PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

DrawerWorthy
February 16th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Hello guys just wanted to say hi, I recently got back into Pokemon so I thought I would join the forums!

Miss Doronjo
February 16th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Hi! Welcome! :3 I see your a fan of Eevee, no? :3 I adore Eevee. <3 [yeesh, I should put it on my favorite pokemon list!] Yeah, of course, its because its a very unique pokemon, evolving to eatiher a fire, electric, water, psychic, dark, ice or grass type; its just up to us to figure out what its going to evolve too! But, its also pretty cute, so sometimes, I don't really want to evolve it. <3 [right now I'm using Vaporeon at Heart Gold though.] Its cool that your getting back to pokemon; actually those who have quit in the past, usually comes back after a few months or so... :3 I guess because...pokemon's awesome. <3 But yeah, I'm glad you've joined the forums today;; you're free to visit the pokemon related boards, or maybe check out the non-pokemon boards, up to you! I just hope that you'll enjoy yourself! And if you wanna chat sometime, feel free to leave me a VM or PM! And I'll get back to you. <3

Alternative
February 17th, 2011, 07:12 AM
I think your story of introduction is pretty much the same thing as mine, except I didn't make an introduction. XD; But it was the same sort of thing. I came to this site when I was back into Pokemon and wanted to trade them around, and now I have learnt many things from ths experience here, and you should as well. :D Aside from that, I would like to welcome you to the forums, but I can see Miss Doronjofox has done that already, so I guess we can share. XD;

What made you get back into Pokemon may I ask? For me it was trading (but the time you're reading this, then duh you already know that from reading above) and then learning lots about Pokemon, and all the technical things of it. I hope to never grow out of Pokemon since it has been a big part of my life ever since I was 6 years old I believe. When was the first time you played a Pokemon game? Do you have a favourite Pokemon by any chance? Maybe it's Eevee, like your avatar, but I'm not a huge fan of Eevee, except for maybe Leafeon, which just looks uber cool, and a decent Physical grass type Pokemon. :D But right now my favourite Pokemon have got to be Volbeat and Exeggutor. They're just so awesome and stuff and have amazing moves. I mean who'd have thought eggs on a palm tree could explode and do devastating damage? Whereas Volbeat has like, Thunderpunch which is uber cool as well. Suits him since it's a lightning bug. :D

Don't forget to read the rules, which can be located here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242861) for your ever so convenience. They just tell you to use so many words and characters in a post, not to troll etc. Also don't be afraid to ask a moderator if you ever need help. They're anyone with a bolded name, so they stand out. :D Also don't forget that you should really check out the Black and White (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200) board. It's amazing with speculation for new games, and what they may bring.

Have a great time here! :D

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/12/Spr_4d_313.png
Volbeat, use Thunderpunch!