PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Pre-Order gifts? (North America)

SukoSuNa
February 7th, 2011, 12:15 PM
So does anyone know if there are any pre-order gifts for North America?

Me and my friends were nerding out on my friends Facebook status saying they had just finally gotten a pre-order, when one person asked. "Are there even pre-order gifts like they had for Platinum and HG/SS?"

I didn't have an answer.
Does anyone here know?

Pokemaster483
February 7th, 2011, 01:29 PM
I saw an ad for Toys R Us, their pre-order gifts are Reshiram and Zekrom "wall clings" (whatever those are). I'm not sure about anyplace else though.

dithyrambos
February 7th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Nothing for NA GameStops has been announced yet, and as Pokemaster483 said, TRU is giving away "wall clings" ( I have no idea what those are, either ). If you live in Australia you will get a DS case, 2 DS game cases, 3 styli, and a cleaning cloth from EB Games. ( source (http://www.ebgames.com.au/ds-151007-Pokemon-Black-Version-Nintendo-DS) ) I seriously hope the same thing is announced for NA GameStops. It seems unlikely, though. :/

Blue
February 7th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I know there's a couple of Pre-Order gifts paired with B/W in North America, I'm from Europe and unfortunately, that dosen't happen here all too often, as far as I know there's none with B/W :(

SukoSuNa
February 7th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I saw an ad for Toys R Us, their pre-order gifts are Reshiram and Zekrom "wall clings" (whatever those are). I'm not sure about anyplace else though.
Thanks.
I just wanted to know that I didn't pay 5 extra dollars for nothing but beating 7 year olds to getting the game.

I think wall clings are like giant stickers or something.
I would have been happy with just a figurine.

DarkNecroWolf
February 7th, 2011, 02:10 PM
If they release a statue with it, I would be so happy. (Especially if it was Zoroark :3)

Kaori
February 7th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Yes, there are Pre-Ordering gifts, and like Pokemaster483 said, Toys R Us will be having Zekrom/Reshiram wall clings. With your question being answered I'll go ahead and put the lock on it, but you can also discuss the gifts from pre-ordering in the Pre-ordering discussion (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=238168&highlight=pre-ordering) we already have available. If you have any other questions though, please do ask in the Help thread sticky and I'm sure you'll get an answer within time. :)

Locked.