PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...

encas
February 20th, 2011, 09:51 AM
I'm not sure if anybody remembers me that well, so I decided to create a new thread. I'm Mo, and according to the site, I haven't even visited since December 5th. I wasn't active, however, for some time prior to that, however.

Currently, I'm doing a bit of a SoulSilver playthrough, but what really drew me back was that Black and White are going to be released quite soon in my territory (I live in the United States), and I remember this place being a bit nicer than other boards that I was on for a time.

Pokemon aside, I am a high school student who is quite passionate about her school newspaper. Also, I can be caught playing other video game series from time to time, most notably Sonic the Hedgehog and Harvest Moon.

So hi! I anticipate getting to know you guys...again! :D

Miss Doronjo
February 20th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Hey, welcome back, d00d! We haven't met; people call me Doronjo, or Shawn! Nice to meet you! I hope you have been well during your activity outside the forums; and I'm glad you came back!

I doing a Heart Gold play-through myself until pokemon Black and White comes out [soon N, SOON I WILL DESTROY YOU!] And yeah, I'm very excited for that coming out in my area; [I live in Canada]. I agree when you say these boards are a lot nicer than the other boards I've been to! They are also pretty cool to visit each day. <3

Sonic the Hedgehog, huh? I used to play Sonic Riders all the time. <3 [I didn't like zero-gravity though] And I dunno, maybe someday I'll purchase Sonic Colors; right after Pokemon Black and White of course. ^^ Well, all I can tell yeah about changes around here; just some rules and signature rules have changed, so in your free time, its a good idea to just get caught up to date with them. <3 Well! Hope we can talk sometime soon! Take care. <3

P.S I love Ariados too. <3

P.P.S: I TYPO. ALOT. So, I fixed some spelling of words. :3

encas
February 21st, 2011, 09:56 AM
Hey, welcome back, d00d! We haven't met; people call me Doronjo, or Shawn! Nice to meet you! I hope you have been well during your activity outside the forums; and I'm glad you came back!

I doing a Heart Gold play-through myself until pokemon Black and White comes out [soon N, SOON I WILL DESTROY YOU!] And yeah, I'm very excited for that coming out in my area; [I live in Canada]. I agree when you say these boards are a lot nicer than the other boards I've been to! They are also pretty cool to visit each day. <3

Sonic the Hedgehog, huh? I used to play Sonic Riders all the time. <3 [I didn't like zero-gravity though] And I dunno, maybe someday I'll purchase Sonic Colors; right after Pokemon Black and White of course. ^^ Well, all I can tell yeah about changes around here; just some rules and signature rules have changed, so in your free time, its a good idea to just get caught up to date with them. <3 Well! Hope we can talk sometime soon! Take care. <3

P.S I love Ariados too. <3

P.P.S: I TYPO. ALOT. So, I fixed some spelling of words. :3

Wow, thanks so much for this quite warm welcome! I'd rather have one thorough reply than a million shallow ones, so I approve. Yay for common interests!

Also, I am sure there's a lot of people like me that are either coming back, or are registering for the first time due to B/W. It sure seems like it! :3

Axeliira
February 21st, 2011, 11:07 AM
Hey there! Welcome (back) to PC! Glad you decided to come back, because we have lots in store due to Black/White coming soon! And you joined in just in time! :)

So you say you're on the school newspaper? I loved being on the newspaper staff when I was in high school! It was really fun. ^_^

Well, make sure you re-read the rules, they've recently changed since you left. And hope you remain active from now on! Have fun, and I'll see ya around!