View Full Version : What username fits you the most? ^^

Elite Four Lance
December 7th, 2004, 9:54 AM
If you were to choose what username fits you the most? ^^

December 7th, 2004, 10:31 AM
mmm this question is easy for me - NiNGi!! xD
Bleh! I wonder who would answer another username than the one they already have? o.O'

December 7th, 2004, 10:42 AM
i agree with ningi.... kinda stupid to want another nick than the one you have, and if you do, then change, lol.

December 7th, 2004, 10:53 AM
i dont have a nickname but, im gonna get 1

and yes i agree,if you have a nick name then the other users or even yourself think or thought at one time that your nickname suits you

Elite Four Lance
December 7th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Ok. I like my nickname but has anybody thought about a new nickname? ^^

December 8th, 2004, 1:44 AM
I've always been Dark_Pikachu or Shimmering_Pikachu [darn common name, Dark Pikachu, so I have a standby name), but I think DP suits me. Hermionedownunder is a completely different life, so, yeah.

'Sides, I wouldn't call myself DP! It's just a nickname of my nickname.

December 8th, 2004, 6:47 AM
I've got afeeling this thread relates to the people who want their names changing XD

Meh, Tig fits me best, it's fast to type and I'm lazy :P

Elite Four Lance
December 8th, 2004, 7:45 AM
Maybe just Lance would be good but the username is probaly already taken but its ok.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 2:40 PM
I don't really wanna change it. I really like the way my username is. If I want different username, then I would already changed it. I think everyone is happy with their own username. I also use Karupin in some forums and I rally like that too.

December 8th, 2004, 5:43 PM
Hmmmmmmmm...I am sorry for such a bland answer, but my real name, Kelsey, fits me the best. I have always thought of my name to be beautiful in its own way, plus it looks really cool as a username. ^0^

December 8th, 2004, 7:29 PM
I have so many usernames. XD
LiL Monst
Cutiemon (Soon to be. XD)

Elite Four Lance
December 8th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Yeah. I like my username a lot, I dont want to change it.

December 16th, 2004, 1:35 AM
I have way too many inside jokes and likes about me, that my username would be very long. But, here is some things I would put in a username:
ash_misty4ever (hooray)
emma wan kenobi (gotta love star wars)
hp fan queen (gotta love harry potter too)
Pokemon freak girl (true)
mrs Emily McGregor (I wish!)
mrs Emily Kapranos (I wish again)
Franz Ferdinand (erm)
Modest Mouse
Brittish Stripper (inside joke XD)
Brittish Blonde (heck, I'm not even Brittish!)
OK! I have now decided a nickname/username!

December 17th, 2004, 8:43 PM
"sunshine_coast" the username I had been most successful with in my internet-surfing history...lol. I wanted to change a while ago..but I had just joined for a week! so maybe it wasent such a good idea yet but...basiclly the username you see here is what I am the most UN-successful with. :D

Elite Four Lance
December 19th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Maybe it was bad of me by making this thread. Sometimes you want to change but it depends probaly on how you feel.

December 19th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Well normally I have the username "Bayleef" and I feel that it suits me well. So if I could have that username, I would. ^^ (Sadly it is already taken =/)

December 19th, 2004, 12:09 PM
DJStarscream or GOD (remember GOD.? XD) but i like starscream

Elite Four Lance
December 19th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Yeah thats quite sad *Chikorita*. :(

December 19th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Yeah thats quite sad *Chikorita*. :(

Well, I'll deal with it. ^^ It just annoys me that the person who took it hasn't been here since the day they joined (February 7th). >=/

Elite Four Lance
December 19th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Well I think *Chikorita* is a nice name. Maybe you couldve had *Bayleef* as a username. Maybe it isnt taken yet.

December 20th, 2004, 9:09 AM
Maybe it was bad of me by making this thread. Sometimes you want to change but it depends probaly on how you feel.This thread is great! as least now we know what everyone else would like to be called ;)

December 20th, 2004, 9:17 AM
I have a lotta names
>>>Digital Mario<<<(I use it at PEC)
and Tyranitar Dude

I like >>>Digital Mario<<< the best if i could i would change it in a heartbeat but i dont wanna make a new name and lose all post count,rep,join date,friends and stuff

Elite Four Lance
December 20th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Yeah thats a lot of names tyranitar_dude. I think Champion Lance would be cool too.

December 20th, 2004, 12:08 PM
o_O Um... I guess Lighty. xD It's cute.

Shuichi or Kame would be right up on my list, though~ <3

December 20th, 2004, 1:17 PM
Mine would have to be.... either:

Elite Four Lance
December 20th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Yeah, Lighty is quite cute though. ^^