PDA

View Full Version : A misunderstanding

igtica
November 23rd, 2003, 03:57 AM
I hate to bring this up once more, please feel free to close it or delete it completely. I do not wish to waste space on PC. I feel i must say this.

I feel extremely upset by all this behaviour from not only Ruriri, but by everyone who decided to critise afterwards. I realise you were all upset, but was it worth saying something so cruel as well. It's such a shame to lose a member. Ruriri may not have suited everyone, but he was a member, and i know him as a friend. It happens to be a simple part of his nature, and unfortunatly it took a turn for the worse. i've seen similar behaviour before from Ruriri, and it seems to be his only way of showing how truly upset he is by something which may seem so simple. I agree what he said was very wrong and I hope never too see such behaviour again on these message boards. it was cruel and not needed. Yet I feel that even though he said all that was it right to make a grave matter worse. Arcanine was right to close it and drop the subject, though i feel without a proper explanation, this wound shall not heal. I hope you all think about what you thought/said of Ruriri. there are sometime reasons that you know not of which cause radical behaviour. I know this from my experience of my own brothers disablity. Things are not always what they seem. I just wish this had never occured. I think PC is a wonderful community, full of great friendship which connects each member to it. It was proven to me that people do care, even in this situation, when link722 sent me a message saying sorry i'd lost my 'bud'. I really appreciate that link, its great to know that even though I've never spoken to you before. TY. I just hope that the board can now go back to being an enjoyable place to visit, instead of being resentful of certain visitors.

Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice or Lightning,
Lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash,
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting,
Alone it's song will fail.
Thus the earth shall turn to ash.

Lokhlan
November 23rd, 2003, 03:59 AM
Your not alone in feeling that way...

Phantom Angel
November 23rd, 2003, 05:19 AM
However, I am here to close it anyway. :P
Eh? I don't have a power?
Okay.
I know, Ruriri might be your friend but he want to destroy PC.
Yes, someone tells me about it, that's why I don't go to sleep last night.*yawns*
However, we need someone to reply.
Not me, I am so sleepy.

DUDE.....zzz

DragonTrainer
November 23rd, 2003, 05:38 AM
OK, I understand how you must be feeling, but for what he did, I don't think I can ever forgive him.Sorry......

Kairi
November 23rd, 2003, 07:16 AM
I didn't really get after him too badly, I don't think. I do believe it needed to be made clear that we mods are hard workers for everyone, including him. Rough love I guess. Anyways, I am sorry to lose him of course, perhaps that thread should have been closed sooner. Everyone tends to jump the bandwagon around here, should have seen that coming.

igtica
November 23rd, 2003, 07:44 AM
TY for understanding Kairi and Tendo. I can see what u mean too DM

MoonLight
November 23rd, 2003, 09:52 AM
Yeah i agree with ya Iggy that's why i never wrote anything in the Goodbye thread I would never critize anyone even if they are spamers cuz it's not right at all

Omuffinstar man
November 23rd, 2003, 10:05 AM
What exactly did they DO?

Haruka
November 23rd, 2003, 10:28 AM
Well, I am sorry, but I took that as a threat to the community. His message was very offinsive and I cannot trust him anymore.

Kayleigh
November 23rd, 2003, 11:11 AM
His message..? Did he say something offensive about the community while I was off? And he left? :paranoid:

<EDIT> Nevermind, I just saw that thread. >_<;

Haruka
November 23rd, 2003, 11:14 AM
His message to Brandon in the Art Contest Topic was very offensive also... That was just plain mean...

igtica
November 23rd, 2003, 11:18 AM
Oh Hakura, I hope it didn't hurt you too much. Please think of what I said and try to at least allow this whole episode to RIP, in your mind at least.

Hiroshi Sotoshizzle
November 23rd, 2003, 12:52 PM
Threatening the community is something no person should do. Although someone like Shelz has no power to even destroy our community, it's best to do something about it, but...

Losing members isn't a good thing. But no one can blame each other about it, unless the other member has been teasing the member that just left.

Dizzy
November 23rd, 2003, 03:01 PM
Iggs im sorry, I know losing Ruriri is going to be a great loss, he was my friend too. But i never saw this thread, could someone tell me about it so i guide me to see it?

StarLightUmbreon
November 23rd, 2003, 03:43 PM
The thread is here in other chat. Title is GoodBye and Ruriri was the one that made th thread. I don't know what to realy say about that. I can't remember Cassie well. I did not know Ruriri much. I know some of things he did in art thread but i think that GoodBye thread was bashing realy. I don't agree with the way he acted but i do agree with igtica that he was treated badly in that Goodbye thread. It is just a sad thing. :(

Haruka
November 23rd, 2003, 03:58 PM
Well, It's a very long history ahead. I have been here for 1 year and have experienced CAS outburst and such... If you want someone to tell the story... well... okay then.

Fire Master
November 23rd, 2003, 04:14 PM
I can't say my opinion untill someonme tells me what is going on?Are you going to tell Haruka what happened?

punkie90
November 23rd, 2003, 04:23 PM
What I heard was that Cas mad big threads and she delteted al the art threads and stuff!

Fire Master
November 23rd, 2003, 04:27 PM
Yhea Cas was an old member at PC. They where just comparing the 2 or something. I saw the Goodbye Threed that Rurri Made. He sweared quite a lot. I still can't decied if i trust him or not.

Kayleigh
November 23rd, 2003, 06:39 PM
I think he was a good member for the site, and really talented, but when he finally left he shouldn't have said some of those things. If he felt that way, then he could've just kept his opinions to himself, because it came off as offensive to most of the other members. His absence in the community is not really going to affect me that much, especially after I read what he posted....

DragonTrainer
November 23rd, 2003, 06:41 PM
Well, to what information I've gathered, Cas was flaming members, treated them badly, and some other bad stuff.But, let's try to steer away from that, we don't wan't something bad happning.

Rift
November 23rd, 2003, 06:41 PM
well...i should go check the thread out! *goes in search of the GoodBye thread*

Greed
November 23rd, 2003, 07:11 PM
Whoah, whoa, whoa, what happened? What did Ruuri do? O_o;; I was a bit inactive for a bit and I have no idea what he did!

Expliquen porfavor!

Please explain!

*gets killed by evil people*

~CaRtOON

Greed
November 23rd, 2003, 07:19 PM
Well, to what information I've gathered, Cas was flaming members, treated them badly, and some other bad stuff.But, let's try to steer away from that, we don't wan't something bad happning.
Oh, so that's what he did? O_o;

Now I see what happened, finally! Someone explains!! >_<;;

Then if that's the case, I'm glad he left. We don't need grouches here..

BTW, What happened in Other Entertainment? Most topics were deleted.. O_o;

~CaRtOON

Iveechan
November 23rd, 2003, 07:40 PM
Although I never personally knew Ruriri and am not completly aware of his actions, I can understand the need to lash out when you feel threatened. I myself started a bash topic upon my return that I now regret ;). I no longer give a scooch if someone hates me or not.

I know I had a point somewhere...

*reaches into pocket*

Ah, here it is! ^_^

The point is: He posted out of anger and spite, and, I assume now that he's cooled off, he may have regretted that post. Or not, I'm not a mind reader. I've been tempted to lash out at people at one time or another in my own sig, but manage to hold back. Bottle up anger. Yummy, bottled anger... now carbonated in cherry and orange flavors!

igtica
November 24th, 2003, 03:17 AM
TY for what u said StarLight! I agree with what Kaleigh said also. But maybe onces its explained fully we can finally put this thing to rest.

Mmmmm bottled anger, I wish mine came in such a tasty flavour Iveechan.

Hakudoushi-kun
November 25th, 2003, 11:31 AM
i just read the thread and yes, i was surprised at what was in there. the first thing that got my attention was ruriri's swear words. but then reading the posts others wrote, i'm more surprised at the responders to that thread than ruriri. anyone would be mad if that's how everyone else treated them. i never knew the guy, but oh well, humans are weird.

Shining Arcanine
November 25th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Unfornately, you could say I have been out of town for a while so exactly, what happened?

Hiroshi Sotoshizzle
November 25th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Unfornately, you could say I have been out of town for a while so exactly, what happened?
Shelz made threats. He left the community. He said he'd some back and destroy the community.

I personally don't know how he got into this state. Remember in December CAS left? Shelz claimed to have had the same problem. Shelz had eventually returned.

But now, I found no evidence that he had been treated like Cas. No indication at all.

Unless someone's been sending him PMs. Andy banned him.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
November 25th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Shelz is my friend but i don't understand why he is so moody. He leaves PC like every other day. AND he's still talking about Bi- I mean Cas.Get over it already, it's been months!

Shining Arcanine
November 25th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Considering that his issue is months old and should be layed to rest, lets forget about this topic and be done with it. If anyone has any further issues with this please pm me or another super-moderator/administrator. *Closed*