• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The legend chronicles: war for Denoa

Is this even a good idea for an RP

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
SU's are closed!!!!

This is my first RP, so please, if there is something you dont like that is preventing you from joining, let me know and I'll fix it depending on what it is.
---------------
Year 378, the council of legends

"But who would do something like that?" Latias asked, tears flowing down her cheeks. Her brother patted her back caringly.
"We don't know yet, just don't cry about it, please." He urged her to stop.
"So many lives, so many futures…" Dialga muttered.
"There is no use declaring war on something we don't know of for sure." Lugia said, and Groudon, Uxie and Giratina nodded their approval.
"Actually, I might know…" a feminine voice spoke up. Everyone looked at Creselia, who hadn't spoken until now. Zapdos muttered something about how likely that was. His brothers nodded their approval.
"Hush!" Arceus ordered. "Speak, my daughter." Creselia bowed her head respectfully.
"Thank you. As you all know, Darkrai and I have had some… misunderstandings in the past." She started.
"Not another sibling rivalry story." Regirock whirred.
"No, it isn't." Creselia snapped. "According to my spies, Darkrai has started military movement on the border of his land. He's already taken a few cities. He has killed all in his path."
"Do you have any proof that this is indeed what happened?" Kyogre asked. Creselia looked at the portal the king of the sea was communicating through.
"yes, I do." She opened up another portal in the wall. It showed video feed of what her spies had seen. It showed murder and death, pain and suffering. "now is the time for war." She pleaded with the council.
"All in favor of war, say 'aye.'" Arceus said. All except Mew, Jerachi and Deoxys agreed. "To war it is then."

Plot: The continent of Denoa has been in peace for several years. It is a place for the legendary pokemon to reside in relative seclusion from the rest of the world. Up until now, the only problems have been small skirmishes over borders. Darkrai. Though, decides that the island is too small for most of the legendaries and their followers to reside there. He has been gathering armies and started his assault. You come in as one of the five countries that Darkrai is trying to invade. He has one army attacking each country on his boarders and has taken over the island in the south. You will take the role of one countries fighting against Darkrai. You will pick one legendary pokemon as your "hero" who will help you in times of great distress.
The times are somewhat modern, but it is WWII era weapons, so no Stealth fighters or homing missiles or helicopters (crude ones, maybe), there are things like Corsairs, and RPG's though. There are tanks and guns, as well as other weapons of war (no nukes unless I give permission!)
Your nation consists of one species of pokemon and all its evolutions. (Ex. All sevipers, or the Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard line). If its transgender evolution, those count as one species (ex. Nidoran/Nidorino, Nidorina/ Nidoking, Nidoqueen) as well as specific duos (ex. Lunatone/Solrock, but not Seviper/Zangoose).
You can do this RP from the point of view of one individual, or multiple characters.

SU sheet:

Nation Name: (What name does your nation have?)
Species: (What pokemon populate your nation? It doest have to have anything to do with the legendary you pick)
Preferred Spot: (1-5, see Roster)
Hero: (which legendary do you want? You cant pick Arceus or Creselia)
Population: (Max 1 billion)
Geography: (Includes climate, nature, location, land marks (mountains, smaller lakes or rivers) etc.)
Cities: (What capital and important cities does the nation have?)
Culture: (Tradition, religion, behaviour etc.)
Government: (Monarchy? Republic?)
Industry: (How does your nation make money?)
History: (What has happened in and to your nation in the past?)

Leader: (Name and species of the leader of the country)
Important people: (who are some of the bigger roles in your nation?)
Military: (How is the military of your nation organized?)
RP Way: (How are you going to RP? Will you play the leader? Maybe several parallell stories?)

Rules:
No bunnying
No strong language
No racism
No gen. V (except Lilliana and Adam because i remembered that after they posted, sorry :()
NPC's are uncontrollable (ex. Darkrai and his armies, and the neutral territory)
No God-modding your country or having an army made of every person in your country (what about industry and children?)
Follow all PC rules and regulations.
Try to be active once the RP actually starts.

My SU sheet will be an example.

Nation Name: Volcran
Species: Cyndaquil, Quilava Typhlosion
Preferred Spot: 1
Hero: Latias
Population: 76,986,342
Geography: There are many volcanoes scattered through out Volcran. Most of these are dead or rarely erupt. The largest volcano is in the middle of the country, right next to the Solstice river. The capital city is built into the side of the volcano. The rest of the country is grassy plains and rocky out crops.
capitol: Burnsh; major military city:flore
Culture: the country has close ties with all countries, providing weapons and goods when needed. Most of the male population has learned either to work in the forges where everything from tank barrels to bullets are made or how to fight. They never let an ally fall without helping in someway first. It is looked down upon for a male to refuse to learn to fight or work (farmers are necessary), but is allowed

Government: republic

Industry: it has all the major forges and produces almost everything made of metal

History: Volcran has always been peaceful and very rarely goes war, without being
attacked first. They have been producing most things made of metal now including tanks and guns and airplanes. During other countries wars they send constant shipments to their allies so it was wise to be allied with the Volcranians.

Leaders: Jolon- countries leader, very kindly and in his middle ages, he is a father and grandfather who makes the best decicions for everyone. His wife passed away a few years ago.
Important people: Orin/shiny typhlosion- military leader, and son of Jolon, he has one one scar across his chest from a previous war, father of Ashir [Ash-ear].
Enna/typhlosion- Orins wife and one of the few females who can drive a tank, mother of Ashir
Ashir- Young adult Typhlosion recently evolved. Son to Enna and Orin. Leader of the Air force. Somewhat naïve, but knows what to do and when. His mouth moves faster than his mind.
Military: Volcran, even though is usually peaceful has one of the largest armies. Both males and females are allowed in to all army corps. Even though they are fire types they have a large navy and they also have an extremely large army and air force, each backing the other up when needed.
RP Way: mainly parallel stories(leader, military leader, soldier)

Roster:
1: myself (Volcran)
2: Lilliana (Teresius)
3: Adam (Allied Kingdom of Denoa (AKD)
4: Alinie (Rygenelle)
5: Krystallyn (Landell)

Map:

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
This seems really cool :)

Nation Name: Teresius

Species: Tepig/Chaoboo/Emboar

Preferred Spot: 2

Hero: Latios

Population: 50,000

Geography: Teresius is one of the smallest counties. It's very warm which is why it's home to only the fire pig Pokemon. The hot climate makes the nature of the country a rainforest type without the rain. Teresius is located on the edge of the sea and is surrounded on all sides by dormant Volcanoes.

Cities: The capitol of Teresius is a large city called Lior. This city holds the palace here the royal family lives, as well as the research labs for the military and many successful businesses. While the military city is at the base of one of the Volcanoes as small city called Fiore.

Culture: Teresius is a very isolated country. Not really making contact with the other countries apart from Volcran it's kept to itself and has never been a part of any wars. In Teresius men and women are viewed as equals and anything a man can do a woman can do as well.

Government: Monarchy

Industry: Sells fruit that grows in the country.

History: Teresius was once a very social country but as time moved on the kings throughout time grew more and more afraid that someone would try to destroy the small country so they slowly broke off all contact with all but one nation they knew they could trust. Even so the country has had several uprisings and many different families have gone in and out of power until the Fiere family took the throne, at that time was when the country finally went back to peace.

Leader: Queen Isabel Fiere (Shiny Tepig)- Oldest child of now deceased King Hayden Fiere, Isabel has just recently taken the throne and is already hoping to change Teresius back into the social country it once was she herself has chosen not to evolve but to stay in her basic form.

Important people: Prince Vincent Fiere (Shiny Chaoboo)- Younger brother of Isabel Vincent is the commander in chief of the military and when Darkrai started attacking he formed an army of the strongest men and women in the country.

Military: A recently formed army Teresius has built a strong army with a small navy and air force, that hopefully will get bigger as time goes on.

RP Way: I'll be Isabel, Vincent, and some random people in the army.

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 2, 2013
Nation Name: The Allied Kingdom of Denoa (The AKD)
Species: Lucario and Riolu
Preferred Spot: 3
Hero: Victini
Population: ~60,000,000
Geography: Allied territory consists of mostly grassy plains which are ideal for farming and agriculture, and heavy forests with many types of plantlife that are used in medicinal remedies. It is a reasonably large country, and there is plenty of room for a growing population. They possess a coastal border, which grants them excellent trading oppurtunities and colonial oppurtunities. Their capital, Chillindon, is situated in the centre of Alliedland. There are no mountains at all in Allied land, and many lazy rivers trail into it, many directly leading into the seas.

Cities: Chillindon, the Capital, is the Allied centre of all operations.
Their main coastal town, Portstone, is a thriving community with many foreign inahbitants.
Culture:
The Allies have three main ideals- Patriotism, Liberty, and brotherhood. They put each and every citizen to work in the area they are most suited to, and the people couldn't be happier. They are all proud of their nation, and they are raised practically from birht to know that although it is not perfect, that the nation loves them and in return they love the nation.

In terms of religion, the Allies have no restriction- the largest denomination is the Allied Church, which is basically Christianity, however, no citizen is forced to worship in this church,a lthough many do. After that, many worship Arceus and a few are paganistic believers, but the majority is undoubtedly AC. Each and every citizen has any right to do what they wish, as long as it doesn't harm themselves or any others- racism, homophobia, and any other kind of discrimination is illegal, and they have a powerful legal system.

The Allies enjoy neutral relations with every country on the map who have open relations, and are able and willing trade partners. However, one has to beware when dealing with Allied merchants- almost all of them have a connection to the infamous Allied Information and Strategics corps. and so are likely spies, and even honest dealers are very shrewd. Other than that, the Allis respond vehemntly to any hint of aggression, to them or their neighbours. They are the keepers of peace, justice, and freedom.
Government: The country is a Constitutional Monarchy.
Industry:
The Allies have an advanced business economy, so they enjoy participating in what they call "The Great Game" I.E stockbrokering. After that, they are key developers of many scientific hardware, and they are sole leaders in Physics and Chemistry development.
History:
The Allies were officially formed after the country of Volcran began to gain power 200 years ago- they were originally a geoup of nations who had agreed to a defence treaty, and after several years, teach country ahd so many treaties with each other that they decided to form a single state, with the current monarchs of each country electing a figurehead from themselves ot be the King/Queen of the Allied States. Then the people held a general election to announce the Prime Minister, and thus the ruling party. The first sent a declaration of intent to Volcran and Teresius to warn them to keep their forces away from Allied land. They later withdrew this statement, apologizing for their paranoia.

The first major test of Allied loyalty to each other was when they came uynder attack by the Soviet States of Denoa- their key enemies, as they were once Allies themselves who betrayed the Allies. They were unwilling to use a standing army to fight them, and so used spies, poisoners, assassins and insurgents to weaken the enemy army and homeland whilst the SSD was on the march. This was the birthplace of the infamous Allied Strategic and Information Corps, and it proved to be an amazing success, defeating the Soviet states and bringing mor epeople under Allied influence.

The current crisis is being considered a repeat of the attempts of the SSD's to conquer the world,s and as such the Allies are willing themselves to join with the nations around them to stop Darkrai's armies from killing innocent civlians.

Leader: Spencer Blacke is the current Prime Minister, and is a genius, smooth-talking, silky smooth national hero, being a veteran of the SSD-Allied war.
Queen Maria Eleanor is the reigning monarch, and is beloved by the people for her kind, gentle disposition.
Important people:
Leonard Silk Is the current head of foreign affairs, is a cunning and conniving man, and he and the PM are close friends.
Adam Locke is the Allied Head of Research. he's a quiet, nervous-esque fellow, but is undoubtedly the smartest person in Allied Land- possibly in all of Denoa. He is extremely religious, which many of his peers find amusing.
"Arcus" Is the head of the military and intelligence of the Allied Peoples. She doesn;t revela her name except to the other main members of the cabinet, and she is known to find Adam "Cute" as she puts it.
Military: The Allied Military focuses on maintaining a small but highly effective army backed up by the national Intelligence service, which is second to none. Their standing army is incredibly efficient, and have a team of highly skilled commandoes, but the standing force sees nowhere near as much action as the huge network of spies and assassin sthroughout the world, as well as the elite commando team.
RP Way:
I will control Adam, but he will observe on the other members of the cabinet and soldeirs through reports and letters.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
for all future SU's, I'm sorry, but no gen.V. I'll let this go since I forgot
to put that in the main post.

Now, about the Soviet States of Denoa, was that another faction in your country specifically? You can't control the other counties forms of government. Other than that, you would be accepted, but please elaborate on that for me.

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 2, 2013
Sorry, I didn't realise about the Gen V thing. Ok, changed it now. And yes, the Soviet States of Denoa were a group of Allied people who decided to become Communist.

Last edited:

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
Years
Um, I can try. Still kinda new to RP, though. :) Lemme know if anything is wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nation Name: Landell

Species: Eevee, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Jolteon

Preferred Spot: 5

Hero: Suicune

Population: 200,000

Geography: Landell is a moderately sized island with open plains and scattered forests across the land. There is one mountain range that spans the eastern border of the country. In general, the country keeps a relatively moderate temperature. The main landmark is in the center of the island; a statue carved long ago, and weathered from age. Three of its four shores are beaches, but one is craggy, with cliffs. There is an old lighthouse atop those cliffs.

Cities: The capital city of Landell is Paeron. Its only other large city is Astrel, the city used mostly by merchants.

Culture: There is no nationwide religion, but most citizens believe in one God and worship Him. As for traditions, each small town or community has its own, and there are many of these. Each year, the festival of freeing is held in Astrel to celebrate the freeing of Landell from slavery. Also, there are many superstitions and people who believe in them.

Industry: Landell makes most of its money through exchanging wares with travellers visiting from foreign lands. However, Landell is widely renound for its main industry being beautiful and sturdy cloth.

History: Until about 600 years ago, every citizen of Landell was a slave. However, once the country enslaving them realized that they were losing money keeping them as slaves, they signed a treaty to give Landell the freedom to be its own country.

Leaders:
  • King Dakon (Vaporeon)
  • Queen Fiora (Leafeon)
Important people:
  • General Neol (Umbreon): head of Landell's navy, hoping to marry Princess Skyla once the wars are over
  • Lord Raynd (Flareon): head of Landell's militia, not much of a fighter, more of a farmer
  • Prince Roytem (shiny Jolteon): wants to lead Landell, doesn't like fighting, next in line for the throne
  • Prince Kreow (shiny Umbreon): wants to be a leader in Landell's navy, protective of his country and his sister
  • Princess Skyla (Eevee): determined to protect her home, breaks any laws that get in her way, stubborn, wants to be like her brothers
Military: Landell has a small militia, but they are generally untrained famers. The only military with any experience is the country's navy.

RP Way: Most of the time, I will be in Skyla's POV, but I will dabble a little in the rest of the important characters POVs.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
Okay :) not anything wrong, so your in :)

Since it might be a while before there are any more SU's, I'm gonna start this soon. I'll wait another day or so and then the starting post will be posted.

Alinie

Band Geek
Years
Nation Name: Rygenelle
Species: Torchic, Combusiken, Blaziken
Preferred Spot: 4
Hero: Entei
Population: 175,000

Geography: A generally warm country with long, rocky beaches scattered along the coast. A couple dense rainforests remain at its core, most pokemon stay away from that part of the country. Mountains line its eastern and northern borders. Many small, snaking rivers wind their way across the landscape.

Cities: Rygenelle's capital is Hymna, a city bustling with life and music. Half of the population resides here. Two other important cities are Blanaze and Cilbin, called the Twin cities because, even though they lie at opposite ends of the country, they feature the same cityscape. Blanaze and Cilbin are the main sports for trade in Rygenelle.

Culture: Most pokemon who live in Rygenelle are young and energetic. Rygenellians are famous for their hyperness, extremely loud way of speech and complete disregard to other's opinions. Most pokemon here are atheist, though some practice Arceusism to various degrees.

Industry: Rygenelle is famous for their delicious and slightly expensive fruit that they harvest from their rainforests. Many countries are willing to pay a hefty price for their world-famous Bananas, Peaches, and Mangos. They also make money off of tourism, though mostly at their beaches.

History: Rygenelle was an unclaimed territory for a while until Queen Kylene discovered it. She set to work on developing Hymna and clearing some of the dense forest to make the area livable. Five years after Rygenelle was developed, the country caught fire and almost burned to the ground if it wasn't for the quick thinking of a beach guide named Johanna, who suggested they use the seawater to quench the fires. The original city of Hymna, unfortunately, could not be saved, and was rebuilt closer to the water to avoid being burnt again.

Leader: Queen Kylene, Blaziken: A robust and extremely outspoken ruler, she has proven that a king isn't needed to rule a nation. She does tend to reject other's opinions, as is the Rygenelle way.

Important people:
Princess Embu, Torchic: A snooty, regal princess who refuses to evolve. She tends to accompany her mother on foreign affairs because she will listen to other's opinions.
Johanna, Combusiken: A commoner beach guide who saved Rygenelle from certain doom. She now serves as secretary to the queen, though she secretly wishes for Democracy and is bitter enemies with Princess Embu. Johanna is extremely opinionated and isn't afraid to stand up for herself.
Sergeant Veji, Combusiken: A young male Combusiken in charge of Rygenelle's army. He's quite confident in himself and his abilities, so sometimes he comes off as haughty. He also wishes for democracy, but is too afraid to speak up.
Military: A fair-sized army is the only military Rygenelle has. It is mostly a group of energetic, fairly young Combusikens, though the odd Blaziken and sometimes even Torchic may be seen. They are commanded by Sergeant Veji and only use firepower.
RP Way: I'll mostly be RPing in Johanna and Veji's perspectives, though I may use Embu once in a while.

zapdos926

Years
You are accepted, but just clear this one thing up for me: When you said they only use fire power, did you mean literal fire power, or did you mean fire power as in tanks and guns?

I will make the primary post tomorrow, as it is late here now.

zapdos926

Years
okay, thank you. Not exactly the most efficiant way to fight against tanks and guns, but okay.
----------------------------

border situation: Currently, many cities and towns on the borders of Volcran, Rygenelle and the AKD have already been taken by dark armies. They are encroaching on the larger inland cities.
Dark bombers are currently flying towards the countries that cannot be directly attacked, and many paratroopers, specifically ghost types, have landed in Teresius and Landell.

Our tank platoon finally managed to get the AA trucks to the border. We suffered severe casualties from the frequent fighter attacks. I'm surprised we've been attacked so often. I would have thought that our border defenses would have been strong enough to get destroy many invading aircraft. I thought of the possibility of them coming from aircraft carriers, but that wouldn't have been possible since our navy went right to the island of Fedrick in the south as soon as we got word that they had taken it. Unluckily for them, just because the AA trucks were moving didn't mean they couldn't shoot. We took out at least 10 of their planes, but they took out three of our tanks and an AA truck. Now that we're at the border of Teresius, we don't have to worry about the AA's any more. I just hope my brother that's working his way to Landell is making it alright. The leader of the other squadron is here now. Since the commander in charge died firing at the fighters from the gun on the truck that exploded, I am now in charge because I was his most trusted soldier. They will still have to give us money, and it will cost more because it's war and there were casualties getting these here, but I wont be too unfair about it. Now i just hope Latias doesn't sit around doing nothing.

Lilliana

Years
Diary of Queen Isabel Fiere.
It's finally happened, Darkrai's army has finally landed in Teresius. Already in this short time most of our fruit farms in the center of the country have been destroyed and many lives have been lost. Why is Darkrai doing all of this and if he thinks I'm going to surrender my kingdom then he is sadly mistaken. I found out this morning that they've taken the village of Rune one of the smaller villages nearing Lior. They're getting close I just hope the armies are ready to defend us and may Latios be watching over a country of Pokemon that believe in him. But for now my first plan is to see about getting food from neighboring countries so my people don't starve. Latios please help us.

zapdos926

Years
Lt. Soland walks up to the pokemon in charge of the squad from Teresius and gives it the keys to all the AA trucks.
"Here. May we all fare well. I still need a payment though. My apologies, but it will cost 6000 each. I can take any form of the money, but I still need it." The Typhlosion waits patiently.

Last edited:

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
Years
Princess Skyla's Account
We've been trying to hold off the paratroopers for hours now. Lord Raynd is beginning to give up hope, though he refuses to let us troops see it. Right now, I am thankful to be able to help my country in any way possible, though there is not much an eevee can do. Mostly, I help other fighters by distracting the ghost paratroopers long enough for them to attack. It's hard, though, being unable to defend myself. In doing so, I also fail at defending my country. I know I will need to evolve soon if I plan on being any real help to Landell, but I can't seem to bring myself to choose a form. I hear whispers of Suicune helping us again, but it seems so unlikely to me. Why would such a noble pokemon help such a small country? I, however, will fight Darkrai's armies with my last breath, though I hope it does not come down to that.

Alinie

Band Geek
Years
Diary of Johanna, Secretary to Her Royal Higness, the Queen

We've gotten news today that Darkrai's army has expanded to neighbouring countries. At the moment, Rygenelle has managed to stay out of this war, but I fear our hopes of staying neutral are going to come crashing down at any moment. Entei has been absent for three years, and miladies Kylene and Embu have been sending message carriers constantly in hopes of reaching him. Most of them have been killed by the dark armies. Our own army has been patrolling our borders constantly, but I feel this is of no use. Our army, being considerably younger and starved of weapons, will never be able to stand up to the dark forces. One can only hope that Darkrai will spare Rygenelle because of its vast insignifigance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the past ten minutes, more alarming news. It seems as if Pernine and Erro, two of our smallest villiages near our borders, have been taken by the dark armies. Queen Kylene has ordered that all villiages, towns, and cities near our boarders be evacuated immediatly. This is extremely distressing to me, as my own family lives in the village of Incata, no more than ten miles from Pernine. Already twelve casualties have been reported. Her Highness has me running back and forth between the war offices and her chambers to deliver the most up-to-date news. Our armies have retreated a mile from Erro and Pernine, our numbers dwindling fast. I fear if something is not done, they shall be at Hymna's gates by morning...

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
OOC thread here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244716
-----------------
Rygenelle- A large mjority of your rain forests have caught fire. Frequent fighter plane attacks have ravaged cities further inland.
Volcran- Fighters have made their way to the capitol, causing outrage among citizens. A majority of the factories have shut down and all armed forces have begun to move.
Teresius- The bombings have ravaged the country. Supplies, including Anti-air (AA) trucks have been brought to the border for your use by Volcran.
AKD- No action has been taken to help fight, or even defend your self. No one will be able to help you much longer.
Landell- Small dark fleets have gathered in the lake by your shores. Most of the boats consist of aircraft carriers which have been decimating your cities and towns that have not yet been defended.
-----
Sgt. Noah Soland-
The battalion finally made it across the southern tip of Darkrai's territory. the Sgt. waited for a while for the AKD soldiers to show up. He would leave soon if they didn't. Landell needed supplies as well.
--------
Cpt. Hant Treelo (bomber pilot/ Typhlosion)-

Hant pressed the release button and watched through the small screen as the 20 supply crates fell out of the bottom of the bomber, their bright red parachutes giving them safe landing into Rygenelle. He watched for a few moments as the convoy of Volcranian supply trucks parked in a clearing. When he looked up, he saw the heavy smoke from the forest fires and started to pull away to get back to the airbase to refuel and reload with actual bombs. A red light started flashing in the cabin and he turned to the communications officer. A Quilava with the head set spoke.
"one of our escort fighters has been shot down! Enemy bogeys, closing!" she shouted. A gunner climbed into the bubble turret and started shooting at the enemy fighters. Friendly AA fire from below helped too. One of the enemy fighters broke off from it's squadron and fired a missile at the right wing. The onboard mechanic started yelling urgently.
"We just lost all three of our right engines!" he shouted. The bomber listed to one side, causing all the instruments to fly around. A compass flew into the head of the communications officer, killing her instantly because the sharp point went right through her eye. Hant tried to turn the plane, but knew he wouldn't be able to control it enough to land safely.
"Everyone, back of the plane!" He ordered just as the plane tilted into a steep nose dive. It wasn't enough to knock him backwards, but still made it hard to get to the back of the 100 meter plane. He picked up the body of the communications officer, thinking that she deserved a burial rather than burning in the front of a destroyed plane. He and three other crew members made it to the back just as the plane crashed. Hant blacked out just after realizing that he was on the soil of another country. He hoped he would get help soon.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
Squad leader
The Emboar nodded handing over a puch with the money in it "We appreciate the help. Queen Isabel told me to tell you that Volcran will always have an ally in Teresius." he said before turning and yelling his orders "Get the AA to Lior pronto and get the supplies to the capital"

zapdos926

Years
"Give the queen my thanks as well as the thanks of Volcran. We might be able to get one of our factories up and running again with this." Lt. Trent saluted the Emboar and got back into his tank, noticing the smoke from fire in the country of Rygenelle. He noticed an explosion of sorts as the bomber crashed. He didn't know what it was but thought it was safe to assume that it was a dark paratrooper carrier. He ordered his platoon to turn around and head for the border where Rygenelle, Volcran and The country of Shantin (Darkrai's country) met. The seven tanks and the two AA's that were theirs turned around. The soon left the Emboar and his men behind.

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
Years
"Queen Fiora, Darkrai's armies have begun an ariel attack. We must defend ourselves." The beautiful Leafeon looked at the vaporeon soldier reporting for Lord Raynd. Swiftly, she debated the options left to her. "Evacuate the outer villages. Send them into Paeron and Astrel. From there, move those incapable of fighting to the caves. They may continue their work from there. We must be able to support ourselves." No matter what happened, Queen Fiora refused to show weakness. Sure, they would defend the larger cities, but nothing else would be spared. Queen Fiora was determined not to damage Landell's pride.

Back