View Full Version : Prodigal Son

Deja Vu
February 19th, 2011, 8:11 AM
Hey guys, it's me, Deja Vu. I'm probably not widely remembered, so please treat me as any new member. I like to sprite and collect shinies. Alas, I cannot collect at the moment because my DS is damaged. I look forward to posting many sprites and much constructive criticism during my stay. :D

Miss Doronjo
February 19th, 2011, 8:22 AM
Another user I met with a cool username! Seriously; its like...I have Deja Vu's ALL. THE. TIME. >.<; In fact...perhaps this welcome post is like a Deja Vu. D= *audience gasps!* Well, it'd be pretty awkward to treat you as a new member, cause well -- technically you aren't one, buuut eh! Why not. <3 Yeah; spriting is cool; I do that all the time to kill some time. <3 I'm planning to do some trainer spriting soon; maybe in the near future I'll show that. I have...5 shinies! A gyarados [ha.], Oddish, Munchlax, starly, and a heracross now~ You know the chaining technique at D/P right? Where people use the Pokeradar to chain with pokemon until eventually, they find a shiny? Never worked for me! But um, anyway, sorry about your damaged DS. D= I broke the last..3 I had. ;~;

But yeah, its cool that you want to share your sprites. <3 I look forward to that! And yeah, welcome back! I hope you enjoy yourself...this time around. :3

February 19th, 2011, 5:23 PM
You know what they say, Deja Q all over again (I've been playing Ratchet and Clank). Also it is a very cool name. I mean you do have the advantage since you can create a name with such coolness and keep changing it until you find one that suits you. Reminds me of the good old days when I was trying to decide on a name for this place. :D Back then I was either gonna choose this name or Squidward Tentacles. But I chose this as I didn't really want something lulzy or just plain stupid for a name, and I like this name. :D Aside from that, I shall now greet you to Hotel A'la PokéCommununity, since that is what I'm calling it now. :D

Sprite sharing is cool I think. XD; I don't do it so I wouldn't know anything about it, but it does seem fun. n_n I downloaded a sprite pack from someone on here once and it's been really helpful for me since! Well it wasn't a sprite pack, but just all the pictures of the Dream World Pokemon, which is awesome since I love their art. It just means I don't have to keep downloading all the pieces of art that I want which is a good thing I guess. :D Do you sprite at all, because I'd really love to see some of your sprites sometime. I love seeing sprites and how awesome they are. I especially like Masquerain from the Black and White game's sprite since it's completely different from the older sprites, which the others aren't except for a few, namely Makuhita, which is another one which I like. :D

Shoot me a VM with some of your sprites sometime because I'd love to see them, and read the rules, ask people if you need help yada yada. I don't want to sound too generic, so I'm writing like this so I don't. :D

How cool looking am I?