PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] so who is getting the Pokemon B/W Limited Edition DSI Bundle

cttooch
February 23rd, 2011, 05:46 PM
are you getting the new pokemon b/w dsi bundle?

looks awesome. i am so tempted to trade in my dsi xl towards it

Dudypokefan89
February 23rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh361muony1qzpbds.jpg

Theres a pic if no one saw it yet. i think it depends on the price for me. but i think i will get it.

Speed
February 23rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
If I have the money, I will. I really need a new DS, and this would be a nice one before getting a 3DS.

Vyro
February 23rd, 2011, 06:14 PM
Considering the 3DS is coming out like, 2 weeks later, there's no real reason that anyone who already has a DS would get this.

TheUnown
February 23rd, 2011, 06:14 PM
Not bad for $180 I guess. Too bad I just got a new DSi from Christmas x_x

Haunter Master
February 23rd, 2011, 06:16 PM
I just got a new DSiXL today, so no, I won't. n.n
I want to though, because they are very sexy.

Fushigidane-Chan
February 23rd, 2011, 06:32 PM
They're admittedly very nice--I really like the black DSi in particular--but I have a launch-day DSi which is still in nearly perfect condition. It's a good deal, but especially with the 3DS coming up, I don't see any reason why anyone would go for it.

Weber
February 23rd, 2011, 06:45 PM
i really like the white dsi, but i did get a dsi xl for christmas like many other people...

plus with the 3ds coming out i dont see the need to get a dsi... but they are cool, im going to probably get a 3ds instead.

i really like the white dsi, but i did get a dsi xl for christmas like many other people...

plus with the 3ds coming out i dont see the need to get a dsi... but they are cool, im going to probably get a 3ds instead.

Dudypokefan89
February 23rd, 2011, 09:07 PM
i hate how bundles always make me want them! darn advertisements! if 3ds can play ds games, then i will just get the game.

Boomburst
February 24th, 2011, 01:42 AM
I will not bother seeing as I have the 3DS preorderd and that can play DS games.

Sabrewulf238
February 24th, 2011, 02:40 AM
I'm getting the 3DS when it comes out, so getting this would be a bit pointless for me.

Forever
February 24th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Noope. Even if I hadn't pre-ordered the games, it still seems like a bit too much to spend. :x Plus my DS still works fine aaand I eventually want a 3DS.

Corruptodile
February 24th, 2011, 03:33 AM
If I can't find my DS, then yes, I'll get one, even if the 3DS is coming out.

skyluigi2
February 24th, 2011, 09:33 AM
I'd like one, but it seems pointless as I'm getting a 3DS on release day :D

Hypno
February 24th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Nope, I still have my Nintendo DS Lite, and like many others, will be getting the 3DS on release date.

Dudypokefan89
February 24th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Provided that i have always been late to get systems (Late for PS2,DS lite, never got around to getting a GBA SP..), i think i will most likely be late for 3ds. I was so late for ds that i never even owned the original and thought the lite version was the first in line. i might as well get this. besides, i think my DS lite hinge is cracking...its a good time to let my brother have it. ;)

Kendosis
February 24th, 2011, 11:28 AM
I see no need for this or the 3ds.

Unknown Entity
February 24th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I see no need for this or the 3ds.

This ^

I like the look of them, but my DS works just fine, so it would be a waste of money.

~Unknown

Heart Gold
February 24th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Looks interesting, but I pre-ordered the 3DS and Pokemon Black so I'm getting a better package :)

institutions
February 24th, 2011, 12:15 PM
It looks nice, but I have other priorities at the moment. I'm in dire need of a new acoustic guitar, and I also want to get a strat. Plus I need to start saving for my 4,000 dollar amp :)

My old fat original DS is scratched to hell but still works fine.

grodkorv
February 24th, 2011, 01:29 PM
looks so pletty DD:
but nah, i will not get it.. my old ds lite works just fine^^

Bluerang1
February 24th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I was going to but in the UK they're friggin' expensive but if I was in America by now, I would have got them, or maybe not. It's a bit late for them to be released don't they think. I would have probably gotten another DSi not knowing these would come out in America.

JP
February 24th, 2011, 03:24 PM
I really would love to, but I'm positive that I'll be getting a 3DS at some point... so there's no real point, unless I wanted it as part of a collection. Even then though, it's not like I have the money for it haha.

ManhattanTheStarr
February 24th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Lol, I can't believe Nintendo would release this right before the 3DS's release. xD
Obviously, I'm not gonna be getting this, since I have a pretty good working fat DS (which has its top screen hanging off by one hinge) that will probably last up until I get a 3DS. But on a good note, those DSi designs are kinda pretty. :P

Kokuo
February 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM
I probably wont. I don't really have the money for it, and I'd rather save up for a 3DS anyway.

Haowakeorden
February 26th, 2011, 12:45 PM
As much as I'd like to, I most likely won't get it.

I'm already pre-ordering both games, and if I'm going to get another handheld console it's going to be the 3DS.

Sary
February 26th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Lol... Why would I get a smaller Nintendo? I'm very happy with my DSi XL, even much happier than having that 3d one. Mines bigger, cheaper and well.. it's mine!
If they made a 3D XL version.... that would put me thinking.

Pretty ones black/white by the way... but that's just nintendo tactic to release their stock of olds DSi and switch on to the 3D

Anyway, how much improve the 3D will do to the pokemon games? Not much I think, and hope. :)

Bluemoon
February 26th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Nope wont but it!!!!
Im shooting for 3DS!!!!
Jeezz March is the best month for game huh?

Imperator161
February 26th, 2011, 06:06 PM
I don't really feel a need for a DSi, particularly with the release of the 3DS only a few weeks away. Also, as much as I love Pokemon (and have Pokemon games in my two existing DS systems at least 90% of the time), I don't really want a DS with a Pokemon design on it (I'd rather just have a nice plain blue or something subtle but classy).

CptSwaggerPants
February 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM
I already have a DSi Xl, no need to downgrade. Plus, I'm planning on getting that snazzy 3DS, so once again...no need to downgrade :)

Skins are cooler to me anyway.

spike6958
February 26th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah I see no point in getting this, the 3DS is out the end of the same month, unless your a big collector of console you might as well wait and get a 3DS if you really want new system to play it on.

Zorua
February 27th, 2011, 12:26 AM
I gotta say that I won't be getting this. As pretty as it looks, I'd much rather save up my money for the 3DS than a DSi. D:

vaporeon7
February 27th, 2011, 03:49 AM
No. This is just a last ditch effort by Nintendo to try and get us to buy a DSi before the 3DS comes out. If they make a Pokemon B/W styled 3DS however...

Cyndaquil2607
February 27th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Naah, i really wont bother, ive got a perfectly fine dsi + i think i might buy the 3ds

also, why did nintendo release a dsi after the release of dsixl and just before the 3ds?!!!

PiPVoda
February 27th, 2011, 05:47 AM
There is a small chance I'd get one. I need a new DS because my DS Lite doesn't work anymore, and I don't plan on getting the 3DS right when it comes out, so I'll just wait and see. Hopefully when the 3DS comes out Nintendo lowers the price of the DSi; though it'd be highly unlikely.

Derezzed
February 27th, 2011, 05:57 AM
I'd love to, but alas I don't have the money. I'm saving up for the new 3DS anyway, it would be a bit foolish buying a new DS when an upgraded model is out in a month.

Talli
February 27th, 2011, 06:01 AM
I need to save up for a desktop Computer so I can only get my copy of pokemon white.

so no DSi buddle here

Kevin
February 27th, 2011, 06:51 AM
I never got a DSi yet, so...
But hearing that the 3DS is coming very soon, I most likely will not get this.

Nateon
February 27th, 2011, 07:07 AM
I love the design but i don't see the point of getting a DSi just before the 3DS comes out which is 3 weeks later, if they made their own 3DS i'd definately go for it

Rich Boy Rob
February 27th, 2011, 08:12 AM
I have to say the Black one is rather fetching, but considering I both have a perfectly good black DSi already and plan on buying a 3DS soon after launch when I have the money, so I'm not buying it.

Honestly, they should have either released these as limited edition DSi's before Xmas, or better, held off and released them as 3DS's.

Adam.
February 27th, 2011, 08:18 AM
I agree with what people are saying that the console does look nice, what with it's engravings and all but, with the 3DS coming along, I doubt people will buy it (unless they are serious collectors, or something...

I, myself was thinking of getting one if I traded in my DS Lite for some money but I've gone against it as it is just an engraving. In the end, I just slapped a Tangela sticker that I've had lying around for oh.. 6 years onto the DS lid and it looks all the same. :)

Innervision
February 27th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Buying the black bundle this friday. I quit playing Pokemon games after it started on DS.
But now with BW, i just thought, what the hell, let's buy a bundle.
This way i can play BW,pearl/diamond/platinum,HG,SS :)

LazyLapras
February 28th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Considering the 3DS is coming out like, 2 weeks later, there's no real reason that anyone who already has a DS would get this.

Exactly, that's what makes me mad I want a pokemon themed DS but the 3DS is coming out and I'm gonna be getting that so they should have came out wtih a Pokemon themed 3DS haha

Nameless.
February 28th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Pity it's limited edition or I would get one instead of a 3DS for Christmas. :]
As for right now? I can't even afford the games right now, so I'm really out of luck.

Those are so beautiful aaaa. <3
Then again, if I got one I'd have nowhere to put my Tsutaja top-cover for the DS. ;O;

bwburke94
February 28th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Nope. 3DS is too close. Besides, DS Lite > DSi.

MrGriszell
March 1st, 2011, 12:33 AM
I really do wanna get one but since i already pre orderd my 3ds i just cant see myself getting it

Howlsinn
March 2nd, 2011, 01:34 AM
I probably wont. I got a perfectly fine launch day DSi, 3DS and Pokemon White on pre-order.

Nateon
March 2nd, 2011, 01:46 PM
I think i'm gonna retract my previous statement... after looking into the 3DS and how bad (honestly, look at it) it is right now, i wanna wait 'til it gets better but i don't know if my lite will last much longer, i love the design of the Pokemon Black DSi and i've always wanted a pokemon-based console (since Pikachu N64). I still think the timing of this release, due to the 3DS, is a bit awkward but i think i'll go for it when i've saved up enough =]

lamby101
March 2nd, 2011, 01:54 PM
If I was rich I would lol being a student I don't really have money to burn on things like that.

I've got the original DS and have decided I need a DSi because I want to be able to use WAP on Pokemon White, but I'll be buying off ebay, however it would be pretty cool to have a DSi with a pokemon pattern on it >.<

irishjay1
March 3rd, 2011, 10:54 AM
If I have the money, I will. I really need a new DS, and this would be a nice one before getting a 3DS.

Why would you want that before a 3DS. The 3DS only comes out in 3 weeks.

Lol... Why would I get a smaller Nintendo? I'm very happy with my DSi XL, even much happier than having that 3d one. Mines bigger, cheaper and well.. it's mine!
If they made a 3D XL version.... that would put me thinking.

Pretty ones black/white by the way... but that's just nintendo tactic to release their stock of olds DSi and switch on to the 3D

Anyway, how much improve the 3D will do to the pokemon games? Not much I think, and hope. :)
The 3DS is the same size as the dsi xl!

PokemonMasterX
March 3rd, 2011, 08:45 PM
I already had enough trouble saving for black and white, especially when dragon quest 6 came out of nowhere, and I had to get that. I've just barely balanced it out to get the games. Those look nice, but itd be more awesome if they made a 3DS bundle :D then again I am getting both...oh well :P

Rawrinism
March 3rd, 2011, 09:07 PM
I would, if the 3DS had a bundle like this. :)

Tsundera
March 4th, 2011, 02:17 PM
The black version looks spectacular. It's a shame that they didn't release these earlier. I bought a DSi upon its release so I won't be buying one of these. Sure the design is cool, but it's not cool enough for me to fork out a shed load of cash to buy relatively the same thing.

If I didn't have a DSi already I would definitely buy one. I won't be buying a 3DS for quite a while since I know for a fact that there will be limited edition versions released later on which I'd rather buy as opposed to a standard 3DS.

tajio
March 4th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Nope. Totally pointless, it's only for pure hardcore fans. 3DS is coming out soon anyways and I'm not going to waste my money on a DSi etched with Pokemon Black & White mascots.

Lukar
March 4th, 2011, 03:04 PM
I'm not. As cool as it looks, I already have a DSi that works just fine, and I need to spend my money wisely so I can get a 3DS by the end of the summer.

Giraffe
March 12th, 2011, 09:01 AM
I traded in my DS lite & games for the Black edition today.

It's really stunning, I must say.

Eurydice
March 12th, 2011, 09:04 AM
while i would love to get it. i am saving up for the 3ds i might get it later if anywhere still has them at that time just because the black version looks awesome and im a sucker for collecting pokemon stuff

OrigNES83
March 12th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I got the Black bundle, preordered it on Amazon, after preordering the White game.