• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you bought?

Years

Simple really. Whether it be a apple, or a Macbook Pro.
If there is significance to the purchase, tell us.

Why did you buy it?
Did you have to save for it?
How little/long have you wanted it?
What is your next buy?

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
Years
I bought a wrist brace

Why? I hurt my wrist at work this morning

Save for it? I didn't have to but it was 40$ I could have put else where

How long have I wanted it? My injury only happened this morning so probably for about 20 minutes.

My next buy ? I need to do groceries tonight and it's my little sister's birthday this weekend so a gift and a card for her.

Years
I just bought some Sennheiser HD 205 headphones.
My mate has them and the sound quality are amazing.
41AsDHXbGnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

They are the bad boys.​

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I last bought some Advil Cold & Sinus because I have killer allergies. ;o; They're not cheap, but I needed to buy some for quite a while now. My next buy? Hopefully something that doesn't have to do with medication. I need a new purse, actually; the zipper of my current one just snapped off this morning as I was in a rush to class.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Gaga's single Born This Way. Wanted to support her.

I don't know what I'm going to buy next? :/

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
The following anime DVD's from Right Stuf and Amazon:

Air TV Complete Series
Brighter than the Dawning Blue Complete Series
Chance Pop Session vols 1,2,3.

And Special A the Complete Series is currently preordered.

I bought them since I could ge tthem at a discount and I've been wanting to add to my anime collection for awhile.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I think I bought like 10 copies of Hold It Against Me on iTunes.

idk why. I just did. XDDDD

Years
I bought some mint cookies and although they were overpriced (I mean, really, $3.50?) I didn't need to save up for them. I wanted something sweet to eat all day yesterday so I just grabbed the first thing that looked good.

Now I'm making myself hungry. I'm gonna have to go buy something else to eat soon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024

Pokémon Black. Well, it was pre-order, but still, that was the last thing.

Why did you buy it?

I like pokémon. This has some hype surrounding it, it's new, and if I don't get it early enough, I'll miss all the wi-fi events.

Amazingly, no! I had around £120 from christmas and my birthday, so I could afford to spend £25 on a game. Pretty amazing value for a brand-new DS title, if I'm honest. Pretty good value for any game, really.

Well, I've wanted it for quite a while, but not much. I only started wanting it, rather than just thinking "That sounds cool" was this month really.

What is your next buy?

God knows...saved money for a trip abroad? Or an iPod Touch. Or possibly an iPhone. Either way, I need a job, as next year's money is going towards a car / car-related items (fuel, driving lessons etc.)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Last thing I bought was umm...tacos from Taco Bell, lol.

Why did you buy it?
I was hungry and had nothing to eat that day. :(

No, I had $5 from my nana so...haha.

I was born wanting Taco Bell tacos.

What is your next buy?
It was GUNNA be a smoothie, but they don't have those today...ummm, idk what's next. Maybe some food again.

Years
I bought food yesterday, so I'd have plenty to eat today. It was only about $16 and totally worth it.

I don't know what I'm going to buy next besides food. I'm debating getting a new wallet, but I'm kind of picky about that. I might pre-order Black or White next (idk what copy I'm getting yet). I keep forgetting it's around the corner. D: At least I should have the money for it...

Years
A Buspass
Why did you buy it?
To get to college and get a decent education
Nope, my mum paid for it ^^
I don't really, i would have prefered to spend the £13 on something more entertaining
What is your next buy?
Probably another buspass, or something from the chippy. hmm, chips... <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" was the last thing I bought.

Why did you buy it?
Because the song was awesome (...duh. :P) So I decided to buy it.

Not really. I had money on my card. xD

I was hoping for the song to be pretty awesome, and it was.

What is your next buy?
Pokemon White. (Oh wait, I already pre-ordered it. :D)

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, and Disney Epic Mickey for the wii, all of these earlier today.

Why did you buy it?

The Pokemon games, I wanted so I could complete my main series DS Pokemon game collection, and come one step closer to completing my collection of all Pokemon DS games (Excluding Dash and Trozei), (Only the original ranger game left).
Disney Epic Mickey looked incredibly awesome when I saw it at the E3 broadcast, and I wanted it ever since. I got to play with it on my wii, and I completely recommend it.
Not really, I had grandparent money :P
I wanted Heartgold and SoulSilver since I got back into Pokemon, when the 9th grade started. I wanted Disney Epic Mickey since I saw it at E3.
What is your next buy?
I am planning to pre-order Black and White, and then get the 3DS when it comes out.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I bought magicka from steam not that long ago. I don't buy things often though. lol

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Cookies and a chocolate bar.
Why did you buy it?
I needed the energy and the sugar to keep me awake through out the day ;~;
Nope.
At least 2-3 hours.
What is your next buy?
Most probably Pokemon White or some essentials for school.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
The last thing I bought was PERSONA 3 PORTABLE

Why did you buy it?
I bought it because for a long time I've been searching for the perfect game that revolves around Japanese, school, and fighting all combined.
I had enough the moment I saw it.
Heck, I just spotted it and wanted at that moment xD
What is your next buy?
My next buy is Pokemon Black, although technially because it's release day is a day before my birthday I already asked for it and I don't have to pay for it xD

So my actual next buy is still undetermained.

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
Years
I last bought a new AC adapter for my DS Lite.

Why did you buy it?
The charging light wasn't coming on and I wasn't sure if it was the charger or the battery. Gamestop determined it was the charger, as one of theirs worked.

Nope. Bought it immediately.

Only a handful of hours. I discovered the problem this morning and bought the charger later in the afternoon.

What is your next buy?
No idea...

Ayselipera

Why did you buy it?
I was craving an iced tea all day.

I thought I had my Starbucks gift card on me today so I was going to pay with that, but when I got to the store I realized I left it in my other bag so my friend pitched in for me. :)

Since first period history.

What is your next buy?
I'm planning on buying a new pair of boots over February vacation so those might be it.

Back