PDA

View Full Version : The pixel artist arrives.

Jenzh
February 17th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Hello.
I am a tiler and rom hacker.
I am of the Spanish community of rom hackers, Wah.
I'll post soon tiles, and later my hack, Pokémon Xenon.
Besides a base rom with all my tiles.
Note: Blame it on google translator for my bad English.

Crimson5M
February 17th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Hi Jenzh, I know you from WAH (I'm altariaking there).
Welcome to The Pokecommunity. Hope to see your tiles an hack posted soon :)

Binary
February 17th, 2011, 08:46 AM
I've heard of Pokemon Xenon (probably saw it when I was lurking around WAH ;D).
It's always nice to see new Spanish hackers on PC. Can't wait to see your work, and your tiles. Be sure to read the rules and have fun.

Miss Doronjo
February 17th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Hello Jenzh! ROM Hackers are actually beginning to be a little more common here~ But, its cool that your a Spanish one. <3 Nice to see some vareity of the hacking community. ^^ Well, I'm personally not a ROM Hacker, but that's only because I haven't gone up and try to learn for myself...yet. Well, maybe SOME knowledge I have, but it only goes so far. :/ I haven't heard of Wah...sorry to say. Sounds mighty interesting though! Uh, tell me -- what exactly ARE tiles? I've heared it before constantly, I...just haven't gone to get the definition of them. u_u' I might please you to know that this forum has the Emulation board here: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 ] Equipped with its own ROM hacking sub forums, and all the other hacking-related sub forums~

And...your English is prettyclear to me~! For I use google translator to translate some spanish myself sometimes! Anyway. I'm glad you joined us today! Have a scientific / interesting day. <3

Sterling
February 17th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Hey there! Welcome to PC! You've come to the right place when it comes to ROM hacking and pixel art! You should check out both the ROM hacking board and the Pixel Art board, where you can go and show off your work, or discuss about other's work!

Oh, and I hate google translator. I'm fluent in Espanol, and if you need help with translating, you can ask me!

Anyways, make sure you take a quick peek at the rules and most importantly, have fun! See ya around!