PDA

View Full Version : Should say "hi" I guess...

Amistat
February 22nd, 2011, 05:39 AM
Hey people.

Name's Amistat (or Ami for short) and I've been modding games for a while now (C&C: Yuri's Revenge being a personal preference). Thought it was about time I tried my hand at Pokemon and this place seems like a good start; lots of useful looking tools and a knowledgeable user base.

So I basically plan to use and discard all of you :badsmile:

Heh heh heh.

Life's busy, the odds of me being around much are slim so my diabolical claim will probably mirror reality more than I'd like.
If all goes to plan though, despite being quiet and stealing all your hacking secrets I should be able to give back to the community with a good hack that will bring enjoyable hours to many.

I'm a decent spriter and have many concepts for creatures, plot and game play I've never seen done before so it should all be worth it in the end.

Uh, lemme think. Anything interesting about me...

I studied programming at uni, but I suck at it.
I kick ass at RM2K; my knowledge of programming theory is up there, I'm just bad at the coding itself.
On a forum related note, I guess my poke-credentials would be I had an official Mew from a download event on my red cartridge years ago making all 151 at the time. That game has sadly long since wiped.
I fully EV trained a modest Mewtwo on Pearl. I never want to see another Gastly again.
I like pie. It rules.

Cheers in advance for putting up with me guys.

AncienTLorD86
February 22nd, 2011, 05:46 AM
hello ami...welcome to the PC..:)
feel free to read forum rules before posting and please be active here..:D

Miss Doronjo
February 22nd, 2011, 06:06 AM
NOT IF I DISCARD YOU FIRST!

Kekeke~

Mmmm, nice to meet you, Ami! ...How many times have I TRIED to steal hacking secrets. @-@; Well, last week; but! I'm getting there. :3 Yeah the Emulation board; I think its probably the most popular board around! Itssss right here: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 ] Well, whatever hack you're planning to do! I can't wait to see it. :3

Yeah, I'm a pretty good spriter too. [not to brag or anything!] But,, you know; its pretty easy to do! Even though I started last month...I made trainer fusion and pokemon fusion sprites myself~ Mmm, just so you are aware, there's a Pixel Art sub forum here! Itsss right here: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55 ]

Pie definately rules. GOOD OL' CHERRY PIE. I never finished my poedex for any region. ;3; Its because I never got those pokemon that evolves from trading. ^.^' Its only because I said: OH, TRADING IS FOR SQUARES.

Boy, was I wrong...

Anyhow! You seem like a cool d00d! Maybe we can chat sometime? I'dove to. <3 And I hope you'll enjoy yourself, anndddd best wishes in the future!
Or a black, cozy, spontanous string of bad luck. <3