PDA

View Full Version : Newbie on the forums xD

Jakeul200493
February 23rd, 2011, 04:03 PM
Hey :) I'm Jake :)
I'm 17, (18 in April woooooooo!) :D And I'm from Walsall in the UK. I like talking to people, and I like helping people out so if anybody ever needs anyone to talk to, I'm your man :)

If not, then say hi anyway, I don't mind xD

Nice to meet you all :)

Joey's Rattata
February 23rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the forums, Jake! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Make sure to read the rules, which are located here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812).

You didn't tell too much about yourself in that post. What do you do besides play Pokemon? And for that matter, what games do you own?

Jakeul200493
February 23rd, 2011, 04:12 PM
RPGs mainly. Dragon Age, Final Fantasy and Mass Effect are probably my favourites xD I can't wait for Dragon Age 2, it looks amazing!

Miss Doronjo
February 23rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
Hai Jake! You have the same name as one of my IRL friends. :3 Wellll, until April, happy [almost but not quite] birthday! Turning 18 felt the same as when I turned 17 and 16 though. @-@; Cept' now you're TECHNICALLY an adult. Pretty cool stuff. I've been to the UK before; visiting a relative! Its a great place. <3 Mmm, I have to say, its cool that you like helping people! Yeah, you can also help people around the forum as well; because people will have questions about pokemon you can answer, or, maybe once you got a feel of the forum, you can help people out around the forum too. <3

So yeah! I do hope maybe one day, we can sit and chat about stuff and junk! MAN HOW I LOVE THAT JUNK. I FOUND A COOKIE THERE! And if you have a question or too, you can ask a member of staff. <3

Annnnd its nice to meet you as well!

...Now I must go on my pretend motorbike...if I had one. ;3;

Jakeul200493
February 25th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Pretend motorbike? :') Why not just get a proper motorbike :') Apart from the fact they are deathtraps of course :P