View Full Version : Newbie on the forums xD

February 23rd, 2011, 4:03 PM
Hey :) I'm Jake :)
I'm 17, (18 in April woooooooo!) :D And I'm from Walsall in the UK. I like talking to people, and I like helping people out so if anybody ever needs anyone to talk to, I'm your man :)

If not, then say hi anyway, I don't mind xD

Nice to meet you all :)

Joey's Rattata
February 23rd, 2011, 4:09 PM
Welcome to the forums, Jake! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Make sure to read the rules, which are located here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812).

You didn't tell too much about yourself in that post. What do you do besides play Pokemon? And for that matter, what games do you own?

February 23rd, 2011, 4:12 PM
RPGs mainly. Dragon Age, Final Fantasy and Mass Effect are probably my favourites xD I can't wait for Dragon Age 2, it looks amazing!

Miss Doronjo
February 23rd, 2011, 4:30 PM
Hai Jake! You have the same name as one of my IRL friends. :3 Wellll, until April, happy [almost but not quite] birthday! Turning 18 felt the same as when I turned 17 and 16 though. @-@; Cept' now you're TECHNICALLY an adult. Pretty cool stuff. I've been to the UK before; visiting a relative! Its a great place. <3 Mmm, I have to say, its cool that you like helping people! Yeah, you can also help people around the forum as well; because people will have questions about pokemon you can answer, or, maybe once you got a feel of the forum, you can help people out around the forum too. <3

So yeah! I do hope maybe one day, we can sit and chat about stuff and junk! MAN HOW I LOVE THAT JUNK. I FOUND A COOKIE THERE! And if you have a question or too, you can ask a member of staff. <3

Annnnd its nice to meet you as well!

...Now I must go on my pretend motorbike...if I had one. ;3;

February 25th, 2011, 3:29 AM
Pretend motorbike? :') Why not just get a proper motorbike :') Apart from the fact they are deathtraps of course :P