PDA

View Full Version : Curse you, Pokecommunity.

Honest
February 18th, 2011, 5:22 PM
You are just way to addicting.

Hiya guys! I doubt you guys remember me. =P Name's Dipu. I never meant to leave, but some stuff came up, and the next thing I know, I'm not on for like 5 months. o_o No idea how I survived. I have visited PC as a guest a few times, and even checked my profile as one. That being said, I'm not sure if that allows be to make this thread. I kinda, sorta forgot some minor rules. o_o Tragic, I know. Believe it or not, I actually accidently logged in. Oh well, I don't mind. After all, it is PC! Let my grades begin to slide downhill (they were improving oh so well... not really). It's nice to see that people left me VMs wishing me a happy birthday even though I went hiatus for so long. Thank you guys who did. =D I have a shiz load of notifications to deal with, and I'm gonna tackle them as soon as I finish rambling here. =D I dunno what else to day... I hope I don't take another leave of absence like the one I just took. I dunno why I didn't log back into PC like a week after I left... blah. Anyway, I have to stop this thread before I end up writing my autobiography, so I'll just cut to the chase. It's great to be back. =] Love ya guys. And I love Pokemon. duh.

Miss Doronjo
February 18th, 2011, 5:43 PM
I know, right? POKEMON FORUMS HAVE BEEN THE BANE OF MY EXISTANCE SINCE KRISPY KRME. Cause Krispy Kreme is REALLY addicting. So addicting that I made up a curse with it. Especially here at PokeCommunity and at a few other forums I've been too; hah, if I ever needed 5 hours to kill, PC's my place. :3

Now, unfortunately, I didn't get to know you; you see, I've joined here at october, so...I'm STILL trying to get to know some people! But you know, no time like the present! So, its nice to meet you Dipu! Names Shawn; or people call me Miss D, Doronjo, etc, etc. But yeah! Nice to see you're getting back to things! Those Notifications pile up when you're away, eh? :3 I...forgot what the record was for the most VMs. I should probably read that up. @-@; [happy REALLY bolated birthday btw. :3] So yeah, stick around! I'm cookin' up some waffles and snackoos; cause now I'm obsessed with them. Eh, whatever, I'm obsesed with a lot of things~ But yeah. Its great that you came back; rules have changed a bit! Might want to read those just to get up to speed. <3 Hope we can meet again. <3

...or get snackooed. Whichever comes first. <3

Honest
February 18th, 2011, 5:49 PM
I know, right? POKEMON FORUMS HAVE BEEN THE BANE OF MY EXISTANCE SINCE KRISPY KRME. Cause Krispy Kreme is REALLY addicting. So addicting that I made up a curse with it. Especially here at PokeCommunity and at a few other forums I've been too; hah, if I ever needed 5 hours to kill, PC's my place. :3

Now, unfortunately, I didn't get to know you; you see, I've joined here at october, so...I'm STILL trying to get to know some people! But you know, no time like the present! So, its nice to meet you Dipu! Names Shawn; or people call me Miss D, Doronjo, etc, etc. But yeah! Nice to see you're getting back to things! Those Notifications pile up when you're away, eh? :3 I...forgot what the record was for the most VMs. I should probably read that up. @-@; [happy REALLY bolated birthday btw. :3] So yeah, stick around! I'm cookin' up some waffles and snackoos; cause now I'm obsessed with them. Eh, whatever, I'm obsesed with a lot of things~ But yeah. Its great that you came back; hope we can meet again. <3

...or get snackooed. Whichever comes first. <3

...OMG, Krispy Kreme! I don't think I've had one of those in AGES.

Thanks Shawn! Haha, wow, you join as I leave. XD Awww, thanks for the belated birthday wish. =D My birthday was in October as well. xD And most of them notification were actually birthday wishes. How sweet. XD I'll be sure to stop by and start a conversation. =]

...We can both get snackooed together. =D

Eucliffe
February 18th, 2011, 5:52 PM
How could I forget Bloodex~? Such a unique name, no?

Anyways, welcome back to the comm.! Hope you'll stay around longer this time~

donavannj
February 18th, 2011, 6:38 PM
Why hello there, you. I remember you! A better question is if you remember who I am.

You're not violating any rules by making this as long as you've been gone for over a month, which you obviously have been.

Welcome back!

MasterTobias
February 18th, 2011, 6:45 PM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay...