PDA

View Full Version : Hi

RattataL72
February 20th, 2011, 11:28 AM
I'm new. My handle and avatar reflect my favorite pokemon ever and why:

When I first played blue (had no idea what pkmn was) the first thing i caught was a rattata. Instantly that was my favorite. My friend told me about how they evolve and showed me a Raticate. I thought it was ugly. He told me i could stop evolutions by hitting "B." So I hit B. Many, many times.

My crappy-stat rattata was my main all the way to the elite four, where I prevailed using a level 72 rattata (and some legendary birds but HEY THATS BESIDE THE POINT).

Miss Doronjo
February 20th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Funny thing about Rattata...I once had a solo-run with a Rattata, actually; this was at the original Pokemon Gold. Well, then, I was...obsessed with using the move Quick attack and Hyper Fang! And geez; Rattata had them both. @-@; Also, rattata was the first wild pokemon I ever saw at Pokemon Yellow after I got Pikachu. <3 So yeah, its pretty cool to use; and a pretty common pokemon as well; which is also pretty wasy to catch. <3 I can't tell you how much I appriciate easy-to-catch pokemon; I'm horrible at catching pokemon in game. It took me...5 ultra balls to capture a low health Lapras at Pokemon Heart Gold. Yeah; its kind of funny to sweep the Elite four with a Rattata. =O Seeing how everyone in the game is like: [POKEMON ARE SERIOUS BEANS] and such. Soooo TAKE THAT, GAME FREAK. All I need is a Rattata to beat Lance's Dragonites. <3 The only pokemon that I didn't really want to evolve when I was young, was my Squirtle, and Bulbasaur at Pokemon Yellow; because I wanted to copy ash's team a bit. Also Vigoroth when I played pokemon Ruby; I didn't like Slaking, because of its ability Traunt; I didn't like how it skips every turn to slack off. :/

Well RattataL72, [or can I call ya Rattata for short?] let me be the first to say, welcome to PC! Like for everyone else, there are pokemon topics, and non-pokemon topics you can visit; sooo take your pick on what cha' wanna do! [Though you probably already did got right into the action, which is good too!] I just recommend to stick around! You'll meet loads of people and the like. <3 I too, am also happy to have met you; and I'm always abvalible for a quick chat over on VMs or PMs! And like for everyone, you can ask a member of staff any questions you may have.

Well...I guess let me end with a fan art of Rattata I found; because Rattata can be quite pretty!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvNbqZyzU_py6a2_dthgaWjPFblaFLtkTsiBLDVKECCwWNGR35

Well, that was fanart. <3 However, its still pretty cute looking. <3