PDA

View Full Version : 'ello

ChaoticBoy44
February 22nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Hi everybody! No one here probably remembers me, as I wasn't a very active poster.... But I'm ChaoticBoy44. Yeah, I haven't been here since '09.... So hi again!

Petilil
February 22nd, 2011, 09:19 PM
2009 was so long ago it seems, lmao. But that's awesome to know you found your way back. You're like a boomerang. Things have definitely changed since 09 though! Take a look around and you'll see some forum changes and what not. It'd be wise to re-read the rules as well. They've been modified. And names changes aren't allowed anymore either, so that's a big change as well. It shouldn't be too hard to adjust though!

See you! Stick around this time!

Miss Doronjo
February 23rd, 2011, 08:44 AM
Hey! Well, the reason I haven't met you myself is because I joined back in October, but, its nice to meet you! Hm, well, I guess to be an active poster, I would just find a board around this forum that interests you. <3 I myself picked to be active in the NU/W board, because its a board that I love to be in~ Meeting newbies, welcoming back those who have been gone for a long time, etc.

Anyways, yeah, rules have changes, and there's even new signature rules, but, they are still pretty straight forward to understand in any case. If you wanna check if you're signature is okay, you can also do so in the Signature Rules and Review Thread here: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=236909&page=23 ]. Annnnd yeah! I hope you'll be more active! Because I swear -- this is the only place where I caught a wabbit. <3