PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: World War III

~Ozy~
December 6th, 2004, 06:55 PM
The year is currently 2555. 50 years ago, a fan of the ongoing series of Pokemon games devoted his life to the creation (through genetic manipulation) of Pokemon. He finally succeeded and introduced these creature to the world at large at a convention. The idea met with wild success. Too wild. After two years of Trainers and those not interested in Pokemon trying to get along, the scientist moved all Trainers and Pokemon to a massive island hidden in the central Pacific. There, the Trainers could raise their Pokemon and battle in (relative) peace. New off-island Trainers were found through the means of a careful recruting process. The world at large left this island alone. We all start out as trainers beginning our journey into this world. As yet, we do not have our starter, ID badges or have taken the oath (the importance of this will come up later).

Name:
Personality: (Note: No "level-headed and icy calm in battles." These are rookie trainers, remember.)
Appearance:
Islander/off-Islander:
Other information:

Name: Jake Watkins
Personality: Laid back and generally nice to everyone. Tends to be withdrawn at times, particularly when he's with a group of people he doesn't know.
Appearance: Pale and gaunt with deep-set green eyes. Combined with a scrawny form it gives him an almost otherworldly look. Wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt. If it's cold, a black jacket is added to the mix. For some unknown (except to him) reason, wears a pair of gloves at all times.
Islander/off-Islander: Islander
Other information: Loves skiing and martial arts.

December 6th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I'll join if anything explodes.
Name: Silver Harper
Personality: Can be found in the dark. Has a cold comment for everything.
Appearance: Wears all black, with black hair and eyes.
Islander/off-Islander: Islander
Other information: none

Flygon trainer
December 6th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Name: Eclipse
Personality: She is incredibly ruthless, killing anyone for any reason. Even if that reason is no reason at all.
Appearance:She has raven-black hair running to the center of her back, though it is slightly wavy. She prefers a black sweater and black slacks, though in the opportunity of a formal event, she can be seen wearing a dress. Probably a black one. Anyway, her eyes are blood red, and she wears a gold necklace around her neck with a black diamond with a small chip on it's face, that no one knows how it got there. Her skin is pale like a vampire's, and she gains much amusement by tricking people into thinking she's a vampire. She wears a dagger for protection, though now it's mostly to kill.
Islander/off-Islander: off-islander
Other information: She is from Alaska, and withstands cold easier than others, but dislikes the heat.

FireEmporer
December 7th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Name: Morgan
Personality: Morgan Is sarcastic, Cold, Kinda scary sometimes, but she is kind to her friends. At the first sight of a boy that is cute, She starts obsessing and Will do anything to get him to notice her. (I based this off of a real person...)
Appearance: She wears A Yellow hat With A cat face and ears, Blue Jeans, And A Grey Tee shirt. (This is what she wore today.)
Islander/off-Islander: Off Islander
Other information: Morgan is a great kickboxer, And is very violent if angered.

I'm kinda just toying around with this character. I Wanted a Female one for a change, And I based it off my best friend. :P so, If I suck at this character, Forgive Me~!

Gohan
December 7th, 2004, 05:32 PM
name:Jason
appearence:spiky blond hair,long sleeved black tee,blue baggy pants,and black fingerless gloves
personality:friendly,will try to protect his friends,likes to be cheerful,and is sorta shy
Islander/off Islander:off
other information:loves ramen,and hangs out in the library in his school because he is shy and won't get bullied.on his way to class he gets bullied constantly by everyone for being an orphan.has never known someone to be nice to him so he doesn't have a girlfriend.he doesn't have any friends(well at least not yet).would like to meet a NICE girl but it just won't happen.

heh your best friend huh?maybe I'll try that sometime.

Wy_Wynaut
December 8th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Name:Ramon
Personality: a kind hearted kid who will do anything to help a friend

Appearance: a tall well built boy with dark brown hair violet eyes always wering black

Islander/off-Islander:off-islander
Other information: is skilled in useing swords
and would never intenshually hurt another being

Composer of Requiems
December 8th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Name: Nic
Personality: Overly inquisitive and wants to know everything. There's always something new to be learnt ^^
Appearance: ...aww, up to now you haven't noticed my distinct style? *pokes trainer card*
Islander/off-Islander: Off
Other information: Is a genius when it comes to fixing contraptions to do pretty much everything from pretty much nothing.

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 05:39 AM
<OOC>Alright, I think we can start now. Any other who want to join can.<OOC>

I rose from my bed, tired as ever. Today was different, though. Yawning, I pulled my clothes on and half-walked, half-stumbled down the stair to the kitchen. It was still dark outside. My mom slid a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me and began talking excitedly about how fun this was going to be, about how she still remembered everything about the day she registered. When I was done, she hurried me into the car and drove just a shade faster than advisable to the local League office.

Composer of Requiems
December 8th, 2004, 06:02 AM
The tests were too easy. And, the unlimited access to Pokemon. They were not found anywhere else in the world.
Nic had to find out about them. To find out what makes them work. How they were created. He had to get on the island.

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 06:14 PM
The employee at the desk looked quite disgruntled, shoving me some paperwork and saying in a most unpleasent manner, "Fill these out and wait for today's other registrees." I took a seat and began shuffling through all the forms, some of which asked for the most inane information imaginable.

FireEmporer
December 8th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Morgan ran to the Desk. She Excitedly filled out the registration forms. Even the most ridiculous questions, She answered Happily.

"I'm Done!" She yelled smiling.

~Ozy~
December 8th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Sighing, I set my pen down and took my forms to the nameless employee. I took the information without a word, glanced it over and said "Retake your seat and wait for the rest. We'll do ID's and the rest then." I looked out dolefully at the rising sun and sighed.

Composer of Requiems
December 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Nic walked over. So much paperwork, just to get onto the island. It had better be worth it.
After filling in the forms and signing every little clause, he waited for the rest.

Triaspia
December 8th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Name: chris p. bacon
Personality: kind, helpful, experenced in first aid of both poke and human
Appearance: red hair blue eyes 5'7'' wears all black realy short shorts and t shirts
Islander/off-Islander: islander
Other information: (is it ok if our carcters are paired like us jake if not then ill edit my post and your charcters mum has left right)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i walk into the leagues doors and get the forms i begin to fill them out, after i return the forms to the lady at the desk then i take a seat next to jake and begin chatting

Gohan
December 8th, 2004, 08:10 PM
I arrived at the place just as another boy was getting his paper.the lady gave me a bunch of fill in forms and I read through it all.
"I don't know any of this!"I exclaimed sitting down next to a girl.I just decided to leave my papers blank.the girl looked over my sholder as I looked through the pages.
"You won't get in with a blank paper!!!"she hissed at me.I sighed and started on the questions
#1:What happens when you cross cheese with mayonaisse?
#2:How does a ham and meatloaf sandwich get it's texture?
I read that far before I yelled out.
"These questions are rediculous!!'What happens when you cross cheese with mayonaisse?' isn't even about pokemon!!"

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 08:13 PM
I sighed, entering a room where a lady immediatly gave me a sheet of paper with various questions to fill out. I sat next to another boy that was working on it (AKA takai's charecter) and begun, though I had to admit that hte questions were quite ludicrous. #12 was, 'why would you breed a Dragonite with a magikarp?' the only answer i could think of was to waste your own time.

Triaspia
December 8th, 2004, 08:40 PM
"could everyone please hurry up with the forms the boat to the island will be leaving shortly" suddenly there was a mad dash to get the forms to the frount. jake and i were the first through the door and asked the lady just inside the door if we could have a room together she repplied "sure, if you want you can even choose your own room." "thanks" i replied "you can choose the room if you want jake"

Composer of Requiems
December 9th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Nic got on the boat.
It was smooth. The journey was pleasant, the furniture had that expensive yet uncomfortable feeling... and the food was amazing.
Further evidence of the amount of money spent just mantaining an appearance.

FireEmporer
December 9th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Morgan Ran around the boat jumping around Excitedly. Then she tripped, landing flat on her face. "AHHHH-OW!" she yelled, Sending her kitty hat, and backpack flying.

~Ozy~
December 9th, 2004, 01:45 PM
"Whatever" I said nonchalantly, picking a room almost at random. Upon opening the door, I found a pleasent enough space, much like a hotel room. Two beds, small bathroom and kitchen, lamp, desk, table chair, and TV. I plopped down onto one of the beds and flipped on the TV. A program about various basic Pokemon was on, so that we might know where to start. Looked intresting enough.

Shiney
December 9th, 2004, 01:47 PM
OOC: I always find out about these things late... Is it too late for me to join this roleplay?

Triaspia
December 9th, 2004, 01:49 PM
i open a door neer to wear we were standing that had a vacant sign on the door. we entered into a large spacious room with a large tv, beautiful bathroom, and a large living aera but only one (doubble)bed "so what you think about this one jake"

FireEmporer
December 9th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Morgan annoyedly yelled "SURE! NOONE HELP ME UP!" She said pushing her self up "No manners..." She muttered and opened a door.

~Ozy~
December 9th, 2004, 03:02 PM
<OOC>'Course not, Shiney.<OOC>

"Looks good" I said walking in myself. The PA came on with a crackle of static, saying "It will be a three-day voyage to the official League Registry. Please enjoy your time aboard. On behalf of the Pokemon League, thank you."

FireEmporer
December 9th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Morgan looked in the room, And saw two People in it."Hey, Why don't I move in here, and you can haveThe room Over there. It's much smaller, And it doesn't have a bathroom, OR TV But It is cozy! So whatdaya say?"

JoWood
December 9th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Name: Donovan Martin
Personality: A new trainer that just started his Pokemon journey. He's timid of his pokemon and is cautious of making the wrong choice in raising them. Very outgoing towards humans and focused in a battle.
Appearance: About 5'9 in height. Wears a green loose t-shirt with black jeans and black Converses. Fit, healthy build/ not skinny nor fat. White-brown skin with dirty blonde hair.
Islander/off-Islander: Off Islander
Other information: -None-

~Ozy~
December 9th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"I think not" I replied, glancing about the room. "This is quite nice. I'll love it in here" I added, casting a quick clance at Chris.

FireEmporer
December 9th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"You are just mean..." She Sniffled, And started crying. "NO ONE HAS BEEN NICE TO ME SINCE I GOT HERE!" She Sobbed. "First I was pushed down... Next I get box of a room, and to top it off I'm an Orphan!"

Gohan
December 9th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I had just managed to get on the boat.I walked into a room and saw a girl crying.I heard what she said and thought, Maybe this girl will be nice.?
I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.
"Hello.my name is Jason.I'm an orphan too.do you wanta share this room?"I asked uncaringly.I looked around at the room.
"Nice room you've got here."I said sarcastically.

FireEmporer
December 9th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Oh, Alright, But don't try anything" She Yelled

Gohan
December 9th, 2004, 07:25 PM
(is your friend really an orphan?I'm just wondering?)
IC:"Okay!!what makes you think I would try anything?!!"I yelled in an un-emotional voice.
"So you haven't been treayed nice since you got here big deal.try being bullied every freakin hour of your school day.has that ever happened to you?"I said throwing down my bag.

Triaspia
December 9th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"we would share this room with you two but there is only one bed shere should be pleanty of other rooms like this on the boat ill help you look if you like" after saying that i walked out walked around the corner and opened the first door "found one for you two, its got 2 beds and 2 bathrooms"

Esupio
December 10th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Name:Blaze
Personality:will fight for friends loyal
Appearance:has flame red hair and has two katana swords on his backs
Islander/off-Islander:off
Other information:can use his katana swords to deadly effect

"hey are you ok you don't look to good" Blaze says as he wonders aimlessly into the room "you look like you have been crying your eyes out erm.. oh I know do you want a cherry drop or something I have some in my back pack and yeah don't be scared by the swords they are there for self defence and to help others and my dad is a ninja"

FireEmporer
December 10th, 2004, 12:28 PM
"Fine! I don't need This rat hole! Let's Go kid!" She Said Walking off "Yo kid? You comin'?We can talk later!"

Triaspia
December 10th, 2004, 02:58 PM
i walk back to my room and start unpacking my things that sat down next to jake and started flicking through the chenals of the tv

Gohan
December 10th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"My name is Jason!!"I said vaugely following her.
"you never did tell me your name."I sighed to her.

December 10th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Silver fell asleep in an unknown place. When he awoke, he was in a box.

~Ozy~
December 10th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Though the sun was not yeat at its apex, I was beat. Collapsing back onto the comfortable bed, I asked Chirs "Can you turn that down a bit? I need to get a bit of sleep."

Triaspia
December 11th, 2004, 12:17 AM
"theres nothing good on" i said turning off the tv "you want anything to eat" i said walking to the cupboards to see what they had

JoWood
December 11th, 2004, 04:57 AM
I'm confused. Can someone post a lil summary for me to get started? Thankx in advance.

Gohan
December 11th, 2004, 09:12 AM
"Whew I'm hungry.I'm gonna go get some food."I said walking out of the room.I finally found the cafetaeria.
"hey cool!!nachos!!"I said running up to the line.I grabbed some nachos,apples,a salad,and a chocolate milkshake.
"there is some good stuff down there."I said sitting down on my bed when I entered our room."ahh!!I forgot the cheese!!"I yelled running out of the room back downstairs.I came back with a mountain of cheese on my tray.
"yeah!!now it's lunch!!"

~Ozy~
December 11th, 2004, 02:24 PM
<OOC>We're on a ship headed for the League registration building.<OOC>

"Nah, I'm good" I replied, kicking my shoes off.

Triaspia
December 11th, 2004, 02:40 PM
"ok theres nothing i can make at the moment any way" i said taking my socks off and climbing into bed

FireEmporer
December 11th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"NACHOS!" She Yelled Grabbing a fistful, Shoving them in her mouth "I'm morgan By the Way!"

Gohan
December 12th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"Yes nachos!!hiya Morgan.are you going to be nice?"I asked her also grabbing a fistfull and shoving them into my mouth.

Wy_Wynaut
December 13th, 2004, 04:45 AM
managing to get to the boat on time i walked around looking for somewhere to rest .i found a wall near the food ,sat down leaning aganist the wall falling asleep ....

Triaspia
December 14th, 2004, 12:10 AM
ding dong attention passengers we have arrived at pokemon island. currently we are outside the league regerstration building please grab your things and head inside and you will be instructed on how to regester shortly. that is all.

"jake, jake, wake up dude we're on the island grab your things" i said as i finished packing my things

FireEmporer
December 14th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Morgan yawn and rubbed her eyes, shook jason awake, And said through a yawn "I'm gonna go get changed back into my clothes! So no peeking! Don't be a pervert!" She said Grabbing her clothes and And Getting undressed. (In the bathroom You perverts!)

Triaspia
December 14th, 2004, 06:56 PM
after packing up all my clothes and things i packed all jakes clothes up then kept trying to wake him up

Composer of Requiems
December 14th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Nic picked up the meagre belongings and left the boat silently.

Triaspia
December 15th, 2004, 05:24 AM
ooc waits patitantly for jake (pm me jake if you want something added or taken of the list)/ooc
ic after we all got off the boat we all regestered for the league we were given forms between two people for the huts the form was as follows
names: __________ ________________
genders: _ _
house size:
no of bathrooms: __
no of bedrooms: __
bed type (bunk single doubble)
other/comments

names chris, jake
genders: m, m
house size: meduim
no of bathrooms: 1
no of beedrooms: 1
bed type: doubble
other/comments none
after filling out the form we were shown our house. as we entered our new home the guy who showed us gave a a weird look then was off. on the kitchn table was a note and two pokeballs one had a torchic on it and its evos in grey (they light up as the pokemon evolves and the previous one disappers) the other had a mudkip and its evos the note was telling us to attend a pokemon seminar at the rego building for a breif explination by the guy who made pokemon real

FireEmporer
December 16th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Morgan Looked at the form, Then looked shocked "We have to share a house! I guess I'll share with Jason, As good a guy as any, Plus he is like jello! So easy to manuplate! plus he IS kinda cute,,," She wispered And filled out the form follows
names: Jason , Morgan
genders: M F
house size:Big
no of bathrooms: 2
no of bedrooms: 2
bed type: Bunk

Triaspia
December 17th, 2004, 01:56 AM
after endering my new house i started looking through the pantry "you hungry or you want to christen the bed?" i said the last option with a wink

ooc sorry i tried to keep it as clean as possible but just to let you know jake (the adament dodger) and i are paird (and so are our charcters)

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I followed Morgan into the room and sat down.
"So aren't you going to go find someone you like?"I asked laying down on the bed.I didn't care her answer and started to sleep.

(have you noticed that every RP i'm in with you your character calls Jason a pervert?hah!!this post was directed towards FireEmporer.)

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"What do ya mean Jas?" She asked

(Lol yeah!)

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 05:17 PM
(again with the Jas!!does it ever stop?!!yeah thats funny.lol)
"Don't call me Jas.I mean someone you would like to hang out with.no one wants to hang around with me.the loser."I said.I hadn't moved from my position on the bed and I was drifting into sleep.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Awwww... That's not true! I would love to hang out with you Jason!" She said sitting next to her.

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
(AGAIN!!in this roleplay I am a male..)
"Ha!who would want to hang out with me?!!go find someone cool."I said but now I moved and hopped off the bed.I headed out of the room and down ther hall.
"I'm going to go find the drama club."

(can we have a drama club?please?)

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 05:41 PM
"You need it... So dramitic!" She sighed, chasing after jim.

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 05:55 PM
(Jim?now this is getting weird.)
I knew that Morgan was following me so I slowed down a little.I walked into a big autitorium kind of room and saw a bunch of kids milling around.
"Is this the drama club?"I asked.they looked like they hadn't started any play or something yet.
"yeah this is the drama club.we're going to do the play 'Old Shep, My Pal'.would you like to join the drama club?"a kid said to me.
"uh huh.so we're going to do Old Shep,My Pal?ooh is the cast picked already?"I said.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
(I meant HIM not JIM!)

"So jason, You are coming with me!" She said dragging HIM away "What is wrong with you?" She yelled

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"AHHHH!!!NO I WAN'T TO STAY!!"I yelled as she dragged me away.
"chick problems..."the cast muttered to one another.
"I'LL COME BACK WHEN I LOSE HER!!!!!!!!!"I yelled to them as she dragged me through the door...and down the hall.....and into our room.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"You have Issues! You walked away arter I said I wanted to Hang out with you?" She yelled "YOU ARE FREAKING INSANE!"

(My friend is really like this...)

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 06:17 PM
(.....oh boy....that must be an insane day then..my friends are pretty normal..except Matthew.....hes.....different)
"I wanted to do something!!your the one with issues!!why do YOU want to hang out with ME?!!!!!"I yelled back.I had my suspitions but......

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 06:32 PM
"Because You were being all 'Oh go and leave me, I'm SUCH a loser! Leave me alone!'-ish!" She yelled

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"Yeah well if you knew my life you wouldn't want to hang out with me!!....uh say...you don't like me do you?"I said.I took out a cd player and some head phones and started listening.I also grabbed a book out of my pack.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 06:48 PM
"NO! Ewww! And I would hang out with you, I've got problems too!" She yelled

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 07:16 PM
"HAH!!I BET YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO MINE!!ARE YOU BULLIED EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR DAY EXCEPT WHEN YOU GO TO BED?!!DO YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS?!!IS YOUR LIFE ONE ROTTEN MISREBLE THING AFTER ANOTHER?!!DO YOU LIVE IN A RUN-DOWN SHACK ON THE EDGE OF TOWN?!!DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUR OWN WHEN NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU A JOB?!!!!!!SEE!!YOU DON'T LIKE ME SO WHY ARE YOU HANGING AROUND ME?!!!!!!!"I yelled.I knew I would probabaly hurt her feelings but I didn't care right now.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"Oh, Pardon me for trying to be nice! And I'm not THAT shallow!" She said grabbing her Backpack and running off.

Gohan
December 17th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I instantly felt bad for making hr run.
Shut up you fool!!she was just trying to get inside your head.why should I feel bad for this girl?unless.....no!!I don't like that girl!!.......I should go..
I ran down the hall after Morgan.

FireEmporer
December 17th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Morgan was outside, after a few minutes of running, she was utterly lost "Where am I?" She Asked nervously

Triaspia
December 18th, 2004, 01:29 AM
"ill go outside while you make up your mind" i told jake walking outside. as soon as i closed the door i herd someone cring. after a little bit of searching i saw Morgan (is it ok for me to call you charter mogz or moggy? never mind) i walk up to morgan and sit next to her on the log "whats wrong morgan? did you and jason have have an argument? you know you can always stay with us if you dont mind shareing a hose with two men in love with eachother."

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 06:58 AM
(mogz and moggy... Sure, it's your choice ^^;;)
"Nah, I think I'd better work this out on my own..," She said, then added in "Thanks for the offer, and I might just come! And No I wouldn't mind!" She said smiling and Walking away

Gohan
December 18th, 2004, 08:27 AM
I ran down the hall aand almost ran past Morgan.
"What the heck?!!I looked forever after you ran out!!!are you going to come back?"I said.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:39 AM
"No, I'm not gonnna come backYou have too many problems for me to hang out with!" She joked

Gohan
December 18th, 2004, 08:46 AM
"Okay."I said regaining my composure.I walked down the hall back to my room and turned my cd player on max power.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 08:50 AM
"YA KNOW I WAS KIDDIN!" She yelled over the CD player

Gohan
December 18th, 2004, 09:20 AM
"Really?!!well don't kid like that!!"I said back.I turned my cd player off and grabbed the script of Old Shep,My Pal that was on the desk.
"Help me rehearse will you?I want the part of the dogcatcher!"

Esupio
December 18th, 2004, 10:48 AM
"Fine! I don't need This rat hole! Let's Go kid!" She Said Walking off "Yo kid? You comin'?We can talk later!"
OOC:were you talking to me then

IC: *runs round the corner and finds Morgan* "hey I finally found you and was it me you were talkin to just some idiot try to mug me put I kinda got mad and well knocked him overboard he he"

Triaspia
December 18th, 2004, 03:33 PM
after morgan left i started looking around at the scenery after a short while i remembered i left jake back an the house so i quickly ran back to find out jakes answer

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 05:11 PM
(Ummm BB? What are you talking about?)

"Sure Jason! But why not the main role? Why the dogcatcher?" She questioned

Gohan
December 18th, 2004, 06:51 PM
"Because I can't remember the rest of the roles."I said blankly."anyways there isn't a main character.just the Lamont kids.their father.the vet,uh the guy that runs over Old Shep on the motorcycle,the music, the scenery crew, and the stage crew and the dogcatcher and the I think thats it.no major roles."I added.I started reading the first page.

FireEmporer
December 18th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"Okay!" She said then started reading from the script.

Gohan
December 18th, 2004, 07:28 PM
" 'VVRRRMMM!!VVRRMMM!
the motorcycle runs over the dog.the Lamont kids enter.they see the dog.someone says 'Check it out!!' "I continued through reading until we were finished.

Esupio
December 20th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Well my computer went bad for a bit so I missed most of this RP

names: Blaze
genders:male
house size:medium (reason nobody will share with me)
no of bathrooms:1
no of bedrooms: 1
bed type: Bunk
other/comments: has a room for my pokemon (if i have any)

Blaziken_Boy
December 21st, 2004, 08:38 PM
Pofile
Name:Joseph
Personality:N/A.It changes on the day like I can tell what will happen today.o_0
Appearance:An I like Blaziken set,complete with shoes,hat,and pokeball(special)
Islander/off-Islander:off-isle
Other information:I LIKE PI-IE!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Another kid with Blaziken stuff comes in."Ok.Hand me the ton of papers.Hmmm...cheese with mayo on it....WHAT FREAKING TEXTURE?!?!......a type that destroys Steel is Fire...the legends are Latias,Latios,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquasa,Jirachi,Deoxys,and sometimes Chimecho.
*whizz*.........No.Shinies are collector's pokemon.Done.*chooses red door*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
House
Living room,Computer room,Bedroom,Another Bedroom,Hi-Security safe,Bathroom, and a dream reproducer thingy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"JACKPOT!!!" :D

Esupio
December 28th, 2004, 01:31 AM
"Hey whats the deal with the blaziken stuff Blaziken is cool but whoa you ent over teh top and whats your name and do you have anything to do I onlym got my GBA SP"

Scyther
December 28th, 2004, 04:05 AM
Name: SHane connolly
Personality: heavy concentrator but does get easily destracted by powerful psychic attacks.
Appearance: 6ft, long spikey blond hair, purple pupils, dressed in a monk outfit.
Islander: One of the sons of a temple worshiping psychic poke
Other information: during his 15 years of training, shane managed to be able to teach any pokemon psychic powers. HE sue to train with his fathers alakazam, and developed powerful psychic powers, but after his father and alakazam leave him on a uncharted journey, they never reurned, now shane is hungry for the truth.

Blaziken_Boy
December 29th, 2004, 12:08 AM
"Hey whats the deal with the blaziken stuff Blaziken is cool but whoa you ent over teh top and whats your name and do you have anything to do I onlym got my GBA SP"

"I'm sorry,what did you say? All I heard was too much...*looks at stuff*I can't believe I forgot a ...a... Blaziken.Freak.It's right there,Joseph!

Gohan
December 30th, 2004, 06:20 PM
ooc:Whoa!!!you've been watching too much DBZ scyther.good job!!rock out!!

"Hello........Morgan?......okay I know that your in denial because I refused to date you."I said.I wasn't smiling but I did have a myschievus twinkle in my eye.

FireEmporer
December 31st, 2004, 09:12 AM
OOC: AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! So behind! Vacations can do that to you! :P

"YOU PERVERT!!!" Morgan yelled Kicking him in the face, Really hard. "That's for being peverted she said going to grab an Ice Pack.

Gohan
December 31st, 2004, 02:58 PM
"Hah.how did I know that was coming?"I said.I leaped off the bed and pranced to the bathroom.once there I looked in the mirror.
"ow....it looks worse than it feels."I said walking back to the bed.

ooc:you went to Florida?cool FEMP.coool

FireEmporer
December 31st, 2004, 03:30 PM
OOC:Yes I did!

"Very sorry!" She said tossing him an Ice pack. "eeek! Theat looks painful!"

Gohan
December 31st, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Painful?"I chuckled.I set aside the ice pack and instead took out my head phones again.
"oh its not painful.it just looks painful.you must love to kick perverted guys in the face."I said sarcastically.

FireEmporer
December 31st, 2004, 03:49 PM
"Jeez! I said I was sorry!" She Said Laughing

Gohan
December 31st, 2004, 08:09 PM
"What can sorry mean in a world of sorrow?"I mused.I decided to ditch the cd player and I grabbed a book from my bag.

FireEmporer
January 3rd, 2005, 11:15 AM
"What the heck does that mean?" She asked shaking her head and hitting him with a pillow

Blaziken_Boy
May 12th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Joseph runs into the computer room to play Silkroad more.Suddenly he screams,"I FEEL GOOD!!!!! LEVEL 20!!!YEAH,BABY!!!"a lot of chickens start running around on his TV screen.Joseph turns everything off and sits down. After being bored for a long time,he changes the TV the game mode and plays Pokemon Uber Edition,the game that nintendo was planning on releasing instead of Saphire.

~Ozy~
May 13th, 2006, 06:09 AM
<OOC>Um... Don't revive old thread's. That's uncool...<OOC>

Blaziken_Boy
May 13th, 2006, 06:54 AM
OOC:Where?:BIC

Joseph walks around,remembering how boring everything is when you lose your Pokemon Sapphire game with a Level 83 Blaziken.he then locks himself in his safe,and the safe's code is 123456,although he's the only prson that knows.Suddenly realizing that it can open only from the outside,he slams the door and starts screaming, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Loki
May 13th, 2006, 06:59 AM
This thread hasn't been posted in since January 3rd 2005, and a thread dies after a month. I believe a good year has passed since then, and therefore, your post has just revived this thread, which is against the rules. The way you can tell the date of how long a thread has not been posted in is by looking at the top left hand corner of posts-that is the date it was posted.

Morkula
May 13th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Blaziken_Boy, this thread is almost a year and a half old. Don't revive old threads. And furthermore, don't continue to post in them after you've been told that you're doing something wrong. ><
*LOCKED*

Next time you'll be getting a warning.