PDA

View Full Version : A wild Pesadilla Perdición Bullet appeared!

Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet
February 27th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone, I'm a new user here at Pokécommunity(2nd day here) and yes, I've read those rules, and I hope to be friends with everyone! :D

Blaziken15
February 27th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Nice to meet you. You seem cheerful so you can be my friend. I hope you have alot of fun around here.

Derezzed
February 27th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Haha, welcome to the forums! <3 I'm rather new myself, but everybody here is really nice and fun.

Miss Doronjo
February 27th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Excellent! I needed a Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet! Whatever that is! LANCE'S DRAGONITE WILL BE DEMOLISHED! THEN CHOPPED IN HALF! THEN BE TURNED INTO FOOD FOR MY MUTANT ATOMIC MEN! [kekeke~]

But in all seriousness, welcome to PC my new friend~! Its great that you've read the rules! Because those rules will help ya understand the forum more; so there is a better chance you won't get into trouble when you follow them. <3

If you have questions about anything, feel free to ask a moderator any question[s] you may have. <3 I hope we can meet up again, so we can many just talk, and we can be pals from there. <3 3

Brittani
February 27th, 2011, 11:36 AM
noooo! I thought I had completed my nation pokedex! How could I have missed a Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet?? ARGH!

Welcome to Pokecommunity! I love how you introduced yourself, it was very creative :) I can't speak for everyone but most people here are nice and respectful so you'll have no troubles making friends!

Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet
March 4th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Bump. (Is this a bad bump or something?) Anyway, I love how you replied. I am super handy, indeed. :) Hope we can become friends!

Guy
March 4th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Bump. (Is this a bad bump or something?) Anyway, I love how you replied. I am super handy, indeed. :) Hope we can become friends!
...and I thought you said you read the rules? Just kidding, haha. As long as a thread isn't over a month old from its last post date, you're fine for replying to a thread.

That's quite the user name you have there by the way; I quite like saying it aloud too. Just a little late to the welcoming party, but I hope you're enjoying your stay on the forum since you joined. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you ever want to have a friendly chat or have any questions. It's always great to have one with a lot of enthusiasm and pep join the forum, so happy posting and hope I see you around sometime.