PDA

View Full Version : Hello, newcomer here too

Sary
February 25th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Hello everyone, kinda new in pokecommunity, so far just looking around the forum, I'll be happy to get some friends here!

I see so many battle threads, but.. do you gain some Battle Points? Anything at value in the game?

I do prefer those team where we can 2vs cpu and gain BP

Also love to trade! Poke me for some trades, kinda new at it too

Hearthgold FC: 4427 0352 3608

PokemonGirl1
February 25th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Hello,and welcome to PC!
You don't gain anything from battling people here,but you do get some fun!
Hope to see you around! And hope to trade with you soon!

Saryka
February 25th, 2011, 06:27 PM
...I was drawn to this thread because your username is two letters off of mine. :D

Welcome to PC! I'm not much of a competitive battler myself, but there are plenty of others around here who like to battle~ It's a lot of fun around here, though, hope to see you around the forums!

Miss Doronjo
February 25th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Ello' pal. <3 I'll be happy to be friends with you too. <3

You...don't gain any points from Wifi battling; only battling at say, the battle tower at pokemon diamond and pearl would you get Battle Points~ And yeah, for trading purposes, there's the Trade Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161) if you want to take a look at some trade threads, or have a quick trade at the quick trade thread there.

Buuuut yeah, welcome. <3 I...hope to see you again! By then, the crows will fly north, and the ghosts will come out of their slumber, but, they are there to play. <3 Have a nice time! <3

Sary
February 25th, 2011, 06:57 PM
...I was drawn to this thread because your username is two letters off of mine. :D

Welcome to PC! I'm not much of a competitive battler myself, but there are plenty of others around here who like to battle~ It's a lot of fun around here, though, hope to see you around the forums!

Funny, and I was thinking in naming mine Saryta in white version when it comes out :3

Alternative
February 25th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Oh, so you're into the Battle Frontier ey? I like that place quite a bit and go there often enough, but mostly the Battle Tower and Arcade, since they're simply the funnest of all the areas. I also like visiting the Battle Castle every now and then, since it's strategic and I like games like that. Whether to heal or not to heal and when to do it really tricks you up. D: Welcome to the PokeCommunity, my dear elementary Wattson Sary. :D

If you're really looking for a partner for that area, you might want to go and try out the Battle Partner Request (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=191202) section, since there you can ask for a partner who will help you in the Battle Frontier and get you lots of BP. I don't visit there all too often, but you might be surprised in finding someone who wants to help you out. Maybe we could try that out sometime in the near future and get some battle points together. :D

Read the rules and stuff, and don't be afraid to ask myself or someone else if you ever need help.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 26th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Hi, and welcome to PC! I'm currently without wi-fi so I'm afraid I can't help out, but hopefully I'll get it back someday... I've done wi-fi battles and 2 on 2 team Battle Frontier challenges in the past, and I've enjoyed both.

Be sure to check out our wi-fi section for all things wi-fi, including finding partners and battle opponents. And be sure to check out the rest of PC, too - we have plenty to offer!

Have fun on our site!

Akatsuki no Tenshi
February 26th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Ni hao, you should check the battle stadium, because this forum needs loads and loads of epic battles :D