PDA

View Full Version : When Worlds Collide! (Remake)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 05:29 PM
By popular demand (At gunpoint) I've decided to re-post my wonderfully successful RP, WWC. Anyone can sign up, but I can, and will boot anyone from the RP if I see reason too, for the sake of the RP as a whole.

The premises is that all the worlds, anime, video games, books, and those never before seen or heard of are converging onto one world, and the people who have been harshly unseated from their home turf must figure out how to continue.

You can be anything in this RP, and there is one rule I can't emphasize enough. Use common sense in everything! Rather than give a specific form, I'll just let you each come up with the best way to describe your own characters.

One last note: I'm allowing sign ups, but the RP WILL NOT START YET. I will be starting the RP up when I'm back, most likely on the 8th or 9th, please don't spam this thread or nag for it to be started sooner.

I'll go ahead and post my character early, but after some more people sign up.

There, it's posted, now stop aiming those guns at me!

parallelzero
December 6th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I wasn't aiming a gun at you, but I was thinking about getting my sword involved >>
Edit: There, I figured it out, XD

Name: David
Species: Wolf Demon
Description: Red hair blue eyes, standing at 5'11. Though he looks more human then wolf, he is a full demon. His ears are pointed, and look almost sharp at the tip. He wears what looks like brown fur on some areas of his body, including his shoulders, wrists, on his feet, knees, and he wears a pair of shorts and a shirt that are brown.
Personality: David can be very cocky, and loves to rush things. If someone is in danger, he won't hesitate to help. He can be very flirty at times, well, quite a bit of the time, and isn't shy.
Other: David has a strong hate for cat demons, since he fell in one with one not to long ago, and she betrayed him, killing his parents and some of the rest of his pack. After this incident, he began to train under the all powerful Koga.

Flygon trainer
December 6th, 2004, 05:53 PM
OOC: having a mod around helps too ^_^

Name: Cirrus
Species: Dragon
Personality: Normally she's rather gentle, but if she feels that something needs to be done, she'll mow down anyone in her path to get to her goal.
Appearence: She can illusion herself to be anything she wants after a while, but at the start she's about 30 feet long, and her scales are a pale coloring. The tip of her tail can actually dissapear into a cloud formation, for reasons she currently does not know. Her claws can peirce through almost any substance, though she tends to not fight.
History: All she remembers is waking up on a cloud. That's it.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Name: Yuma (woo I changed my name!)
Species: werewolf/vampire/witch XD tell me if that is too much
Personality: she is deep and will say thing that are totally off topic her personality varies but she will become a bloodthirsty beast....
Appearence: long dark brown hair pulledinto two ponytails (down to her ankles) I look like the mirror (like in card captors) very innocent mirror on her forehead and she always carrys one she has broken mirrors for wings.... her dress is black and red like every thing else on her.....
History: was attacked by a werewolf when little then killed by a vampire she has been a witch all her life.

Shiney
December 6th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Name: Smaug
Species: Dragon, but he's mastered illusions to the point where his species doesn't mean anything.
Personality: N/A
Looks: Whatever he feels like looking like at the time.
Other: He's a talented mage, but even though he must be very old, he acts young, albeit he has a sense of humor that's likely to earn a remark similar to "You dirty old man!"

Dragon Paw
December 6th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Name: Kristen
Race: Caracal Demon/Were Tigress
Appearance: She has long opalescent hair and has purple cat-like eyes. She is short standing at around 4' 10". She wears a white t-shirt with pink shorts and she has a pink gem in the center of her forehead.
Other: She is well versed in transformation and crystal based attacks. She transforms in a were tiger every full moon as part of a curse placed on her by demon hunters when they could not defeat her.

~Ozy~
December 6th, 2004, 06:13 PM
<OOC.Yay, you're almost back! Time for the happy pose!<OOC>

Name: Draconis Sunsoar
Species: An interesting mix of wyvern and human
Personality: Your basic archmage, stern, studious and devoted to the magical arts. Has a nasty temper that rivals even the mightiest of red dragons. He keeps it supressed most of the time, though.
Looks: About nine feet tall, broad-shouldered and muscled. A pair of draconian wings sprout from his his back, along with a powerful tail covered in black scales. His skins starting to scale over too. As he ages, his wyvern blood appears to be taking over the human. Ice blue eyes with catlike pupils. Steel grey hair. Wears a set of deep red wizard's robes, with the requisite runic symbols and pockets containing spell ingredients and various wands. Also keeps a variety of magical trinkets of varying degrees of power. Carries a staff of black oak covered all the way over with various runes and scars from mage battles.
Other: Talnted archmage, and one of Mystra's Chosen, those who keep magic alive due to the sheer power of her energie coursing throuh their bodies.

Logmon1
December 6th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Name: Logan
Speces: boggart (3'rd Harry potter book)
Aperinc: He taks the from of a tragits worst fear. But he perfers the form of a talking bat.
Personality: He is the only nice boggart who can talk. He will do any thing to protate his frends!

Lizzie
December 7th, 2004, 07:02 AM
am i too late?
Name: Robin
Species: a dark magician with incredible powers
Personality: seriuse, dark, can get frustraited easily, kind
Looks: wears a dark red cloak, has bright red eyes and ambern hair, but you can't see it since she's always wering her cloak's hood over her head.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:12 AM
OOC: lizzie.... Flygon Zero's the other guy, he's not a mod... now, excuse me, as I go find my fave RPers..

GVG
December 7th, 2004, 11:37 AM
I hope you wouldn't mind me joining, the story looks great *looks around for a story*, and although some people say that the details make the RPG, this case proves it is not so, lol

Name: Alrik
Species: Barbarian
Personality: Unpredictable, sometimes rude. He never says more than is needed. His expression remains unchanged even when facing a potential danger. Experienced warrior, he is mostly known for his patience and concentration. There are a few legends, though, that tell of his berserking rage, when nobody has been left alive. He rarely looses his temper, even if he does so, he would never consciously harm a friend. His motto is "A friend is known by his/her deeds, not by what he/she speaks."
Appearance: Wears the legendary armor made of Kraken's shell, named the Leviathan. Part of it is made from adamantium, making it the mightiest armor ever created. His colossus blade, mythical by appearance, is said to emerge only to the ones, who are very close to dying or are slain by it's burning edge. For the ones who know the ancient runes, on the blade of the sword the following symbols could be read: "VexHelElEldZodEth". Translated half of the meaning is lost, but what remains are the words : "Breath of the Dying". He wears a winged helmet, characteristical for his tribe, with encrusted jewels. In his other hand, he has a shield, which is said to be indestructible. One could not take him for anything else than a warrior coming from the most fearsome nightmares.
Other: Alrik constantly mutters the word "demons" in his unsteady sleep. It must be that the something has claimed part of his soul when Alrik set on his quest to battle the Prime Evil. Everybody could hear his typical Barbarian cry, which fills everyone with incredible powers, gives them courage and strength.

More would be understood about Alrik in the course of the RPG.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 01:30 PM
OOC: in theory, the people in this RP would be skilled enough to not really need a plot.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 01:33 PM
I've been invited to join, so I will.

name: Nero Grant
appearance: Wears solid black that hides most of his features.Anything more specific will only be figured out in due time.
personality: his attitudes range from quiet and solemn to angry and emotional. a ROgue in every sense of the word and does only what he feels like.
species: Won't say anythign specific, as that would put me in a mold. You'll figure out what I have in store for him as the story moves on.

Lizzie
December 7th, 2004, 02:08 PM
i'm sry, i got mixed up XD *edits*

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 02:51 PM
OOC: All right, anyone can still join, but lets go ahead and start it up. Firstly, Though I've said so earlier, I have the right to boot anyone from this RP who does not have the skill to be able to keep pace with the others. this is for the sake of the roleplay, and not anything personal.

IC: I awoke one morning in my mountain, resting upon my hoard, this morning seemed much like any other at that point. I chose a new form for today, a magnificent pewter scaled dragon, and began checking my spells that gave me news of anyone coming near my mountain... But they were gone, dissapeared without a trace! "Theives!!" I thought instantly, and shot towards the main exit at an amazing speed for a creature so large. I zoomed out of the main gate, ready to incinerate the burglars and the mage they brought to remove my spells, only to find a sight which made me stop dead in my tracks. I looked around, only to find the mountain range I lorded over was gone! All around me there was desert, but my mountain was right here, just the same. It was as though someone uprooted it from my mountain range, and placed it here in this desert!

"How remarkable..." I remarked, stunned by this turn of events.

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 03:00 PM
I brushed my long opalescent hair out of my face. Where was I? It was a good question. I had been in the middle of a forest last night. I was now in the middle of a desert. That wasn't neccisarily a bad thing; my home had been in a desert. But it had been differet from this one. This one bore signs of life such as the many cacti and a few shrubs.

I blinked my purple eyes. In the middle of the desert rested a mountian. 'Now how did such a land formation end up here?' I thought to myself. I walked towards the mountain which was still a couple hundred meters off.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 03:05 PM
"Hmmm..." I said, noticing the 'girl' in the distance. she seemed to be more of a demon, and a cat demon of some sort. Perhaps I could get some information from her about this place, and possibly even get a new piece for my collection...

I shook my head, getting my mind back to the matter at hand, and used a complete illusion to the point where I became a normal human, young looking, in his late teens, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I simply waited by the gate, as the demon-girl was walking towards my mountain, and would reach it soon.

~Ozy~
December 7th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I awoke in my massive mages tower, bright sunlight streaming in through the small window. That wasn't right. Not in the slightest, the storm the region I was in had promised not to abate for days. Hauling myself out of the massive bed, I flapped my wings and was across the large room in a matter of seconds.. Looking out, I saw no sign of the forst I'd erected the tower in, indeed no forest anywhere. My tower was now perched atop a cliff in a massive, snow-covered mountain range. Cursing, I stalked to the bookshelf containing my most treasured texts (the rest were scattered among the many libraries throughout my tower) and pulled out one containg every known instance of dimensional shift known to wizardkind. I had just sat down in the leather armchair, poured myself a glass of wine and began reading when one of the warning glyhs that detected any significant magical energy unknown to me went off. Cursing again, I strode to the scrying mirror and keyed in to the location the glyph had picked up on. A desert vista opened before my eyes, broken only by a large mountain.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I was flying around in the sun lite my mirror wings shined in the sun but I still looked like a black and red shadow that cast over this nice little day............

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 03:28 PM
I awoke to find myself standing in the middle of a large, expansive forest. Disoriented, I looked about myself to see no signs of civilization. no roads, no signs, no people. "That's odd." I muttered to myself. " I don't recall ever coming here." Shrugging it off, I turned and kept to the shadow of the trees. My long, black cape billowed behind me ominously and Ikep tthe hood down low to keep my face in shadow. Wherever I was, it was too peaceful for my tastes.

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I approached the mountain. I decided it was best to get out of the heat fast. I began to run at full speed to the mountain; kicking up a trail of dust in my passing and narrowly missing plowing into cactii. I eventually arrived at the mountain base. I came to a gate with what appeared to be a human standing behind it. Perhaps i could ask him about this place... But then again, what if he had ended up here like how I had? Certainly one lone mountain was not natural.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 03:33 PM
"Welcome to my humble abode." I said with a lopsided grin, indicating my mountain. "There's much that I must ask you, and I'm fairly certain you have questions for me, but this is no place for asking." I said, turning around and pushing open the gate. "If you would follow me, please." i said, stepping past the gate and waiting for her to follow.

Carlito-san
December 7th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Name:Kali
Race: Demon werewolf
personality:Headstrong,Stubborn,itellegent,Uses recources wisely.
Appearence:Human:a boy that has blonde hair,a medium frame,Blue eyes,Red vest,blue pants.Wolf:A large wolf with black stripes,and white fur.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 03:35 PM
After was felt like years of walking I came upon a city. I wandered the streets for some time, watching these people curiously. They obviously hadn't heard of me before. Because where I came from people would see me and get out of my way. Cause lord knows they didn't want to make me angry... Still, these people walked right by like my like I was any other person. It was a new sensation, and it puzzled me. I didn't like it. I went into a nearby bar, ordering the cheapest beer they had and mulled over the alchohol as I wondered what sort of crazy place I fell into where they treated a... Someone like me... like any other person you would find on the street.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Paige flew down to the two living things in the desert "hello?" she said in a child like voice that can be quite chilling.

Carlito-san
December 7th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Kali went up to Nero in the bar."Nice weather were having,eh?"He asked Nero.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 03:49 PM
As I got up to leave, the bartender approached me. "Excuse me sir." he said gruffly. "Your bill?" I reached beneath my cape and tossed out a bag of gold coins.The bartender was in awe but quickly scooped up the money. "Thank you sir. Please, come again." several men nearby who looked like street thugs were amazed by the amount of money I paid stood up and came between me and the door.

"Step aside." I said forcefully.

"Don't think so pal." One of them, clearly the leader, snickered. " You gotta pay a toll before you leave this bar."

"What sort of toll?"

"ONly every bit of money you got on ya." he grinned. I smiled beneath my cloak.

"How unfortunate for you I gave my livesavings to teh barkeep. So I guess you get nothing."

"Oh, a wise guy eh?" he growled, pulling a knife from his belt. "keep talking like that and you'll be gettin' the business end of that blade."

"Look, you clearly don't know who I am, so it's best if you just step aside and let me be. because you don't want to get on my bad side." I said, trying to step past him. But he stepped in front of me and grabbed me by the shoulder.

"Or what?" He challenged.

"Or this." Suddenly my eyes glowed beneath my hood and a black aura enveloped my body. The man's eyes went from a look of curiosity to nervousness to absolute fear. He cried out in pain as the hand on my shoulder suddenly began to rot and decay, the flesh melting right off his body.

'What the?!" he cried out, pulling away as the organs and muscles fell away, the rotting continuing up his arm. "Oh god, it hurts!" he cried out. "Make it stop!" But his two buddies could do nothing but watch in horror as years worth of decay happened in seconds, and his skeleton hit the floor before dissolving into ashes.

there was a split second of quiet before the whole bar errupted into madness, spilling into teh street.

"get away from this guy!" People shouted. "He's like the grim reaper or something!"

"Now this scene seems more familiar." I said in a low voice as people screamed and scrambled the whole way down the street as I walked out of town.

Carlito-san
December 7th, 2004, 03:51 PM
kali stood in shock about this event."Can I help?'Kali said,as he pulled out his dagger.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 03:52 PM
ooc: BB, who was that last remark aimed at? Nero or someone else?

Carlito-san
December 7th, 2004, 03:54 PM
ooc:Sorry,I meant nero.

Ic:Kali was ready with his dagger,waiting for a reply.

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 03:54 PM
I walked into the gate. 'So I bet he is as clueless as me...' I thought sadly. I followed the human carefully while being wary. I guessed he must want soemthing from me. He must have assumed I knew this place well but decided to follow along. I wondered if my assumption had been correct though, Things were out of place like the mountain and him wanting to ask questions of me. I kept in mind he could want me for other reasons.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I walked down the main hall, and into a roomjust off of it near the gate, where there was a table with a few chairs set around it, the size to accomidate human sized and shaped people, and I sat down at one. "Can I offer you something to drink?" i asked, summoning two cups from oblivion, one filled with a yelloish green liquid which was bubbling slightly, the other empty.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"I have no need of assistance." I said as I continued walking out of town without so much as looking at who had spoken to me. " No one of this plane of existance can help me anyway. I am better off alone." And with that I continued into the forest.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Paige flew to the strange mountain and walked up it finding a home of some sort "hellooo?" Paige asked in another sweeet child like voice...

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:00 PM
OOC: Paige, and bob, I'm afraid that I need to ask you to leave. This RP has some of the best RPers here, and I'm afraid that as you are, you would only drag down the rest of us. I apologize, but that's just how it is.

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 04:01 PM
I looekd at the bubbling solution and then gave the human a puzzled look. "Eh no thanks." I said. I sat down in a chair. "Now, what is it you want me for?" I inquired.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Well," I said, thinking of what spell to use. "You may not have noticed, but my mountain certainly wasn't here before." I said, then continued with "I was hoping you were a native of the area, so you could tell me about this place." I said, casting one that would take place as she spoke, so she would be less likely to notice.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:04 PM
As I walked through the woods. I msiled with grim satisfaction beneath my cape. I had stirred up some chaos, but this world was still far too dull for my tastes. I had to spice things up a bit more. Now all I had to do was search for another city unaware of my powrs... Then the delicious terror of frail mortal minds would continue. I was hungry for chaos, and I wanted more.

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"Eh, hate to say this but I'm not native to this place. i was hoping I could ask you about it but as I suspected, you aren't native to here either." I replied, feeling a bit different but not being able to place my finger on what. I shifted uncomfortably hoping he wouldn't rudely kick me out for not providing answers. It had happened to me before...

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I said, and decided that I'd have at least a little bit of fun. "Well, at least you told me the truth, so is there anything I can do for you?" I asked, taking out what had been moved by the spell, and opening a drawer in a nearby cabinet, put them with the rest, in the demon-girl's view.

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I narrowed my eyes and rubbed my head. So that was what had felt odd. "Arr thanks a lot for your hospitality but... I'm leaving now before anymore tricks are played on me." I said a bit angryily. I sighed and then returned myself to a state of calm and slowly walked out of the room while wondering what the human would do.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Suddenly I felt something. Off to the East. Someone was using magic for evil purposes. Someone was either killing, cheating or stealing. I grinned and headed in that direction. I wanted to pay this user of Magic for bad a visit. See who is the darker magic user...

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"Sorry, I couldn't resist." I said, getting up and following her o the door. "Here, I shouldn't keep these, even I know better than to cheat, it was only a joke." I offered, holding out what I had taken to her.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Almost as soon as he said those words I arrived on the scene, appearing on teh ledge with my cloack billowing around me in the wind.

"Someone used magic here." I said, clearly enjoying myself. "I want to know who it is."

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 04:18 PM
My eye twitched as I took back what was mine. "Th-thank you." I said with agitation in my voice. I sighed and returned myself to a calm state and walked out of the room right past the new comer "I didn't use magic. Talk to the human there." I said and walked eventually out of the castle.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:20 PM
I turned away from the demon as she walked out, and faced the new figure. "I'm afraid that was me." I said, keeping my illusion in place for now. Perhaps thi person could tell me about this place...

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I saw a city full of treorized people. I landed there to see what was wrong and imeditly took the form of a strang cloked figer. I ran to the woods to keep up with the creter.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"ah, good." And suddenly I appeared behind him. "Because I'm here to make you suffer." I whispered in his ear. Before backing up and grinning maliciously beneath my hood.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"Now tell me, what did I ever do to you?" I asked, not turning around, but relying on my inner eye to see him. "Why do you intend to make me suffer? All I've ever done was follow my true calling of perversion." I explained, getting ready to let my illusion drop...

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"And all I'm doing is enjoying what I'm made to do." I said, laughing as I circled him. " So are you going to just stand there and make this a boring hunt or will you drop that foolish illusion and make this interesting?"

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I aperd in the room nere the robed figer looking just like him.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"As you wish." I said, and the human was gone, in it's place was a large, pewter dragon with scales that shone more like silver than pewter, and purple eyes. "I must warn you, I can draw an enormous ammount of power from my mountain, because of the way my magics work. If you intend to fight, be prepared for a lot more than I appear to be." I said, all humor gone form my voice, in it's place, a hint of icy steel.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"Where the heck am I?" I muttered as I walked into unknown land. Before I had gone to sleep, I had been in a different mountain range, training with master Koga. My life had been full of losses lately, I sure hoped I hadn't lost him either.
"Is anyone here!?" I called, but all I got was an empty echo in return.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"Good." I said, my teeth glinting from within the shadow of my cape. " I may finally get some real exercise."

~Ozy~
December 7th, 2004, 04:31 PM
It hadn't taken long to track the source of energy, a powerful old dragon. The trick was in communicating through the mirror without another scrying device on the other end. Finally, I managed to establish a link to the cave, saying "I apoligize for interrupting, but I need to identify the both of you. would you mind?"

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I changed into a snak and lend back. I lunched mysef at the strang robed one.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Perhaps after this, I seem to be fighting for my life at the moment." I said calmly, closing my eyes, and getting my mountains own magical defenses ready, and drawing on the power I gained form being in my own home.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"Fool!" I shouted angrily. " You'll pay for that!" My aura sprung up again and the rotting spell began again, this time on the snake man. "Let this be a lesson to never meddle in a hunt!"

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 04:35 PM
I transformd into a bat and ful up avouding the spell!

~Ozy~
December 7th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"I need to know. Now." I really wasn't a person to cross, particularly when I needed information. I continued "So, if you don't mind me imposing" and quickly activated a preset teleportation spell, ready to force the both of them to talk.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:37 PM
With this strange fool that had attempted to stop me dispatche,d I began gathering my own energy, the air growing dark as I prepared for this hunt.

"You do realize you've already lost." I laughed. " YOu can never kill me."

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Huh? What's going on?" I asked myself as I heard something loud in the distance. I began to run, which was extremely fast compared to that of a human. I arrived at the scene in no time, and was amazed at what I saw.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:39 PM
OOC: Logomon, I'm afraid that like bob and paige, you need a little more experience before being at the skill level of the others here, I reccomend the RPG academy thread.

"Fine." I said, stopping the defenses, but still drawing power in case I needed to react fast. I wasn't used to being ordered around by lesser races, but I wasn't used to having my mountain transplanted like a sprout, either.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:39 PM
'Everyone stay out of this or you will feel my wrath next!" I declared, my voice gorwing deeper as I became angry. " This is just between me and him!"

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I becam the robed figer and strated the roting spell on him. "How do you like your oun spell?"

OOC: I'm just as good as anyone eals here. I just need help with spelling.

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I returned what was mine to its proper place. I felt energy being gathered. I re-entered the mansion the way I had come and stood in the door way. I watched the goings on as I prepared to intervene if neccesary. It was my fault afterall, that the human whom I could tell was the dragon by scent, was battling this new foe.

~Ozy~
December 7th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"And I need information" I snarled in return, continuing as my temper rose "If you want to kill each other later, fine. But right now, you'll talk." I quickly ran through an incantation under my breath, preparing a chain lightning spell.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I laughed as the stranger with the morphing ability attempted to hurt me with my own spell. "FOOL! Attempt as you might, you can never duplicate my powers! You may have stolen my appearance, but I still control all the power. So how about you have a taste or YOUR own medicine?!" With that, the spell reversed upon itself and the strangers hands began to dissolve and teh spell worked his way up his arms. "now stay out of my way or next time you won't live through it!"

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"What information do you need?" I asked, before I added "I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you much about this place, I only discovered myself here recently."

Carlito-san
December 7th, 2004, 04:44 PM
What?i dont think thats fair.I can RP.But,I will leave.Please Consider another chance.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"Is there even a point to this fight?" I asked as I appeared from my hiding place, shaking my head back and forth, "It isn't even entertaining."
I was ready to fight, in case anyone tried anything funny. Not that anyone here would be much of a challenge anyways.

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I became the basculis and trid to kill him with my gaze!

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"I'm merely trying to defend myself, or at least, I was, when I had the faintest idea of what was going on." I said, mystified by the recent occurences. Too stunned to be angry that I had all these invaders in MY mountain!

~Ozy~
<OOC>Shiney made the right decision. You can RP, you're just not on our level.<OOC>

"Who you are. I make a habit of knowing every magically powerful creature you can find. Both. Talk. Now" I demanded, still containing the power of the spell, albeit barely. The quicker it could be released, the better.

Amy-chan
OOC: Paige, and bob, I'm afraid that I need to ask you to leave. This RP has some of the best RPers here, and I'm afraid that as you are, you would only drag down the rest of us. I apologize, but that's just how it is.
Nooooooooooo! *disappears* EDIT: *reappears* Oh wait a minute.. Never mind what I said. I didn't realize billybob can still RP here. Yes, I am going to join. I'll post my character later..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Myself? I'm merely a dragon who enjoys studying the magic school of illusion." I said, maybe I could get these fools out of my home if I just gave them what they wanted...

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"The point." I hissed. " Is that I concieve as much chaos as possible. That is the whole point of my existence,a dn I must say I enjoy it quite thoroughly. NOw, shall we have our hunt or must I kill everyoen watching first?" I asked, becoming annoyed that it was taking so long. If this went on much longer I knew I would launch an attack whether he was ready to fight or not. At least then I might get a little enjoyment out of this whole sharade.

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I ran infront of him and gazed strat at him wich would kill him instintly!

Sylphiel
OOC: Wow, busy rp. O_o I was invited here, and I'll go ahead and post my character sheet, at least...and if I can post, then I'll try to do that whenever possible for me (that is, after I've read through all the other posts and tried to make sense of what all is going on).

Name: Maltha

Species: Gryphon

Age: Eh...young adult...not sure what that would be for a gryphon.

Description: Just about your typical eagle/lion gryphon, except this one looks like she's got some falcon blood in her. She is smaller than regular gryphons, and the bird parts of her resemble a falcon more than an eagle. Rusty-red feathers/fur, speckled with bits of white, cover the upper part of her body, while her belly, chin, and other underparts are a light cream (almost white) color. Has a dark "tear mark" under each of her yellow-orange eyes.

Personality: Rather proud, and aloof at times, but friendly to others (usually). Doesn't seem to show much fear, even when going against things that are larger than her.

parallelzero
"I've got to find someone..." I said as I turned to leave, then said to the dragon quietly as I began to venture away, "You wouldn't have stood a chance against him anyways.
I had more important things to deal with right now, like figuring out where I was, and where Master Koga was.

~Ozy~
December 7th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"Understood. As for the rest of you, adieu, for now. Prove yourself worthy of notice, and I might decide to pay another visit." With that, I teleported back to my tower, right in front of the mirror. The dragon was no threat, for now, but the others...They could, eventually. If they were, it would be best to nip them in the bud.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"What is this fool doing?" I scoffed. "It's time I rid myself of this eyesore. he's becoming bothersome." Before he could react, the foolish shapeshifter was hefted off the grounded, my hand wrapped around his throat even as I began to rot away his esophagus, making it where he couldn't breath.

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I tansformd into AIR! Than I ran insid him.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"Wait a moment." I said to the demon who appeared to be part dog, and placed my tail in his path. "I believe I misheard you, would you be so kind as to repeat that?" I asked, my voice calm, but my eyes the orange of roaring flame. I activated my defenses, a massive teleportation spell, that would cycle continuously on anyone inside the mountain to put them outside, exluding myself and the dog-demon.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Teh spell pushed that bothersome shapeshifter out, but I remained. "I'm afraid that won't be powerful enough to drive me away." I laughed. " We still have an account to settle, and I won't be leaving until I'm satisfied."

ooc:" Logmon, you're being a pest. Cut it out.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"You heard me!" I yelled as I leapt away.
This dragon was beginning to become bothersome. I didnt want to deal with him anymore, I still had things to do.

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 04:57 PM
OOC: I'm trying to kill you because your evil!

Amy-chan
December 7th, 2004, 04:58 PM
OOC:My character is Reeah, a Ditto. her age is..unknown. She can turn from one thing to another immediately without having to change back into a Ditto. Most of the time,when she is around people, she takes the form of a beautiful elf maiden. She takes many other forms, too, but always hides her actual identity. She has a secritive personality.
So, um, what's going on in the story right now?

~Ozy~
December 7th, 2004, 04:59 PM
The teleport spell ruled out all of them aside from the dog-demon. We was worth keeping tabs on. If the others were worth the effort, they could break the spell. This was actually turning out to be quite interesting, with a simple cantrip I pulled up a chair to sit at while I watched.

<OOC>Logmon, Pogi's saying that it's getting annoying. His character clearly outclasses your, but you persist almost to the point of powerplaying.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 04:59 PM
ooc: I challenged Smaug to a fight, Logmon's character is being a pain, and everyone else is around somewhere. Smaug used a spell to push them out of his house.

edit: Tad, I'm not sure you noticed but the spell did not effect my character.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:00 PM
OOC: A confrontation would be fitting, but now is not the time pogi, and a dragon has a very powerful "home field advantage" when casting spells in his own home. That's why people try to lure the dragon OUT of his dwelling before killing him.

IC: "Well then," I said, drawing power from the mountain, and letting it all through in a spell. "This should do." I said in that same voice, as the teleportation spell was increased by several times it's normal strength, and I looked back to the demon.

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I tranfromd into the dragon so that I could go insid wich I did.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
"as if." I laughed, stil standing there. " I laughat your ignorance. You do not know what powers I hold. Probably due to my concealed form. But once I undertake a hunt, nothing will stop it from taking place." My voice suddenly becoming deep and serious." Nothing." Withthat emphasis, I launched a ball of decay at him, intending on hitting him with my favorite technique.

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I found myself outside his mansion. I tried going back in but I was pushed back and disabled from doing so. "Hmm..." I said to myself as I then shrugged and walked away from the mountain and into the desert. I walked a couple dozed meters before sitting down next to a flowering cactus.

Amy-chan
December 7th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I watched the fight from a distance, not wanting to meddle in affairs that weren't my own. Dragons and all of these other new creatures were so strange. How did they get to this world? Was it I that had moved?

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:04 PM
OOC: Pogi, now is really not the time for a fight between our two characters, do you have any suggestions on how smaug should be able to put this off till later?

IC: "Well then, I guess I'll have to defend myself with my best ability." I said, before literally falling into pieces, like a shattered pain of glass to avoid the ball, before re-forming.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"Almost out now!" I said with a smirk on my face, which let my canine teeth showing. If there was one thing I hated, it was being called a dog. I was a wolf darnit, a wolf!
I noticed something, a change in the wind. This made me feel uncomfortable since I knew all about the wind. I did use it for tracking, and basically everything else imaginable.

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I came to the wolf person "Hi I'm Logan." I said

Pogiforce-14
ooc:Not really, considering on the obsessive behavior of my character, not ot mention on what is truly hidden beneath that cloak...

ic: "AN interesting technique, to be sure!" I laughed. "This will indeed be an intertaining hunt!" A sound of metal on metal and a wicked curved blade glowing with the same dark energy appeared. I dashed forward at lightning speed, intent on causing some bodily damage. But only to wound, not to kill. My intent was to cause him misery, not to end it.

Amy-chan
I did not want to meddle, but I was curious about these creatures. So I ended up meddling. I turned into part of the breeze, and drifted lazily toward them, guessing that I could not be detected.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 05:09 PM
ooc: We have too many shapeshifters. :\

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"Hmph, I can end this right here and now. At least, temporarily." I said, and drew as much power from the mountain as I could, and implemented one of the most dangerous spells to cast there was. My mountain as it was became empty, and myself and my posessions were gone, without a trace, as was the doglike demon who came into my mountain.

OOC: Logomon, be gone from this RP. Please, before I ask a mod to delete your posts here.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"You call that a technique!" I shouted angrily to the wind. " YOu are only delaying the hunt! But it won't be delayed for long!" I took a moment to sense his magic trail before picking up the direction he had gone. I faded from sight, a dark whisp following him to his new destination. he may get there before me, but he wouldn't be without me for long. I had finally found a good challenge to my power, and I wasn't about to let him go.

Shiney
OOC: LOgomon, leave this Roleplay, now. Mutt, I'm afraid that you aren't quite up to our level either, I reccomend the rpg academy thread to both of you.

Amy-chan
ooc: We have too many shapeshifters. :\
OOC:Fine. I'll be an elemental wolf. Wow, is this RP busy!

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 05:14 PM
OOC: what am I doing wrong? I want to inprov!

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:15 PM
OOC: Logomon, If you want to improve, I suggest practice, but not here. Look up the RPG academy thread.

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Name: Akira
Species: Demon Fox Morph
Description: In human form: She has the form of a human child about the age of 13, blue hair, gold eyes, wears a blue cloak, gauntlets, simple faded jeans, blue t-shirt, and sneakers. She looks basicaly like a normal human exept that she has the ears and tail of a fox. Fox form: She is a white fox with gold eyes. The tip of her tail is blue. She is also considerably larger than a normal fox. Her fur is silky soft and she is well balanced on her feet. Alot of hunters are after her pelt but she is to quick and sneaky for them
Personality: Friendly and playful. But also calm and serious. She is brave and will always stand up to an opponent no matter how out mached she is. You would never guess this by thee way she acts most of the time though. She is light hearted always looking on the bright side of things. Though when the situation is very serious she becomes serious to. She clever and sneaky like a fox. She can also move very quietly like a fox.
Other: When she was young she was just a simple fox demon. She couldn't turn completly into a fox. But she did have a great power. She could talk to animals in the forest and was able to control the weather on certain ocations. She also had the power to read minds. Though all of these gifts came in time of great need. One day a great sorcerer wanted her power s his own. Though when he tried to capture her and take it she summoned a poerful storm and struck him down with a bolt of lightning. Before he died he tried to lay a curse on her tat would turn her into a fox to be disired by all hunters. But this failed. In stead he gave her yet another power. He gave her the power to become a fox at will. Now she lives deep in the forest perfecting her gifts. Now she can use them at almost any time she pleases though sometimes they still do not work on command.

Could some one fill me in so I can start?

Logmon1
December 7th, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: Frest tell me what I'm doing wrong besids my spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"Ouch..." I muttered as I pulled my face out of what I had hit. One moment I was in the mountains, then I had run into something that appeared out of thin air. As I looked around, I realized I wasn't in the mountains anymore. Something stood out in the practically colourless area, a red urn.
I looked inside and pulled something out. They were pink, but I had no clue what they were, so I tossed them behind me, not realising I had thrown them into a lit fireplace. i pulled out more, in different colurs, and tossed them behind me, but only one more pair went into the fire.
"What are these things?" I muttered under my breath as I took a whiff of the air around me. Something was burning.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:17 PM
OOC: Frest tell me what I'm doing wrong besids my spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC: Lack of details, bad grammar usage, bad punctuation, poor fitting with the story, it's just a matter of experience. Trust me, practice is all you need, but don't do it here.

IC: I walked behind the demon, a glint of fire in my eyes that looked much more dangerous than the real thing in the fireplace. "Might I ask just what you are doing, burning my collection like that?" i asked in a deceptively calm voice, as I seethed with anger, beginning to create an illusion in my mind's eye.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 05:20 PM
ooc: Shiney, the story would move along more smoothly if you did some IC. My char is following yours and until yours lands somewhere, I don't really have the space due to my situation to do anything. :\

edit: Never mind, you fixed it.
\
ic: I found myself in a forest where teh dragon and the demon had landed. I floated up to the branches of a tree, grinning to myself to see the dragon angry. So his collection was that dear to him , huh? I believe I had just found a better way to inflict misery upon him beyond physical pain.

Mari
December 7th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Nee, Shiney, may I still be able to join? I can understand if not; this RP sure is busy. =] No wonder the first and second (?) one was such a hit.

Anyways, if I can't then I'll just delete this post, I just wanted to be sure.

parallelzero
I almost fell over when I heard him behind me, and a chill down ran my spine. "Your what...?" I asked as I threw four pairs into the fire on purpose, then ran for the window.

Flygon trainer
OOC: Shiney... I am about to hurt you.. what happened?

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:24 PM
OOC: pogi came after my charater in his mountain, hunting me down, I escaped to an abandoned house by means of a dangerous spell, and now LP is throwing my collection into a fire.

IC: "My collection." I said, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck. "Do you see me ruining your property?" I asked, as the mental image finished forming. I was going to make sure this person wouldn't commit such a crime again...

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I had to sympathize with the wolf demon. He had already done more damage to the dragon than I ever had. But it seemed the dragon was upset now, and I was eager to see what punishment he was about to deal the hapless demon.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"I don't have any personal property thank you!" I laughed as I used my free hanging arm to toss half of it's contents into the fire. I then focused on getting free of his grip, because the wind was beginning to tell me something was wrong here.

~Ozy~
December 7th, 2004, 05:29 PM
This scene was still worth my intrest. Definately worth it. I'd even begun a few notes, maybe I'd send an imp or such to visit and give me a better picture. I began inscribing a summoning circle on the paper. Nothing really fancy was needed for such a minor underworld creature.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Allow me to teach you why you shouldn't destroy what others value." I said, forming an illusion around the demon. It wasn't a shape change, as he'd only be different to sight, touch and hearing, but would otherwise still be himself. "They just might get angry." I said once the spell had finished, and dropped him roughly on the floor. "Be glad that isn't the case this time." I finished, and began scooping the ones that hadn't been burnt back into the urn.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I yawned loudly, looking around. A cloud. Rather peaceful. I could hear sounds below, so I looked over the edge, seeing what looked like a collection of weird people.. Suddenly, my cloud dissapated, forcing me to fly using my wings. I tilted my head slightly, looking at the flames... fire... why was that so familer for some reason?

Amy-chan
December 7th, 2004, 05:31 PM
OOC:*wishes she could keep up* I must get offline for maybe the rest of today for my own personal reasons. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never get posting now! *is sad that she must go* Bye...

~Ozy~
December 7th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"Druzil" I snapped, calling to the minor imp I used oftentimes for such minor requests. He appeared quickly out of the nearby brazier, looking sullen as ever. "Go observe them. Now> I snapped again, watching him flit out the window.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"Ouch..." I muttered as I got up off the floor, more interested in dumping the rest of his collection into the urn, then paying attention to what had happened. I ran at him, and hit the urn as hard as I could, trying to send it spilling into the fire.
"I'm going to burn every single one!!!"

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I sighed and sat next to the cactus. It was my only thing for company. I sighed again and looked back at the mountain before me. I decided agaisnt fightign the teleport spel las I wasn't supposed to have been there anyway. I could have fought it if I had felt like it, but today I didn't feel like it.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I decided I had spent enough time watching, and swooped down from my tree, bursting through the window. "Hello." I said. "Did you miss me?"

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:38 PM
OOC: LP didn't post the illusion, so I'm afraid I'll do it for him. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/dmi00.jpg

IC: "Oh no you don't." i said, using a spell to put the urn over his head and arms, effectively blinding him before turning back to the mage. "Yes, as a matter of fact I did, I just can't relax without some demented mage with an unheardof ammount of power atempting to end my life." I said sarcastically, despite the fact that I was smiling.

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 05:38 PM
OOC: Well I'm still lost so I think I'll just pop in.

Akira in her fox form was racing around happily in the woods. She could hear sounds some where. Close by she thought. but it didn't matter. They didn't concern her. She jumped over a dead log and heard something moving. She looked around and spotted a hunter. Pore fellow. She thought. He thinks he can shoot me. Pity. He's not the first to try. She moved quickly as the hunter fired. He missed by several inches but his gun was different from the others she had incountered. It had bullets that scattered after they were shot. The one he shot broke into many small fragments. She avoided all but one which became lodged in her eye. She shook her head furiously trying to dislodge it. "At least white fox. You are mine." Said the hunter taking aim again. Akira did the only thing she could. She ran off blindly into the woods. Storm clouds began to gather in the sky.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I finally landed, hopefully out of sight of the conflicting members. I growled slightly, but I felt powerless.. no, that wasn't true. I could feel nearly limitless power inside me, but I couldn't use it.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"Now who ever said I was a mage?" I grinned.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 05:45 PM
OOC: What the heck are you talking about Shiney? XD
IC: While he was distracted, I continuosly slammed against a wall, attempting to break the urn. After 3 or 4 blows, it opened up, spilling its contents, and allowing my freedom. I quickly gathered up the remains of his collection, and scattered them into the fire, before making a dash for the door. I was still unaware of the illusion however, since I was so caught up in the moment.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Mage, in it's loosest definition, is anyone who can command magic, such as yourself." I said, smothering the fire with a thought. I didn't have to worry about the demon, he'd learned his lesson, or would as soon as he saw himself.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"Mage is too losely a term. It implies one who commands magic in general. I assure you however, that my magic is very, very specific."

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Akira stopped runing near a creek. She jumped in and started trying to wash the bit of metal out of her eye. It was hard but she finally managed it. She slippped out of the stream and started looking for the hunter. She was mad. The clouds abouve began to gather more quickly. Suaddenly she spotted some people,demon, ect. She stopped and hid to hear what they were saying.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 05:57 PM
After escaping the strange building, I entered a strange village, filled with things I had never seen before. True terror set in however, when I saw my reflection in a window.
A cat demon, with white hair and pink ears, as well as a pink cat tail, stood before me, and it mimiced everything I did. The worst part was, the fact that it was a girl, wearing a strange black outfit, that made me feel uncomfortable. This caused me to look at myself, and I almost fainted from the shock.

"I'm going to kill him!" I yelled, shocked by my voice, as I ran as fast as my legs could carry me back to the house. I could tell it wasn't real, by the way I could still run as fast.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"All right, but if you're going to try to kill me, might I ask if there's a reason you're targetting me rather than someone with more power?" i asked, running through possible escapes i could use in my mind, none of them seemed feesable however...

~Ozy~
December 7th, 2004, 06:03 PM
I could leave the tower now, and not miss anything, thanks to my impish observer. I stepped through a door, into the room I used for astrology and astronomy and quickly took off through the open window, soaring over the majestic peaks as I looked for anything else of intrest. Not much, the requsite villages, cities, and farmlands. Nothing unusual. I glided silently over a running figure, apparently female and not entirely human. There was a whif of magic about them, though. Mystra would be intrested in such a creature.

Pogiforce-14
"Because taunting you is so much more fun." I grinned. "Besides, I found a better way to torment you. Tell me," I said as I came up beside a pile of gold, running my hands over it. "How much do you think this stack of riches is worth?"

parallelzero
"Why you little!" I yelled as I crashed through the window, some glass shards piercing my skin. "Take off this illusion right now!!!"
I found his collection, and took out a knife, cutting them into pieces rapidly. "You will pay for this!!!"
What I didn't cut up, I through out the window and into the fire. I was blinded by rage, and the evnts of my near past, as they had been horrible ones.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Quite a lot, however, I invest in different assets. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with someone who isn't trying to make my life miserable." I said, and once again, dissapeared, though everything else stayed. "this will be interesting..." I thought to myself, waiting to see how the... "Thing" would react to my so-called 'dissapearance.'

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I was still cutting up his collection, despite his absense.
"He'll pay dearly..." I laughed as I began to throw around furniture after destroying the rest of the collection.
I didnt intend on stopping until every last thing was destroyed.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I knew it was a bluff. He left his collection all right there, and I knew he wouldn't be happy when he got back.

As I continued running my hands over his collection, his urns, his scrolls, his riches, acid oozed form my fingertips, quickly dissolving and eating away at it all. I smiled and intertained the thought of what his face would look like when he realizes I just melted everything in his house.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 06:14 PM
i would have been biting my tounge, if I had one as I saw the destruction going on, but I managed to keep from revealing myself simply by telling myself over and over. "It's better to be in poverty than a grave..."

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Oh come now, you'r actually going ot let me get away with this?" I goaded him, shouting out to the air. " you're willing to let me burn everything to your name, force you to start over from square one, an impoverished dragon with nothing but the scales on his back? Where's that dragon pride?" I scoffed. By now everything was dissolved fetid matter, ooze on teh floor. It seeped into teh cracks of the wood and tarnish it a disgusting shade of green. Teh smell was atrotious, but over the years I had learned to deal with it. I stood there smiling in my cloak and hood, seeing if this so called dragon would crack and come from hiding.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"What pride?" I thought to myself with no small deal of melancholy. "I gave that up when I took up my hobby, and I still say it's worth it." I thought, and waited for either the thing, or the demon to leave.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I of course didn't want to leave until I could bask in the misery I caused. So naturally, I decided to wait. Lord knows I could outwait the dragon. I leant up against the wall and sat down on the floor, pulling the hood down lower over my eyes and letting my head slump down to my chest as I waited.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I struggled with it, and eventually buckled up my pants, before continuing to destroy everything in site. I ignored that creature, since I didn't give a rats butt about him.

After I destroyed everything I thought of value, I left. I needed to find that dragon, for the sake of my pride, and the pride of my pack.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 06:27 PM
After the demon had managed to run a good distance, I said out loud "Now, where were we? Ah, yes... I still need to punish you for destroying my collection." I said, preparing some minor spells. I wasn't about to do anything trackable, but I had every intention of getting even with the demon.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"I have to thank you for speaking aloud." I grinned. "It was rather hard to place you, but it made it all the easier following the sound of your voice. I pointed my finger and a beam of energy lanced out and went straight for his hiding spot.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"I have to thank you for speaking aloud." I grinned. "It was rather hard to place you, but it made it all the easier following the sound of your voice. I pointed my finger and a beam of energy lanced out and went straight for his hiding spot.

OOC: I was talking to LP there, sorry, I suppose i should have made that clear.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I could have sworn I had heard someone, but decided it was nothing and continued on my way. I NEEDED to find a way to break this illusion, and as soon as demonly possible. If I was still at home, I could find the pack mage, but there didnt appear to be anyone like that here.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 06:35 PM
ooc: Doesn't matter. He pretended to sleep, when he was actually focusing on your essence. He couldn't place it though without a sound wave. ANd you provided it for him. :P

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Hmm, you must not have heard me. Well, this will get your attention." I said, working one of the simplest spells there was, as the best came unbuckled, tripping him. "Now, what shall I do to make sure you don't try anything like that again?" I asked in a sarcastic voice, though i was very careful to mask my actual location.

EDIT: OOC: But he's kind of beyond the regular sound wave's area, he's with LP's char.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Since he refused to dodge my beam which had homed in on him, it sturkc him square in teh back. I had followed it to find his location. "Thought you could hide, eh? " I grinned. "I won't leave you alone until I get the satisfaction I desire. and that is to feel your misery. I can already tell by the vibes coming off of you that you saw me destroy your precious hoard. That useless pocket change is now, of course, a useless puddle of slop in that old house." I laughed. " sometimes I amaze even myself."

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"You! Where are you, you perverted dragon!" I yelled as I buckled my pants back up.
"Drop the illusion now! Or else!"
My tails swayed back and forth ferociously as I yelled, not that I knew why.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 06:44 PM
"Or else what?" I asked, finally starting to feel a bit better. I would enjoy tormenting this person until they had payed the full price of destroying my collection! I began thinking of new ways to torment him, a few were mean and injust even by my standards...

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"Taking your pain out on the demon, huh?" I grinned. "Try taking this pain out on him." I pressed my hand against his back and as I did, acid began eating through his scales and burning his flesh.

With my acid burning a whole int ohis back, I jumped up so I was right by his ear. "tell me: Have you seen the grim reaper before?" I laughed.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"Or else I'll..." I froze as I couldn't think of anything. "Or else I'll..." I repeated, still not sure of a reply.
"Ah screw it, just CHANGE ME BACK!!"

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"No, I think I'll let you stay that way for a while. You need to learn not to destroy others' property, especially when that other knows magic!" I said, working a very simple spell to make my point.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 06:53 PM
ooc: Okay shieny, since you obviously are ignoring me, I'm going ot let you know how to get my character off your back since you apparently haven't thought of it. yet. He wants the dragon to get mad. Let him get mad, give chase, my character will laugh and disappear and think he did something clever and leave him alone. If oyu wnat me to give you some slack, then that's teh way to do it. Otherwise I'll ahve to keep torturing your character, whether you aknowledge it or not. :\

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Something was wrong now, I had lost my connection with the wind. This wasn't an illusion anymore.
"What did you do!" I shouted as I tried to run, but with no connection with the wind, I had little to no strength. "I SAID WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 06:57 PM
OOC: Thank you pogi, that's all I was waiting for.

IC: I didn't bother answering the demon, I had had enough of that thing. I dropped my illusion of one of the many bracelets the demon wore, and stared down the creature with my eyes aflame. "I have had enough of you! You invade my home, destroy my wealth, and now you will not even let me enjoy tormenting my prey? BEGONE!" I screamed, using an advanced spell, causing blades to appear above and fall down directly at the creature.

Pogiforce-14
December 7th, 2004, 06:59 PM
ooc: I gotta go. My mom is being a pain.

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"Change me back!" I shouted now that he was visible, even though I knew it was no good. The cat ears on the top of my head began to twitch violently. "Do you know how much pain the creature you have changed me to has caused me? Do you! I lost everything because of one!"
I felt funny though, I didn't feel anything like usual...

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"You be quiet." i said, turning back to the demon, "I've felt more pain than you are ever likely to, so don't talk to me about it." I said, and as far as the demon could tell, I had "dissapeared" like before. "Now how shall I torment you next?" i pondered to myself, when I had a very, very, evil idea.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 08:56 PM
<oh, for pete's sake. you'd think a dragon would be better than pitiful acts of revenge.> I said with my mind-voice, as I lacked the ability of human speech. It was strange.. The mind-voice came naturally, but I didn't recall learning such an ability..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 08:59 PM
"Who-? Who's there?" I asked, looking around. I had been caught off guard by the fact that I hadn't even noticed anyone else coming close, and had completely forgoten about both the demon and the creature, my attention diverted to this new person, albeit I couldn't be sure if it was a person, because I didn't see them.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:03 PM
I came out into the light, but only to the point where my head, neck, and front claws were visable. <too busy with your latest toy to notice an intruder. it's a pity.> I said with a growl. My tail lashed, though not showing in the light.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 09:09 PM
I was stunned momentarily by the dragon when I saw her, but then shook my head, and told myself it was just the suprise of seeing another dragon. "Well, to tell the truth, I'm as much human as i am dragon, that happens when you spend as much time as I have as one." I said, relaxing slightly, though I was still ready to flee if she showed signs she was aboput to attack...

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:14 PM
<It figures.> I said, shifting into a cat-like position. <you remind me of someone.> I finished, not adding that I couldn't remember who..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 09:17 PM
"Really?" I asked, relaxing a bit more now, she didn't seem to be ready to attack. "Who might that be?" I asked, before I realized how ridiculous this was-just chatting with another dragon out in the open like this. I decided that after she responded, I'd offer lodging in my mountain, so much as it was.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Finally, after a few moments, I remembered the flames, and a picture of a dragon, his scales a glittering gold, breathing white hot flames. After a moment, I decided to attempt projecting the picture into his mind. <you remind me of my brethren, Fire. Though my memories of him are clouded>

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"Your memories- sorry, this is no place to be asking you these things." I apologized. "Perhaps we could go to my mountain, it isn't all that much, but it's safer than out here in the open." I said, thinking about what she had said. I was no healing mage, let alone in the mind, but I might be able to help her, I couldn't be sure though.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:29 PM
<If you wish. But know this. Harm me, and there will be nothing between you and my fury.> I said with a growl. I could feel what almost was like a block in my mind, that I couldn't get rid of, and behind it were the memories that I desired.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 09:32 PM
"I have no intention of doing any harm to you, I swear." I said, before unfurling my wings, and taking off at a relatively slow pace, then I turned my head and called back to her "Follow me, it's not very far form here."

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Withen moments, I had already taken off, and I noticed that at the least, I was more agile than him while airborne, and faster. It was a rather interesting observation, and I intended to see why later.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Soon, the mountain came into sight, and as we neared it, I said to her "It's not really all that much, but I'm happy there, or at least I was before that thing came and destroyed most of my posessions." I explained to her as i began to descend slowly.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:50 PM
I muttered something about dragons and un-acceptable behavior, as I chose to enter a spiraling glide, pretty much ensuring that I'd get to fly longer. I liked flying for some reason..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 09:55 PM
I landed by the gate, which swung open as I reached it, and waited for her to land. I still had some tools left here, I might be able to figure out why her memories were blocked, but I had still lost most of my possesions, including my collection. "Oh well, I'll just have to start over..."

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Finally realising I couldn't stay in the air (to my dissapointment) I landed rather quickly, not noticing that the last 3 feet of my tail had faded to a literal cloud white. in fact, it was a chain of clouds, controled by my mind just as my actual tail had been. All of this, however, had gone un-noticed by me.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"That's quite a talent you have there." I remarked, nodding my head at her tail, and stepping just inside the gate so that I could begin drawing power from the mountain. I had been rather drained by the days events, and I looked outside at the sunset, once again partially stunned by her, but I didn't even know it this time.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 10:09 PM
I glansed back at my tail, as it slowly reformed back into my scales, and I followed the male, considerably un-interested in the proceedings. Al I cared about, was what seemed to be my only companion. the sky.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I walked down the hall, and turned into a different room a little ways farther down the main hall, one much larger, and fit for dragons. "So, I believe we left off with something about your memories?" I asked her as i walked into the room, which was made of a light, almost white marble, and filled with heaps of gold, not really a part of my hoard, but for use as furniture.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 10:16 PM
<I think it's pointless to try and get me to remember. Sometimes memories are best left forgotten.> I said, immediatly retreating to aginst the wall. I was claustrophobic, I had to admit. Though I didn't realise that until just now.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 10:21 PM
"Well if you'd rather not remember, that's fine." i said, as I lay down on some gold, when I noticed that she seemed to be upset by something. "What's wrong?" i asked, wondering if there was something I had done to put her at unease.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 10:31 PM
<claustrophobia.> i said simply, laying down, my tail thrashing. Now my mind was bringing up images of the flight, even though it was breif, it had felt glorious..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 10:34 PM
"Well, there are some huge rooms a bit lower, though they're not as festive, would you prefer to go there?" I asked. what kind of host would I be if i didn't do everything possible for my guest?

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 10:39 PM
<I'm fine. Considerably.> I said, taking into effects I was in the company of a male dragon that was virtually a stranger to me, and I still didn't remember who I was, or what I was supposed to be doing..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 10:43 PM
"Well then," I said, standing back up. "I don't believe we ere ever properly introduced. My name is smaug, journeyman level mage, and master level illusionist." i said, lowering myself in the draconic version of a bow.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 10:48 PM
I paused a moment, realising that in all reality, I was nameless.. then I remembered how somebody that I couldn't really remember told me that when I had forgotten something, it was normally with me the moment i woke up. I recalled the memory, and in a short bow, I said <you may call me Cirrus.>

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 10:51 PM
"It's truly a pleasure to meet you, cirrus." I said, before my own hunger reminded me that once again, I was being impolite. "Is there anything I can get for you to eat or drink?" I asked, already bringing up a spell to allow me to access my food stores from where I was.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 10:57 PM
<nah. These claws arn't just for looks, you know> I said, shifting my front claws so that they made a grating sound as they moved along the ground, like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 11:05 PM
"I don't doubt it." I said, summoning a piece of paper, which I read for a moment, before folding it and tucking it under one of my scales. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 11:08 PM
<yeah, you could tell me what the heck that was.> I said, regarding the peice of aper. His fault for putting an object into my vision, so my curiosity would reign supreme..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 11:12 PM
"This?" I asked, taking the paper back out. "Just a spell I've been trying to memorize off and on for the last week." I said, unfolding it. I doubted she could read the archaic script, but if she wanted to see it, i had no reason to withhold it.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 11:20 PM
I looked at it for a moment, and even if I couldn't read it, Something in my mind responded to it, revealing yet another memory.

"please.. you mustn't do this.. the world depends on you!" a mind-voice said, pleading for release.. A dark green dragon, who's scales glittered as though by candlelight.. he looked like a giant mountain.. "You're supposed to save the world, not destroy it!" I heard that same voice say.

"get out of my way!" I heard another voice say. My own. I saw, obviously from my point of view, my claws dig into the paleish underside of his neck... Suddenly, I heard a more musical voice in my mind. "Earth! Don't worry, I'll help you!" as a beautiful blue dragon slammed into me, knocking me away from the brown dragon she called Earth...

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 11:23 PM
I noticed that she seemed to be in a trance. I could have tried probing her thoughts, but not only would that be rudest of the rude, but if she knew magic, she'd know about it, and could defend against it. I waited a moment, and when she didn't snap out of it, I asked "Is something the matter?"

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 11:30 PM
I could hear the dragon called Earth talking to the blue one. "Water, she's out of control! we've got to get out of here!" and even while Earth said that, I heard water, "please,-" right before i was inturrupted by Smaug's voice. I mentally cursed, as i had a feeling that the one named Water had been about to say my actual name. That would be something to elaborate on later..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 11:35 PM
"Hello? Are you all right?" I asked, now really worried. I wasn't the type to be upset at this sort of thing, I wouldn't have blinked if my uncle dropped dead in front of me, but there was something about this girl...

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 11:38 PM
I shook my head, saying <I'm fine. Sorry about that. spaced out, I guess.> Though I wished he hadn't inturrupted me, it could have revealed crucial information..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 11:39 PM
"You're sure you're fine?" i asked. "If there's anything, I mean anything I can do..." I said, trailing off.

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 11:48 PM
<I'm fine.. if not a bit frustrated.> I said, laying back down, trying to get comfortable. But today, such a thing was non-existant..

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 11:50 PM
"All right." I said, though I was still doubtfull. I rolled over onto my back, and began reading through the spell again, one like this could help me build up my collection to it's former glory very quickly...

Flygon trainer
December 7th, 2004, 11:55 PM
I watched him for a moment, realising how he looked like an over-grown puppy while on his back. Though I would never tell him this, he looked rather.... cute, to say the least.

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 11:57 PM
I had been reading the spell over and over again, attempting to memorize it, I was so intent upon doing so that I didn't even notice when i dozed off.. Or when I rolled over next to Cirrus in my sleep...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Normally, I would have yelled at him for getting too close to me, but for now, I could feel the heat radiating off him, and it soothed me, and relaxed me enough to the point where i just leaned aginst him, and dozed off without thinking.

Pogiforce-14
December 8th, 2004, 03:30 AM
ooc: I kind of wish you guys would stop doing that. You know: Making for or five pages between just the two of you. :\

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 03:47 AM
OOC: yes, it tends to be rather time-consuming to read it all, especially since I only get half an hour in the morning.
IC: I fell to the ground, almost in tears, which was way out of my personality. "I'm going to kill him for this!" I yelled, recalling my past once again. "I stand no chance like this though..."

Dragon Paw
December 8th, 2004, 05:30 AM
I sighed. I didn't want my access barred from anywhere. I absolutely hated that. I fought the teleportation spell to the point it broke but instead of me ending up back where I was in the dragons' home, i remained where I was for I had no wish to break the actual teleporting part of the spell. I was now free to go where I wished. I sighed again, realizing I had nowhere to go. I merely stared at the mountain, slowly becoming thirstier and thirstier. I turned my gaze back to the cactus. It was pretty. I then turned my gaze back on the mountain to stare at it to pass the time.

Amy-chan
December 8th, 2004, 07:30 AM
OOC:Just great. I'm lost again. And I need to go to school in thirteen minutes.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 08:51 AM
OOC: Well, take it from my POV. You think i enjoy returning home from school to find 7 pages and i havn't even gotten my entrance post? Well, I don't.

Pogiforce-14
December 8th, 2004, 09:13 AM
ooc: Well then think of it this way. Seven people enjoying the RP at the sake of one, and one enjoying the RP at the sake of many. Hmmm...

ic: I had grown tired bothering the dragon. He had left anyway, and I was tired of chasing him. Instead,I landed on teh ground and walked along the street. I was in another city anyway. Perhaps I could find something to entertain myself.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 09:23 AM
OOC: Fine, I concede defeat.

GVG
December 8th, 2004, 11:32 AM
OOC: wow, 9 pages while I was gone. That's a whole lo you know. I did not really think of going so fast in the beginning, but it's fine that way.

IC: Alrik was disturbed by strange dreams. Wild dragons, incredibly powerful mages, shapeshifters and all those creatures he has never seen before. Everything seemed unreal, magical, even impossible.
"... and that's what awaits you, Alrik" said the magician of the Barbarian tribe shaking Alrik's shoulder. The giant opened his eyes slowly, not surprised at all when he saw the magician sitting in front of him. The barbarian stood up, nodded and headed straight for the smith. He had to prepare for his journey. It was not a quest for conquest, nor one for banishing evil. It was a journey that was shrouded in mystery. As the only one who would represent his tribe, Alrik had to travel thousands of miles on foot, in order to survive, and bring evidence of the dragons. They were not his enemies. On the contrary, they could prove a powerful ally in this unsteady world, shaken by darkness and evil.
A rumor has passed from mouth to mouth that Diablo, the Prime Evil, the ruler of Hell, was gathering his demon legions, and was preparing to launch a major attack on the forces of Heaven. The weak balance between Heaven and Hell was beginning to crack. It was up to earthly creatures to determine the end of the battle. If that battle was to be in their lifetime, the Barbarians would do everything possible to defend the angels against the threacherous plans of the Three Evils. They had sent him on a quest to search for allies, who would join in case a war started.
Alrik visited the smith, a wonderful chap named Harad. He was thought to be one of the strongest men among all Barbarians. Alrik was on the same level, although he used his strength in battle rather than for forging weapons and armor. He told Harad that he was about to leave, and the smith took the sword, the armor,the shield, the gauntlets, the battle boots, and all the necessary equipment Alrik needed.
After preparing to leave, Alrik felt that he had to inform one last person for his departure - his son. He kneeled by the bed and kissed his four year old "wee" boy as he called him. Alrik did not want to stay any longer, as he was supposed to wake him up and tell him what he was up to. He left the town late at night, in his full armor, bearing the powerful amulet of the High lord. It was meant to give him strength and resistance in battle. After the city gate closed silently behind him, he set off east in search for the dragons.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 01:39 PM
OOC: sorry about that GVG. I should have warned you that these kinds of RPs move very fast.

IC: I shifted slightly, while still sleeping, and my sub-councous mind brought up memories. Problem was, they wern't mine.

"Go away!" I heard a girl yell.. I was like an invisable precence in the room. I glansed around, noticing this seemed much like a mansion. Suddenly, footsteps outside the room drew my attention. "Cynda.. I'm sorry.. I honestly have never felt this way about anyone else.. please, let me in." I could sence the girl's resolve, as she attempted to hide from the deep, seductive voice that called her. I shifted nervously, there was nothing i could do. After a while, the person outside the room continued, saying "I really think that I've fallen in love.. we could have a future together.. just you and me.." I tried to mentally call to the girl, but she couldn't hear me, as she got up, compelled by the voice, and moved toward the door...

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 02:05 PM
<OOC>Can I be caught up right quick? School and all.<OOC>

Sylphiel
December 8th, 2004, 02:11 PM
OOC: Not sure what I'm gonna do with my character, yet...but I'll at least make an intro post for her. o_o

IC: The lone gryphon wandered around, looking for any signs of familiar life. Maltha wasn't quite sure how she'd gotten here; all she knew was that she had fallen asleep somewhere, after deciding to take a small nap...and had woken up somewhere else. Here, to be more exact. Problem was, she didn't know where "here" was...

Had someone decided to play a prank on her? That wouldn't have been anything new...she heard of pranks being pulled on members of her flock all the time. If that had indeed happened, then woe to whoever had done it to her, for she wasn't in any mood for that. At all.

Maltha let out a screeching cry - a cry used among her home flock to call to others, should they be around. She hadn't seen anybody around, but maybe they were still out there? She stood still, listening for any return calls...and heard nothing.

Well, that clinched it for her - wherever her flock was, they certainly weren't around here. Maltha sighed and hung her head for a moment...and then lifted it back up. What in the world was she sighing for? And what if someone else managed to see her being all mopey? Now that wouldn't do!

She started to run, and flap her wings - and was airborne within a moment. If she couldn't find anyone around here...then what was stopping her from going out to find anyone? Absolutely nothing. Even if she couldn't find her flock, maybe she could at least find someone who knew about them...

Pogiforce-14
December 8th, 2004, 03:54 PM
I spent the next half an hour walking by myself. And that was when the internal conflict started.

I can't believe we just did that. I thought. He did nothing to deserve that.

So what if he didn't. All that matters is myself. Anyone else is just a source of entertainment.

my existence is no more important than anyone elses, and I had no right to do that to him.

When one has an existence like mine, it takes presidence over others. when you can't eat, can't sleep... can't die... Morals no longer matter. They're theories for the mortals.

Still, I should turn this curse of mine into a gift and help instead of harm. Hardly a day into this new world and I've killed a man and empoverished a dragon.

It was their own fault.

How?

It just was.

By now I was really confused. ever since I.... That incident.... I had developed a rather split personality. and it had often comes to times like this: Where the two sides of my mind argued amongst themselves so much it was hard to know at the time exactly which side I was favoring.

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 04:04 PM
OOC: Id give you a recap TAD, but im not quite sure, XD

IC: "There's no way I'd beat that dragon in my current state..." I sighed to myself as I entered a forest. "I have nothing that could beat it. Maybe if I found a mentor. Someone I could learn from."
The longer I stayed like this, the weirder I felt. My tail flicked back and forth as I walked, and my ears twitched at every noise. I was deep in the forest now, and muttered to myself constantly, "Where could I find someone like that?"

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I'd been tailing the girl foer a while now, flapping comfortably along behind her. I landed almost silently nearby, in a small clearing. My instructions were quite simple, find and identify magic, and where impossible, improve it. Stepping towards the girl, I said "A mentor? I can provide, if you're willing."

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 04:35 PM
I hissed as I heard a voice behind me, and flung around. What I was now confronting was a very odd creature, kinda creepy. Then again, take a male wolf demon and change him into a female cat demon, and say that isnt odd.
"Who are you!?" I demanded as I looked him over again. "And in what way can you help me?"

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Forgive my manners" I said, dropping into a sweeping bow as I spread my wings wide. Once I returned to a standing position (my head almost brushing the branches or a nearby oak), I added "My name is Draconis Sunsoar. I'm the archmage of Icewind Dale. I've been looking for a pupil for a while now."

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Of course, I didnt know what an archmage was, or even what Icewind Dale was, but decided not to let it show.
"I'm David." I said as I listened to the wind. I still had no contact with it, my powers truly were gone. "I'm a Wolf Demon. Well, was a Wolf Demon. What exactly can I learn from you if I was to go with you?"

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Magic. All of it. Spells that can fell a mountain in one casting. Sorcery, the ability to summon the creatures of the Abyss to your aid, bend them to your will. Necromancy. within minutes, you could have the dead at your beck and call. Psionics, controlling the minds of any weaker than you. The only thing I cannot teach you are clerical abilities. Intrested?"

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"Definately!" I said firmly as my tail swayed back and forth faster now. "But what do you get out of all this? I see nothing that you may want through what you've told me. There must be a reason."

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I smiled, baring teeth that were steadialy growin sharper as I said "The knowledge that I'm furthering the study of magic. You see, I'm a Chosen of Mystra, godess of magic. If I can add to her power, I'm doing my job. Let's go to my tower, I'm ready for a seat and something to drink." Clasping David's shoulder, I activated my third and final preset teleportation spell and rerappeared in my main library, on the fourth floor of my tower.

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Where am I now?" I murmered as I looked around me. And what did I get myself into?
"What did you mean by 'add to her power'" I asked as I glared at it.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I woke up later, I had no idea how much time had passed, though. I looked for what had caused me to wake up, when I noticed that I was laying next to Cirrus! I then noticed that she was shaking in her sleep, she seemed to be having a nightmare, so I gently placed one hand on her her shoulder, and shook her gently, trying to wake her up...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:15 PM
The girl opened the door despite my mental objections, and almost immediatly, vampire fangs sunk into her neck. She called for help, trying to shove the vampire off her. "Earth, helpme!" one of her pleas got to my system. without thinking, I responded <he cannot help you, but I can.> and what seemed like a mighty gust of wind, he was gone.

Snapping back to reality, I almost immediatly lashed out at Smaug without thinking, as the immediate real thought was way too close!

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Wha?!" I shouted, literally jumpign out of the way with speed that one wouldn't expect of a dragon my size, but I still wasn't quick enough, as her claws went through my scales easily, but didn't go much deeper...

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:19 PM
OOC: Sorry guys but I'm alot more than lost. It's tiome to say good bye.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Once I realised just who it was I had lashed out at, I requlenished my claws, and retreated slightly, saying "sorry about that, I thought you were.. somebody else.."

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"No problem, I can understand... Reflex action." I said, but trailed off as I summoned an ice pack to place over the deep scratch marks she had given me, only wincing slightly when the cold cloth touched them.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:29 PM
i lowered my head slightly, no longer meeting his eyes, and instead focused on my claws, where the blood was still dripping off them. Suddenly, I rememberd the sea blue dragon, gettign stabbed so her blood could help a human, though I didn't space out this time.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I pulled the ice pack from my scales after a whie, and checked to see if the bleeding had stopped. When I was sure it had, I sent it back to the cold room with another spell, before looking back up at cirrus. "You're sure you're okay?"

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:36 PM
<I'm fine. Just a nightmare, that's all> i said, trying to convince myself as well as him. i didn't know what time it was, but one thing I knew was, I couldn't stay here. I had to find someplace to fly.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"All right," I said, before stretching my wings until they hit the edges of the room. "I think I need to have a bit of excersize, would you mind joining me for a flight?" I asked her, hoping she wouldn't mind at all...

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"You're in my tower, one of the libraries" I replied, smiling. "And by add to her power, well, Mystra is a being of magic. The more magic is used, the stronger she grows. My duty is to see to it that she does."

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I couldn't really figure out a way to word an answer, so I sent over one of my minor abilities, a feeling of assent. I kept my won wings folded, though I could sence my tail dissapearing into it's cloud shape.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Well then, I said, chuckling "Let's go!" And without hesitation, I turned around, and walked out into the main hall towards the gate, taking off as soon as I was on the other side.

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Okay..." I replied. I felt better now that I understood what he was talking about. "I hope you don't need me to know what I'm capable of however, since I have no clue what I can do at all like this. The secrets of this form are currently hidden from me."
I brushed my bangs out of my face and thought to myself, Why did I have to be put in such uncomfortable, and there is even clothing hidden under the clothing? WHat are people like around here?

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I followed him, careful not to step on his tail, and when I felt the fresh air, i immediatly took off, managing to gain altitude faster than Smaug was without much effort.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I grinned when I realized she had managed to outrun me, and almost without thinking, altered my form enough, I was still the same shape, but much smaller, and a glossy, dark green. I managed to catch up to Cirrus as far as altitude went, though it took a lot of effort, even in this form. Once I had reached her, I said "I've seen that you have at least some magic power, and I couldn't help but wonder, is there any reason you haven't used it yet?"

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"I don't need to know any such, all that the magecraft requires is a willingness to learn. Allow me to show you around." I got up, and after pouring myself another small glass of wine, exited the library.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:57 PM
<to be honest, I don't know.> I said, heading to a nearby (from the air at least) ocean. I flew at a high speed just above the waves, and a mental call brought dolphins to the surface, as they did thier best to keep either with or in front of me. After a bit, I gained altitude again, not caring if smaug was near or not.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I was doing my best to keep up, even though this form was a fast flyer, I was still having trtouble. "What... do you mean, you don't know?" I huffed, trying to ask without slowing down.

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"Okay..." I said as I followed him, my tail whipping back on forth again. "Is there anywhere I could find a change of clothes later?" I asked as I continued to follow his lead, "These clothes are too tight for my taste, and I'd like to find some that fit my liking for this form."

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 06:07 PM
<just what i said. Whatever powers i may have had are gone.> I said, before looking down, and noticing some humans below, watched until I realised what they were. <dragon slayers!> I shouted, but it was too late. One of them had already fired what was very much like an arrow, but designed to peirce and tear my wing. It looked like it had hit home when I literally dissapeared, and appreared again after it had gone past where my wing was.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 06:09 PM
After I saw that cirrus was okay, I immidiately dived, intending not to douse them with fire, but cast an entrancing spell when I was close enough that would put them all into a stupor, allowing me to deal with them at my liesure.

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"I'll find you a set of robes" I said offhandedly, adding "We just left oine of the libraries, obviously. Across the hall is where I keep the various staves and wands I've found that I don't keep on my person." I mounted the spiral staircase to the right, beckoning to David.