View Full Version : ummm.... iam confused how is posting in forums fun?

February 19th, 2011, 3:14 PM
ummm.... iam confused how is posting in forums fun? i know like all you do is post???

February 19th, 2011, 5:14 PM
Users post for various reasons. Some post because they enjoy getting a larger post count number while others enjoy commenting on topics they share an interest in. Others post in specific threads such as debates because they enjoy going against opinions for debatable discussions or because they like to give critique to others in sections such as ROM Hacking or Graphics and Photography. So, it all really depends on why people post and how they enjoy doing it.

Posting also enable members to associate, get to know one another, and in return possibly make a new friendship from there. I know I've made quite a few friends just from posting and getting to know people by their opinions or learning their interests. So again, we post for all different reasons and what one may consider fun another may consider boring. It's what makes us human.

Hoping I answered your question well enough for you, I'm afraid your thread here isn't exactly an introduction for welcoming you to the forums. So, I'm going to have to close this for you.