PDA

View Full Version : Ohai Thur.

CookiesAreGood
February 26th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is CookiesAreGood. No.. my name is Crystal, but you can call me either. :P I love Pokemon.. (no duh) I have loved it ever since I started playing Pokemon Ruby version on my old GameBoy Advance. I haven't finished the game yet but I am getting there, lol. Anyways I am 16 years old.. and I am a total music addict. Yeah yeah yeah.. I stink at introductions. I love the Pokemon Vulpix, Swampert and Persian. There is a lot more that I like but effort would be needed to list them all, and yes, I am a lazy person. Anyways, tooda looes! Hope to make some friends here! :)

hackerofdarkness
February 26th, 2011, 05:29 AM
A lot of new users these days simply wow :)but neither less I hope you find this community to fit your needs for your first task read the rules since that where all the good things are learned.

Miss Doronjo
February 26th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Cookies are indeed good! THEY ARE SO GOOD THAT I'D BECOME A COOKIE EVIL OVERLORD!
...THOUGH MAYBE IT WOULD SOUND CRAZY BECAUSE I'D BE EVIL BECAUSE OF A FEW COOKIES. I MEAN, NO VILLAIN WOULD EVER DO THAT. [except for this villain how was a kite freak.]

I've heard of a cookie goddess before though. I don't remember her name.

Anyhow! A big fat welcome to PC for you, Crys! Of course, this being a pokemon forum, I would assume your also into pokemon! Oh boy...the good ol' days with pokemon ruby; I kind of miss those secret bases where you can decorate them, and battle your chums in. ANd we used to connect our pokemon emerald games to pokemon XD, and battle there too! Its much more satysfying in 3-D. :3 Funny thing about Swamperts; Mudkip was the first starter I started out with Ruby! But, I always hated the 2nd gym...[throws Brawly's Makuhita out the window] And hah, you're not the only one who's lazy. :3

Anyway, toodle loo for now! I hope we can one day buddy up and talk and such, and if you need any help, just ask your local moderator for assistance, and I hope you'll have a dandy time. <3