PDA

View Full Version : Random MSPaint Drawing

MiNuN*
December 6th, 2004, 10:18 PM
I don't have any other program other than MSpaint, since I formatted my comp in the other room leaving me with paint and PSP7.
I admit I tried, though, I also think I did quite good.
I know I have a few mistakes, but its worth it, its like my first mouse-sketch in a few months since I had a scanner that was working which now isn't working.
Tell me what you think, I might improve more. :sleeping:

Sylphiel
December 6th, 2004, 10:37 PM
That's pretty good for an MS Paint picture. :) Though, even with the hair covering there, his right eye should still be seen a bit. The shading of the picture is also off, though I can't explain how it should be, unfortunately...though I will say it doesn't seem to follow any one particular light source.

I do like the idea behind this, though, and I know how hard it can be to make pictures in paint with a mouse. Good job. ^_^

PichuSecretBase
December 7th, 2004, 03:29 AM
http://www.pichusb.com/berry/Tsu/happy.png Your lines are a bit shakey. Good job though :3

MiNuN*
December 8th, 2004, 01:25 AM
I know, my mouse sucks ... I tried hard though, well its not really my mouse though. Its my mom's, I guess she doesn't mind since she only uses this computer for Outlook Express, and the mouse is not much of a concern.
I just want Photoshop again.

Pincushion
December 8th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Its very good for Paint, my hand skakes about like mad when im trying to use it!

kohei
December 12th, 2004, 02:24 AM
>MiNuN*
If you clean the mouseball, the mouse will move more smoothly :)
My mouse was shaky and going all over the place, but after I cleaned it, it's really smooth.

DarkPhoenix
December 12th, 2004, 02:27 AM
Stilll, it is hard to draw with a mouse, regardless of how clean it is, depending on teh experience the drawer has... I might be gettting a tablet one of these days, so now mouse work for me... or vector pen in PS XD

I don't want to repeat what everybody else has said, so I will say listen to them. Find one light source and stick to it, and try to smooth the lines. Then you got it. Meh... all I can tell you right now.

Lady of the Shadows
December 13th, 2004, 02:02 PM
That is very good for paint.
Paint is hard to work with. I know. ><
Thast why i got PSP8 now.
Any way great job ^^

Elite Four Lance
December 14th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Your picture was great. I agree with Lady Of The Shadows that its hard to work with paint.

bgt
December 14th, 2004, 12:36 PM
randomness pawns!... great pic for paint pic... i would recommend to move to psp., also with the mouse thing, it is hard to draw with a mouse.