View Full Version : Hi ( Im not going to say something silly)

February 22nd, 2011, 3:56 PM
Hi im am kinda of new to these fourms. I love pokemon and roleplaying. I hope to find a lot of cool and nice people to be my friends here. So hi im here to stay.

Joey's Rattata
February 22nd, 2011, 3:59 PM
Although I already sort of welcomed you... Welcome again! : D

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

February 22nd, 2011, 4:04 PM
Well, of course you are new, silly! :3 Or you wouldn't be posting in here!
But anyways, I welcome you to the glorious Pokecommunity~ <3 It will entertain you for hours on end! c:

Oooh, roleplaying... I had so much fun doing it back in the day, had so much fun, met the most wonderful person ever... <333 ...ANYWAYS, we have an app for that. :D Err, forum, here! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
And for your love for Pokemon, check this (http://www.pokecommunity.com) place out! It has everything Pokemon related! ;D

Hehehe, if you need any help with the forums, ask around. :3 I as well as many others are around and willing~ <3
And lastly, have fun! Happy posting, and remember to always follow the rules! ^^

Pink Typholsion
February 22nd, 2011, 4:16 PM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy Pokecommunity like I do, and hope you stay active. Please check out the rules... >.> anyway... We have a wonderful Roleplay forum, and we all love Pokemon, accept the people who join for the people and only post in the "Other Chat" forums.... anyway Have fun! :D

February 22nd, 2011, 5:47 PM
Welcome to the amazing Pokecommiuty I hope you enjoy just by guessing you're going to love the role playing section which would be exciting for people like you if you ever need a friend there is a lot of people you could be friends with including me.

Miss Doronjo
February 23rd, 2011, 9:18 AM
Well, saying things silly is usually my part. :3 Well, welcome Lambda! Your username reminds me of Lambda from Blazblue; did you get it from her? =O
Cause' I love BlazBlue. ^^

Yeah, I love roleplaying too. =D I kind of stopped, but I'm trying to find inspiration. ;3; But yeah, like Fluffy Bunny the Erufuun said, you can visit the RolePlay Corner, which you can be in eaither a Pokemon Roleplay, or Non-Pokemon roleplays. <3 And yeah, plenty of pokemon boards await for you to visit, as well as the non-pokemon ones, like the graphics and photography sub-forum [which now I'm trying to advertise!] and other cool places. Okay? :3

Yes, I hope you'll enjoy yourself, for hungry hambergers will swallow me whole if you don't. ;3; And have a good day! :3

February 27th, 2011, 1:35 PM
Thank you i feel very welcomed