PDA

View Full Version : Newbzor!

RagingOntundra
February 22nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
Hey,
I'm new (but thats obvious pfft otherwise why would i be posting here) I haven't played much pokemon, truthfully only just got a dsi and soulsilver, i'm hoping to get good and enjoy pokemon, get into online wifi battles because it seems like fun.

I have no skills at all at anything pokemon so far haha.
Anyway just thought i would introduce myself and yeah.
Also this forum looks sweet as.

Ontundra Out.
<3

Erufuun
February 22nd, 2011, 06:18 PM
Well, hey there mister new! ;D
And welcome to PokeCommunity, for all your spatula needs~

And really?? o: Someone who is just now getting into Pokemon, quite honestly I don't see that very much! But it still quite cool, I am glad we are getting more people to love the best game in the world. :D SoulSilver/Heartgold is also the best place to start, in my opinion. It is the most complete game~ Hopefully you are also planning on getting Pokemon Black or White!

Hope you get into Pokemon and enjoy our forums a bunch! <33

And hey, if you are wanting to get into online competitive battling, I would be glad to help. :3 I am not bad, far from the best though. XD I would be glad to help with any questions you may have, but asking here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197) is also a good idea!

Anyways, I hope you have a good time, hun! <33 Happy posting, and remember to follow the rules! :3

RagingOntundra
February 22nd, 2011, 07:58 PM
Well so far i am loving soulsilver so i will definately be getting black or white for sure :D

Miss Doronjo
February 23rd, 2011, 09:03 AM
Welcome ol' RagingOntundra one. :3 Eh, for the record, veterans who have left and came back also kinda post here too. :3 But! You're right. <3 I have HeartGold myself, which is exactly the same except for a few differences [which pokemon found wise] but, yeah, its a great pokemon game. ^^ I'm even playing it right now. :3

Its weird today...when I first started pokemon, I thought Pikachu was a grass type. @-@; Until I went to the last gym, then BANG! I lost. <3 Know what else? I'VE BEEN AFRAID OF KIRLIAS! I thought one day one might strangle me to death. @-@; I don't know why a ballerina/feeling pokemon would do that but...yeah.

Well, learning pokemon is pretty easy once you've played the game long enough. <3 Yeah, what you can do is probably check out the differen't pokemon boards around, just so you can get pretty familiar with them that way as well. <3 There are disscussions you can join in too. <3 Like this is the one for HeartGold and SoulSilver: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189 ] Annnnd this is one for the upcoming Pokemon Black and White: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200 ] Well, take your pick on what you want to do while at PC. <3

Just remember the rules and FAQ kay? :3 And if you need help with anything, you can ask one of the members of the staff team; the guys with the bolded usernames. <3 And, I hope to see you again. <3

[Now I must check my closets for Kirlias... ;3; *FLEES*]

Axeliira
February 23rd, 2011, 09:17 AM
Hey there! Welcome to PC! It's so much fun battle in wi-fi. You'll meet a ton of people who love doing that! Once you get your party settled and ready to battle, you should check out the Wi-Fi center, where you can meet friends and ask people to either battle or trade. I guarantee you it'll be so much fun!

Anyways, make sure you read the rules as Erufuun and Miss Doronjo mentioned, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around!