PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new.... kinda.

Shadowbender
February 17th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Hello. Shadowbender here. :) -waves- I joined like a year ago but I completely forgot about this place until recently. heheh. So yeah I figured I should introduce myself.

A little bit about me: I got my first pokemon game, Red, for Christmas when I was five and have been addicted ever since. ^_^ I also have FireRed, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, and SoulSilver. My favorite pokemon are probably Eevee, Charizard, Houndoom, Growlithe, Mightyena, and a few others. :3 My favorite bands are Skillet, RED, Breaking Benjamin, Fades Away, TFK, Linkin Park, Pillar, etc., etc.

I look forward to getting to know you guys. :D

Miss Doronjo
February 17th, 2011, 06:10 PM
-waves back-

Shadowbender! Nice to meet you! Such and epic username. <3 Eh, don't worry; this sort of thing happens to some people; they forget this place and some time later, they sign up again; which is cool! At least now you're remembering this place now. :3 Juuuuuust a little exploring and participation might do the trick to be more active again. <3 But yeah, welcome to PC! [again. <3]

Ah Red is cool; I got Yellow for my first pokemon game when I was five; I remember begging my parents to buy that game ever since I saw the pokemon anime. <3 Like yourself, I've been addictive ever since. <3 [ITS MORE POWERFUL THAN WATCHING SAILOR MOON! AND THAT WAS ADDICTIVE FOR ME. =O] I also have Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen [I JUST remmebered I had leaf green. ;3;], Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, annnnd finally HeartGold! :3 From you're list, I love Growlithe, Houndoom and Eevee. :3 And lots of others too! Its just, from Growlithe, Gary from the anime series got me liking it. @-@; And well, Arcanine is also awesome. <3 With Houndoom, Karen of the Johto Elite 4 got me hoocked~ I thought she was very good with it the first time I played pokemon Gold! And finally, Eevee, because its such an awesome pokemon evolving to all sorts of pokemon~ and its darn cute. <3 I'm not that into music~ I just go with the flow, choosing songs I like. <3

Annnnd yeah! I look forward to getting to know ya too! See ya again. <3