PDA

View Full Version : [Weekly Poll] The ones we don't really love :( [ #19 ]

Forever
February 5th, 2011, 11:14 PM
[CSS-DIV=background-color:;height:570px;width:800px;-moz-border-radius:10px;]Black and White Weekly Poll #19 → Poll Index (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=200&sort=dateline&prefixid=WeeklyPoll) → Previous Poll (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242045)

The Worst B/W Pokémon
Every generation has "strange" and "unusual" Pokémon. This time, Tympole, Garbodor, Vanillite, Cryogonal, Stunfisk and Druddigon, according to popular opinions, are the most disliked Black and White Pokemon.

Tympole is disliked mostly because of how its face looks, Garbodor is disliked because it has a really unappealing design, Vanillite is disliked because of the concept of an "ice cream" Pokemon rather than its design, Cryogonal is disliked because it appears to have no face or something along those lines, Stunfisk is disliked because of how it looks as a whole, whereas Druddigon is disliked because of its disproportionated body. All of this is based on looks however - so when you vote, base your vote on looks/concept, rather than stats. Oh and don't mention any other worst Pokémon, these ones are the most ~disliked~ - oh and these votes also include their evolution lines. If you like one of the Pokemon in their evolution lines, mention that in your post, but yeah. :x

Below are in the sprites (in order of being mentioned).

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/535.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/569.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/582.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/615.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/618.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/621.png

So, which do you think deserves the title of "the worst B/W "Pokémon" and why?

→ Tympole (Otamaro)
→ Garbodor :: (Dasutodasu)
→ Vanillite :: (Vanipeti)
→ Cryogonal :: (Furiijio)
→ Stunfisk :: (Maggyo)
→ Druddigon :: (Crimgan)

If you have any poll ideas, feel free to PM Kaori or myself with them. We may not use them the following week after you have suggested them, but we're likely to consider them in the near future.[/css-div]

Alli
February 5th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Otomaro hands down. It evolves into Herpes Toad. That's all that needs to be said.

Erufuun
February 5th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Agreed with Syd, I despise that thing. :c Otomaro needs to die in a hole.

King Gumball
February 5th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Otomaro hands down. It evolves into Herpes Toad. That's all that needs to be said.

O;

But middle evo is a cute herpes toad that wants a hug :( The middle evo is one of my favourites this gen XD

Crimigan because it is so damn ugly, diproportioned, bad colouring, shiny colouring is worse, it's teeth are fused with its face for some odd reason (Otherwise it has no teeth......) .

Regeneration
February 5th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Crimgan. Crimgan. Crimgan. I have no idea how many times I mentioned Crimgan in the previous thread about favourite Pokemon. X_X That Pokemon shouldn't have existed with such an awful colour combination.

Tropical Sunlight
February 6th, 2011, 12:00 AM
I don't think any of these Pokemon are the worst. They are, in fact, creative and useful once they reach their final stage. I like all of them.

Superjub
February 6th, 2011, 02:51 AM
I hink Vanillite looks quite cute, personally. :3 Garbodor... ugh. It's trying to be Muk, but fails imo.

Andrut
February 6th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Tympole. I absolutely hate its expression.
Druddigon, Garbodor, Cryogonal and Vanillite are pretty nice, though.

altariaking
February 6th, 2011, 03:08 AM
Garbodor is one of my favourites so I'm not voting him.
Cryogonal on the other hand...it's a block of ice shaped as a snowflake with blue orbs in it. Wtf?

vaporeon7
February 6th, 2011, 03:16 AM
I despise them all. The ones I can live with are Cryogonal and Vanillite. The rest though make me feel sick. A wannabe Poliwag and Muk that look awful. Something that someone else said a while ago looks like something you'd scrape of the bottom of your shoe. And finally some ugly excuse for a Dragon Type. There is something in me that just says burn it with fire and luckily when B/W come out, I'll be able to do so with my Slugma's Flamethrower. Those Pokemon are the real letdowns of the 5th generation Pokemon. Oh and I voted for Stunfisk. I really don't understand the fisk part. Why not fish?

RulerArceus
February 6th, 2011, 03:28 AM
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/618.png
This abomination is the ugliest, most horrible pokemon I have ever seen.I don't even want to say it's name, it's so horrible, but I have decided I have to.
Stunfisk, you are the worst pokemon in the world!
You have shamed the Pokemon Community with your stupid existance.
*rant*ugly*rant*stupid*rant*cruddy*rant*
¬RulerArceus

PlatinumDude
February 6th, 2011, 03:29 AM
I absolutely despise Druddigon/Crimgan because of its terrible color scheme and low Speed in battle. Garbodor/Dasutodasu scared me when I first saw it. Stunfisk is essentially the new Dunsparce.

Bluerang1
February 6th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Oh goodness they're all hideous. But I voted Vanilite because it's plain ridiculous. At least the others are more creative bar the rubbish bin but I prefer that, I like it even. But an ice-cream Pokemon, oh that's real bad. By the way, I don't dislike this as much as it's evos. Couldn't they give them legs instead? Totally uncreative!

Sabrewulf238
February 6th, 2011, 04:39 AM
You should have an option for someone to say they like all of them. (don't hate any of them) Just saying it's possible that someone doesn't hate them.

Where is palpitoad? Palpitoad is much worse than it's preevo. I didn't vote since I don't dislike any of these pokemon. I'd only have voted if Palpitoad or Cobalion were present actually.

Stunfisk, Vannilite, Garbodor and Druddigon are cool. :3

I don't have a big opinion on Tympole or Cryogonal...Although tympole is like a weird mega man head....but palpitoad beats it hands down.

It's pretty hard to take hate of a pokemon seriously these days because it's hard to know if it's a genuine feeling or just jumping on the bandwagon.

Forever
February 6th, 2011, 04:46 AM
You should have an option for someone to say they like all of them. (don't hate any of them) Just saying it's possible that someone doesn't hate them.

Where is palpitoad? Palpitoad is much worse than it's preevo. I can't really take this poll seriously without palpitoad so I'm not voting.

Actually, I just wanted people to vote for at least one so I could count up the results at the end (if people voted that they don't hate any, then... well, it'd change the total percentages and such). Besides, people can always post they don't like any.

Oh and I meant to say that applies to the evolution lines too, (but those mentioned were the most disliked in the last favourites thread and around PC).

/Crimgan hater, so yay for most people disliking it ^____^

Sabrewulf238
February 6th, 2011, 04:52 AM
Well if Tympole includes Palpitoad I'll vote for it.

Although I don't dislike Sesmitoad...

I can't help it if I don't dislike many pokemon, I don't think it's because I'm easily impressed because outside of pokemon there are many things I dislike and can't stand. I'd rather spend my energy trying to get used to a pokemon rather than hating it.

Twiggy
February 6th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Cryogonal is going to give me nightmares. I don't think I am going to like it.

PsychoJigglypuff
February 6th, 2011, 07:23 AM
But I love all of them! I don't see why people hate them. I did hate Stunfisk at first, but now I think he's BESTfisk. BD

I don't care for Cryogonal, though. For me, it's just kind of there.

G.U.Y.
February 6th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Garbodor for sure.

People who hate on Stunfisk are crazy. It's cute <3

GlitchCity
February 6th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Are you kidding me? These two are the cutest little things ever! <3
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/582.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/535.png
I cant say much about their evolve formes though. I voted Druddigon. You call yourself a dragon type? Elghk. The design of it isnt too appealing. And I now give it the title; the slowest dragon-type yet. (not including pre-evos). GameFreak could've done better. But I have a feeling that Im going to end up using it regardless of its stats and design. Thats just how I am :3
But this thing here:
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/615.png
Its not cute, but it is very, very intimadating to me. It looks like its going to eat my brains.

Dillon_68
February 6th, 2011, 08:19 AM
I chose Stunfisk, it just screams ugly. I like the typing though. I'm shocked that Druddigon has the most votes, I have grown to love it now.

dithyrambos
February 6th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Garbagemon? Seriously? Why is it on the list it's the most amazing thing ever. It's like an incarnation of Muk that actually works.

And Spermmon is totally cute, too.

I don't really have a problem with any of them except Crimgan ( and maybe the ice crystal. It looks sorta creepy but I kinda want to stick my finger into one of it's crevices or something ). I really like Dragon-types but Crimgan is definitely just.... no. So much dnw in one Pokemon I can't even.

TehPsychicTypeMaster
February 6th, 2011, 09:52 AM
I vote for Crimgan, it's the worse dragon type designs ever, especially with that color scheme of it, and its stats aren't even that great for a dragon type. It's a big dissapointment.

RYOUKI
February 6th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Druddigon. It's a blue dragon. With the red head. Wtf. It's one of the worst designed Pokemon ever.

Second is Stunfisk.

miksy91
February 6th, 2011, 10:02 AM
I voted for Garbodor because a fat mouse filled with rubbish doesn't look like a pokemon at all. Also the same with the ice-cube, looks like one of the elemental enemies from Final Fantasy X but at least its outfit is okay.

şɧąγɱïŋ
February 6th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Tympole hands down. When looking at poliwag, one can clearly say Tympole is just doing it wrong. D:

Esper
February 6th, 2011, 11:18 AM
The way Otomaro has a face on a fleshy-colored circle is kind of creepy, like it's a got a real person's face on a disembodied head. Plus I don't like the weird style its face is made in. I don't hate it, but it's not one I'll ever have on my team.

And I love Maggyo / Stunfisk. It's easily one of my favorites from this game.

Velvex the Øverlørd
February 6th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Cryognal for sure. There are some really terrible Pokemon sprites in Black and White . . . but seriously, what IS Cryognal? Definitely my least favorite.

Although I think Roggenrola should have been on this, that arguably has the worst sprite of all time. In fact, a lot of the worst sprites I have seen are in this generation. All three in the Solosis evolution chain as well as Cofagrigus are pretty terrible looking.

flight
February 6th, 2011, 01:58 PM
For me, it's a tie between Dasutodasu and Cryogonal. I've gotten used to trash bag sorta, but the polygon-looking ice Pokemon...not so much, really. .__.;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 6th, 2011, 02:01 PM
I don't think any of these Pokemon are the worst. They are, in fact, creative and useful once they reach their final stage. I like all of them.
I agree they are unique in there own way...it makes me sad to see people call them the worse...

Air Pichu
February 6th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Wow I'm surprised at how many people disliked Druddigon. I thought he was great. Cryogonal looks very intimidating, but I like him. Stunfisk is the one I don't like. It's cry sounds..... ughh.

Kevin
Garbodor looks like a horrible Pokemon in my opinion. Its appearance is just... Gross.

Felly
Garbodor. It's just a pile of trash. At least the others look cool.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 6th, 2011, 02:07 PM
If I had to pick I would say the trash one is the worst as it's my least favorite...

G-Virus
February 6th, 2011, 02:20 PM
^ Same here. That thing is pathetic. The guy who came up with that must've been using drugs, was drunk at the same time, and had run out of ideas. Then, he saw trash, and instantly thought of that.

Also, I don't really see why the red dragon is in the "Least favorites" list :/.

Speed
February 6th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Otomaro is just so ugly, I can't even tell what's on its face.

twistedpuppy
February 6th, 2011, 05:29 PM
How could anyone think Vanipeti is ugly? It's freaking adorable. The same can't be said for the rest. I honestly don't know who to vote for. I hate them all equally.

Zackraa
February 6th, 2011, 06:08 PM
How is Stunfisk not the worst 5th gen pokemon? I mean they concentrated all the fail into it, it even makes a fart noise as it's cry. Druddigon gets voted as worst? hes a badass dragon!

abarai
February 6th, 2011, 06:56 PM
definitely garbodor. Ugliest pokemon ever.
Vanillite however i like, its so cute :3.

amberfunk
February 6th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Garbodor. I just keep thinking to myself, what were they thinking?

Ayselipera
February 6th, 2011, 07:19 PM
I won't mention it since it's not allowed, but I can think of a way worse one then all of these combined. ;o;o;o;o;

Out of these Tympole is the absolute worse. It's literally a human face on a weird tadpole body. Then its evolutions just get weirder until you end up with the last one. Which reminds me of the gatekeeper from Little Nicky. If anyone knows what I'm talking about then you'll get it. :D

I have no dislike or hate whatsoever for Stunfisk, Druddigon, Cryogonal, or Garbodor. The only other one on this list that bothers me is Vanillite for being ice cream and vanilla ice cream at that.

Astinus
February 6th, 2011, 07:30 PM
People dislike Druddigon? But that's one of my favorites from this generation! It's a dragon and I heart dragons...and...

I voted for Stunfisk. I can like any of the other choices, but Stunfisk is just... I can't like it. I tried to, but it's just a bad design. Like rotten mud-colored fish got run over by a steam roller. It's just bad, and I can't see anything redeemable about it.

Maybe my opinion will change once I play the game or even see fandom talk more about it (which happened to the Trash Mouse and its evolution up there), but right now, Stunfisk is just... Ew.

Rawrinism
February 6th, 2011, 08:45 PM
I voted for Crimgan. The design is just horrible! D:
I love the others tho. <3
Tympole would be second cause of those 'unibrows' ? They look weird on it. :S
Why isn't Gurdurr there? it's plain horrible. IMHO, Crimgan is better than Gurderr. The head over all is just weird. The veins makes it look gross. >_<

~Wind~
February 6th, 2011, 09:50 PM
I voted for garbodor.
Call me what you want, but I actually like Cryogonal, it looks so badass and intimidating!

zealot
February 6th, 2011, 09:58 PM
I voted for Maggyo. It looks like a really bad fakemon to me, like even worse than the bad ones from Pokemon Quartz.

The Red Chain
February 7th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Crimgan, the 5 year-old drawing. I hate that abomination above anything else in the Pokeworld.

It's artistically poorly done and it could have been done so much better.
I can handle trash bags, ice cream cones, a pissy/crying snowflake, crazy humanoid toads and a flounderp... but Crimgan? No.. noooooo. >__>;
It practically screams "redraw me" and I just cannot handle it.

tmega1990
February 7th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Stunfisk, It is weird, makes a farting noise and looks like someone sat on an owl. I like all those others.

February 7th, 2011, 05:53 AM
I like all the pokemon. I'm mostly slightly disappointed by Cryogonal, but that's only because of stats. How can you expect a pokemon with insanely high Sp Def to be useful when it has an insanely low Def? I'm not talking about Blissey, it has high HP to back it up. If it wasn't for its low defense, Cryogonal would definitely be on my team.

iLike2EatPiez
February 7th, 2011, 06:17 AM
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/615.png

When I first saw this thing, I was horrified.

When I look at it now, I still want to cry tears of blood.

Most Pokemon end up growing on me even if I initially dislike them, but Cryogonal is just... aaaaa.

Stormbringer
February 7th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Stunfisk, more affectionately known as Flounderp, is by far the ugliest and/or worst.

Snowflakes
February 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM
>:U
Why is Garbador on that list?
NONONO.
Garbador is quite spectacular. Its concept and pre-evo are equally spectacular. It's an amazing Unova-fied version of boring old Muk.
...Besides, look at its face.
Pure. Win. In. A. Can.
(Made from Concentrate)

Druddigon...
Sorry, that's not a Pokemon. That's a Digimon.
Just...no.
Never.
That so-called "Pokemon" is just a wannabe.
ntykthx.

Cherrim
February 8th, 2011, 11:16 AM
WHAT. WHY IS BANIPUCCHI DISLIKED? IT'S MY FAVOURITE OF THE NEW POKEMON.

;________; THIS IS PROBOPASS ALL OVER AGAIN. BRB CRYING FOREVER.

My answer is the tadpole thing. I don't mind it so much, but its evolution line was already done and it just gets hideous. At least the garbage thing is ~new~. Banipucchi is perfect and adorable so it shouldn't even be in this. Furiijio is... well, idk. It looks like it should be a legendary so I kind of ignore it, haha. Derpfish is awesome. And the gargoyle sort of thing is... well, gargoyle-ish. I hate its colours but it looks fine.

But the tadpole. Ick. :(

Backup
February 8th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I'm still really surprised that everyone dislikes Cryogonal! ._. I mean, it's so cute! Why do you all hate it!? It's one of my favourite designs....!

I really kinda like most of the Pokémon this time around. I suppose that I really don't like Garbodor, but I do have to say that its pre-evolution is absolutely adorable ^^;

But still, I lovvvvvvve Cryogonal!

mystletainn
February 8th, 2011, 12:33 PM
All of those Pokemon are flawless but if I had to pick my least favorite of the bunch it would be Stunfisk.

Blue
February 8th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I don't really know why Vanipeti is on that list, it's so cute!

institutions
February 8th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Idk, I quite like the one that looks like when I throw up in the trash can after eating something really gross.

I'd go with the stupid snowflake, although imo some of the really ugly ones aren't on here.
EDIT: WAITWAITWAIT, I didn't see that retarded dragon digimon ripoff on the end. Luckily most of the time I just post my opinion and don't actually vote in the polls, so I didn't vote for the snowflake.

Actor
February 8th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Crimgan takes the cake. They were high when they designed it.

It is not as bad as Reshiram, when they stapled different designs of pokemon, some of them being in some unfortunate places.

Nateon
February 8th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Was tricky to choose between Maggyo and the big trashbag, but went for trashbag, sad to see Crimgan on there i think he's awesome though i prefer Kibago

ISA56 2.0
February 8th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Tympole and Vanillette are far too cute for me to hate them. It's like trying to hate a kitten. It's too cute to hate!(Ice cream Pokemon concept is a tad disturbing, though)

Crimgan....Heh, he's a Dragon, I can't hate him. He does have a rather ugly look, though.

Stunfisk is meh. I don't hate it or love it.

Cryogonal is an ugly monstronsity that I hoped I would only ever see in my dreams. If its sprite wasn't so...ugly I might use it one day. Hopefully it gets a new form in Gray.

Garbodor is a horribly ugly and weak abomination that caused me to reconsider Pokemon I used to hate(like Lickitung) and consider placing them on new teams. It's that bad. Not to mention the fact that it's a GARBAGE BAG!
(WHY, GAMEFREAK? WHY?!?!?*RANTS*)
So, yes, Garbodor, you disgust me, you horrid Muk ripoff. Go die in a hole.
You'll get no love from me.>:|

Manila Luzon
February 8th, 2011, 01:58 PM
omglulwut? I voted for Vanillite for some reason >>

I really love that lil' Ice cream, his final form has a cannon fgs! <:

Crmi-- Fugly Dragon is my worst >: Go back to were you came from! You ugly thang.

I don't really mind any of the others, Oh except the Derpy fugly fish and the Snow flake with eyes:/

Lord Varion
February 8th, 2011, 02:06 PM
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/582.png

D: WTF is that
it looks like a castform which just came out the freeza

olih
February 8th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Dasutodasu. No doubt about it. It reminds me of someone that threw up stomach acid on a vacuum cleaner, then poured years old tomato sauce on it (the tomato sauce is green because it's years old, you see), then glued on badly drawn paper eyes and a mouth with pointy teeth, then ripped somebody's guts out and stuck it on it's body. Pleasant, isn't it? :)

Boarbeque
February 8th, 2011, 05:16 PM
All of these pokemon are my favorites.

Crimgan takes the cake. They were high when they designed it.

It is not as bad as Reshiram, when they stapled different designs of pokemon, some of them being in some unfortunate places.

It is designed after a Gargoyle and its very detailed.

johnkapid
February 9th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Everything really sounds nice except Stunfisk.
It's like Teh-Pig but more worse.

It more like Stunned Fish.

Haowakeorden
February 9th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Tympole was probably the first new Pokémmon that I thought looked "weird".
Maggyo, not quite as "weird" as Tympole. Ironically, as a lot of people (not me!) are saying how "they don't look like Pokémon anymore" (whatever that means), Maggyo is one of the Pokémon that I think could have been from a Generation I/II design.
My feeling is neutral on the rest.

theowlmanlives
February 9th, 2011, 07:01 PM
For vanniluxe(or however you spell it) it says it was one of the first pokemon designed by an American. Now I understand why they don't have many pokemon designed by Americans.

wingman11
February 9th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I don't know if anyone's noticed, but all ya'll Stunfisk haters confused about what it's supposed to be, have you ever seen a flounder? No, not the one from The Little Mermaid, the one that is an actual fish. Look it up.

Actually, here's a photo to save you all the time.
http://www.floridiannature.com/gulf-flounder.jpg

It's a flat fish. That's what Stunfisk is based off of. It's supposed to look odd. I mean, flounders are born like normal fish, yeah; but during growth their eyes shift to one side and they become flat on the other. So stop saying it's freaky and stuff; it's meant to be odd.

/Rant

I really like Stunfisk, if you couldn't tell. It's a unique design, interesting type combination, and has that kind of oblivious face on, one that makes it look harmless and cute. If I didn't already have an affinity for Galvantula, I'd be using this little guy on my team.

Cryogonal is pretty cool in my opinion; that said, I'm not sure myself what it's supposed to be. Yes, it looks like a snowflake, but... what IS it?

Vanillite is pretty cute, actually. No problems with it.

Garbodor is... interesting, to say the least. It sure is creative, though I think it's better than Muk, who didn't really have anything it was based off of other than a pile of sludge. At least Garbodor is based off a trash bag.

But I hate both Druddigon and Tympole. However, Tympole wins the ugliness contest for me. Its expression is just too human-like in nature, and it just doesn't match with the body. Plus, those warts on the sides of its face don't look like warts; they look like mutated Princess Leia buns.

Pwnyta Jockey
February 11th, 2011, 01:16 AM
This poll is made WRONG!!! (maybe)

In my opinion, the worst of the new? That first stage Electric type with the Levitate ability.

Low stats. Movepool ONLY consists of four moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, and Charge (?).

It's white in color and even looks like "one".

The evolutions of it are great though. Crush Claw + Flamethrower = yippee!

Sabrewulf238
February 11th, 2011, 10:26 AM
http://www.floridiannature.com/gulf-flounder.jpg

Yeah, looking at this picture Stunfisk is perfect. (In fact Stunfisk is way more of a looker than this thing) Not everything in the animal kingdom is pretty....so why should that always be the case for pokemon too?

Just because something is ugly doesn't mean it's bad.
It might seem like that sometimes, but that's not true.....It's incredibly easy to hate, but it's much harder to try and appreciate the other things that aren't as obvious.

Meduza
February 11th, 2011, 10:40 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/41/Spr_5b_513.pngOne of the cutest Pokemon of the generation, and it evolves into this...

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5e/514.pngDear god, where did it go wrong?

It's face looks too wide, I hate the white fur around it's neck, and it's tail looks tacky.

SukoSuNa
February 11th, 2011, 11:41 AM
GAR-BO-DOR.
WHY A PILE OF TRASH?
It makes no sense. Its basically a pile of trash grew a face and became a pokemon.

wolf
February 11th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Vanillite is so adorable, I don't really care what it's based on. <3 I like all of them to an extent, but I chose Tympole because of its human-like face. Nothing else bothers me about it to be honest. I also like Seismitoad however. Druddigon isn't very good either, but I don't mind it as much.

Rai
February 11th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I agree that most of the pokemon on the poll aren't exactly the cutest pokemon they've come up with. Although I disagree with Druddigon. I think he's awesome! Probably because I love dragons so much.

Tympole looks like a tapole with cancer :c
Garbodor looks like they turned Muk inside out but it survived...
I think Vanillite and its evolutions are kind of ridiculous, though Vanilluxe is kind of cute.
Crygonal is an interesting concept, but it looks like a demon snowflake that wants to eat my soul.
As for Stunkfish, it's... unorthodox.

The new pokemon I personally think are most ugly are Roggengala, Boldore, Gurdurr, and Conkeldurr. There are more but those win.

ohinvisible
February 11th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Vanillite is just ridiculous. An ice cream Pokemon, really? It looks even sillier as it evolves. The thing that makes it stand out from the others though, is the fact that it's trying too hard to be cute. (And failing miserably.)

Rai
February 11th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Vanillite is just ridiculous. An ice cream Pokemon, really? It looks even sillier as it evolves. The thing that makes it stand out from the others though, is the fact that it's trying too hard to be cute. (And failing miserably.)

I completely agree with you, although I actually think Vanillux is the cutest out of the three. If they wanted to make an ice cream pokemon they could have done a much better job in my opinion.

Charmageddon
February 11th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I don't understand how anyone can not love Tympole/Otomaro. That thing is freaking adorable.

Voted for Garbordor. Just... ugh.

shuppet88
February 11th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Stunfisk is the ugliest thing I ever saw. I don't care that it's based on a flat fish. It makes me want to puke.

Gamedudebt
February 11th, 2011, 04:16 PM
The worst Pokemon would be the Muk wanna be. But Druddigon? IMO he actually looks kind of cool, I think there are other Pokemon that could replace him in the worst Pokemon Poll.

Draknir
February 11th, 2011, 04:38 PM
For me its a tie between Stunfisk and Garbodor. I chose Stunfisk because I encountered it the first and thought that it was the stupidest looking Pokémon that ever existed.

Team Fail
February 11th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I don't like Cryogonal/Furiijio at all. It's a demon snowflake. I like my Maggyo/Derpfish. It needs some love. :3

Adam.
February 12th, 2011, 04:48 AM
I'm quite suprised with the poll results; I didn't expect this much lack of love for Garbodor. :(
I actually think he's quite cute and even if he is a rip-off of Muk I prefer Garbodor over Muk!

What I think is the worst designed Pokemon is Cryogonal. It looks so ugly with all those pointless lines and shapes...

Gamedudebt
February 12th, 2011, 04:50 AM
What I think is the worst designed Pokemon is Cryogonal. It looks so ugly with all those pointless lines and shapes...

I actually think he looks pretty cool, and you'd choose Garbodor over Muk? WHHHHAAAA..?! xD

Fushigidane-Chan
February 12th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I love Cryogonal. :(

Probably the fish. It's just... yeah.

MothMask
February 12th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Out of all of them, I dislike Vanipeti the most. Otamaro and Dasutodasu are cute, and Furiijio is really cool. Maggyo and Crimgan are pretty ugly, but Vanipeti is just plain dumb. What kind of Pokemon is modeled after ice cream, of all things?

Rai
February 12th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I found this and I thought I'd share it considering most people dislike Stunfisk or find it ugly. I am starting to like it actually :3

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll287/BrigandsCandilly/Neo/1286012304917.png

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
February 13th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Had to be Stunfisk - it's the only one where I can't immediately identify its type and I just feel really sorry for it :( I actually think Druddigon looks pretty cool :D

grodkorv
February 13th, 2011, 11:03 AM
awww, poor stunfisk :(
i think it's uglyness makes it speciall in a way ^_____________________^

solarowl
February 13th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I love stunfisk, actually. But not the same for Dasutodasu. I love the part that they actually made a pokemon that is trash, just not a fan of the design.

JERIICHO
February 13th, 2011, 01:18 PM
druddigon its just a fail it tries to be a aerodactyl and thats what aerodactyl would look like if it was dragon also when i heard it couldn't fly i was really angry seriously why give it wings if it can't fly its like saying hoppip can fly because it floats druddigon is stupid for that hands down it will NEVER make my team

Åzurε
February 13th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Call me an oddball, but I don't dislike any of them. XD
Tympole's line just aren't unappealing, although I won't say they're not odd, Garbodor is... I dunno, it's just so ridiculous I can't hate on it. Vanillite's line are some of the more appealing Pokemon this generation, Cryongonal is okay. Stunfisk is adorkable. And I can't bring myself to dislike Druddigon.

It may be my fanboy filter and/or my forgiving nature, but I'm either neutral or positive about these guys.

fenyx4
February 19th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Forever, why aren't the kami trio on this list?! It's like a kid tried to ruin the "original concept/design" of the kami Pokemon three times! T_T And what about the elemental monkey evos?!

Crimgan, the 5 year-old drawing. I hate that abomination above anything else in the Pokeworld.

It practically screams "redraw me" and I just cannot handle it.

LOL...I actually thought that about Giratina Origin Forme when I first saw it. But now I find it to me one of the more BA-looking designs (stemming from Giratina Altered Forme looking BA to begin with).

I found this and I thought I'd share it considering most people dislike Stunfisk or find it ugly. I am starting to like it actually :3

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll287/BrigandsCandilly/Neo/1286012304917.png

ROFL...the memetic mutation has begun! :cer_laugh:

Proceeding to the opinions...

WTF is wrong with some people?! Otamaro reeks of cuteness and its sprite just screams "plz hug/cuddle me!"; Vanipeti provides one of the best battle insults ever; Furiijio is shrouded in mystery, wonderment and intrigue; and Crimgan is partially BA!

Crimgan: I admit, its shiny coloration is horrid, and I detest its current color scheme. Come on, we've had loads of BLUE-RED color schemes done to 'deth' before on draconic Pokemon! Feraligatr, Latios, Salamence, Garchomp, Sazandora :cer_pissed:, and now Crimgan. Enough is enough! Even worse is that Crimgan looks like a freakish Feraligatr that donned a spiked mask, got a tan, and exposed its ribs! >_>

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/1/1a/160Feraligatr_anime.png/591px-160Feraligatr_anime.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/4d/621Crimgan.png/705px-621Crimgan.png

I personally think Crimgan looks vicious with its yellow eyes. But the blue and/or red needs to go. I've envisioned it with some black coloration incorporated into its color scheme for the longest time, but I don't know which body parts to recolor/edit...

I'm tied between Dasutodasu and Maggyo being the worst, though. Dasutodasu looks like the Pokemon version of the Mr. Potato-head concept, except switching the potato part with a pile of crap. What's appealing about it, though, is that if you're victorious with it, you can state "I just pwned you with a garbage Pokemon" or some variant thereof. Similarly, with Vanipeti, you can say that you just pwned someone with ice cream (IMO, getting pwned by ice cream is worse because at least trash has potentially harmful items in it, like tossed out blades, leftover acids and vile chemicals, vehicle parts, etc. Ice cream is just...soft and squishy.)

Dasutodasu also looks like it's constantly saying "GUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DullSurprise) like a fool.

Maggyo is annoying because it looks like it is just begging to be punched/attacked/smashed/maimed/ripped to shreds, etc.; its design betrays its type (semi-cool, semi-annoying); it's the Pokemon incarnate of herpderp, and it flops around like an idiot.

Special mention for the very cool Furiijio: it looks like an ominous subzero combination of Gastly, Kabuto (the hidden-scary-glowy eyes (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RedEyesTakeWarning)), and Cradily (again, the hidden-scary-glowy eyes (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RedEyesTakeWarning)) that could produce and unleash a icy, nightmarish snowstorm upon those who even think of opposing it:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d9/Spr_3e_092.gif+http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f7/Spr_4h_140.png+http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/ff/Spr_5b_346.png+ http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6f/IceIC_Big.png =http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/77/Spr_5b_615_s.png

Rai
February 19th, 2011, 07:42 PM
I agree that Crimgan's color scheme is terrible, but I love his design. He looks fierce and awesome :D

Zeph.
February 19th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Why is Druddigon there? :O

Anyway, Garbodor. It makes Muk look clean. They couldn't even get his arms to be the same :(

I don't detest it, but I wouldn't exactly send it a Valentines Card...

Mato
February 19th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Why is Otamaro mentioned?! That Pokemon is hilarious looking! XD

Pokemon I hate:

Daikenki - Where should I start? This Pokemon friggin bothers me!
Mijumaru/Oshawott is my favorite starter in B/W, but how did they go wrong?
Well, I would've liked the otter concept to be continued. Why did they change its entire species?!
It shouldn't even be associated with Mijumaru and its second form.
(Sadly, I'm still evolving Mijumaru anyway.)

Yabukuron/Dasutodasu - Why make a garbage Pokemon?
All I can say that it looks, and probably smells, like sh!t.
Muk was waaay cooler.

Vanipeti/Baniricchi/Baibanira - Yay, retarded ice cream trio~! Hell, what were they thinking?!
Was this supposed to be cute - or are they really running out of ideas?
Same goes with those new gear Pokemon. One word: Stupid.

Ulgamoth - This Pokemon is cool being both a Bug/Fire type, but I hate it!
I can't stand moths. Mothim and Venomoth were fine, but this one just creeps me out for some reason.

I'm sure there's a few more I didn't like, but meh. ;(

mysticjoshgaming
February 19th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Why is Otamaro mentioned?! That Pokemon is hilarious looking! XD

Pokemon I hate:

Daikenki - Where should I start? This Pokemon friggin bothers me!
Mijumaru/Oshawott is my favorite starter in B/W, but how did they go wrong?
Well, I would've liked the otter concept to be continued. Why did they change its entire species?!
It shouldn't even be associated with Mijumaru and its second form.
(Sadly, I'm still evolving Mijumaru anyway.)

Yabukuron/Dasutodasu - Why make a garbage Pokemon?
All I can say that it looks, and probably smells, like sh!t.
Muk was waaay cooler.

Vanipeti/Baniricchi/Baibanira - Yay, retarded ice cream trio~! Hell, what were they thinking?!
Was this supposed to be cute - or are they really running out of ideas?
Same goes with those new gear Pokemon. One word: Stupid.

Ulgamoth - This Pokemon is cool being both a Bug/Fire type, but I hate it!
I can't stand moths. Mothim and Venomoth were fine, but this one just creeps me out for some reason.

I'm sure there's a few more I didn't like, but meh. ;(
agreed with tympole. but the rest are cool but that is my opinion. the fish looks like the 5th gen magikarp