PDA

View Full Version : Heyy

iSoul
February 21st, 2011, 08:27 AM
Hey I am iSoul. I am a huge Poketard. I have been playing Pokemon before I could walk. I am playing Pokemon Pearl now. I finally just beat the elite four and now I'm trying to finish my Pokedex (I need Munchlax, the evolved form of finneon, and Dialga). I want Soul Silver and Black soOoOoOoOoOo bad. The new Pokemon are cool, but I kinda miss the old ones </3

So anyways a short bio hmmmm..... There once was a girl named Je-- I was born, I did stuff and now I'm here. :D

I found the site by searching Pokemon community. I really wanted to find a Pokemon community, To be honest the cute Pichu skin won me over. This place looked cool, so I'm here. :'D

Hope to see you guys around the forums!

Miss Doronjo
February 21st, 2011, 08:46 AM
Hah! I never heard of Poketards before! PokeManiacs, yes! PokeDinosaurs, why not! But never Poketards. =O Mmm, I've been playing pokemon since I was 5! I didn't know alot about it though; I only raised a single pokemon at a time. D= Pokemon Pearl is a good game; that was the first game I bought for the Sinnoh series; which then I bought pokemon diamond then Platinum. I have a shiny Munchlax! I found it a month ago. :3 For you're pokedex, might I suggest checking out the Trade Corner? Or more specifically...the Quick Trade Thread? You can ask for quick trades of pokemon there; to fill up you're pokedex a bit. <3 Anyway, its right here if you wanna take a look: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=216978&page=500 ] Yeah, I want Pokemon White...mostly; but Pokemon Black if White's already sold out. @-@; The new pokemon do look cool! I've also heard that you can catch multi-generational pokemon there, so the old pokemon will still be there. <3

I believe that was the spiked haired Pichu skin you looked at? Cause it IS pretty cute. <3 But right now, I'm using a forum skin called Forever Standing. And yeah! This place seemed cool when I first got there as well! I WANTED TO MAKE IT MY NEW EVIL BASE! Mmm, and let me just say: your username is awesome. :3 Cause your username, iSoul reminds me of Soul from Soul Eater. :3 Goooooooood stuff. <3

I too hope too see you around sometime! We can discuss about different stuff, wrestle an alligator or two, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator! =3

I'll see ya again. <3

iSoul
February 21st, 2011, 12:35 PM
Hah! I never heard of Poketards before! PokeManiacs, yes! PokeDinosaurs, why not! But never Poketards. =O Mmm, I've been playing pokemon since I was 5! I didn't know alot about it though; I only raised a single pokemon at a time. D= Pokemon Pearl is a good game; that was the first game I bought for the Sinnoh series; which then I bought pokemon diamond then Platinum. I have a shiny Munchlax! I found it a month ago. :3 For you're pokedex, might I suggest checking out the Trade Corner? Or more specifically...the Quick Trade Thread? You can ask for quick trades of pokemon there; to fill up you're pokedex a bit.

Yeah, I want Pokemon White...mostly; but Pokemon Black if White's already sold out. @-@; The new pokemon do look cool! I've also heard that you can catch multi-generational pokemon there, so the old pokemon will still be there. <3

I believe that was the spiked haired Pichu skin you looked at? Cause it IS pretty cute. <3 But right now, I'm using a forum skin called Forever Standing. And yeah! This place seemed cool when I first got there as well! I WANTED TO MAKE IT MY NEW EVIL BASE! Mmm, and let me just say: your username is awesome. :3 Cause your username, iSoul reminds me of Soul from Soul Eater. :3 Goooooooood stuff. <3

I too hope too see you around sometime! We can discuss about different stuff, wrestle an alligator or two, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator! =3

I'll see ya again. <3

Oh yes. That's what all my friends call me. :X Oh nice. Yeah, me too. Oh ok sounds like fun. The black one looks scury so I want the white one. :X YAAAAAAY~! Ok that makes me feel better.

Yeah, it is. I'll help you >:3 Lul, I ripped it off of the KIA Soul and put an i in front. I want to see that! But I have Animes I need to finish before I start that. X.X

Ok~! I have never tried that, but it sounds like fun. Ok, I will.