PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"Wah!" The cry startled me, taking me by suprise. My invisibility dropped as I tried to catch my breath, and I could almost sense that I was being stared at. "I can, uhh, explain this." I said, not bothering to turn invisible again."

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 07:48 PM
I backed off immediatly, watching him "what.. the heck?" I said, though I was still invisable, and latios's eyes started to glow blue.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"I, uhh, well..." I said, searching for the best way to explain what happened. "Posessing david to get him to the medical room while he was experiencing a... similar effects was a bad idea." I said. (OOC: Cue anime style sweatdrop)

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I shook my head, not saying anything, and both Latios and i revealed ourselves. Latios backed off, and prepared to take off.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 08:07 PM
"E-E-Eclipse! Wait!" I said, remembering earlier today. I was attracted to Eclipse, and I didn't want to lose her. I didn't think I could stand it if I did...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 08:08 PM
"what is it that you want for crying out loud!?!?!" I yelled, as latios's cry rang through the night. i stroked him, calming him, for the moment.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
"You!" I said, finally pushed past the braking point, and telling the truth outright. I had been attracted to Eclipse since I met her, and I felt that maybe it was something more. I couldn't lose her now, I just couldn't!

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 08:17 PM
"what the heck are you talking about? you've gone crazy!" I said, though Latios finally silenced. I watched him intently for any signs of lying, but so far, there was none.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 08:22 PM
"You, I've been attracted to you ever since I met you, and I thi- I know I feel something more for you. Please, don't leave." i begged, practically at the point of tears.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 08:25 PM
I shook my head, saying "you're not feeling well. You're becoming delerious. I can't stay here. it's safer for me out there than here." I slanced away, and noticed that the sun had fully set.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 08:29 PM
"I'm feeling fine." I said, suddenly seeing the firy overlay form Eclipse and Latios clearly. I turned to face them and said "I meant what I said. If you won't come back, then let me go with you."

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 08:32 PM
"no. we can stay better hidden without you around." I said, finally beginning to move off. I could hear Latios's voice in my head, filled with worry. I calmed him, and prepared for Latios's acceleration.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 08:40 PM
I was crestfallen at her words, I didn't even bother to reply. I shifted into invisibility, and floated off, unnable to believe what had just happened...

I popped through the wall of the institute later, right in front of David. "I hold you responsible for this." i said, sticking partially out of the wall sideways at the level with him.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 08:42 PM
"Shot down were we?" I laughed as I began to walk away from hi- her. "It's your fault, Roberta. You're the one who invaded my body."
I looked at myself again. I was only wearing a pair of jeans. no shirt, due to the fact of the shells. "And at least you aren't a fish..."

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 08:45 PM
After a few minutes, the exileration of riding on Latios had gotten rid of any conserns i might have had. It was still night when I came to a lake, and I plopped down at the edge of it as Latios came down and laid down, resting his head on my lap.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 08:45 PM
"At least you can touch solid objects." I said, chargrinned. "And I was trying to help when i posessed you!" I added, now angrily.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 08:47 PM
"Well it WAS your fault. And if you had of rescued me from the base earlier, this wouldn't have happened at all!" I yelled as I went around back. There was a pool there, and I needed a good swim, before I became fish flakes.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 08:53 PM
"Grrr..." I said, when I suddenly had an idea. I dissapeared, and once again in David's mind, I said "Well, now that you don't have your precious type advantage..."

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 08:55 PM
"Wrong again." I laughed, "Gorebyss learn Psychic moves!" And with that, my eyes began to glow purple, and I pushed him out of my mind with Psychic. "Now what were you saying?"

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"I was saying that Gengar can use thunderbolt. But I've got some more important business to attend to right now." i huffed, and took off. I didn't like David thinking he won, but the two souls in the air had stopped moving, now was my chance!

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Latios raised his haid with a low cry, and alerted me to the fact somethign was coming. I mentlaly hoped it was just a pokemon, but Latios and I turned invisable, just in case.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 09:01 PM
"Eclipse!" I said, still able to see their souls, now that it was dark. I wondered what I could tell her. My first thought was the truth, but when I said that, she thought I was delusional! I didn't know where to start...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"didn't I tell you I couldn't afford to have you around?" I snapped immediatly, dropping the invisibility. good lord, this guy was hard to get rid of..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 09:08 PM
"Please Eclipse," I begged, crying now. "I wasn't delusional, I know what I'm saying. I can't bear to loseyou!" I said, the tears falling freely to the ground below us. I couldn't even think about losing her, the very thought was like a knife, slowly twisting in my chest...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 09:12 PM
I saw the tears, and froze. I truly didn't know what to do. obviously this guy ment what he was saying. I sighed in a defeated tone. "fine. I'll stay. But only for a week at max."

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 09:16 PM
I looked up, not believing what she said at first. "What?" Then, finally realising that she meant it, I flew over to here saying "Thank you!" And trying to hug her again, and ending up shooting right through her.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 09:20 PM
"I really don't want to go back there.." I muttered, sitting at the edge of the lake, just mostly thinking. I felt free, refreshed, out here in the open. I didn't want to go back...

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 09:21 PM
"If you don't want to go back, that's fine. but at least let me come with you." I said, sitting next to her, in the exact same pose.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 09:25 PM
I sighed, not really responding, and i called out, "latios? could you come here a moment?" it was only a matter of moments before the pokemon appeared in front of me, level with my eyes. I mentally explained what i wanted to him, and he nodded, as our eyes glowed light blue..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 09:27 PM
"Eh?" I asked, looking form Eclipse to Latios. I knew they had said something telepathically, but I was a ghost, not a psychic. So I might have well been trying to understand Japanese...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Latios dove into the water, and I got to my feet, and used a psychic move that covered only me and Robert. It looked like we were underwater, and moving fast. there were wild pokemon all over the place. A Lanturn here, a caranava there, a Red Gyrados... after a moment, the vision shifted, and Latios came out of the water and towards space, giving off an excellent view of the stars, and I could have sworn I saw something moving up there. Latios shifted again, zipping over to a large feild where he turned invisable and followed a pair of Rapadash, thier flames glowing in the darkness. Finally, Latios returned, and i dropped the psychic feild. "that's only a tidbit of the things I COULD be seeing, if I wasn't holed up in that cage.." I said solemly.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 09:43 PM
"Amazing..." I said, Then shook my head, bringing myself back to reality.

"I'm sure that if I talked to the professor,we could work something out..." I said, my mind still on what I had seen...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 09:47 PM
"I guess it wouldn't hurt unless he finds a way to block my powers.. let's go." I said, hopping on Latios's back. i could hear his mental cry, full of longing, and asking that I not leave... but I had no choice..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 09:58 PM
The next day, I was sitting out by the pool, watching the sunset. I eargerly awaited nightfall so that I could be at my top strength, but i turned around when I heard footsteps behind me.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 10:01 PM
I watched Robert from the rooftop, and though he probably couldn't hear it, I was playing an old flute, like the one found at the Orange islands near the legendary birds. Every note was clear, unobscured, pure, and as I remembered the proper order, I stringed together Lugia's song...

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Logan came over to me, and whispered something into my ear. I calmly stood up, dusteed off my hands, and dissapeared. Logan suddenly jumped into the pool, and I reapeared next to Eclipse. The tale of what had happened to myself and david spread almost as fast as the story of Eclipse's return. "I would have thought the employees would have been above making sick jokes." I grumbled, blushing slightly.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I stopped playing the song, and said "boys will be boys. You're just as bad." Looking around for where I put the container for my flute..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
"I'm no- I don't joke like that!" I said, blushing as I almost said something that would have been very emberassing. I pointed to where the flute container was and asked "Is that what you're looking for?"

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 10:24 PM
"yeah, thanks." I said, levitating it to me. "I wish I could play in front of an audience. I'm really good up until then." I said absently.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"You have stagefright?" I asked. "I never would have guessed." I added, looking back out at the horizon as the sun set, and my eyes began glowing again.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 10:30 PM
"I guess you could call it that." I said, though I decided not to put the flute away. He'd probably be leaving soon, and then I could return to practicing..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 10:32 PM
"All right, good luck." I said, fading through the roof, and coming back up on the other side of Eclipse, invisible.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Once he left, I returned to playing, reutning again to Lugia's song. It was at moments like this I felt most at peace, when I could feel the song flowing through my soul, and not having any eyes on me. After about 3 minutes, I finished the song, and sat in silence as I thought what song to play next..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 10:43 PM
I waited for her to start playing again, sitting in front of her and watching her intently. I suppose posessing David had only caused my physical self to change, because I still found myself very attracted to Eclipse, and because of that, I had become the butt of many a sick joke. After I had haunted a few of the jokers though, things died down, except for the occasional one, such as this evening...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 10:54 PM
I put the flute away, and focused my mind. The next peice was not accomplishable by any instrument I had direct access to. The air around me flowed with a spooky tone, with sounds like Latias and Latios in the background. rare, but when the cries were heard, they were overwhelming, almost seemed to be in your own soul. It was a song of my own making..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 10:59 PM
I was amazed at the sounds she produced, the music having a relax feeling on me. I was fighting to keep awake so that I didn't lose my invisibility, I knew that she'd be angry if I was spying on her.

But that didn't stop everything from slowly fading into darkness...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 11:05 PM
I jumped as Robert became visable, and i was immediatly embarresed that he had heard me play. but this would not go unpunished. I focused my mind, and mentally poked at him, using my psy power to knock him off the roof.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 11:11 PM
I hit the ground with a loud thump, and instantly awoke. "Wha? What h- Oh." I said, looking up at Eclipse, and realizing I fell asleep. "Uh, heheheh..." I chuckled, hoping she wasn't really angry with me. "You play very nice..."

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 11:17 PM
"and you do?" I said, before returning to the song that i had designed. It didn't matter now if Robert heard..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 11:21 PM
I said nothing, feeling that I was in enough trouble as it was, and talking would only make it worse. I sat back, and continued listening in silence, just enjoying being out here with her...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Once I was done, I floated over to Robert, and plopped down, and said "so, what's up?"

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 11:32 PM
I smiled ang said "Oh nothing much, the usual. Making perverts jump in the pool, spying on you, you know." I said, breaking up into barely contained laughter. i didn't know why though, it wasn't that funny...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 11:37 PM
"I'm almost afraid to ask just how often you're busy spying on me.." I said, glansing around. I was feeling restless again, I'd be on the move soon..

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 05:24 AM
OOC: I'm not even gonna say anything about how corny that scene with Shiney crying sounded, XD

IC: I had woken up the next morning in my bathtub, with the extreme urge to do my hair, which I just barely resisted.
I walked outside to the pool, and dove in. There was nothing else to do anyways, might as well cool down.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 06:13 AM
I awoke in my quarters. I wondered what to do when I decided I could go swimming. I liked swimming even though it wasn't my element. I quickly changed into my pink bathing suit which matched my fur and ran outside towards the pool. To my surprise I saw what had once been David in there. Actually, given his new element, I shouldn't have suprised. I jumped into the warm pool.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:16 AM
"Hi!" I said as I swam up to the surface, and pulled my bright pink hair out from over my eyes. "I can't believe I didn't like the water before! This is great!"

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 06:21 AM
"Glad you like it now. And hi." I said happily. I began to aimlessly swim through the water. I liekd swimming a lot for some reason... I supposed that a normal Espeon, being a psycic type with no weakness to water, might enjoy the water too.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:25 AM
"Maybe being stuck like this won't be so bad!" I exclaimed as I swam circles around Kristen. "I just wish I was a guy, so it wouldn't be wrong for me to have a crush on you."

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 06:28 AM
I nodded. "Yes it would be nice..." I said blushing a bit. I swam in place for a moment before looking up at the clear morning sky. It was beautiful out. I then stretched and continued wimming across the pool. My swimming style seemed to be a mix of one or more styles. I had never really swam 'properly'.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:33 AM
"Something wrong?" I asked her as I swam up to her. Then it happened again, that pain from whatever Team Rocket had injected in my. This time, I felt it in around my legs. When the pain cleared, I looked down to see mothing human about my waist down. Just my Gorebyss tail, which helped me swim.
"This isn't good..." I muttered.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 06:35 AM
"Wha?" I asked as I looked at David. He looked.. different. Ah, he had no legs... "What happened?!" I exclaimed completely forgetting about the question he had asked me. I began to wonder. What exactly had they been through? Maybe if I hadn't been such a coward back at the battle with team rocket he'd be fine...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:38 AM
"How am I supposed to know!?" I asked as I stared at where my legs once were. "I can't even leave the pool now!"
A few tears came to my eyes, but with the droplets of water on my face, I doubted they were noticable.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 06:41 AM
I sighed. I felt it was pretty much my fault for not helping. But now was not the time to think about that. I had to think of how to reverse this before he became a full Gorebyss. I had no idea where to go for a solution though. "Mind telling me what happened after you were captured by Team Rocket?" I asked.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:48 AM
"I don't remember much, I was knocked out most of the time." I replied as I stared at my tail more. "I do remember one point they injected something into me, then I found myself in the middle of the road."

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 06:50 AM
"Now thats odd..." I said mulling over the possiblities in my head. I couldn't think up a solution with the facts I had. I wondered if Team Rocket might hold the anwsers. I shivered. I didn't want to face them for fear of what they might do to me.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:53 AM
"I don't know what to do..." I mumbled, "And I'm starting to feel odd again, so we better think of something soon!"
This just wasn't my day. Or week for that matter.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 09:20 AM
I said nothing, but my blush deepened a little. Truth be told, I was spying on her almost every time she didn't want me around. One of the advantages to being a ghost...

I hovered over to where David was in the pool, and suggested "Send you to sea world?"

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 09:26 AM
I shuddered when s/he blushed, because I immediatly knew he had been around me at times when it wasn't.. approbriate.. for him to be around. I sighed, then returned to the flute, again enjoying the solitude.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 09:35 AM
I shot a Hydro Pump at Robert. "Not funny!" I yelled "This is serious!! I don't wanna become more of a Gorebyss!"
I dove underwater, to get away from everything.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 09:37 AM
I went down below the water level after him, since I didn't need to breathe. "Well, I could try using my powers to reverse the effects, I have no ieda what I can or can't do at this point though, i've only been a ghost for a few days, and this gender even less." I explained, my voice unchanged by the water.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 09:40 AM
"You aren't touching me!" I screamed from under the water. "I'll probably end off worse then I already am!!"
I was beginning to feel strangely dizzy now...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 09:42 AM
I jumped off the roof and leanded in the pool after safely slowing myself with my levitation, but I had to admit, I wasn't feeling right either. but that just could have been the whole cake I ate earlier..

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 09:42 AM
"Or possibly worse than what's about to happen, though I doubt that." I said, still levitating, but I layed back, as though I was on one of the lounge chairs surrounding the pool. I looked over as Eclipse landed into the pool, the splash going right through like i wasn't there. "I almost miss being solid..." I muttered.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 09:46 AM
"You don't know what's going to happen!" I muttered as I swam away from him. "For all you know, I could just stay like this, or maybe go back to normal in a few hours!"
I doubted that however, as that didnt seem to be my luck.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 09:49 AM
"Lets seeeee..." I said, ticking the items off on my fingers. "First, you change genders, then, you change into a gorebyss morph, then, you become more of a gorebyss than human. I doubt this will be getting any better." I said, rolling over.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 09:54 AM
"There has to be a way to fix this, there just has to be." I muttered as I sank lower until I reached rock bottom. "The last thing I want is to lose all of my human DNA what so ever. Is there any way to stop the Pokemon DNA from destroying my human DNA?" I asked thoughtfully.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 09:57 AM
"no duh. Of course there is. There always has been." I said calmly, floating on the surface of the water. "better yet, you have a barganing tool for him..."

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 10:06 AM
"Bargaining tool? Say what now?" I asked, slightly confused. Or maybe that was the blood rushing to my head from floating upside down. This position was making my head go blurry.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:09 AM
"What she said." I said, pointing to David. I had no idea what Eclipse was talking about at this point...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:11 AM
"Deoxys, Latias, and Latios all have close connections with humans, and thanks to thier powers, they can alter human DNA and pokemon DNA. Deoxys likes having women around, and Latios and Latias would do anything to have me back." i said calmly

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 10:13 AM
"So were you talking about yourself?" I asked, shooting Robert a look for calling me a she. I wasn't completely sure on what she was referring to.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:16 AM
"I can be used to make a deal with the legendary pokemon." I said calmly, coming out of the water. "after all, I am a legendary fusion myself, though i lack the power that they do."

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 10:20 AM
"I don't know." I said, thinking to myself, "I'd rather not give someone away for myself if you know what I'm saying. Besides, Robert would put all the blame on me. WHat REALLY can they do to me anyways?"

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:24 AM
"anything that you could possibly desire" I said, sitting cross-legged again and levitating. "the legendary pokemon will do a great deal for what they desire."

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:33 AM
I said nothing, stunned by what she was saying. If the choice came to be mine, I wasn't sure what I could do. Give David back at least some of her humanity, in exchange for someone that I loved? Yes, I said it. That was my only guess as to what it could be, every time I was away from her, she was all I could think about, and the thought of her leaving felt like a knife wound in my chest...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 10:36 AM
"Gah, I don't know!" I yelled as I shook my head. Decisions are the things that had made me a morph in the first place. The thing that took away my humanity. I did NOT want to screw up again.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:38 AM
"What have you got to lose?" i asked, in a hollow tone. If Eclipse really wanted to go, I had no right to try to stop her. And it would be selfish for me to ask David to stay the way he was just so I could be with ecipse...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 10:43 AM
"What don't I have to lose?" I asked him. "I'd be fine just being an Umbreon morph again I suppose."
I had made my decision, and hopefully it was possible. "But is it possible to get changed to a guy again?"

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:50 AM
"Bah, lucky little..." I muttered under my breath. I didn't think the legendary pokemon would be generous enough to aid the one who was responsible for taking Eclipse away from them in the first place, but I could hope...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:51 AM
"entierly so. all you have to do is ask them right, and don't give me up until they've givin you everything that you want." I said calmly, then adding "but the trick is to find the legends first."

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 10:53 AM
I watched the exchange with mild interest. I could only wish I could help more... I floated in the pool on my back and drifted slowly away fro mthe others. I almost fell asleep. I was drowsy for some reason.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:53 AM
I faded into invisibility and floated away. I didn't think I could stand thinking about this much longer. I was just about to break as it was...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 10:54 AM
"I knew there was a catch..." I mumbled, now finding a flaw in it, "I can't walk, so how am I supposed to search anyways? I can't even leave the pool for crying out loud!!"
That was what made me mad the most, the fact that I couldn't walk.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:59 AM
"simple. we get them to come to us. Anybody got one of Rayquaza's scales?" I asked, glansing around.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 11:01 AM
"Do I look like the kind of guy that carries a dragon scale in his pocket?" I muttered as I swam to the opposite side of the pool. This wasn't going to work. But maybe I should start to look on the bright side.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 11:02 AM
I dropped a green scale into the pool, next to David without a word. I couldn't leave, for some reason I knew I had to be around when this happened, but I decided to stay invisible. I didn't want anyone to know I was here...

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 11:10 AM
I heard the scale drop into the water. I assumed a standing position in the pool and looked at where it had come from. I frowned and wodnered where it had come from. I dove down to get a better look at it. I opened my eyes to look at it. It was the same green as Rayquaza.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 11:12 AM
"What was that?" I muttered as I felt something rub against my arm. I grabbed it just before it hit the bottom, and held it up. It was very... green. "This what you're lookin for?"

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 11:14 AM
"yes, actually. Bring it over here, would you?" I said, entering a meditative position, deciding what i would do with it.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 11:15 AM
"Now what?" I asked as I swam over to her, kicking my tail to accelerate. I set the scale down beside her, not knowing what she was gonna do with it.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 11:26 AM
I picked up the scare, and stared into its green coloring, focusing with every ounce of my psy abilities. Suddenly, from behind David, a green serpentine monster came from behind him, waited for a moment, and gave a loud roar. It was just a mental projection, but it certainly looked and acted real.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 11:27 AM
If I wasn't underwater, I would've fallen over from the shock. I slowly backed up until I was well behind Eclipse. "Okay. Lets hurry this up before it gives me a heart attacK!"

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 11:35 AM
"we've set the bait. and here comes our prize." I said, looking up as something came in from spaze, literally on fire. My rayquaza projection roared a challenge, though he coiled above me, and I could sence Latios and Latias coming over, alarmed by the presence of Rayquaza.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 12:56 PM
"You sure this is safe?" I asked, shaking. "I mean, I could end up dead... or worse!"
The one thing I didnt want to do now was die. I mean, after being through all this and at such a young age, I still had my whole life ahead of me!

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 01:12 PM
"no, I'm not." I said. "but if this works.." I was inturrupted as Deoxys, Latias, and Latios showed up in the same instant. I dropped the Rayquaa illusion, and Doxys looked dissapointed, but he shifted into his 4 armed form, and moved over to me, his arms running over my body. I moved away from him immediatly "this morph would like to make an exchange." I said, motioning to David. "he would like to have a few of his wishes granted. In exchange, he is willing to put me up for the trade." I said. Deoxys nodded, and moved over to Latios and Latias, and discussed with them in pokemon language, of which I couldn't hear.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 01:14 PM
"You make it sound like I took you hostage, and am forcing you to do this..." I muttered as I did a backflip. The only problem was that if I was underwater when I get changed back, I could drown...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 01:17 PM
"you want this to work?" I asked, as Deoxys came back over, flanked by the Lati siblings. <we accept your offer. What is it that your comrade wishes of us?> At this, I turned to David, and said "well? you're the one that has to ask them what it is that you want."

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 01:19 PM
"Okay..." I said as I swam forward. "I'd like to return to my original state. Not human, but my original morph form." I explained, hoping this would work. My future, and relationship with Kristen was on the line.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Deoxys dissapeared for a moment, appearing behind David, and watched her for a moment, his eyes beginning to glow. Suddenly. Latias, Latios, and I all saw straight into his DNA, and i could see as the three legends began to re-arrange the stream, taking a peice here, adding another peice there, it was all very confusing for me. But I did see then after re-scanning the DNA after altering the human half, they found the donimant Gorybyss DNA. they took it as well, and after a few moments, shattered it, making the DNA totally human. Before the human DNA could replace the gap, they replaced it with Umbreon DNA, but more minor, so that the human and Umbreon DNA were about even. Once the DNA itself was altered, they shifted their power to David himself, making it so that the DNA had an instantanious change to his body. Once it was completed, the three legendary pokemon collapsed, trying to regain thier strength.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 01:30 PM
I suddenly found myself gasping for breath, and swam up to the surface. When I reached my destination, I panted loudly. "Did... it work?" I asked, not very dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 01:30 PM
I watched all this in shock, and I couldn't help but feel jealous that David was getting his original gender back. I was tempted to try and foil the process, but he was my friend. Still, what gave him the right to be changed back, and not me? What a dillema...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I didn't have enough energy left to do anything but call Robert over. I wanted to apologize for what had happened. I had yet to make sure I was back to normal though.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 02:11 PM
<Now that our task is competed, we will take our part of the deal.> Deoxys said, moving over to me, wrapping his arms around me. I was shocked that the tentacles wern't cold and slimey as I had thought, instead they were warm and comforting, like a gentle caress. I didn't move, as Deoxys prepared his teleport, and Latios and Latias took off.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I appeared over David, this time, my face no longer looking downcast. Instead, I looked mildly suprised. "And here, I was jealous about getting back to my original gender. I'm glad I wasn't the one being changed." I said, even though i knew i might have accidentally screwed up the process with my thoughts. No one really knew just what ghost pokemons limits were, anyway...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 04:18 PM
"Say what now!?" I shouted as I stopped floating on my back, and began to float normally. "What are you... talking about? I get it, you're just trying to mess with my head, right?"

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"Well, I guess I shouldn't have been jealous." I said, and showed them a new trick I had been learning while spying on Eclipse At night, when I had the most of my strength, I could manipulate very light objects. I focused myself a bit with calm mind, and then picked up a mirror someone had left while sunbathing, and held it in front of David...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Pink!" I screamed as I looked in the mirror, and almost drowned in shock. "What did you do! You little!!!" Well, it seemed things wouldn't be turning back to normal just yet...

OOC: http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/the_mews_4%282%29.jpg- got changed into the upside down one.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 04:36 PM
My eye twitched. I sighed. So that fix hadn't quite worked. I was looking foreward to David changing back. A frown appeared on my face. "i can't. Belive. they did that too you!" I exclaimed partly through clenched teeth.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"ME?" I asked, feigning indignant shock "What could I have done? I'm just a ghost, and not a very good one at that." I said, floating up and doing backflips, chuckling. "Now you match your girlfriend!" I said, mocking her in an all-to-girly tone of voice. "You two would be so CUTE in matching outfits, Delila." I said in the same tone, smiling, the breaking into all out laughter, hovering ten feet in the air.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 04:40 PM
My eye twitched. The ghostie was beginnign to annoy me. "Haunt someone else.." i said as my disapointment bordered on annoyance. I tried to spalsh the ghostie but fell short. Then I got a great idea. Rippling waves surrounded me and the ghost pokemorph as I unleashed a confusion attack.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"Did... you just call me Delila?" I growled as I lifted out of the water. I was floating! Now if I could use Psychic the same way in this form as my Umbreon form... It worked as I shot a Psychic wave at him.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"Gyaah!" I yelled, the psychic waves doing tremendous damage. I faded away to invisibility, and crawled to safety. Oh, I'd be getting them for this. I may have a poison weakness to psychics, but psychics were easily affected by Ghosts, I just needed some practice. After all, I had interfered with a legendary pokemon by accident by being jealous, if I learned to control my abilities...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"Now that that's over with, wanna get some pizza?" I asked Kristen as I set myself down on the ground, and brushed my hair back. "I'm really hungry now!" I'd have to wait if I wanted to get back to normal it seemed. And I was sure I needed to find out this forms powers in order to accomplish it.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"Sure. We're long overdue for that other pizza." I said happily. I got out of the pool and quickly went back to my quarters. I changed as fast as I could and ran back outside. I was now wearing black pants and a red shirt.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 05:01 PM
A week later, during which I had been doing nothing but practicing my abilities. It was night, and I had followed Kris and Delila as i now called her to a mall. I was ready for some good old fashioned haunting. I rubbed my hands together and smiled with evil glee. I was more of a poltergiest than a ghost as far as personality went...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 05:07 PM
What Robert didn't know, was that I had been practising my abilities as well the past week. I entered the mall, in a navy blue jean skirt, and a baby blue top, my hair down.
"I hope he doesn't try anything." I said to Kristen. "Cause I don't want to hurt him again.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I had been practicing my skills as well. I could go really long without having to stop from a headache. I floated into the mall. I had my hair down and was wearing a red t-shirt with black pants. I stayed in the air for a moment and then did a flip in the air. I came to rest beside David. "I hope he doesn't either.. I really don't want to hurt him." I said with a frown.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Hurt me? I don't think you need to worry about that..." I said as a disembodied voice. Then, I remarked on their now-matching outfits "I told you it would be cute!" Before losing my control and breaking into helpless laughter.

OOC: Matching outfits of the upside-down mew in this picture, that is. http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/the_mews_4%282%29.jpg

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Sow yourself!" I demanded, before disappearing into thin air, leaving my clothes behind. In my place, was a Mew. I had learned trandsform earlier in the week, but really hadn't gotten to test it out.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I looked around me confusedly. Where could ghostie be hiding?... Confusion waves surroujnded me, anything that touched me would be caught in the attack. I could hold this for ages. I drew in a calming breath and waited...

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Now why would I want to show myself?" i asked curiously, still sounding as a disembodied voice. The only way they would get me to stop was if they gave me enough reason to. A ghost could always outprank a psychic, but there were two of them now...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I flew circles around the room, looking in every single place I could for her, but nothing.
"Mew..." I finally said as I landed on Kristen's shoulder. I was guessing all we could do was wait now.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I cancelled off the confusion attack as Mew got in close range. I sighed. My technique wasn't working. Might as well wait... I sighed again. I liekd sighing,. It calmed me down a great deal.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"What, you're giving up already?" I asked, before adding "This will make htings very easy for me, you know..." I began thinking of what I could do next, and had a very evil idea.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I tilted my head to the right as I heard Robert's voice, my ears twitching. All we could do was wait now... Just wait...

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I was still acting as a disembodied voice, they never seemed to think of spreading their psychic attacks to themselves. "Oh come on now, surely you're not just going to give up THAT easily?" I asked, and began creating a strong attract move between Kris and Delila.

Dragon Paw
December 12th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I decided the Mew probably wouldn't be affected by a psycic attack. I was getting sick of waiting. I spread out a strong psycic move across the whole room. Luckily, there were no peopel in the entrance area into the mall.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"Mew!" I cried as I shrugged off the Psychic I took. He'd come out of hiding soon, and when he did, I'd be ready. I had a trick up my sleeve, as mean as it was.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"Hmmm, I wonder what to do now." I mused, there were so many things. I could try posessing one of them, that would be lots of fun. Or continue with the current game of dress up, I was only just getting warmed up!

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I transformed back to my fusion form, now in the clothes I was wearing when I had entered the mall. "Could you just show yourself?" I yelled, "Im getting bored!"

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I laughed, and said "Bored? I can't have that, now can I?" I snapped my fingers, settling an illusion around Delila. "Is that any better, Delila?" I asked in the girly tone I had used earlier, just to get her upset.

OOC: For the illusion, it's diana-chan in my sig. ^^

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"What the heck!?" I exclaimed. "Nice try, but illusions dont phase me much!" I laughed as I attempted to use a Psychic attack.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Then I suppose you won't mind staying that way for a year or two." I said. Of course I wasn't serious, I just wanted to scare Delila as much as possible before she could stop me.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"Actually, I wouldn't." I laughed as I found her energy signal. Casting the illusion that she was a 7-year old girl on her. "Now how do you like that for starters?"

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I appeared, with dark brown hair, and light green eyes. I said in a voice that matched my illusion "Fine, we'll just see who can outlast the other." I said, before dissapearing again.

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"if this is all you've got, It'll be a piece of cake!" I laughed as I stepped deeper into the mall, signaling for Kristen to follow me. If there was one thing I had decided during the week, it was that NOBODY was going to hurt Kristen on my watch.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I suddenly had an idea of how to make this much harder on kris and Delila. I tagged along after them, blowing bubble gum, and then tugging on Delila's arm and asking "Mommy?" Causing everyone to suddenly stare at Kristen and Diana, who did sort of look like a couple. Murmuring broke out among the people, and none of them made eye contact with any of us. few words could be picked out among the muttering, a few being sickos, perverts, and "poor deluded people..." Among other derrogatory terms for what they assumed when they saw Kris and Diana...

parallelzero
December 12th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"You little!" I yelled as my eyes began to glow purple, and Robert's illusion changed into a fat middle aged man.
"Oh dad!" I exclaimed, trying to sound worried as I clung to his arm. "What are you doing out here? You're way to unhealthy to be out of bed. Sis and I will take you home!" I said worried as I pointed to Kristen, referring to her as my sister.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 09:23 PM
I didn't know how much longer it was that I woke up, under the caressing arms of Deoxys. I knew I had passed out again, but Deoxys seemed pleased, which was fine, as it made sure he didn't go back on his promice. it was weird to have 4 tentacles exploring my body, not to mention revolting, but I didn't even try to move away, possibly because here in space, he was the only thing keeping me from death.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 09:42 PM
I had dissapeared, and floated away at Delila's latest trick, flying as far away as I possibly could. I had been beaten at my own game, haunting! How humiliating! I thought dark thoughts about Delila as I kept flying, trying to get out of range. I didn't even notice it when the illusion left because I was so far away, or even that I could no longer make out anything on the ground. I kept on going, deciding i needed to calm down. I needed a plan, a way to get even...

After I could only guess how long, I was well above the earths atmosphere, and kept going. No one was on the moon, I could definitely get some peace and quite there. But aglimmer of orange caught my eye in the distance, my vision unhindered by anything now that I was out of the atmosphere, as was my strength. "Orange?" I thought curiously. It wasn't glowing like a star, and I could recognise all the planets in the solar system. Curiously, I began soaring towards the anomaly, any thoughts of relaxing or revenge gone.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 09:48 PM
I was half releived that Deoxys had the decency to let me keep my clothes, but it was still freaky, as he chose to reach under my clothing instead. I could feel pleasure shooting through my body, but I did my best to ignore it.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 09:52 PM
I shot nearer, moving at top speed. Eventually, since there was no atmosphere to alter the flow of light, i could clearly make out what was happening in the far distance. "Eclipse?" I asked, though i mentally cursed myself. I was a ghost, but one with a poison type. Deoxys could easily wipe the floor with me. That didn't matter, if I wasn't hallucinating, Eclipse needed my help, and immidiately! I charged forward at top speed, thinking of things I could do, when I had an idea! Will-0-wisp lessened a pokemon's attack abilities because of the burn-like effect, maybe it would be enough...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Deoxys looked up, freeing his tentacles from me, and preparing a psychic assult. I could mentally see his stats, or at least, what they were at lvl 20. Attack: 180. Sp Attack: 180.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:01 PM
I didn't know his exact stats, or mine. I wasn't even sure if pokemorphs HAD stats, but I had decided that I couldn't let Deoxys continue. There were two ways I could avoid being erradicated immidiately, so I took both options. I summoned a ball of blue-black fire at deoxys, as my image dulled, and two of me appeared, closely followed by another two, and yet another. Meaning that it looked like there were six of me diving from different angles towards the legend...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Deocys suddenly mutated, swapping to it's Defence form, as it's level 20 stats im my mind went to 200 defence, 200 sp defence. He teleported over to me, preparing to snag me and teleport.. and in my state I was powerless to stop him..

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:09 PM
"Oh no you don't! You're not going anywhere!" I yelled, giving Deoxys a mean look. defensive pokemon, I more than knew how to deal with. I couldn't use curse, in case I was killed, Eclipse would not survive. Instead, I tossed a mass of slimy purple ooze towards deoxys, hoping that I'd at least be able to drive it away from Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Deoxys shifted so that he was out of the way, but it hit me instead, causing me to snap out of my delerium. Deoxys shifted back into Attack Mode, then used Psychic, spreading it out, so that it could hit more than 1 target.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I continued charging, though the psychic attack felt like explosions going off all through me. I had to keep going, I couldn't stop now, I couldn't leave Eclipse... That was it! I had an idea, that just might work, but I'd have to get close...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:23 PM
I could feel the air around me start to become spent of oxygen, as Deoxys's consentration was all taken into using Disable. I held my breath, hoping Deoxys would remember to keep me alive..

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:26 PM
I felt myself unnable to move, and I began spinning very slowly. Though thankfully, my momentum kept me plummeting towards Eclipse. I only needed to be a little closer. I hoped I could overcome the effects in time, or I might blow my only chance to save her.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:29 PM
I felt myself start to pass out. Deoxys tried to move to block Roberta, but he was stopped by a psy barrier, that his attentions were immediatly diverted to destroying. trying to keep a legendary pokemon at bay was giving me a massive headache..

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
"Yes!" I thought as I neared Eclipse, feeling myself able to move freely again. I dissapeared in an instant, leaving no trace of energy or thought. "Hello, miss me?" I asked, before stopping short. My power increase over the last week had affected my posession as well, I began seeing the world from Eclipse's point of view, from her memories, before I could stop them. I saw the fading blackness, looking up at Deoxys, feeling it's 'arms'- I managed to stop the rush of memories, mentally shuddering. I had not wanted to pry at all, but having seen that made me all the more determined...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:39 PM
I was confused, my mind oxygen-deprived, I could no longer think straight. Deoxys had seem what happened, and with a last slam of his tentacles, the barrier broke into a million peices, and the backshock only served to confuse me and grind my thoughts to a halt.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:46 PM
"Eclipse?" I asked, then realized that there wasn't anything I could do! If I managed to scare of Deoxys, then I'd be left with Eclipse, and there was no way I could get her into the atmosphere before she died. i had to wait, and hope Deoxys thought i ran away. As much as I hated to let it have it's way, I needed the time to think of a plan to get Eclipse back to earth...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Finally, Deoxys calmed down, and resumed the oxygen field around my body, but he kept careful watch over the area. he was not about to let someone else intrude into his space, especially with me around..

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 10:55 PM
"Eclipse, are you all right?" I asked, feeling the oxygen resume through her. "I need to think of a way to get you down to the earth without you running out of air, but I'm a ghost, not a psychic!" I said, worry filling my tone of "voice" as I tried to think of somehting. "I'm sorry to say this, but until I can think of a way to get you back without you running out of air, you're going to have to stay with that pervert." I said, and immidiately felt appauled. pervert was normally a word i used for myself, and even then, I meant it as a compliment...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 10:59 PM
<well..> I started, running into a long, long, long, long, long lecture on how the mind can literally affect the body if you're a psy type, and after a few minutes of going on about it, I finished with <and that is how you can make it so my lungs can temporarily supply themselves with oxygen.> Though I could sence Deoxys moving closer, and fear rocketing through my heart.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 11:01 PM
"So, you're saying you'll be all right for a while if I can scare off deoxys?" I asked, rushing through the words as he neared. If I was posessing Eclipse, I had to feel what she felt, emotionally as well as physically.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 11:04 PM
<yes! HURRY!!> I yelled, feeling Deoxys's tentacles running across my body again. though to be honest, I liked his touch and experteise, but I spent most of my mind consealing that thought from Robert..

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 11:08 PM
It didn't matter, as I was already focusing myself on my attack. If there was one thing ghosts were good at, it was an elaborate trick... Instantly, the stars were blotted out, there was no light, no vision. until what looked like it was far off, but it could just be perspective, two gigantic red eyes opened, bathing everything in a blood-red light, though besides Eclipse and Deoxys, there was a void. The eyes were followed by a large mouth, filled with pearly white carnivorous looking teeth, which let out a shrieking laugh, and then dissapeared with the eyes, as I launched a shadow ball attack through the void, and then followed it up with curse.

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I shuddered, and Deoxys was about to leave, until it occured to him the power of ghosts. He was about to blast me with Hyper Beam, when somehting invisable hit him, sending him an incredibly long distance. <latios..> I said faintly.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 11:16 PM
"Talk about great timing." I said, sighing with relief. That trick had taken everything I had, and probably a little more. I fought to stay awake so that I could be sure Eclipse was returned to earth okay, but I simply had no energy. I fell asleep, and it was probably the best thing, as now there were no active thoughts in my mind, making it almost impossible to detect that I was hitchiking a ride...

Flygon trainer
December 12th, 2004, 11:19 PM
I felt Latios near me, guiding me through the atmosphere.. I managed to protect myself, but I too, was completly exausted, and I quickly dozed off on Latios's back. I didn't even noticed when he dropped me off at the institude, and dissapeared.

Shiney
December 12th, 2004, 11:22 PM
I wasn't aware of any of this, but my sleep became unrestful as we entered the atmosphere, and I seperated from Eclipse in my sleep after we had arrived, rolling over onto my stomach, placing my arm over her shoulders as we slept.

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 03:40 AM
"And he disappears, just like that!" I muttered to Kristen as we began to walk home. I had really hoped for some entertainment, but Robert didn't supply it. Though I did feel bad about what I was doing to my friend.

Over the past week, I had learned to accept what I had become, although I'd like to be male again, I always had transform for that.

Dragon Paw
December 13th, 2004, 05:05 AM
I followed David. "yeah.... I can't help but wonder what happened to Eclipse too..." I said as we neared the institute. The mall hadn't been that far away to begin with. I sighed. That wasn't exactly what I had planned on happening at the mall.

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 03:40 PM
"Oh, I think she's fine." I laughed as I nodded my head to the right of us. There, Eclipse and Robert sleeping together. I fell over onto the ground, and began laughing crazily. "Oh man! I'm not going to be able to stop laughing for days!"

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. Some racket had woke me up, but I couldn't tell what it was. "Wha?" I asked, groggily. Where was caffene when I needed it?

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 03:48 PM
"Ah, that's rich!" I rambled on, still laughing. I had some things to say about them both being girls, but decided against it, since I was in a similar situation.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"What's rich?" I asked, getting to my feet. I was awake, but I was still unaware as to what Delila meant by that...

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I pointed to how close he was to Eclpise, and began to laugh. "You are worse then a blond!" I laughed as I rolled into a ditch. "Ow..." I muttered.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"I wouldn't say that, at elast I'm not rolling into ditches. Besides, you're one to talk." I said, using my power to cause Delila's already blonde hair to become an even brighter shade.

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"Change my hair back! Now!" I yelled as I cast an illusion around Robert, making her look like a teddy bear. So my mind had become a bit more creative lately, whats wrong with that?

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"Fine, fine, just get me out of this illusion." I said, letting Delila's now golden hair change back to it's pale, almost white-blonde color. "I'm not in the mood to fight today, I almost died a number of times." I sighed exasperatedly

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"That's nice." I said as I dropped the illusion and began to walk away. At this point, I couldn't care less about his problems. All I really cared about was myself.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I muttered something incomprehensible, but followed after Diana. I didn't have anything else to do, at least not until Eclipse woke up, that is...

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"Stop following me!" I shouted as I shot a wave of Psychic at Robert. I wasn't in the mood, not at all. I quickly transformed into a Mew again, and began floating away to where ever.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"I'm not doing anything!" I said, trying my best to ignore the attack. "I'm just bored, that's all." I said as I dissapeared, but stayed close I didn't want to fight today, I just wasn't up to it.

Dragon Paw
December 13th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I follwoed David around like a dog would follow its master. i was bored adn had nothing better to do. The small little fight could only keep me occupied for so long...

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 04:40 PM
"Mew!" I said to Kristen as I flew back to her. I had asked her if she wanted to go back now. After about 30 seconds, I transformed again, but into my Umbreon morph form, although it would never be the same again.

Dragon Paw
December 13th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"i'm goign to bed." I said. I walked down towards the entrance to the institute. I wanted to take a nap. I was oddly tired.... I felt apprehsive too. I needed sleep. I walked into the institute.

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"I might as well go to bed as well..." I muttered as I changed back to my Mew morph, and flung my door open with my Psychic powers. I had a shower, got changed, and then went to bed.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I finally started to wake up, but I was confused. Deoxys must have hit me with Confuse Ray right before I came down.. but I was nowhere near injuring myself, thank goodness.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Good morning!" I said jokingly, appearing at eye level in front of her. "How did you sleep?" I continued, smiling. I was just in an almost sappily happy mood now that she was awake for some reason...

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"Depends. you ever known to use your nightmare attack on random occasions?" I said, finally getting to my feet. I was disoriented, and I suddenly stumbled, nearly falling. My levitate was not working. Invisability? nope. psy powers? not working either. Everything that had to do with my mind no longer worked.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"As much as I wish it was, that was no nightmare. It really happened." I said, my happy tone dissapearing as my expression darkened. "I ned to know, honestly. What do you think the chances are Deoxys will be coming back for you?" I asked. If he could be, then I needed to make some preparations...

Dragon Paw
December 13th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I woke up in my quarters. I stil lfelt as if something might happen... I shrugged it off and quickly changed from my pajamas into blue shorts and a white shirt with blue flowers on it. I could go swimming in it if I wanted too. I stretched and exited my quarters.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"I'd say a 98 percent chance." I said, still drowsy. I knew I was going to fall soon, and no matter how hard i tried, I couldn't use my psy powers... Something was blocking it... Then I remembered.. why I had to be holed up... If I stressed out, my psy powers were totally blocked off until I got special medication for it..

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"Well then, it looks like you've got a bodyguard. At least, until we figure out what else to do." I said, holding her hand. "Are you all right, you look like you've got much more than your average hangover." I asked, noticing her state.

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I fell off my bed suddenly, with an "Ow..." following it. I had been very clumsy lately, and it was creating blue bruises all over my pink skin. I couldn't go back to sleep after that, so I decided to go for a walk. I didn't bother changing, so I walked down the corridor in my blue Pajamas.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I stopped, totally stopped moving at his touch. I looked at him, and said "first I think you should tell me since when you were able to touch somebody." becuase last I had checked, he would literally go through me... I was starting to remember how when my powers shut down, how I couldn't tell them for some reason, how it took several days before they figured out last time i needed medication..

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I looked down, and noticed that I was holding her hand. "Since... Now, I guess. Maybe that trip out of the atmosphere strengthened me or something, I don't know." I said, but then i looked up to Eclipse "I'm not important though, are you sure you're okay? Maybe You should go to the medical room..." I suggested, truly worried about her.

Dragon Paw
December 13th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I saw David walk down the hall. I waved cheerily to him. "Heya!" I said happily. "What are you going to do today?" I asked out of curiosity. I was a curious person. I silently wondered why I felt so... nervous abotu something. It was driving me crazy.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"no, I'm not okay!" I wanted to yell, but I felt the words seemed to be taken from me before i said them, being replaced with a "don't worry, I'm fine" Though I knew that wasn't the truth.

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Don't know yet. You?" I asked uneasily as I rubbed some sleepy dust out of my eyes. I was a mess at that moment, from a rough time sleeping. If I was a girl or not, I still liked Kristen as more then a friend.

Dragon Paw
December 13th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"I've no diea yet either." I said. I yawned. I was still a bit sleepy. But that was to be expected at such an early time. I walked passed David. After a few meters of being past him, I turned back and walked passed him the other way. I continued this pacing while thinking about what to do that day...

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 06:10 PM
"I don't think so," I said, looking at Eclipse again "You were in space, with a perverted legendary psychic pokemon. You should at least get checked out." I said, trying to get her to come with me. She needed to be scanned at the very least, who knows what could have happened to her while she was with Deoxys?

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"I told you, I'm FINE." I snapped, moving away from him. I mentally prayed that he would have the guts to force me there, because as far as he knew, my psy powers were fine...

parallelzero
December 13th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I couldn't help but watch her as she paced back and forth. "Wanna get some breakfast, on me?" I asked her, blushing slightly. Then maybe later, we could see a movie or something?"

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 08:16 PM
"No, you aren't, at least as far as you know. Anything could have happened, you're going to be checked out, one way or the other." I said, a hint of steel in my voice. I didn't want to try to force her, but I would if I had to. I didn't want to see her unhappy, but things could be much worse if she wasn't at least checked out by a physician...

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Immediatly, I started crackeling with electricity. Even if my psy moves wern't working, I had a back-up asernal. "try to get me over there, if you can." I snareled. the instant he touched me..

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 08:28 PM
"Eclipse, I'm really sorry, but I have to do this." I said, trying to use a hypnosis attack, as hypnotic waves invisible to anyone without ESP, such as psychics or ghosts swept forward from my eyes towards her. If it didn't work, I could keep it up for a while, and if all else failed, I could always try attract, or thunder wave...

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 08:35 PM
To my astonishment, I didn't see it coming. The only thing I oticed was the darkness claiming my mind, though I couldn't tell if it was unconcousness or something else...

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 08:39 PM
"Sorry..." I said as I saw her Collapse. I thanked the powers that be for the power I had gained from that trip through the atmosphere, and quickly picked up Eclipse on my shoulders, and with a little difficulty, began walking to the Medical room.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Even though I was unconcous, or possibly becasue I was unconcous, I could feel my psy powers desperatly trying to work, and i could also feel what was blocking it..

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I eventually reached the meical room, where the only one of the joy family to be a pokemorph (And apropriatley, a chansey morph) immidiately helped me get Eclipse onto a stretcher, as I explained what happened. "...And I just think she should have a check-up, if nothing else. There's way to tell what could have happened up there." I finished, hoping that everything would be okay.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"well, since she's a psy type, her head will be the last thing to be examined since if we try too early, she'll fry the machines." Joy said as she moved me over to a large machine that acted much like an X-ray, but picked up a lot more. Once she started it, it took a moment for the machine to work (of which I had complained that the place was not high-tech enough several times) before it started running a total scan of my body. the nurse was at a computer screen, watching the results, and incoherently she muttered "that's strange.. her whole body should be showing up red on the monitor, but it's blue like all the other morphs.."

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"What do you mean?" I asked, walking up to the nurse. I didn't know why she should be red... or blue for that matter. Machines beyond computers were well beyond me, but I didn't plan on having a career involving any of those. "In lay terms, if you please." I added, realising a tech explanation wouldn't do me any good.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 09:13 PM
"Eclipse is a powerful psychic, and thanks to that her power should be all over her body, and show up on the scanner, therefore turning up red. But for some reason, she has no power running through her, so it shows up blue." the nurse said. "Eclipse had to explain it to me though." Finally, the machine positioned over my head, and the nurse stopped it, as the screen turned totally red for a moment as the machine desperatly tried to read through the power. "yep. She's gone through what we call a stress block. Either the professer or Logan knows where her medication is kept."

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 09:24 PM
"All right, I'll go ask them and get it!" I said, quickly rushing out and down the hall, looking for the professor. I had had more than enough of Logan already with his tendancy to walk in at the worst moments, and his sick jokes...

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Joy looked over at me, hoping that my energy starved body would deal with this long enough... otherwise, I could die..

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Within moments, I came almost flying back in, carrying a small bottle the professor had given me. Completely out of breath, I panted as I handed the bottle to Nurse joy, before literally collapsing into a chair.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 09:41 PM
The nurse took the bottle, and glansed over at me, as I was starting to come around. "one last favor, if you would." she said, looking back at Robert. "posess her for a moment, even if you didn't like it it'd be easier than forcing these pills down her throat. She won't take them, she kinda goes insane when she's got stress block."

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"I kind of noticed." I said as soon as I got enough breath back to speak. I stood up, and walked over to Eclipse, dissapearing. Suddenly, she opened her eyes, and from her mouth came her usual voice, though in a slightly shaken tone "I swear, I will never get used to this, not if it happens every day." As she sat up, and turned towards nurse Joy for the pills.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 09:48 PM
"it makes it incredibly convinent for me" the nurse said, handing over about 3 pills and a glass of water. I was now fully awake, but realised I was a prisinor in my own mind, and i couldn't do anything..

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 09:51 PM
I took both, and without trying to think about it, I put the pills in my mouth and gulped them at once with the water, when i felt Eclipses awareness come in with my own. "Relax, I'll be out of here as soon as I'm sure it's safe." I said, then out loud, I said to Joy "She's awake now, do you think it would be safe for me to leave her now, or should I wait for the medication to take effect?"

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 09:58 PM
"depends. Do you know the move Protect?" The nurse asked, then expained in a rush, "When that medication works, she'll have a power build up in her mind that will release itself when it finds her body can't take anymore. That's why we tried to keep her safe. she's destructive when things happen to her."

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"I don't," I began, thinking. I didn't like taking away her control, but I had to consider everyone else's safety too. "Maybe I should try to get her out to the middle of nowhere before she gets back to herself, I can't teleport, but I can fly fast enough to do it, I think."

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 10:09 PM
"do what you can. She had about 5 minutes before the meds take effect" she said, returning to the computers. "more if you really have so much control over her that you can allow her heartbeat to slow. she normally does that in emergencies where her power is out of control."

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 10:13 PM
"Thanks, I'll remember that." I said through Eclipse, standing up, and immidiately flying off at top speed for the wildlife preserve not too far from the institute. I didn't know if I could or not, but while flying at top speed, I attempted to slow down her heartbeat some, to that of when someone was sleeping. I didn't want to go any slower than that though, for fear of damaging her body.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 10:25 PM
The medications slowly started working at the block, and it was like a blocked river, the psy power slowly leaking out as the block was being eaten away at. No one was sure if it was a problem with my mind or body, but it didn't matter, as the power started to assume it's usual place in my blood-stream.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 10:30 PM
I managed to get there in time, even if it was just barely, as I felt the power returning as well. I landed in the wildlife reserve, and withdrew my control, still posessing her for my own safety, but falling back to a passenger role.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Once my power escaped, it was like nothing that had ever hit the planet before, short of asteroids. Even though I couldn't see it, it was like one of my energy spheres extending about 50 yards, then literally exploding, killing anything that was withen it. Thankfully, the area that Robert had crashed in was a former burn zone anyway, so there was nothing much left to be able to kill..

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 10:39 PM
I was shaken by the destruction I saw, and in a very small mental voice, I said "E-Eclipse? Are you all right?" I asked, almost afraid. To tell the truth, I was afraid, VERY afraid...

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 10:43 PM
<headache.. stomachache... an uncontrollable urge for chocolate.. I'm fine.> I said, though I sounded pretty weak. But then, after an overload like that, I had every right to be. I started levitating again, and got ready to leave, though I couldn't stop looking at the scorch marks in the ground.. it was like a bomb had hit the place..

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 10:46 PM
At her words, I seperated from her, and with a sigh of relief said "I'll treat you to as much chocolate as you can eat, if you think you can handle it with your stomachache." I said, hovering in the air and ready to follow after her.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 10:53 PM
I nodded, and took off, though I mostly levitated straight up, and used gravity for horizontal mostion, so I used as little energy as possible. My mind was at work trying to figure out what happened, and realising just how powerful I was, though I had never been councous when my power overflowed like that.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 10:55 PM
I noticed that Eclipse seemed to look downcast, at least to me she did. I thought about what it could have been to upset her, and with only one hting I could think of, I said "I'm sorry about posessing you like that, but I needed to, not only to help get your medication down, but to get you to where it would be safe for your power to be let out." I said, thinking that she was mad at me for posessing her.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 11:00 PM
"it's not you, I'm just- ow!" I yelled, running literally into a lightpole, though I had instinctivly shielded right before impact to reduce the pain. "-tired" I finished, hovering in place.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 11:03 PM
"Well, maybe we should get you to your room, and I'll bring you the chocolate once you're settled in." I suggested, hovering over and gently lifting her. "And maybe I should do the flying from this point on." I added, beginning to move again towards the institute

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 11:04 PM
"I'm not going to hear the end of this later.." I muttered, though I didn't struggle. I was far too exausted, but I could feel the power running through my body again, which was comforting.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 11:07 PM
I soon reached the institute, and managing to avoid any ackward comments by turning us invisible, I reached Eclipse's room, and set her down on her bed. "I'll be right back, don't worry." I said, I knew the institute like the back of my hand by now, and rather than fly for the stairs, I simply faded through the floor, taking the most direct route to the vending machines.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 11:14 PM
I smiled slightly, and let myself enter a meditative sleep. basicly, i was sleeping, but I was perfectly aware and could communicate mentally. Though it ment I didn't get as much rest as I did when sleeping normally.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 11:16 PM
When I reached the vending machine, I didn't even hesitate, as I had done this a bunch of times before. I stuck my hand into the control panel, and the machine let out a long buzzing whine, as the springlike structures inside began turning, letting several of everything containing chocolate fall into the dispenser...

Later, I surfaced through the floor, carrying a massive load of chocolate candy in my arms, saying "Sorry, but I didn't know what your favorite was, so I got some of everything. Actually, a lot of everything." I added, setting it on her bedside table.

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 11:22 PM
<it's too bad I'm blind in this state. And I don't think I should eat anything right now. But later, definatly.> I said, trying to drop off into total unconcousness. i could only hope.

Shiney
December 13th, 2004, 11:24 PM
"Well, I- All right then." I said, cutting myself off. I didn't think she'd apreciate being told that I could feed her. I drew up my legs, hovering in the air sitting cross-legged, deep in thought...

Flygon trainer
December 13th, 2004, 11:30 PM
After a few moments, I slowly shut down my mind, and the last thing that I thought was that if i had that much power, why couldn't I control it?

parallelzero
December 14th, 2004, 03:46 AM
I had run to Eclipse's room, urging Kristen to follow. I had sensed something coming our way, but I couldn't tell what it was exactly. I opened the door without thinking, and my first comment was, "That's a LOT of chocolate!"
"Uhh... sorry for barging in..." I muttered after I realised what I had done. "But can you sense that Robert? Off in the distance?"

Dragon Paw
December 14th, 2004, 05:20 AM
I followed David curiously. I walked into Eclipse's room to see Robert and Eclipse. Eclipse seemed very worn out... I could only wonder why. I had sensed a pwoerful psy explosion and wasn't sure what it was. But it had come from the direction Robert and Eclipse came from. I shrugged. 'Could Eclipse be the source of that attack?...' I thought to myself.

Pogiforce-14
December 14th, 2004, 09:31 AM
ooc: Is it too late for me to join this one?