PDA

View Full Version : Left or Right??

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 6th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Are you right handed,or left handed??...Or are you both??

For me,I'm right handed. :D

Eliana
December 6th, 2004, 06:12 PM
A leftie, and darn proud of it. XD

Kayleigh
December 6th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I'm 100% left-handed. ^_^; I can't and don't like to use my right hand at all, though I'm stuck using a right-handed mouse on my computer anyway because everyone else in my family is right-handed. I don't mind it that much, though. I actually like being a lefty; it makes me a little more unique in a way!

And may I add a poll? It might be easier to keep track of the answers if we had one.

[EDIT] Nevermind, she added one!

Eliana
December 6th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Lol, same here Kayleigh XD

Sylphiel
December 6th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I'm right-handed. I can do a bit of stuff with my left hand, though...but not nearly enough for me to consider myself ambidextrous.

Mari
December 6th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Me ish ambidextrous! =P I was originally right handed, but ever since I broke my right wrist a couple *coughfivecough* times, I started using the left.

ryan
December 6th, 2004, 06:36 PM
i'm right handed... but! my left leg is stronger. so when i'm doing long jump and stuff i go off my left leg. in volleyball i swing with both arms just to throw people off. so i can use either hand... but i'm really better with my right, and naturaly i'm a right

rampage333
December 6th, 2004, 06:39 PM
im both handed heh koool huh... XD
when i play tennis throough when i was 7yr old
i learnt to play two hands tats y i use right to do work more often lol
my left hand takes food lol :laugh:

Miyu-chan
December 6th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I'm like 100% Right handed. xD; Couldn't use my left at anything else but grabbing stuff. n_n; Wish I could use both though. ;P

Miya902
December 6th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I'm right handed, and even though the mouse on my computer is on the left, I use my right to use it. So I'm strectly a righty.

Cassie-chan
December 6th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I'm right-handed. Everything's made for us right-handers. :P But left-handers are unique. ;.;

Kyosuke
December 6th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I'm right handed, the majority of hand things I do is with my right hand but I do some other things with my left hand too..... *can't think of anything right now XD* but there are some things like when I play sports.

Even my right arm is stronger then my left one, and seemingly I do more heavy lifting with my left.

Eliana
December 6th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Well, to tell you the truth, I think I am ambidextrious, to a certain extent. See, I play some sports better with my right =P

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 6th, 2004, 07:36 PM
[EDIT] Nevermind, she added one!
Umm,I'm a guy,lol.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 07:57 PM
I'm 100% righ handed. My left is completely useless, unless grabbing or picking things up.

Brittany
December 6th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Lefties are always right!
*leaves with a sense of pride*

AZSupraT
December 6th, 2004, 08:20 PM
I am right handed, and I am probabally the most un-corrdinated person w/my left hand to ever live

*~Ashley~*
December 6th, 2004, 08:37 PM
I'm a righty. I can't use my left for much, although I'd like to be able to use it. Somehow I always get stuck sitting on the left side of someone who's a lefty so our elbows always bump. -_-;

deathbyalice
December 6th, 2004, 08:59 PM
I'm right handed, but my bf is left handed.

digi-kun
December 6th, 2004, 09:18 PM
I do believe am both, mainly after i broke the right arm running into a metal pole...I had to rely on the left for that time, put it simply, im good with my right, but my left's stronger...dunno why...

Ryoutarou
December 7th, 2004, 12:28 AM
I'm right handed, but usally my left arm is better lifting and stuff, like it's more delacete 0o. If I had to I could use my left arm and hand, when I was younger I had this phobia that I would lose my right arm from drawing to much, so I taught myself to write and draw with leftie....course it took a couple of years and I still can't make out what I'm writing,lol.

Spectrum
December 7th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Well, I'm a right-hander, even though I tend to use both hands equally. But for writing and stuff, I use my right hand.

TRIFORCE89
December 7th, 2004, 05:44 AM
I'm left handed impaired. LOL I'm a righty.

Cherrim
December 7th, 2004, 05:48 AM
I'm right handed.

o_O; I'm actually kinda surprised there are so many of us. *pokes the small number next to lefties* =x

Asher
December 7th, 2004, 05:49 AM
O_o; I'm left-handed. I almost NEVER use my right hand. Possibly a few times for picking things up, or for typing. XD; I love being a leftie! o.o; Though I wish I was a bothie...

IceKitten
December 7th, 2004, 05:49 AM
SURPRISE!!!!!111oneoneone

I'm right handed :P

Pincushion
December 7th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Im right but I play Guitar with l e f t.

IceKitten
December 7th, 2004, 06:35 AM
O_o; I'm left-handed. I almost NEVER use my right hand. Possibly a few times for picking things up, or for typing. XD; I love being a leftie! o.o; Though I wish I was a bothie...
]00 mean Ambidextrous ^_________^

My dad is Ambidextrous

Lizzie
December 7th, 2004, 07:20 AM
i'm right handed, i draw a lot so when my right hand can't be used i practice with my left, hmm i might be a little bit of left handed, but not more than right handed ^_^;;

IceKitten
December 7th, 2004, 07:37 AM
I totally can't write with my left hand, my right hand overpowers it a lot o.O

T3hCoM
December 7th, 2004, 11:07 AM
I am from the small fraction of the population that's left-handed and proud of it! I only use my right hand when I use scissors.

Mr Cat Dog
December 7th, 2004, 11:54 AM
I'm the only right-handed member of my family... which makes it pretty weird. I always go on about how lefties would have been burnt in medieval times... but then they just ignore me for the rest of the day XD

My dad's kind ambidextrous... but he still uses his left hand for most things.

Intuition
December 7th, 2004, 12:04 PM
I'm right handed.. But I can use both my legs for soccer :)

Teara
December 7th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I'm zort of both =o I uze my right hand for writing, but I can do almozt anything elze with either handz.
I don't care that I can't write with my left hand, it makez the bezt chicken zcratch =P

*Chikorita*
December 7th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I'm a leftie all the way. XD Well for writing anyway, I sitll use my righthand for stuff, like anyone else would. XD

Silly Sentret
December 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Rightie all da way! ^_^
Although, I'm trying to work on being ambidextreous, but that only happens when I'm typing. xD

carrielynn
December 7th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I'm right handed. I can write with my left, but it doesn't look good enough for me. =P

Shana
December 7th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I'm a rightie and proud of it! =D

jynx
December 8th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Don't know....

I write,draw use cut stuff with left,
I play sports, saw metals, use computer mouse with right
I sew, stitch, eat, with both...

Intuition
December 9th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Most ppl are right here ^^ Me 2! :D

HereticSteel
December 9th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Im ambi- and ampi- dextorous, Ican write with my left and right hand, and I can play football equally well with both feet!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
December 9th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I am right-handed. I have an ambidetrous buddy, but she only uses right hand.

Kayleigh
December 9th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Umm,I'm a guy,lol.Oh! Oops, I'm sorry! O_O I knew that you were a boy, but I was just looking at your Raven avatar and I guess I just got confused, lol. I'll remember next time.

Anyway, wow... There are more left-handers here than I thought. I'm not alone! T_T

Arcanine
December 9th, 2004, 10:09 PM
I write with my right hand. XD
So that means I am right handed.
The last time I tried to write something with my left hand it looked like something that the world should have never seen. XD

Kairi
December 10th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Oh yes…Lay-Kee is a leftie. I forgot that!

I broke my right arm once (and it never has healed properly either… ) and tried very hard to do my homework my left hand. But alas, it’s probably worse than Casey and Arcanine’s leftmanship (new word!) combined. T-T

Kayleigh
December 10th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Yup! I'm one of the more unique people here. XP

Oh, and you should see how I write with my right hand. You'd never guess I'd be able to draw so well with my left. My 2 year-old brother could write better! *shudders*

And it would still be neat to be ambidextrous! I kinda wish I was. It would be useful and everything... But, ah well.

IceKitten
December 10th, 2004, 06:58 AM
It would be cool to be ambidextrous...

You could do other stuff, I think.

Am I making sense? *blush*

Ninja Retsu
December 10th, 2004, 08:08 AM
I'm right handed. It's very horrible if you see I write or draw with my left handed.

IceKitten
December 10th, 2004, 08:09 AM
I tried to draw a Pokmon with my left hand once, it looked very unique :P

THIRTY-SIX
December 10th, 2004, 08:43 AM
im a leftie but just cuz i cannot use my right hand properly :(
was watchin have i got news for u yesterday and they said lefties are more violent than righties lol THATS NOT TRUE !!!!!!!

Virtual Headache
December 11th, 2004, 03:00 PM
I am left handed.
I only use my right hand for holding the computer mouse...

.::Suicune::.
December 11th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I'm right handed. You dont wanna see my handwriting with my left hand.

PrOjEcT
December 11th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I am right handed. And like zappsan, I use my opposite hand for the mouse.

Kelsey
December 11th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Weeeee, lefties rule!!! ^0^ I am a left-handed person and proud of it!! ^^

~Kelsey

Elite Four Lance
December 13th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Im right handed. Its cool!

mew42003
January 5th, 2005, 01:48 PM
I'm right Handed.ZD! ZD=XD

Eon-Rider
January 6th, 2005, 05:36 AM
Im right handed but what was the point of making this poll as there are obviously more righties

Eliana
January 6th, 2005, 05:38 AM
If ya wanna know something weird, I use my right hand with the mouse o.o;;

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 03:50 PM
I'm right-handed~ Tried to teach myself to be ambidextrous once, but it didn't work XD