PDA

View Full Version : Hello

kazary
February 15th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Greetings to all.

I play pokemon games since the times of GBC and Yellow, is a pleasure to meet other players and keep track of fan games. I hope I can help and share.
Thanks

Miss Doronjo
February 15th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Greetings, friend! Hah, there are a lot of people here who played pokemon ever since the R/B/Y era. :3 I'm one of them; BUT GAH. It reminds me on how I HATED facing Zubats...especially in the Rock Tunnel in Red, Blue and Yellow. D= Pokemon Yellow was unique and cool; because your pikachu follows you around. <3 I was thrilled that they brought back the idea to have your pokemon follow you around everywhere in Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver as well. <3 So yes, its also a pleasure to meet players such as yourself who like I, keep track of the games as well. Are you excited for the upcoming pokemon Black and White? I sure am~! I just hope they don't sold out in the first hour. ;3;

Anyway, yeah, you can check out the boards this forums has to offer; pokemon related, non-pokemon related like the Art board or the Other Trivia, etc. Maybe if you could answer some questions in say, the help topics in the pokemon boards, that'd be cool if you wanna help. <3 O fcourse, you can explore and do whatever pleases you~ But yeah, of course, there are the rules and FAQ, standard for everyone. <3

But yeahhhh, its been a blast seeing you~! Thanks for registering! See you some other time. <3

kazary
February 15th, 2011, 09:45 AM
I remember the first time when I bought the Gold, and had that system day and night, spent the all night playing.
I'm not so excited to play B/W because I bought a NDS now, from a friend, I possessed the PSP, but i excited to play HeartGold :D and a fan game pokemon for psp, that will be WiFi Battle etc, would be amazing if it had the continent Kanto, Johto, Hoenn etc, but I think the team of developers is small.
Thanks for receptivity

Axeliira
February 15th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Hello there! Welcome to PC! It's great to hear that you're still a fan of the classic Pokemon games! We have a couple of boards that dedicate to the classic Pokemon games such as Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, etc. You may relive some moments. ;) I totally recommend you to try out HeartGold/Soulsilver when you get a chance.

Anyways, make sure you take a quick peek at the rules and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!