PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if anyone will remember me

Rena Ryuugu
February 18th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Sarah, and I haven't been on Pokecommunity on over a year.
But I missed everyone very much, and I'm hoping to be more active and try to rekindle some old friendships and also make new ones!
It's nice to meet you all, or see you all again. :3

Meganium
February 18th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Hey there! Welcome (back) to PC! Since you've been gone for a year, I can tell you that you missed a bunch. Make sure you re-read the rules, as they've been recently changed. It's really nice to meet you and I hope you stay active from now on! Have fun & see ya around! :)

Alternative
February 19th, 2011, 02:36 AM
I don't think I remember you, but yet again back then I was hanging around the noob trade corner, so maybe that's why. XD; Welcome back Sarah, to the Pokecommunity. :D You might want to get a refresh of the rules, since they've probably changed since the last time you were here, and I hope to see you around the forums. :D

MeerFall
February 19th, 2011, 02:46 AM
I have joined recently but i'm glad you are back :D hope you can stay with us this time!

Miss Doronjo
February 19th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Hi Sarah! Unfortunately, we haven't met before. D= But, I'm betting everyone who had met you over your last visit at PC misses you very much. <3 ANd yeah, maybe we can talk sometime! I'd love to create new friendships with ya. Yeah, like said, some rules have been changed, i.e signature and infractions, sooo might be a good idea to refresh on that aspect. But! Hopefully this time around, you'll be more active, and destroy legion of superheros. <3

Eucliffe
February 19th, 2011, 11:00 AM
OMOCHIKAERIII~~~~

Anyways I've never talked to you but I've seen you around so welcome baaaack! :DD