View Full Version : Envioux here.

February 17th, 2011, 4:04 PM
I dislike welcome threads, but I guess I should make one.

I'm Envioux, I am highly into MSPA and Touhou, and obviously Pokemon. I'm pretty blunt and other things, but it doesn't mean I'm not friendly.

Anyway, I found my way here through your PO server and decided to sign up.

I hope to be active here, if things interest me enough. :3

February 17th, 2011, 5:37 PM
I've never really heard of anyone who has found their way here from our Pokemon Online server. It just seems odd that someone like yourself has found their way here like that instead of the usual Rom Hacking person. I think that's kinda cool imo. :D Aside from that, welcome to PC! :) You'll probably have a good time here from what I can tell.

Yeah, I have no idea what MSPA is, and I'm too lazy to google it right now, but since you said it next to Touhou I'm going to assume it's an anime or something, since I only just know what Touhou is. You can probably tell I'm not a really big anime person, except for the big ones like Pokemon, One Piece etc. Yeah some of it is really cool, except for Pokemon the anime. The games are really cool, but I feel the anime loses out to them, or at least the Diamond and Pearl series did. I swear all there was in that part of the series was either a battle episode for Ash, a contest episode for Dawn, or a wild Pokemon episode. :/ It just seemed really repetitive to me. Although when Team Galactic entered the scene it started to get really cool, and I'm looking forward to the new stuff, since Team Rocket aren't incompetent anymore. :D Apart from that, your interests tell me you might be interested in the Japanese Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26) section, although I'm not too sure as I don't visit that place much. Maybe Other Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73) would be better for you. :/

Read the rules whenever you get the chance as they'll really help you a lot as in what you can and can't do, and ask a moderator if you ever need help. They all have the big bolded names, so they're easy to point out. Also have a great time here!

Miss Doronjo
February 17th, 2011, 5:56 PM
I suppose welcome threads aren't very easy to come by~ but hey, once you've done one, its actually not so bad. :3 Well, I find that people who welcome threads gets the cool benefit of getting to know people, and getting a good feel for the place before doing...whichever they choose to do~ I remember when I was making my intro thread, I juuust wanted to be myself and such~ soooo the veterans could get a good feel for me. <3 And it worked! YAY FOR THINGS ACCORDING TO PLAN~! <3 NOW I MUST TAKE OVER THE WORLD...WITH MY SMILES~! Well anyway, welcome to PC, friend! Ah, please excuse my weird welcome post; itsssss well...yeah. XD;

I'm familiar with Touhou! IN fact, I joined a Touhou site once, but...I forgot its name, so, I guess I stopped coming there. My favourite Touhou character is Sakuya Izayoi; though...to be honest. Never kept up to date on the games and characters...that much. It was just fun to play the games. BUt yeah, pokemon is another big one for me too; I assume you've played pokemon ever since the beginning? Because I remember when I thought Pokemon Yellow was THE. HARDEST. GAME. EVER. But...yeah, its pretty easy I figured out. @-@; Hm, so you've found this through the PO server, eh? That's certainly different! Cause you know; people eaither find out about this site via google, or maybe from their friends, or maybe the fact that its popular with the ROM Hacks, that sort of thing. Its the first time I've heared anyone finding this via Pokemon Online. But! Its a plesaure that you can by and register. <3

Well, I do hope things interest you here~! There are pokemon boards you can check out, as well as non pokemon ones; like the Japenese Entertainment board ALternative Slippy Toad mentioned or Maybe the Other Chat board, just to have a general chit chat with other members. <3 Well, I look forward to your activity and contribution! Have a rockin' time. <3

February 17th, 2011, 6:06 PM
Since everyone else decided to write an essay on your arrival, I'll keep this short and sweet! :D (It's still pretty awesome that you got here through our PO server. I don't even think it's on the page that you can just sign in through anymore.)

Anyway, it's great to have you here! Our S&M section, while lacking terribly in activity, does have some very valuable resources and things you can utilize to help your battling career and stuff. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to VM me (or other people, idk lol). Thanks for joining PC and have a great time here! :>