PDA

View Full Version : Favorite island?

GlitchCity
February 12th, 2011, 06:52 PM
My old thread died, so time for a new one! So what is your favorite island of the sevii islands?

For me mine would have to be Six island (Fortune island) it plays the Violet City remix, and it has a lot of places to explore. Im loving the water and green path. Plus the Lake of Rage music :D

Alli
February 12th, 2011, 10:51 PM
I always liked 3 Island because I would grind there, lol. Haven't beaten FRLG in forever.

Chiar
February 13th, 2011, 02:08 AM
I really like Four Island. It's calm and peaceful, and you can find some good Pokemon in the Icefall Cave.
It's got Day Care, too.
EDIT: Darn. I confused Four island with Five. >_<

PlatinumDude
February 13th, 2011, 05:02 AM
I like Three Island because of the moderately high leveled Pokemon there. I also like One Island because you can get Moltres there.

Blue
February 13th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Four Island, It's peaceful, it's got a nice Azalea Town remix, and Loreli lives there :D

sab
February 14th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Four island. I love that cave!

-Cygnus-
February 14th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Toughie. Currently in a playthrough, and am in the process of getting the second password for the rocket hideout... Forgot where to get it lol.

So far I'd have to say One island. Recently, I've done a lot of grinding there, as I needed to level my entire team of 6 five more levels before I felt I could take on the elite four. The ember spa is nice, and it has Mt. Ember with magmar and rapidash :)

EDIT: Just voted for three island on accident >_<

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 15th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Five Island because that's where Team Rocket has set up base. And the trainers around Resort Gorgeous are excellent for this combo play:

Vs. Seeker + Persian + Amulet Coin + Pay Day + trainers who give out close to $20,000 = fast cash

skyluigi2
February 28th, 2011, 12:36 PM
I like three island's forest (Berry Forest, is it?)
I also like four island because of Icefall cave, the Braggart and daycare!
I like seven island too, maybe because of the trainer tower and the ruins.

Aw... I can't decide!

Ho-oh 112
February 28th, 2011, 05:19 PM
One Island because of Mt. Ember and Ember Spa.

Multigen
February 28th, 2011, 05:43 PM
six island because it's where I got my Ruby version swampert from lvl. 35 to lvl.83 in three days of grinding. Although one island is where i grinded my dratini/dragonair/dragonite about 30 levels, so it's pretty cool too.

TrilbyMenetti
March 2nd, 2011, 05:42 AM
One Island, simply because of the patch of Fighting trainers, plus the Spa, means easy VS Seeker experience. :D

GoodPokemonTrainer121
March 20th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Definitely Island One because my favorite Pokemon (Moltres) lies in Mt. Ember :)

Treble Harble
March 23rd, 2011, 03:26 PM
Four Island. The Daycare is there. And Lorelli lives there. (Spelling?)

aperso
March 26th, 2011, 11:57 AM
my fav servii it has to be ireland 4 beause of the pkmn breading centre and my fav fr/lg/r/s/e island is birth island because i like mew

ruup20
March 26th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Four island because of the icefall cave

Manila Luzon
March 27th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Laa ~ I'd say Seven Island get's my vote, because wild Larvitar live there. 8D Plus, they have really strong trainers there, six island comes in close second though.

Pika-power
March 29th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Definitely four island cause of the day care.

Blue
March 29th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Four Island ~ Loreli's home, Ice Cave, Daycare Centre & the beautiful Azalea town remix music :)

Barker
March 30th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Going with Five Island, because of fun memories abusing the Vs Seeker and Amulet Coin.

Four Island is a definite close second though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 30th, 2011, 12:19 PM
I love one Island (Knot island) because there is so much to do in my opinion such as capturing a Moltres and I found my first shiny Pokemon (in LeafGreen and FireRed) there

:t354:TG

ZetaLegacies
April 4th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Seven Island, it just had this mysterious feel.
I remember when I used to explore that place with my Venusaur and Nidoking.

Bankaiglade
April 4th, 2011, 05:24 PM
All of them! Though Five island is first because i Went to resort gorgeous,and kinda...went on a money makeing scheme.....with the amulet coin and my strongest pokemon (kekekekee!) and my trusty `ol vs.seeker,and kept battling the trainers their,and ran and around recharging it,and i repeated this until i had max money or my pokemon(all 6) ran outta PP! Also,anyone know how to get in that room behind the boxes in the 1st house on seven island?!And,Whats the vault canyon place unlock?