PDA

View Full Version : Hello peeps :3

Zayin
February 17th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new here, I hope to have some fun around ^^.

Miss Doronjo
February 18th, 2011, 05:05 AM
So you are! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! [well, the name actually has the "accent" e, I just don't know how to do that on this computer! And I'm too lazy to cut n' paste the single letter. @-@;] Anyhow, uh, one tip? You proooobably should fix your signature a bit. You see; there are signature rules; on which you can only have a signature that's 500 x 350 pixels; eh, you can view the siggey rules here: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=236909 ] And at the same time, you can ask someone to check your signature there to see if its within the rules or not. <3 Hope that makes sense! Its pretty straightforward anyhow. <3

And yeah! I hope whatever you plan on doing here at PC, I hope you'll have a blast full of minty white toothpaste, part of a balanced breakfast~ <3 In other words...I hope you'll have fun too, meeting new people, joining discussions and whatnot. <3

P.S. I live in Canada too. :3

Zayin
February 18th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Thank you! ^_^ Actually, I tried to put the trainer card next to the other image, but it didn't work! haha

Pink Typholsion
February 18th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Welcome to PC, I just wanted to stop by! As previously said please check out the rules :D

I don't live in Canada... but I want to :D

(I beat Megainum :P)