View Full Version : How's life...!?

February 24th, 2011, 2:28 AM
Hey all,

Waking_Dreamer here, or you can call me Dreamer for short or even W_D. I thought it was a cool and enigmatic name. lol

Been into pokemon since before 2000...First gen initiate into the pokefandom I guess. Though this is the first time I joined an actual dedicated pokeforum.

Im into fire pokemon the most even if theyre not the best. Also like designing and fanart as can be seen by my set.

Hope to enjoy my time here.

Thanks for reading...

February 24th, 2011, 2:47 AM
Hey there, Waking_Dreamer. I'm not a big fan of Fire Types, but there are a couple Fire Types with great designs, such as Charizard or Chandelure.
Anyhow, the fanart in your sig looks really good, you should head over to the Art Gallery (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) to showcase your work.

February 24th, 2011, 3:12 AM
Thanks for the comment!

I'll be sure to start a thread there once I finish some of my other works.

Miss Doronjo
February 24th, 2011, 8:31 AM
Fire types huh? I love fire types! Arcanine is my favourite out of all of them. <3 I'm using him right now in HeartGold in fact! Well, they may not e the best of the best of pokemon, but, they are still pretty strong; like Infernape, Arcanine, Charizard, Heatran, etc. So anyway, welcome, W_D! [of darkness] Its a pretty cool name if I say so. <3 Pretty bold. <3

Yup, been a fan of the Mons' since I was 5. I dunno when I'll stop. <3 Well, hope you're glad PC is your first pokemon-based forum! This is actually my thrid; but, Its probably the best one I've gotten too. <3

Thanks for introducing yourself today! I'm hoping that you'll stick around! And I hope to see you again. <3

February 24th, 2011, 7:42 PM
Some fire types are cool... I just like their awesome attack stats! >:D anyway, Yeah, first gen. person! WOO! :) Welcome to Pokecommunity~!

February 24th, 2011, 7:59 PM
I like fire types too, I dont always use em but they are good and powerful. Well, read the rules and start posting away. If you have questions message me or if you wanna be friends you can request me.
See you around.

February 25th, 2011, 3:27 AM
Welcome to the forums Dreamer :) If you need to talk, drop me a PM or a VM, if not have a great time :)