PDA

View Full Version : [Weekly Poll] The Kanto Starting Pokémon - on your C-Gear [ #21 ]

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 19th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Poll IndexPrevious PollB/W Weekly Poll #21 The Kanto Starting Pokémon - on your C-Gear

Pokémon Black and White will have skins available for your C-Gear which you can download via the Pokémon Global Link, and three new ones have just been announced for the Japanese games starting from the 25th of February up until the 24th of April. So here's a rather simple poll for the week - what's your favourite of the three in this set of skins?

It's unlikely that these will be out in Europe, America or Australia when they're out in Japan, but now you know what you'll be able to get in the future!

→ Venusaur
→ Charizard
→ Blastoise
→ Don't like them at all

Got any ideas for the upcoming polls? Feel free to PM Kaori or Forever with them. They may not be used on the following week after you have suggested them, but your ideas are likely to be considered in the near future.

~Ryukaa
February 19th, 2011, 10:57 PM
It's a bit of a tie-in between Blastoise and Venusaur... but Blastoise wins in the end. xDD;;

インフェルノの津波
February 19th, 2011, 10:59 PM
I will choose Charizard, my loyal companion ever since Red.

And I shall get Kanto Starters when they're out in America.

Rai
February 19th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I like the Charizard one the most. The others are cool too, but Charizard is the most awesome :D

Forever
February 19th, 2011, 11:03 PM
I'm still amazed images can be on polls tbh.

Anyways, Charizard is best in my opinion, cause...well, I don't know, but it seems to blend in the best out of the three. :x

Fushigidane-Chan
February 19th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Woah. Images on polls? Neat.

Anyway, the Venusaur one is absolutely amazing. I love it. The Charizard and Blastoise ones... meh.

At first, I didn't notice the Blastoise one and I thought the C-Gear skins were a throwback to FRLG. That would've been pretty awesome.

vaporeon7
February 20th, 2011, 12:01 AM
I love the Venusaur and Charizard ones. But I voted for Venusaur. They all look great though. And wow images on polls!

Pokemon Trainer Touko
February 20th, 2011, 12:05 AM
I like all three of them~ But I voted for Venusaur~

mzmingle
February 20th, 2011, 01:34 AM
I voted on Blastoise - but I really like the Charizard aswell.
Blastoise - Awesome
Charizard - Epic
Venasaur - Meh, it was Okay...

Sabrewulf238
February 20th, 2011, 01:52 AM
My favourite is the Venusaur one, even though out of the three pokemon I prefer Blastoise. Venusaur's seems to work the best.

pokewalker
February 20th, 2011, 02:12 AM
I like Venusaur as pokemon the most, but the Blastoise skin is just EPIC!

Zorua
February 20th, 2011, 02:39 AM
I like my Venusaur skin for the C-gear, and always will ♥

If only I had the opportunity to get this when the games come out. ;___;

Chiar
February 20th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Venusaur is the best skin for me. I don't like the other skins, as they just seem overdone...
I don't think i will use them, as C-Gear is useless for me and i don't mind about the skins.

Zvezda
February 20th, 2011, 03:09 AM
charizard, closely followed by venusaur.

Crimson5M
February 20th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Images? Within Polls? Damn Cornians!
Anywho, I'm voting for Charizard, since it's my favourite Kanto starter evo, and it looks bad-ass.

Tetra
February 20th, 2011, 03:46 AM
Yup, I think Charizard is the best.

olih
February 20th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Charizard is my favorite Kanto starter, but it doesn't look that great as a skin. So I'd go with Venusaur.

Zapdogre
February 20th, 2011, 08:23 AM
My favourite is the Blastoise one, then Venusaur. I don't like the Charizard one.

Bluerang1
February 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Images within polls? ZOMG! :O

To be honest I don't really like any of them, only starters I like are the Hoenn and Sinnoh ones, not to mention Unova as well. So I'm going with non of these.

JP
February 20th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Venusaur's is definitely my favorite. Odd, as it's usually my least favorite in anything when compared to the other two haha.

Azure Rathalδs
February 20th, 2011, 11:01 AM
They all look really bad. Maybe I just hate the starter evolutions, but my main prob will all of them is that is that the background is black.

Mew~
February 20th, 2011, 11:04 AM
It was between Blastoise and Charizard for me, in my opinion the artwork and attacks looked awsome compared to venusaurs over used pose and leafs

I went with Blastoise since it just looked badass with those sharp teeth and water attack.

PokéSwimmer
February 20th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Being a Blastoise fan (it was my first Pokémon), I was inclined to choose it as my favorite. The Venusaur drawing, however, just looks much more awesome than the rest.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 20th, 2011, 11:22 AM
I like them all...kind of reminds me of the original box art for RGB...but my favorite is Venesaur...it looks cooler than the other two :D

Tox
February 20th, 2011, 11:23 AM
I think the Venusaur skin is by far the best. It just works really well compared to the other two. It's probably my least favourite Pokémon of the three, though I still love it. The Blastoise skin would be my least favourite. It's just lacking a lot of things and the water shooting from the cannons doesn't look all that impressive for a 5th Generation image.

Team Fail
February 20th, 2011, 11:27 AM
I'm still amazed images can be on polls tbh.

Anyways, Charizard is best in my opinion, cause...well, I don't know, but it seems to blend in the best out of the three. :x

Me thinks it's HTML.

I can't choose- I wish there was an "All of Them" option, because I'll use them interchangably when I use the Dream World.

RattataL72
February 20th, 2011, 11:57 AM
depends what pokemon i was rocking. i'll probably go generic though.

Khrysta
February 20th, 2011, 06:14 PM
BLASTOISE! WATER POKEMON RULE!

♥♥♥Blastoise♥♥♥

Pkmn Trainer Touko
February 20th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Charizard is definitely my favourite! He was my very first Pokemon! ^^

I can't wait to download these =D

Woobat
February 20th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Charizard is my favorite one, I like how there's flames around the buttons instead of the normal hexagons :)
All of them are pretty nice though.

PlatinumDude
February 20th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I like Charizard's and Blastoise's C-gear skins equally, but if I had a choice, then it's Blastoise's C-gear. It looks cool.

Patchisou Yutohru
February 20th, 2011, 11:03 PM
None of the above. I'd prefer to keep my White version as Unova secluded as possible.

Superjub
February 21st, 2011, 05:37 AM
To be fair, they all look epic. I can't fault any of them. These are the best skins in my opinion, because they just looks so great. :D Anyway, I'm voting for Charizard because it is my favourite out of the three, and I love how it looks, especially the fire. :D

Pops
February 21st, 2011, 12:01 PM
I guessed most people would like Charizard.. So cliché.

I like Blastoise and Venusaur. Fav starters since 97'. :) I voted for Venu though.

BenjiTheKid
February 21st, 2011, 12:23 PM
Charizard has never done me wrong... not since Red/Blue version... so, it might be bias that makes me choose him. Though, the red on black does look nicer than the other two.

Kevin
February 21st, 2011, 01:21 PM
I like the Venusaur Theme the best; it covers most of the background.

Perrie ✿
February 21st, 2011, 01:26 PM
Blastoise has my vote, well it would if I could be bothered to vote lmao :/

I wish I knew how to get them >:( I missed so many Global link giveaways, hopefully it'll happen for the English releases D:

iSoul
February 21st, 2011, 01:41 PM
I think Venusaur looks beastly <3

~Wind~
February 21st, 2011, 03:27 PM
I prefer charizard.
It's my fave of the three pokes, and has cool fire shaped buttons.

Sakura Rain
February 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
Charizard for the freaking win <3 It's so beast, I love it.

Kokuo
February 21st, 2011, 03:33 PM
They're all pretty cool, but I think I like the Blastoise skin the best.

Twiggy
February 22nd, 2011, 06:45 AM
Umm... none of the above for me. I prefer to keep my C-Gear simple. That's why I'm not going with any skin.

LightOfTruth
February 22nd, 2011, 07:56 AM
I like them all. I haven't seen the simple theme though :)

Boarbeque
February 22nd, 2011, 09:21 AM
Charizard all the way. His picture looks hot.

SilverCrown
February 22nd, 2011, 09:26 AM
I voted for Blastoise. It looks awesome, and he was my first ever Pokemon. :)

Flopsy
February 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
I chose Venasuar~. Same reason that a few people did- my old friend from Red way back when. I cant wait till these become avalible for America!

Nameless.
February 22nd, 2011, 01:53 PM
Uhhh, I would probably choose Charizard if I was doing this. Everytime I play FRLG or RBY I choose Charmander, so for old time sake I would choose Charizard. :3

However, I won't download it because I'd rather keep Unova as Unova and not involve any old time things.

Baibanira
February 22nd, 2011, 02:06 PM
In my opinion, the Venusaur one looks the best.

mirceabest
February 23rd, 2011, 08:27 AM
The Blastoise one rocks! I really like all of them but... C'mon! My first starter was Squirtle! So... Go, Go, Blastoise!

Astinus
February 23rd, 2011, 10:10 PM
I prefer the Charizard one. Yes, I've fallen into the majority here, but what can I say. I've always enjoyed Charizard, and to see the Pokemon make a return this way in the Fifth Gen. really is kind of awesome, though weird because of how the region is set up. (All new Pokemon and what-not.) Still, I like that Charizard.

The Blastoise one is another favorite, with the combination of blue on black. But the fact that the buttons are on the right put Charizard just a bit more ahead of Blastoise.

twistedpuppy
February 23rd, 2011, 11:37 PM
They're all wonderfully done, but I'll always stick with my favorite of them all, Charizard.

LightOfTruth
February 24th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Charizard is my favourite Pokemon out of the 3. But I like all the kanto starters as they remind me of my childhood :)

GardevoirNess
February 26th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Charizard~ Just looks freakin cool

Speed
February 26th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I like them all, but Charizard looks the best. I like how the shading was done on it, makes it look cool.

TheAppleFreak
February 26th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Undoubtedly Charizard is my favorite. Asides from being my favorite Pokémon of the three, the image does it great justice.

spike6958
February 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Despite Venusaur and Blastoise been my two favorite starter Pokemon, and Charizard been my least favorite (out of all the starters), I must say the Charizard one looks the best, the Venusaur and Blastoise ones don't do them any justice.

SkyFyre
February 26th, 2011, 09:03 PM
IF there was, blaziken.
But char has a place in my <3

King Gumball
March 25th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Oh they look pretty good :3 I don't really care for these new themes though, pretty pointless to me personally. But I must admit they are very appealing, especially the Venasaur one :3

yay to saving old threads

danno 507
March 25th, 2011, 11:24 AM
The venosaur one is awesome! :O

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
March 27th, 2011, 12:42 PM
I'd have to say the Venusaur one looks the most epic, imo :)

R.K 9
March 27th, 2011, 12:46 PM
I lvoe that charizard one, and would surely go for that if it was released in europe. also really like the blastoise one.

Rawrinism
March 28th, 2011, 12:08 AM
I like the venusaur skin the most. Too bad the icons are placed in a weird way. :<