PDA

View Full Version : Hiya! Anyone wanna be muh poke'friend?

Mist_Ketchum
February 25th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Elloz, I just made an account on here so I have no friends and I haven't even posted on a thread yet. Basically I'm just the unidentifiable ghost stalking the forums. Anyone care to give me any pointers on where I should start and good forums, and also to be my buddy?

Miss Doronjo
February 25th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Hey, I'll be happy to be your buddy! <3 Its a pleasure to meet you. :3

I know, its kind of tough to meet new people in a forum you're unfamiliar with yet, happened to me the first time, but, after a while, its not so bad. <3 I'd say maybe join in on the discussions around here; like for example, the Daily Chit-Chat Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=239183&page=216). <3 You can also check out boards like the Other Trivia board, the Pokemon Black and White board, etc.

But yeah, as I said, I'd be happy to be your first pal here; and maybe we can talk as well. <3 Just a little welcome from me to you. <3 ANd also, I'd say, stick around! You'll meet more people that way as well, as your activity grows. <3

Exar Ketchem
February 25th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum. Of-course we can be buddies.

It's nice to see that our forum last names are the same, except that you spelled yours correctly, lol.

See you around, like a quarter pound.

Pichuzilla
February 25th, 2011, 05:59 PM
I Want To Be Your Friend!I Am Very Smart On PKMN!You Can Ask Me Questions If You Want!

Mist_Ketchum
February 25th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the advice Miss D. And Yays! 3 new friends! :p PM messages would probably be easier though... I'll send a pm to each of you guys.