PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

DeAdCoW
February 24th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Hello, you guys can call me Carlos. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and I remember my first Pokemon ever was Charmander when I had Pokemon LeafGreen. Right now I have Pokemon SoulSilver only, I lost Diamond and Platinum T_T. My favorite Pokemon is Lucario. I love Event Pokemon. I have a few of them and I plan on getting Celebi. Recently 2 weeks ago, I pre-ordered Pokemon Black, and I can't wait to get Zoroark! If anybody ever wants play agaisnt me, PM me and I'll give you my Friend Code. :D

~Darkness~
February 24th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Hey Carlo,
I'd battle you in SoulSilver but I dont have it :P. But anyways, read the rules and post a little bit. You can message me with questions or if you wanna be friends.

Miss Doronjo
February 24th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Hi-ya Carlos! That's a nice name; it reminds me of Carlos from The Magic School Bus! My first pokemon for when I played the R / B / Y games was squirtle, but when I played leafgreen, it was bulbasaur. Sorry to say, I...never really was a fan of charmander starters, because of they type disadvantages at the first two gyms. Ah, sorry about your Diamond and Platinum. D= I actually have lost both those games before until I managed to replace them. ;3; Lucario is pretty cool; its one of my favourite pokemon as well. :3 Mainly, I use him as a special sweeper. <3 Hey, I managed to pre-order White! Because some of my more preferred pokemon to catch are on that game. I REALLY want Zoroark for my first play-through, but, you'd need the special Celebi to get the event I think. [unless I'm mistaken.]

Anyhow, you like wifi battling, right? Then maybe you outta check out the Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=191202&page=166) thread. Like its name suggests, you can ask for a battle via wifi, or ask for a Battle Frontier partner. Its important to review the rules as well. <3 But, that's only one thing out of many to do around PC. <3

Well... welcome, friend! I hope to see you soon! I'll have lots of sundaes by then. <3

BBA_Beyblader_321
February 24th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Awesome! Charmander was one of my first too~ And Welcome to Pokecommunity!

Jakeul200493
February 25th, 2011, 03:27 AM
Welcome to the forums Carlos :) If you need to talk, drop me a PM or a VM, if not have a great time :)