PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Cutscenes in Pokemon

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 9th, 2011, 05:38 PM
What do you think of Cut scenes? Do you think it was a good idea adding more of them into BW? Which cut scene is your favorite?

GlitchCity
February 9th, 2011, 05:40 PM
YESHHHH SIRREY! x3 My favorite cut scene would have to be the rise of N's castle. I commend him for his epic castle. I just wish they would add more cutscenes.

February 9th, 2011, 05:48 PM
That was my favorite cutsceen too :)
That and when the legends appear :3

PlatinumDude
February 9th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I think that the cutscenes were a cool addition, though there were a few in Gen IV. I also like the rising of N's castle.

February 9th, 2011, 08:13 PM
The first game to have a cutscene I think was Emerald from their they expanded it, personally I'm liking the expansion of them :)

Hoenn
February 10th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Yeah, I remember it was Emerald, because I don't recall it in G/S/C or R/B/Y, but I think it's a great feature and I like the way they're adding more to the games.

NatureKeeper
February 10th, 2011, 08:17 AM
That was my favorite cutsceen too :)
That and when the legends appear :3

That is... All of them, you know?

- N awakening Reshi or Zek
- N summoning Reshi or Zek
- You summoning Zek or Reshi
- N's Castle.
- ...Pretty much it.

Caramel-O
February 10th, 2011, 11:05 AM
I don't know this all crap of cut scenes men!!! but this game have a really powerful display!! but i hate the spirits!!
but it steel crap ;)

Pichuxhack
August 23rd, 2011, 05:47 AM
they should have the cutscenes in the next main game fell more like you steped into the anime

Kaean
August 23rd, 2011, 05:51 AM
I enjoyed the cutscenes but wish their was more detail in them. They only had a few small ones and while they did add to the coolness factor I think more could have been done with them. I have to say N's castle was my favorit too.

Forever
August 23rd, 2011, 05:52 AM
they should have the cutscenes in the next main game fell more like you steped into the anime

This thread is long dead (after a month they aren't allowed to be posted in). You can make a new cutscene thread if you want. :)
http://i.imgur.com/EkvQs.png