th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Victini, he is awesome, I'm glad that he is going to be a WiFi event, because I want one ASAP.

GlitchCity
February 5th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Reshiram, the star of pokemon black. I love its design and typing. And holy mother of penguins! It has rocket boosters as its tail!! -faints-

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 5th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Oh now I get this thread...
My favorite legends are Kyurem and the Musketeers :)

Manila Luzon
February 5th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Like about half the other people in this thread, I'm voting for Vicinti <33

Cute, Elegant, Power, and cute? Never has a Pokemon seen been so perfect since the birth of Venusaur @.@

I also love Reshiram as well, it's so cute and elegant >> lolol I'm sensing a theme

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 5th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Opps forgot to mention Zekrom and Reshiram. I like it how they are opposites in ways than just color (Natural vs Mechanical) :)

Manila Luzon
February 5th, 2011, 10:45 AM
I'm sad that no one voted for the 2 Genies :( Landlos got a mention but not the other two, they are actually really strong, but Vicinti can beat them both u.u

Bluerang1
February 5th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Cobalion - Like Sydian said, it's so manly and strong, and cool and blue :D
Virizion - It's a grass type, it's cool boot legs, it's mustache xD
Reshiram - It's white angelic look and pure awesomeness, I love it! It's my favourite.
Kyurem - It looks broken and I feel sorry for it. I also like it's icy grey concept.
Meoletta - It's pretty, I like how it reminds me of Mozart's time. I can't wait to know it's story.

Tropical Sunlight
February 5th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Victini is appearently the most loved Pokemon :D
I like Reshiram over Zekrom because Reshiram has fur and a better cry. Zekrom, on the other hand, has a not-so-cool cry and no fur at all. (I wonder what Zekrom's skin feels like.)

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
February 6th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Reshiram - its design and colour are amazing and I love that it's part fire :D

Sabrewulf238
February 6th, 2011, 01:25 PM
My top three legendaries of this gen would be Meloetta, Victini and Zekrom. With Meloetta being my favourite.

However Cobalion is my least favourite legendary and also my least favourite gen five pokemon overall.

Zackraa
February 6th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Zekrom is my favourite for sure hes just so badass I can not deny him

Kevin
February 6th, 2011, 02:47 PM
I dunno why, but I really like Keldio. Victini would be my second choice. I like legendaries that are small, because they're strong also.

February 7th, 2011, 06:20 AM
This is actually pretty hard. My favorite is most definitely Tornadus, most likely because of the pure Flying type, but also because of its animation.

then Thundurus, then Landorus, then Meloetta, then Reshiram, then Cobalon, then Genesect, then Victini, then Zekrom, then Terrakion, then Virizion,

then my least favorites are Kyurem and Keldeo. Why does Kyurem have to look so awkwardly bent over? ;_; Also, I dislike Keldeo only because I passionately hate horses, don't complain.

(Is that all of them? Good. I love the legendaries. ^_^)

Satoshi Ookami
February 7th, 2011, 07:20 AM
I love all legendaries because they are legendaries :D
And my favorite...? Reshiram =) It's so beautiful, elegant and strong pokemon that you have to love it :D
It's also my favorite 5th generation pokemon =)
My other favorites are Zekrom and Kyurem =)

tmega1990
February 7th, 2011, 07:59 AM
My favorite is Zekrom. It is so awesome! I like how it looks and I like its typing.

Superjub
February 7th, 2011, 07:59 AM
This is hard. :\ I've liked Reshiram ever since its been announced, despite the bit of fur... :| Plus, I love how it's tail is like a torch. <3 Keldeo is pretty awesome too. Go My Little Pony! :D Victini is pretty cute too. :) Also, Virizion really appeals to me as well.

I'll go with Reshiram though.

Shining Raichu
February 7th, 2011, 06:16 PM
I like Reshiram and Zekrom, I think they're badass - but I voted for Zekrom.

Katja
February 7th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Zekrom is so cool. He looks machine like and glowyyyy

ManhattanTheStarr
February 7th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Victini, Reshiram, and Zekrom.
Personally, I think these three should've been the only existing legendaries. (The 3rd version's mascot could be Victini!)

I like Victini simply because of its cuteness. I don't really find it "cool" or anything, it just appeals to me with those huge blue eyes, and V shaped ears. <3 And Fire/Psychic is a coolaid type combo. :B

Reshiram is also a favorite because of how angelic it looks, and its typing (though I wouldn't call it unique =/). I love the hair that flows on the top of its head, and the turbine tail. :>

I also like Zekrom because... it just looks cool. :x And that's usually not what I look for in a Pokemon, lol. It also has a very unique typing. I doubt many people were expecting it to be Electric/Dragon either. I also adore the generator tail, and the noise it makes when it starts up (judging by the upcoming movie).

I always liked Zekrom more than Reshiram. Heck, I pretty much hated Reshiram. But seeing that I'm getting Black instead of White because of the exclusives, I've warmed up to Reshiram. :3 ...Zekrom's still better though. >.>

Remarkable
February 8th, 2011, 03:00 AM
I love victini,zekrom,and kyurem..<3 Just love their designs.

RYOUKI
February 8th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I love Genesect. I always liked the concept of humans experimenting on a Pokemon. Lo and behold, Genesect appears!

Cammioh
February 8th, 2011, 12:04 PM
They're all so good! It was difficult to choose the best from your list.

Zhinc
February 8th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I love the new mascots: Reshiram and Zekrom. They're so pretty~ I was so torn about which version I wanted, so I just pre-ordered them both. That way, I get my two new favourites. (:

TehPsychicTypeMaster
February 8th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Reshiram, Meloetta and Virizion.

I like Reshiram because I think its the best legendary dragon appearance so far. You just gotta love its turbine tail. :)

I also like Meloetta because it has two forms, its step forme (which makes it Normal/Fighting), and its Voice forme (which makes it Normal/Psychic).

Virizion, imo has the best design of the musketeers. It also has the grass/fighting type which I like. It's design is pleasing, overall I just like it.

Forever
February 8th, 2011, 10:43 PM
I'm not sure which one my favourite is. I like how Reshiram looks, and its typing, but Zekrom is nice too. Terrakion looks awesome though so yeah. And Victini is cute. :( I also like Kyurem--okay apparently I have five favourites. XD

I have a feeling when it comes to using them, I'll like Reshiram/Kyurem the most. Maybe.

olih
February 9th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Victini, because its awesome and cute, and it's a fire type. This is the first time I don't completely hate the small, "cutish" legendaries, like Celebi or Shaymin.

Manila Luzon
February 10th, 2011, 11:47 PM
I've just read something strange on Serebii,

CoroCoro is due any day now with Typing Ds news as well as details on a "new" legendary Pokemon

I wonder what this new Pokemon is, maybe a new form? D;

vaporeon7
February 10th, 2011, 11:53 PM
I love Victini! (I like all the cute legendaries) But who doesn't like a fire rabbit apple? I also like Reshiram and Zekrom.

dragonite149
February 10th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Kyurem. Definitely. It's cool, powerful, icey and dragon-y.

Gamedudebt
February 11th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Zeckrom, because He looks so awesome and powerful. Reshiram does look pretty great too but I just have to go with Zeckrom. Just because. :D

Rai
February 11th, 2011, 12:46 PM
I agree! The legendaries are all awesome in this game. My favorite by far is Virzion <3

MysticFlygon
February 11th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I agree and say gamefreak really did a great job with the legendaries this time around and I say that they're all great but my personal favorite by far is Zekrom.

Actor
February 11th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I love all of them except for Reshiram.

Best batch of legendaries, ruined by that 'thing'.

ohinvisible
February 11th, 2011, 02:26 PM
My favorite is Victini. It's adorable but not sickeningly so.

I also really like Reshiram. It looks so elegant and graceful.

Treble Harble
February 11th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Meloetta! I love it! It's so cute! It's cry sounds like it could possibly be dancing, which I don't like about it.

Draknir
February 11th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Its a tie between Victini, Zekrom, and Genesect. Victini because it saved me from defeat several times in White. Zekrom because Electric/Dragon Pokémon have been a staple among my fakemons. Genesect because, well, it has a freaking cannon on its back. Not to mention it just looks cool.

fenyx4
February 19th, 2011, 05:25 PM
(not properly voting until I discover all legendaries in-game/all legendaries are officially revealed)

Victini: design is great, it has a neat typing, it embodies a positive concept, and it learns freaking V-Generate, currently the best Pokemon incendiary of all time, to immolate all of its opponents. I just wish that it weren't #000 in the Unova PokeDex listing, as that honor belongs to this generation's glitch Pokemon (AKA the successor of Missingno., Decamark, etc.).

Holding off on the musketeer trio for now...

Reshiram: Two words. DRAGON. FIRE. Awesome by default. I love how it utilizes white-hot/blue flames and doesn't make its Fire-typing seem redundant. I love that it embodies the yang concept. Furthermore, I love how its name and Zekrom's name have a term for "zero/nothing" in them, as well as Reshiram evoking the image of "reishi (spiritual energy) ramming into the foe)." Finally, the boxart of Pokemon Black Version highlights Reshiram's design excellently, and is now in my list of favorite videogame boxarts ever (particularly due to the checkered effect and transition(s) being much more visible with the black background):

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/b0/Black_box_EN-US.png/668px-Black_box_EN-US.png

Zekrom: The moment I laid eyes on it, I knew that it was menacing and that few Pokemon (or humans) would ever want to meet it in a dark alley. It just reeks of intrigue and mystery, not to mention that it employs blue electricity as opposed to the standard yellow. Plus, its name sounds all technological and its eyes look fierce. Finally, I love how Zekrom's cry and its electrically-purring TURBINE TAIL [DRILL], which is the drill that may pierce the heavens!

Kyuremu: Trying to avoid info on him until the release of Pokemon Gray Version. Dragon/Ice typing is very cool, the representation of nuclear energy/devoidness of energy enhances its awesomeness, and from what I've gleaned from the sprite/artwork, this guy is brimming with epicness. BOO at it having 20 Base Stat Total less than its brethren! :(

Heck, the Tao Dragon trio reeks of a good old bundle of awesomeness, epicness, and fierceness. I love the yin/yang/wuji, past/future/present, black/white/gray, and fire/electricity/ice parallels. :D

Genosect: A mounted laser, Mewtwo-ish origins, insectoid relations, and cassette utilization? Awesome!

Genie trio: Designs are horrid and need moar effort. >_> The concepts are very cool, especially with the sky/earth parallel!

Zoroark: vicious shapeshifter with awesome abilities, Lucario-level epicness, and a very cool design. ;)

Kaori
March 6th, 2011, 05:53 AM
All of the legendaries really appeal to me, but out of all I'd probably have to say Victini appeals to me the most. Victini is just a very cheerful Pokémon that is known to spread victory and the design it has shows that off well. Its appearance is pretty cute, and GameFreak did a pretty good representing the cheerful spirit there. :>

Heart Gold
March 6th, 2011, 05:53 AM
I love Reshiram! I'm not a fan of Zekrom though. It just looks badly made to me and EVERYONE will have it. My Reshiram will be special, and angelic :') *sniff*

We will destroy handfuls of Zekroms together!

SilverCrown
March 6th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Victini and Cobalion are my favourites from this generation. I love their look, and their types. :3

Hachiku
March 6th, 2011, 06:16 AM
More people need to vote for Kyurem!
It's clear that a lot of thought went into his design and concept, and really did pay off. Kyurem's concept is intriguing and design is very different from the rest of the legendaries we received this generation. I also wouldn't be surprised if his broken appearance might actually invite a darker Pokemon story in the third installment of B/W.