PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Pokemon Black & White 3DS enhanced?

Blue
February 11th, 2011, 04:27 AM
So, I don't know wheather this should get a thread or not, but according to Serebii, who have news from IGN,

Pokémon Black & White will have enhancements on the 3DS, it hasn't been confirmed but there's a possibility.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

This could be mistaken for DSi enhanced features but if not, then this means that we'll get 3DS features included in Pokémon Black & White.

Porygon Z
February 11th, 2011, 05:09 AM
I don't think so, it could be announced some time ago if this were real.
But, if it is, I don't mind, 'cause I have to buy it forcely on Day One, within a DS Lite. :D

MrGriszell
February 11th, 2011, 09:09 AM
It would be a nice little surprise

pokewalker
February 11th, 2011, 12:07 PM
It would be so awesome! Unfornately I think this was mistaken for the Xtransceiver.

Blue
February 11th, 2011, 01:18 PM
It would be so awesome! Unfornately I think this was mistaken for the Xtransceiver.

Yeah, I do think that it would have been announced already but time will tell.

Speed
February 11th, 2011, 01:27 PM
It's probably just DSi capabilities, what else would the 3DS have other than the 3D?

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 11th, 2011, 11:39 PM
IGN was the source, right? If so, mention of this information has been redacted from the source article.

bobandbill
February 12th, 2011, 12:00 AM
As they say, you can't spell ignorant without ign. ;D

But I guess we will find out when the 3DS comes out in Japan after all - I do doubt it's 3DS specific though, or we would have heard mention of this earlier with Japan's soon-to-be-released 3DS - probably just a DSi feature as said.

TJgamer
February 12th, 2011, 12:03 AM
I don't know how it will be enhanced. But I am positive it's true.
And I really hope for the best of it.

Zackraa
February 12th, 2011, 01:43 AM
bulbanews reported on it that it might not have full 3D but will be 3DS enhanced I personally take this to mean that the pass by feature will work with street pass and you might not have to deal with a window boxed screen

Blue
February 12th, 2011, 02:50 AM
If it does, it may not be huge differences, it may be just small changes with say, the battle screens or something.

days
February 12th, 2011, 05:26 AM
This just in, you've been trolled by IGN:

1. Say that the Virtual Console will be available on day one.
2. Say that Pokemon Black and white will have 3DS-exclusive functionality.
3. Retract both of these statements, hours after publishing them in a Nintendo 3DS launch guide.
4. ????
5. Profit!

So yeah, that sucks. The Virtual Console will not be available on day one

Awesome, isn't it?

Bluerang1
February 12th, 2011, 06:10 AM
No, they meant DSi not 3DS.

Quote from PokeJungle:
UPD: IGN has now retracted their statement about the extended functionality of playing Black/White on the 3DS. I would assume they were thinking of the DSi vs DS w/ video chat. Thanks for pointing this out mark!

Forever
February 16th, 2011, 05:14 AM
And now it's officially confirmed there won't be any 3DS enhancements . Sucks that IGN made a mistake!

Anyways, have a link to details about it (http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/No_3DS_enhancements_for_Black_and_White). As for this thread (cause there's nothing else to discuss)...

http://i51.tinypic.com/24mrgva.png