PDA

View Full Version : B/W: Favorite Places in Unova

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 12th, 2011, 11:46 AM
I haven't seen a thread like this yet so might as well make it
Anyways what are your favorite 3 places in Unova and why?

GlitchCity
February 12th, 2011, 11:57 AM
N's castle. Love the music and epic scene intro. I havent been into the gameplays that much since I dont have it, so for now N's castle it is. :D

pokewalker
February 12th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Sekka City <3, it is the city with the best music and it reminds me of the time when the demo was released in Japan, which was a great time <3

Alli
February 12th, 2011, 01:24 PM
1. Great Hall - I'm always there training, so might as well put it here, haha. Plus I found my shiny Metang there. :)
2. Yagaruma Forest - THERE ARE SEED BBYS HERE AND VIRIZION AND I FOUND A SHINY FUSHIDE THERE!
3. N's Castle - I'm N's prince(ss). ;)

Blue
February 12th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I've been through most of the towns, but the last time I played was September so I don't remember them all that well, I do however remember the starting town, Kanoko Town, and it's my favourite because it's got a really nice layout and it has a beautiful tune to it.

PlatinumDude
February 12th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I like the Pokemon League building itself because of how you can challenge the E4 in any order. I also like the Dragonspiral Tower because of its name.

February 12th, 2011, 03:22 PM
I like the Dragon spiral too but for it's design...it's old look reminds me of the Sky Pillar in Hoenn :)

Fushigidane-Chan
February 12th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Castelia, Ramon, and a fair few of the routes and landmarks, but not much else aside from that. Route 10 and that Wooden Bridge city come to mind.

February 12th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I also like the city of the electric gym leader...it's beautiful :D!

Tropical Sunlight
February 13th, 2011, 04:02 AM
1. Cold Storage - ice puzzles have always been my favourites
2. Pinwheel Forest - walking through hollow tree logs :D
3. Nacrene Gym - excellent idea
4. Route 18 - just a great route
5. Dragonspiral Tower - that's where I discovered I don't need Strength to pass XD

Pokemon Trainer Touko
February 17th, 2011, 05:01 AM
1. N's castle- I'm N's princess too~~ <3
2. Raimon city- Where FerrisWheelShipping began~
3. Hium city- I love Hiun ice~~
4. Dragon spiral tower + Tower of Heaven- Love the music~

JP
February 17th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Raimon City, Souryuu City (especially in Black), and Sazanami Town are all great places in my book.

Forever
March 6th, 2011, 05:21 PM
As most of you know, the Unova region is composed of a great variety of cities. Out of the many cities in the region, which of them is your favorite? Mine would have to be Nimbasa, I just love the music, the liveliness and the fact that there's a lot to do, there.

Favourite places in Unova seems to cover this (because that isn't saying favourite routes, and thus includes cities). :(

adhdguitar
March 6th, 2011, 05:23 PM
The bridge because I love the view. <3

Also, FerrisWheelShipping? Really? Isn't N an adult?

King Gumball
March 25th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Castelia because of its size, but I think Opelucid is significant because it has the Mall :3 (which is pretty small compare to all the previous gens :( )

TheGoddessOfDiscord
March 25th, 2011, 04:40 AM
Castelia City, Village Bridge, Lacunosa Town and Celestial Tower.

tjb90
March 25th, 2011, 05:58 AM
My favorite places are Castelia City and Nimbasa City so far.

anonite
March 25th, 2011, 06:04 AM
castelia city. Freaking blew me away. First I was like "OMG DIS BRIDGE SCENE!" then my jaw dropped when I entered the city.

Ciz
March 25th, 2011, 06:15 AM
castelia city. Freaking blew me away. First I was like "OMG DIS BRIDGE SCENE!" then my jaw dropped when I entered the city.

Amen to that :D Castelia is just remarkable!

And oooooh! The Wheel in Nimbasa! :D Quite a view of the trees...

I remembered when N and I talked... Good Times... Good Times... :D

Titmas
March 25th, 2011, 08:49 AM
I actually like the Entralink quite a bit. The music is arguably the most epic non-battling music (Ghetsis battle, anyone?) in the game, and the transitions into other people's worlds is really bloody cool. Sort of reminds me of Twilight Princess.

Other than that, Castellia, just because of its size and atmosphere, and Tubeline tunnel, just for the view around sunset. Plus it reminds me of this industrial 1940's-esque design with a modern flare.

Toshiro.
March 25th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Castelia City is amazing, along with the Elite 4 place. Amazing graphics in the rooms.

kissing. raindrops
March 25th, 2011, 09:05 AM
No one's said this yet, but I like Undella Town, the little town with the soothing calm music and the beach and sand. :3 I'd love to live somewhere like that!

karin tan
March 25th, 2011, 08:58 PM
1)Undella Town (Can feel comfortable during Summer Season)
2)Nuvema Town (Friends meet and greet)
3)Striaton City (An excellent place)
4)Nacrene City (Favor place especially the museum)
5)Castelia City (The Biggest place)

Misheard Whisper
March 25th, 2011, 09:04 PM
1) Nimbasa City (it has Elesa)
2) Mistralton City (it has Skyla)
3) Undella Town (it has Cynthia)

Geez, one-track mind much, me?

The Nightmare
March 25th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I like Castelia City,N's castle,Dragon Spiral Tower and Relic castle.

Diablerie
March 25th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I like N's Castle and Dragonspiral Castle cos they look pretty cool...

I also like Village Bridge - I'm not sure why, but I love getting those two singers to add to the background music for some reason...

lamby101
March 26th, 2011, 05:24 AM
N's Castle was cool, I kind of like Nimbasa and Opeculid cities. I don't have a reason as such I just prefer them to the other places in the game.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 29th, 2011, 09:43 AM
My favorite places are N's Castle, Chargestone Cave and Castelia City. The reason for N's Castle is because every room is different and I love the fact that he has a play room in his castle. I also love the scenary for both Chargestone Cave and Castelia City

:t354:TG