PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"I'm no psychic, I'm a ghost, no ESP." I said, before adding "And that's for Eclipse, by the way." I just knew Diana would reach for it, you didn't have to be psychic to know that...

parallelzero
December 14th, 2004, 05:14 PM
"I can't eat chocolate anyways, it's bad for my digestive system..." I said as I began to walk away. "Oh well, whatever's coming, I guess you can just deal with it."

Flygon trainer
December 14th, 2004, 05:14 PM
OOC: not too late, I don't think.

IC: "what thing in the distance?" i asked, being woken up agian. though I wasn't exactly happy about it, only Robert's precense kept me from attacking either of them.

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 05:20 PM
"I don't think any of us really knows." I said, still hovering in place, but I was visibly relieved now that Eclipse was awake again.

parallelzero
December 14th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"See ya!" I exclaimed as I waved my hand and walked out the door, deciding I should get out of my pajamas. "Come on if you want Kristen, I need help picking an outfit."
I didn't like the idea of wearing girl clothes still, but I decided I should anyways.

Dragon Paw
December 14th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I followed David out of the room. "i don't have a lot of fashion sense though I will help out." I said eagerly. I liked helping poeple out.

Flygon trainer
December 14th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Once they were gone, I headed over to a cabenet, turning invisable as I searched through it. "why is everything I need always buried?" I wondered aloud, searching through my fossil collecitons, since stuff ended up there.

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"What is it?" I asked, standing up, though still in the air, and floated over to just behind her, looking over her shoulder. "Maybe I could help you find it..." I suggested, after all, I did have an advantage there...

Flygon trainer
December 14th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"nah. I've found it." I said, though i was glad the item had turned invisable to my touch. all that was heard was the slight ringing of a bell.

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I heard the sound clearly, and being curious as ever, I simply had to ask "What's that?" I knew I had heard a bell, and close, even if it was a little faint in volume.

Flygon trainer
December 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"nothing you need to worry aobut." I said, fitting the item around my neck, the bell still ringing. finally, once i had it on, the sound stopped, and i considered taking off my invisibility, but i decided to wait and bait him a bit.

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Come on, please tell me?" I asked, hovering around to her other side. "I can hear whatever it is clearly, it has a bell on it, i know that much." I said, before quickly moving around to hover in front of her at eye level, upside down.

Flygon trainer
December 14th, 2004, 06:13 PM
At that, I took off my invisibility, revealing a reddish elastic band on my neck with a small bell on it, that rang whenever I moved. I knew it looked very cute with my body coloration, but i waited to see his reaction.

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I looked at it thoughtfully for a moment, before turning myself right-side-up and saying "You know, if you're not angry at me for saying so, I think that looks nice on you." I said, hoping that she wouldn't be upset. Normally, Eclipse didn't seem the type for cute...

parallelzero
December 14th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I watched them intentively from my Mew form. I had snuck in when they weren't paying attention, and had hid myself under the bed. I held in all the giggles as I watched, but eventually hit my head off the top of the bed with a thud.

Flygon trainer
December 14th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Thanks. I was going to wear it again eventually, since it works like the item Soul Dew, but i never had the courage to wear it until now." I said with a slight smile, shifting so that the bell rang. "and if i end up lost, I'd be pretty easy to find."

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"Almost as easy as a glowing purple person with red eyes." I said, settling on the ground. "Truth be told, I was thinking that I might try an illusion to try to blend in better, but I don't really know how long I could keep it up." I explained thoughtfully.

parallelzero
December 14th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I squeaked as I heard what he was going to do. I didn't know if he could do it or not, and quite frankly couldn't care less. I wondered how much longer it would be until I was found out, or sensed.

Flygon trainer
December 14th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I nodded, but suddenly, the bell glowed a light pink. "okay pink-boy, or is that girl? come on out" I said, turning invisible again.

parallelzero
December 14th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Gah! I thought as I came out from under the bed, and changed back to my normal form. "I'll... just be going now!" *queue anime sweatdrop*

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"I don't think so." I said, putting my very-much solid hand on Diana's shoulder, and pulling her back. "Just how long have you been here?" I asked, in a deceptively calm tone of voice.

parallelzero
December 14th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"Long enough..." I muttered as I tried to break free of his grip. "Can I go now? I have a test to study for!"
That energy signal had gone far away now, which I was thankful for.

Shiney
December 14th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"But why? I'm still hungry..." I said, deciding to at least try to scare her for spying on us. I figured now was a good time to see just how long I could keep up an illusion. I was a normal human, no purple, or anything. however, I retained my red eyes, but they no longer glowed, and one hand appeared to be covered in blood...

OOC: This temporary illusion is attached

Flygon trainer
December 14th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I appeared in front of him, after illusioning myself into appearing like a Salamence. <I do not like it when people intrude into my domain.> I growled.

parallelzero
December 14th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"Oh please..." I muttered, ignoring Robert's attempt to scare me. Since when would a bit of blood scare me? "I told you, I'm going!" I exclaimed as I changed to my Mew form, and began to float towards the door, my tail following.

Flygon trainer
December 14th, 2004, 06:57 PM
the salamence illusion I had become roared, before senting a burst of flame after David, that would dissipate if it missed. I growled, knwoing that my illusion could convince just about anybody.

parallelzero
December 14th, 2004, 06:59 PM
"Mew!" I cried as I flew upwards to avoid the attack, and right out the door. The only thing still in the room was my tail. I wanted to get out of there, and needed to. I had a math test in 5 minutes!

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Without thinking, I quickly shut the door after she had left. Well, most of her. The door closed on her tail, not enough to break it, but it would sting like fire for a long time...

parallelzero
December 15th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I let out a loud cry as I felt the door slam on my tail, and floated to the ground crying, now gripping the area around my tail. I changed back into my normal form, and still help onto the tail. "I think I need a bandage," I muttered as blood slowly leaked from it.

Dragon Paw
December 15th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I gasped at the state of David's tial. I quickly ran down the hall to the first aid room and grabbed a bandage. I quickly ran back and applied the bandage to his tail. I smiled at him. "You ok now?" I asked.

parallelzero
December 15th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"Thanks... I'm sure I'll be okay." I said, my face turned a bright red. "I can't help but think we're being watched right now though." I said in a more serious tone. It definately felt like it.

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Where did you get that idea?" I asked, my head popping up through the floor between them. "You know, you really are so paranoid Diana-chan." I said, being my usual annoying self, but adding a title to her name that was sure to infuriate her.

parallelzero
December 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I growled slightly at Robert, before unleashing a Psychic attack on him. "Don't call me that!" I shouted in quite a high voice. "I'm not paranoid! I just don't trust our surroundings."

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 05:04 PM
The psychic attack had no effect on me, since I wasn't even really there. "All right, and just how long have you been here, perfectly sheltered under the professor's wing, so to speak? Besides that incident that turned you from David-san to Diana-chan." I said, not letting the image of myself rise any further through the floor.

parallelzero
December 15th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"I don't know, two months now?" I said as I thought silently to myself. "But still, it's faint, but there is some sort of energy watching us. Maybe I am just being paranoid."

Flygon trainer
December 15th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"lat?" I said aloud, not realising that i did. I moved to the window, looking out of it, hovering slightly, my eyes glowing. I could hear something. My mind fed me an image slowly. Since it was my psy abilities letting me hear it, no one else could hear it, but i could hear a kitten. Wasn't mine. But in a moment, I could understand what it was 'saying' "Please help.... I was thrown out..." My heart automaticly melted at this, and i wished I could help it, but I already had a massive fight about Nightwitch, and with Robert's status with cats being unknown..

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"What is it?" I asked, the real me still in Eclipse's room. I could tell she was upset, but I couldn't think of anything for the life of me that was wrong, at least not at this point.

Flygon trainer
December 15th, 2004, 05:20 PM
"I hear something." I said, looking over at Robert, then finishing with "it's a kitten." And now I could hear more from the kitten..."I'm so hungry.. I've been out here for days.."

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I thought for a moment, then said "Go ahead, if I can't handle it, I'll just fade out of the room. Truth be told, I wasn't sure how I would react, it had been weeks since I last saw a cat, and so much had changed since then.

parallelzero
December 15th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"If you decide to go after it, proceed with caution." I warned her, assuming she'd go look. "You can never be to careful, especially with Deoxys after you. Now I've added my two cents." I said as I attended to my tail again.

Flygon trainer
December 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM
At that, I turned invisable, and flew out the window, after a few minutes, returned with a wet kitten in my arms. the kitten was mostly grey, with a black stripe on it's back from nose to tail, and an orange underbelly. Mostly ignoring robert, I placed the kitten on my bed and wrapped it up, my psy powers waiting for if Robert freaked out.

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I sat there, and said "I'm all right, I think." I was still aprehensive, but the paralizing shock was no longer there. It was like my weakness had faded, but was still there to a certain extent. I had never heard of that happening with any of the rarer phobia's though, I'd need to do some research...

Flygon trainer
December 15th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Without answering him, I laid down on my bed, curling around the kitten. I could hear it purring, but I knew i'd have to keep it hidden. but in that case, how to feed it? I'd need to be sneaky, somehow..

parallelzero
December 15th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"I guess I'll just be leaving now." I commented as I turned to leave. They probably didn't want me around, since I was more of an annoyance then anything. "See you around."

Pogiforce-14
December 15th, 2004, 05:53 PM
[QUOTE=Flygon_trainer][COLOR=DimGray]OOC: not too late, I don't think.

ooc: Okay then I' guess I'll give this a shot and hope I'm doing this form right.

Name: Seth Blaze
Race: pokemorph-BLaziken

appearance: Has long, blonde hair, and a rugged, red complexion. A mutant, in a sense.He wears baggy black jeans and a flaming red t-shirt. The whole outfit is made of reinforced silk

so where can I come in?

Flygon trainer
December 15th, 2004, 05:56 PM
OOC: we're all still in the labs, most are in Eclipse's room, so hanging around the bedrroms would be a good place, I think.

Shiney
December 15th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I waited patiently, beginning to hover in the air again. I began searching for people near the area with my second sight. I certainly didn't want to be overheard, or have anyone walk in on us...

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 09:21 AM
I tilted my head. yes, there was definatly something around.. but invisible. must be exceptionally powerful, because i couldn't see it. Then, to my eyes only, Deoxys came into the room via the open window, not making a sound to alert anyone to it's presence. I shivered slightly, but I couldn't say anything to warn the others, it was like he had reached down into my throat and stolen my voice.... He moved toward me, slowly, and i knew this time, he was not going to be as soft as he was last time.. those tentacles could easily be used as direct weapons. worse, I could now hear voices outside. Deoxys had brought somebody with him. We're trapped... cause no-one but me can see him... I realised.

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 10:19 AM
"What is it?" I asked. I didn't have esp, but I could still feel something wrong in the air, I felt that somehting wasn't as it should be. Yet I could still neither see now hear anything clear...

parallelzero
December 16th, 2004, 12:54 PM
I flung around back through the door as I felt a mysterious energy. "I can't see it, but something is there... and it's strong..." I whispered to Robert. "I don't assume you know of a way to make it show itself?"

Dragon Paw
December 16th, 2004, 01:01 PM
I walked back in. I wondered what could be happening. I could feel something but not use any of my other senses to detect it... How baffling. I shrugged and walked further in but didn't say anything. I didn't really know of how I could get this mysterious guest to show itself.

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Me? I'm just a ghost, no psychic powers, remember?" I whipsered back. I was certain I felt something, but I couldn't tell what. The sheer fact that something kept elluding my grasp by such a slim margin was beginning to drive me mad!

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 06:15 PM
i felt Deoxys's tentacle circle my neck, almost lovingly, then suddenly without warning, tighten, cutting off my air supply. The instant psy reaction revealed him, but only for a split second, as he proceeded to attempt to choke the life out of me.

parallelzero
December 16th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"There you are!" I shouted as I saw the Deoxys for that split second. I quickly changed into my Mew form. "Meeeew!" I cried as I formed a Shadow Ball, and sent it right where the Deoxys image had stood.

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I began floating next to Rachel, speaking in a deceptivley calm voice to the air around her. "I have a curse attack ready to use in an instant. You could probably kill all of us before it brings you down, but who knows how long you'd be able to last under it. I suggest that you let her go, now."

Flygon trainer
December 16th, 2004, 06:51 PM
deoxys released me to dodge the shadow ball, and would have came straight back for me, if it had not been for the curse threat.i will have that girl, and none of you will be able to stop me! he said in his psy-voice

Shiney
December 16th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"And just how long do you think you'll be around to enjoy her, with a curse draining your health every moment?" I asked, still tensed and ready to administer a curse at any moment.

parallelzero
December 16th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"You think it will be that easy will it?" I asked the Deoxys, now in my normal form. I took a quick look at the Deoxys, then focused my energy, and took it's form.
How do you like them apples?

Flygon trainer
December 17th, 2004, 01:23 PM
"Nice parlor trick. but it won't be enough" Deoxys said, and i felt one of it's tentacles slam into my back, causing me to cry out from the pain. I was nothing aginst him...

parallelzero
December 17th, 2004, 01:28 PM
I changed back into my Mew form, and slammed into where I knew the Deoxys was. Why don't you just give up? I thought so only the Deoxys could hear, now dazed from the impact.

Shiney
December 17th, 2004, 04:13 PM
When I hear her cry of pain, my eyes glowed even brighter, as I pulled what looked like a long, gigantic nail from my stomach, bringing with it what looked like blood. "Now, no matter what you do, you won't be able to keep it up for long." I muttered, trying my best to hold onto consciousness.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"why won't I give up? it's like asking why the gengar followed the girl around like a homeless puppy, begging for attention." Deoxys stated, before losing a quarter of it's health, but coming out of invisibility, and first wrapping a tenticle around David, but wrapping two tenticles around me, one around my waist, the other around my neck, aiming to choke me, as the last one prepared for the final person in the room.

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 05:51 PM
It was no use, he had a lock on my powers too, making it so I couldn't transform out of the Mew form.
Let me go! I demanded as I squirmed and squirmed, trying to get loose, but I was stuck. My eyes began to glow as I tried Psychic.

Dragon Paw
December 18th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Enough standing around! I held both my plams facing deoxys as dark energy began to form there. I was charging up a stronger then nomal shadow ball. For ten seconds, energy charged in front of my hands to form a ball of black and purple energy. I unleshed the shadow ball attack on deoxys hoping it would hit. Though as it left me, I felt a sudden decrease in my energy. I fell to the floor gasping for breath. I felt as if I had run a mile.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Deoxys staggered slightly from the combined attacks, the tenticle around David lossened and releaced, but it moved over to me, and the tip of it lashed, dealing heavy blows to my body. every moment it could feel it's energy draining, but it didn't care. Everything was becoming faint, I couldn't think any longer. suddenly, my body glowed blue, and Deoxys was sent into the wall, his grip on me gone. my eyes glowed amber, but i felt that something had happened. Because I could not see it, I did not notice when under the bell I wore on my neck, the usual white coloration turned a crystaline blue.

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 06:06 PM
What the!? I thought to myself as I fell to the ground. Deoxys had drained my energy before he released me, and I had no energy to move, let alone transform back.
Suddenly, I was lifted up off the ground by a Psychic, and thrown into the wall.
Any chance he brought some friends?

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 06:17 PM
It no longer mattered. Nothing was visable except him. I felt hatred seep out of my every pore. i wanted to KILL HIM!!! "You'll pay for what you did to me and him!" I yelled. but it was not my voice. It was much deeper, stronger, reeked of hatred, but was definatly still female.

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Something was creeping closer and closer to me. I could sense it, but not physically see it. I figured it was the attacker that introduced me to the wall.
"Mew..." I said quietly, and about 30 seconds later, a white and purple creature stood before me. Mewtwo....

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Deoxys seemed suprised, but was even more so when my hand clamped around his neck (if you can call it that) and shoved him roughly into the wall. "You killed him! He was trying to save me and you killed him! And ME!!" I yelled, my eyes on fire.

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 06:30 PM
The Mewtwo lifted me up with Psychic, and threw me closer to the Deoxys.
I've gotten what I came for, are you almost done? I overheard the Mewtwo say to the Deoxys. I was still unable to do anything, as I felt like I was going to black out.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"Your assistance would be appreaciated." Deoxys said, as I continued, my voice not going back to normal. "You're the one that destroyed my people! the one that waged war on my kind! you turned my home into ruins! You'll pay!"

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Very well the Mewtwo said as he waved his hand, in an attempt to freeze the morph with Psychic.

What's wrong!? I called to her faintly, knowing something was up.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 06:40 PM
<Leave me alone! this is between me and him!> I said, my tone not changing even through my mind. The Psychic worked, and Deoxys freed himself. "Excellent. i only came looking for one. I ended with two." he said, using Recover to counter the curse.

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Lets go then... Mewtwo said impatiently as he lifted off the ground, and at the same time, I did too. We don't need to waste anymore time here. Just in case however... He cast a Hypnosis on Kristen and Robert. It would only last a few minutes, but it gave ample time to escape.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Deoxys wrapped his tenticles around me as i regained my sanity, and I wondered two? what did he mean by two? right before a scent like chloroorm reached my nose, causing me to faint. I could hear his mind voice, as he didn't bother keeping it directly to anyone. 'No need to waste such a great mind using psy methods...'

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"Hmph..." Mewtwo groaned as I blacked out. So what do you intend to do with her. You haven't told me anything about why you wanted the girl.
We were high in the sky now, at an unreachable place.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"......" Deoxys stayed silent, as one of his tenticles started to play along my neck, making sure not to disrupt me to the point where I could overcome the cloroform. Finally, he said "origonally, it was the mere fact she was female. But now that her body is inhabeted by another as well as her, it's turned into a very deadly case."

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Suddenly, a screech rang out, and a telepathic voice, filled with anger, but still speaking calmly said "I'm willing to wager that we're worse." In the distance, barely visible, was a glowing yellow light, nearing at an intense speed...

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Mewtwo dodged the light, and pulled me away as well. Seems her friend has come. Shall we deal with him? he asked the Deoxys, I can't lose this boy... er girl, so lets get this over with.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Deoxys shifted, using recover again, but he could feel me stirring. suddenly having an idea, he started influensing my mind with his psy powers.. it shouldn't take too much... to everyone else around him, he now looked human. in fact, a human that the new part of me knew...

OOC: the guy in the pic http://www.oscuro-destiny.com/media/Images/FFX-2LE/shuyin_lenne_cg.jpg and remember what the girl looks like too, for your sake

parallelzero
December 18th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Even Mewtwo looked surprised at this. What the heck are you doing!? he cried to Deoxys as he floated back a bit, and sent a Shadow Ball at Robert. No matter, I'll deal with the boy.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 07:28 PM
You do that. Deoxys said as i came around, and found myself staring into the eyes of the one person i had thought dead. Actually, it wasn't me that thought that. "Shuyin? but you're..." i started, in that voice that was far from being mine.

"dead? Please, Lenne, I promiced you we'd always be together, even if death came between us." He said, slowly releasing me, as i levitated, level with him. He stroked me lightly, before pulling me into a kiss. Suddenly, the real me had a flush of memories that wern't mine...

Dragon Paw
December 18th, 2004, 07:30 PM
I was awaking from the hypnosis. I immediatly sprang up, refreshed and recovered. The sleep had done wodners on me. I crept towards where everyone else was and stayed out of sight, my cowardice gettign the better of me...

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 07:41 PM
The shadow ball was struck by a bolt of lightning from the sky, countering it. Dark storm clouds began building overhead, and rolling thunder seemed to be going constantly as I neared, preceariously handing on to a gigantic yellow bird, which was screeching as though there was no tomorrow. Which there may not be, if the legendaries were to clash like this...

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Deoxys parted from me, and looked at the approaching legend, before saying to me "he comes! another that wishes to seperate us! Please, you remember what happened so long ago! stop him!" and with that, he releaced me, as I removed the bell, revealing my crystal blue band. it glowed, and i glowed a blinding blue. When the light faded, I had turned litrally into Articuno. but... i don't want to hurt him... I thought. but this Lenne person was in control. and i couldn't fight her..

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I literally seethed with rage as Zapdos sped onward. I somehow found the courage not just to sit straight, but to get up and stand on the flying bird, and yelled out in defiance "You had better wish that the hand of God strike you down now, because that's a mercy compared to what's going to happen if you don't give her back right NOW!!" I shouted, as I was knocked down and was forced to sit close to the legend, who had just formed a static field around it, charging up for an assault...

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 08:15 PM
"Give her back? she was never yours!" Deoxys said, still in his human form. Seeing the electic field, I charged up my arctic force, as an arctic blizzard clashed with the thunderstorm, and i charged up my Sheer Cold attack, aiming for a one-hit KO.

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 08:20 PM
I said nothing, I was getting angrier at the moment, and it was my fury that called zapdos to me. With every ounce that my emotion strengthened, we became closer, to the point where words were no longer needed to communicate, not even telepathically. I was as much it as it was me. As one, we detected the sheer cold, and swerved to one side. We used agility, intending to pass Eclipse entirely, and barrel into deoxys with a charged volt tackle...

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 09:44 PM
<Shuyin!> I yelled, following immediatly, managing to put myself between the Zapdos and him, then using Agility so he couldn't get around me.. <I've had him torn from me once, I'm not letting him die again!> I said, remembering that fateful day..

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 09:48 PM
"Eclipse!" we said, myself in words, zapdos in a screech."Please, get out of our way, I don't know what's happened to you, but he's the one who did it!" We yelled, hoping to get through to her.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 09:54 PM
"fool. Lenne and Eclipse have become one. You cannot interfere with Lenne's will!" Deoxys growled, but made no move other than that. I felt my focus tighen, powering up a psychic attack. "you know far too little about her past! you don't even know that she wasn't single when you went after her!" deoxys finished, backing off.

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 09:57 PM
"You think that makes the slightest difference to us?" We asked, before I had an idea. Without hesitation, I leapt forward, floating towards Eclipse, mostly as a distraction. Zapdos, on the other hand swerved backwards, and went in a loop around to try to get past Eclipse to deoxys...

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Immediatly, my eyes were on the zapdos, and withen moments, I was with it, using my talons to rake into its back. I could feel an electric shock running through my body, but I was too angry to care, and while the fight continued, Deoxys headed for space, no longer interested in being around.

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 10:12 PM
We had forgotten about deoxys, now we were only trying to subdue Eclipse. Zapdos used a thunder-wave on us, unavoidable paralyzing myself as well, but I held on to Eclipse, and tried to use my powers to posess her, to possibly influence however deoxys had controlled her...

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 10:24 PM
The thunder wave was enough. A stunned bird could not fly. even though i didn't want to, i felt myself enter a spiraling drop, and all I could think about- was it even my thoughts?- was that this nightmare would be over soon...

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Zapdos went ento a dive, catching Eclipse on it's back, as I finished posessing her, and said "Eclipse? Are you all right? Please, answer me!"

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 10:37 PM
<I'm here.> I said weakly. I was dazed, but immediatly, a stronger voice came in "sure, it's all about her, no one cares about people like me anymore. I guess it wouldn't. a thousand years can change a lot."

<please, Lenne, you've got to see the reasoning.> i pleaded. I had already seen her history, and I was desperatly trying to think of a way to get her to see reason....

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 10:38 PM
"Maybe if I knew what you were, or had the SLIGHTEST idea of what was going on, maybe things would be different." I said, trying not to let my temper get the best of me. "So if you would be so kind, please, explain yourself, or selves, now."

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 10:49 PM
<it's a LONNNGGG story. Lenne, you've got control of the bird, demorph if you'd be so kind.> I said, adressing her.

"Fine, but i swear, if I see shuyin again, I'm taking control and going after him." she responded, and I felt my body return to it's latias/human form.

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 10:52 PM
"And if you two don't stop arguing, I'll try taking control myself and calm you down." I said, not menacingly, but authoritively, before I waited for the promised explanation of just what was going on.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 11:08 PM
<okay, what's going on is that Lenne is a skilled performer from aobut a thousand years ago. In a calmer time, she might have used her talent to become famos throughout the world. But time, and her full talents, would not allow it. She was also a skilled trainer, with an oppontent skilled in machines declared war on her homeland. Her being one of the best, was sent to the front lines. She was hopelessly outnumbered, but even so, she was willing to lay down her life for her home. but one person decided to take matters into his own hands to try and save her. His name was Shuyin.> I started.

"he was my lover. i never got to tell him I loved him." Lenne said.

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 11:19 PM
"All right, and now, I have just a few more questions." I said, then continued with "Firstly, this Shuyin guy, why does he seem to be the same person as deoxys? Secondly, why are you posessing Eclipse? Lastly, why are any of you here?" I asked, not angry, but completely exasperated.

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 11:31 PM
<I can answer the first one. Deoxys is psychic, he manipulated both of us, more specificly Lenne, into beleiving he was Shuyin.>

"I'm not entirely sure about the posession bit. it's possible I've been here the whole time and Deoxys's actions finally brought me to awareness."

<not true Lenne. according to these pictures of you that you've let me see, you at one point wore a bell around your neck. possibly the same one that i had put on.>

"you have a point."

<anyway, Robert, mind restating that third one? Lenne's being evasive becuase she doesn't understand, and I didn't get it either.>

Shiney
December 18th, 2004, 11:34 PM
"All right, allow me to say that again," I began, and took a deep breath. Mentally, I couldn't breathe while posessing someone. "Why are you with Eclipse at all? If you died, shouldn't you have either moved on, or just become a ghost like me?"

Flygon trainer
December 18th, 2004, 11:44 PM
"that, I do not know. But i can tell you one thing. looking through this girl's memories and fantasies is rather enjoyable."

<wha.. WHAT!?!?! how dare you you!!>

the only responce I got back was laughing. <i swear, if you show that to him, my reputation is ruined!>

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 06:33 AM
I finally regained conciousness, but found I couldn't move, or even think straight. Robert and Eclipse were practically right in front of me, but I couldn't call to them. Then I noticed Mewtwo watching them. He must have blocked off my Psychic powers, which meant I still wouldn't be able to get my normal form back.

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 10:24 AM
"Meh, it wouldn't make a difference,we're all like that at times. If I really wanted them, I could get them myself." I said calmly, trying to calm Eclipse down, though I didn't realize my last comment would have just made things worse.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 10:27 AM
"I'm taking my leave" Mewtwo said for all to hear. "And I'm taking the boy. I don't think there are any objections."
He began to fly off to the east, myself being forced to take along by his Psychic powers.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 10:28 AM
<ah, shut it.> i said coldly, retreating into silence.

".... not my fault. she'll recover, but she's going to have a migraine after this..." Lenne commented, still going through my memories like a book

<mewtwo's getting away!> I suddenly yelled

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 10:32 AM
I felt what Lenne was doing, and said "Hey, I don't think you should be going through her like she's property. I mean it-" I said, but was interupted by Eclipse's yell. "What?" I asked, confuzed. i had been so relieved about getting Eclipse back that I had forgotten about everything else.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 10:40 AM
<oh, forget you guys, if I left it to you, we'd be stuck here still. Lenne, just what can you transform into?> I asked. I had already jumped off the Zapdos's back, and now was staking my life on her. okay, no I wasn't, but anyway..

"uhh... lugia, Suicune, and articuno." she responded.

<lugia works.> I said, feeling my body transform into the silver bird. I righted myself, and took off after Mewtwo, feeling Lugia's song in my mind.

"holy... I'm glad i looked through her mind... this song she once wrote in her diary.. I'm the one that origonally wrote it." lenne said mentally.

<Which one?>

"uh... Thousand words, if your memory is correct..."

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 10:47 AM
I seperated from Eclipse when she jumped, and was again perched on Zapdos. Once I saw her transform, I asked zapdos to bear with me a while longer, and follow them. Grudgingly, it turned, and began flappping towards them again though.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 10:51 AM
i was moving quickly, both from urgency and the fact i was deathly afraid of the zapdos. Since i no longer had a job as a guard, I needed to be afraid of electric attacks. But i could feel Lenne trying to make my psy powers work like a projector, but i managed to divert her by telling her i'd let her try later...

Dragon Paw
December 19th, 2004, 10:53 AM
I couldn't just stand around. I jumped into the air and floated after the othes. I caught a glimpse of something pink as I began floating upwards. I shrugged it off and was soon floating at Zapdos's level. A light pink aura surrounded me as it did everytime I used a psy move like levitation.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 10:54 AM
"Seems they do care" Mewtwo laughed as he shot a Shadow Ball at the gaining bogeys. "If all else fails, I can use you as a sheild, David." He laughed. No use, I still couldn't move.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 10:59 AM
I managed to shift so that not only did I dodge the Shadow Ball, but I also managed to get up to Mewtwo's level, and prepared to use Areoblast. <you better give David back, or I'll tear you apart!> I yelled

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 11:02 AM
"How about no? I need him for my plan to suceed!" He said as he dodged the Aeroblast, and followed up with Thunder Wave. "He is too important to give up."

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 11:06 AM
right before the Thunder wave hit, I covered myself with Safeguard, and finally caught up. <You want to make this difficult? so be it!> i said as it began to rain, first softly, then a total downpour.

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Mewtwo teleported behind her, and send a Shadow Ball straight at her, in hopes you would fall. Enough was enough. I had managed to finally break free of his grasp and began plummeting towards the earth.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 02:02 PM
I roared as I felt the shadow ball connect, but all it did was force me into a dive. i managed to fall so that I was level with David, but i couldn't dive any faster at the moment or I would be under him so he could ride. I knew Mewtwo would come down soon, so I needed a plan...

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Subconciously, I activated a Recover attack, which gave me enough energy to stop myself, and I turned around. "Mewtwo is mine! I told Eclipse as I charged a Shadow Ball.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 02:11 PM
<so be it. but i will guard you with my life either way.> i said, returning again to the skies, using my momentum to do it with the least amount of energy. Lugia's song rang out through my soul, but slowly I could hear it being replaced with a voice. Lenne's voice. Though only I could hear it...

"I know that your hiding things
Using gentle words to shelter me
Your words were like a dream
But dreams could never fool me
Not that easily..."

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 02:45 PM
I launched the Shadow Ball, but Mewtwo dodged it with ease. He retaliated with a Blizzard attack, that hit me dead on, leaving me coated in ice. He caught me with Psychic, then threw me at the ground, leaving a big crater where I had hit. I was stuck in the middle, the ice gone, but I felt like my body was broken.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 03:09 PM
<David!> i yelled, flapping down to him and landing. <are you alright?> I said in alarm, hoping that he hadn't died... i wouldn't be able to forgive myself if he did... i looked over at mewtwo, and said in a low growl <you'll pay for this!>

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 03:21 PM
"I'll live..." I said to her as I tried to lift my Mew head. No good. "I hope..."
I glanced up to see Mewtwo slam into me, his hand extended. After that, there was a bright light, and I found myself floating, chained to something. I was chained to me... body?!
"The chain of life. If it breaks, you're dead. Right now, you're in a spirit form, that only few can see." Mewtwo laughed so only Eclipse and I could hear, "Once that chain breaks, it's all over."

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 03:33 PM
<why? I thought you gave up your evil ways long ago!> I said. I had to stay calm. Get Mewtwo's attention. Bring the fight to me. <you're a legendary pokemon! each legend has the job of protecting the planet! you cannot evade your duty!>

parallelzero
December 19th, 2004, 03:39 PM
"Who said I was really a Pokemon?" the Mewtwo laughed without using Psychic powers to communicate.
It had taken me this long to realise that the spirit form I had taken was that of what I would have looked like, if not for the testing. A normal human boy. After having a moment, I noticed the Mewtwo's body began cracking, and out came a hideous monster. It looked like a snake mixed with a crow, and was huge! It also had a hole in it's stomach. He slithered over to me, and grabbed me, squeezing me tightly. It hurt badly. "You will be quite delicious indeed!" It laughed.
"Eclipse... help..."

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 07:20 PM
OOC: what... the heck? oh well.

IC: i moved over, and snagged the serpent with my jaws, hoping to rip it apart. But my body- no, correction, soul- felt like it was on fire. i was stressing out, and it was only a matter of time before i went crazy...

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 10:50 PM
"Okay, someone explain what's going on, or I'm going to start BLASTING THINGS!" I yelled, my last few words punctuated by a screech from Zapdos as I lost it again. I was not a happy camper, to say the least. I was being left in the dark time and time again, and my fury only brought me closer to zapdos.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 11:01 PM
<Shut up. just because you don't know what's going on, doesn't mean you can control everybody> I said, for some reason starting to get REALLY upset. I released the snake, and my eyes started slowing red, as I charged up a Hudro Pump attack.

Shiney
December 19th, 2004, 11:06 PM
"We're dealing with peoples lives here, maybe if I was told what was happening every once and a while, we wouldn't BE in this mess!" I snapped back. I was feeling extremely irritable as well, but I was too far gone in my rage to really notice, and being so mentally close to zapdos didn't help.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 11:09 PM
i spread my wings and took to the air, no longer caring about what would happen to me. This back-stabber would pay, i would see to that. i launched my Hydro Pump attack, before then using Protect.

Dragon Paw
December 20th, 2004, 06:03 AM
I floated up on level with the snake. I felt as if I was being watched but didn't care. I had to save David! I charged up a psycic attack and unleashed it in a beam of pink that originated from my forehead. It hardly did any damage though... I felt power less. I was the only one who couldn't help. It was then, something landed on my shoulder. I looked over at my shoulder confusedly to see the real Mew. Mew must have been tricked by the fake Mewtwo... mew meowed a few times and hovered in front of me.

I tried communicating with my mind to the Mew. 'Please help! David is abotu to be killed!' I said to it through telepathy. With a nod Mew turned around to face the snake and began charging up a Hyper Beam attack...

Shiney
December 20th, 2004, 03:18 PM
"Wah!" I said, ducking as the hydro pump almost unseated me from Zapdos. I calmed both of us down, and said "Listen, how about we deal with that freak first, THEN settle our differenes, all right?" I asked, trying to overcome my unusual anger.

Flygon trainer
December 20th, 2004, 03:20 PM
<no way! I've had it with you! we're through!> I yelled, and with a rush of my wings, I took off, not bothering to think about David or anyone else. I was absoloutly furious, yet I didn't know why..

Shiney
December 20th, 2004, 03:25 PM
It was then that I realized why Eclipse was so upset, and why i was being irritable as well. i muttered a curse under my breath, but controlled myself. I turned back to the snake thing, and prepared for a solo assault with zapdos...

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 03:26 PM
"Wow... I'm so glad you guys care for my life..." I muttered as I tried to struggle from the creatures grasp. He retaliated but squeezing harder, and a loud crack was heard. Spirit or not, my bones had cracked somewhere.

"Now it's time to get rid of you fools..." The creature hissed as he shot green saliva at them, which acted like an extremely strong glue.

Shiney
December 20th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Zapdos swerved away, before launching a zap cannon attack towards the serpent, and beginning to charge for a much stronger assault as thunderclouds began thickening overhead...

Dragon Paw
December 20th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Mew and myself teleported out of the way. Mew finished charging upp the Hyper Beam and shot it out at the sanke. Mew fell down from the air, out of energy for a short moment. I caught her and flew up higher into the air while weaving around in case of future assualts... Mew meowed softly and began to regain strength...

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 03:38 PM
The serpent fell from the attack, and grabbed the Chain of Fate that bound me to my body.
"If you kill me, the chain will break." the serpent cackled, "And that means your friend will die as well. Do you want to risk it?"

Shiney
December 20th, 2004, 03:40 PM
"Tell me what choice I have." I said, I was still mad, but I didn't bother trying to control myself now. Zapdos continued charging, when this attack hit, it was going to do a LOT of damage...

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 03:44 PM
"So you'd put your friends life on the line?" the creature laughed as he grasped the chain tighter. Even then I could feel the connection with my body dying.

"Just do it Robert!" I yelled at him. At this point, I didn't care if I lost my life. Too much had happened.

Shiney
December 20th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Then, I had an idea.Or possibly Zapdos did, we were so close at this point we couldn't tell. Using agility, instead, we took off not for the monster, but for the chain holding Diana trapped...

parallelzero
December 20th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"What the hell are you..." I tried to call to Robert, but I was cut off when the monster squeezed tighter. Blood began to trickle from his hand. I believed it was from my body.

"Quiet boy, or I'll eat you now..." It said as it watching Robert with interest.

Shiney
December 20th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Without any more thought, Zapdos and I tore towards the chain, and when we reached it, Zapdos took it up in his talons, draining all of the energy he could spare into it, directing it not both ways, but down one length of the chain into the serpent...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 02:46 PM
Countless miles away from the battle, the water pokemon below the sea looked up and darted out of the way as I dove below the waves, and spiraled into the dark depths. i was finally alone, away from those jerks.. and in silence, for once.