PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Welcome to a semi-new roleplay, the credit for the concept goes to Raichu_master, one of PCs infamous, while I came up with the somewhat different version used for this RP.

The premises is that we are in a world that is a cross between X-men and pokemon, there are both normal animals and pokemon in this world, as well as mutants. Mutants can be classified into two basic categories; pokemorphs, and others. The term pokemorph is actually a misnomer, as not all of the people who fit into this category actually morph into pokemon. They are simply mutants who have a power closely related to one, or many pokemon. It could be having body parts of a pokemon, being able to transform into a pokemon, or a shape between pokemon and human, or being stuck in that kind of shape, and so on. The other category is simply those who have mutant powers, but ones that are not specifically related to pokemon, which sometimes causes confusion. Allow me to give an example: A mutant who can control fire, but that power is not related to any pokemon, would fall into the category of other, but someone who has a charizard wings and tail, and has the ability to control fire would be a pokemorph.

In this roleplay, you can be either type, but I encourage you to pick pokemorph rather than other. There are a few rules in this RP, but nothing too difficult.

1: Use common sense. I do not want to see unbeatably powerful characters filling this roleplay. Thats every bit as bad as power-playing, which is controlling someone elses character. Try to be accurate, were kids and teenagers for the most part, not fearsome battle heroes who are used to any and every situation.

2: Detail, detail, and for a change of pace, good details. Im not saying you have to use paragraphs in every post, but try to be descriptive and accurate in your posting, this is a roleplay, not a script. On another note, even script writers have good grammar and spelling, so try to do your best at that as well.

3: Equality. I dont want to see god-like characters, but that doesnt mean you have to be worthless either. This is basically encouraging you not to go the polar-opposite of powerplaying. Lastly, if I feel that you are not able to RP well enough to be a part of this, I reserve the right to remove you from the RP, end of discussion. If you feel that I have made a mistake, or am being unfair, PM me about it, dont spam this thread.

Now, the characters, and the form.

Logan-Zangoose morph
Basically wolverine from X-men, he possesses animal senses as keen as a zangoose, but due to an experiment, he has a skeleton of adamantium, including retractable claws. He shows no signs of being a mutant, unless his claws are out.

The professor-Other
The professor from X-men (I cant spell his name) He has keen psychic abilities, and is among the most powerful students in the world. He currently resides at the academy where (most of) our characters live, which is used to help us deal with our powers.

And of course, should you want to implement an existing member of the X-men, or create your own (Only someone minor for an NPC) you are free to do so. You may control any NPC, however I ask that the two I have listed above are used minimally, as they are rather central, should we ever see a plot develop. XD

And now, the form.

Name-Morph type (Other/Pokemorph)
Powers: (Self exlpanitory. If you are a pokemorph, include what type of pokemon here.)
Looks: (If you dont know how to fill this out, look in a mirror XP)
Personality: (optional)

Ill post my sign up when we get some more people in here

Dragon Paw
December 7th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Name- Kristen Frederick
Morph type: Pokemorph
Powers: Kristen is an Espeon pokemorph. She transforms into an Espeon on the full moon and has the attacks of an Espeon along with other psycic powers.
Looks: She has light pink hair, the same color of an Espeon's. She has Espeon pink fur covering her body. She has purple eyes. She has an Espeon tail and a red gem in the center of her forehead along with Espeon ears.
Personality: XD It shall remain optional....

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Robert-Pokemorph
Powers: When he changes, he becomes a complete persian, with deathly sharp claws, but there's a catch. He has a severe fear of cats caused by trauma in his youth, and he only transforms when his fear reaches a certain point, but when he does, he becomes the mental equivalent of a wild persian. Thankfully, the trance never lasts longer than a day at the most.
Looks: He is tall for his age, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, usually wearing a large black greatcoat over faded jeans and a grey T-shirt.
Personality: Optionality.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 03:43 PM
WOO! It came back!
Name: Paige pokemorph
Powers: Paige is an dragonite morph and has its tails ears and head parts EX: horn entenei she can use some of its attacks and also some of her own
looks: she has long hair (down to her ankles) that is dark brown and pulled into two ponytails she has slightly baggy jeans and a black t shirt she wears sneakers and fingerless black gloves
Personality: NA!

Xhaiden
December 7th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Hoo wa! Rho ish back! ^_^*Grins* Been a while ne? I'm gunna do somethin wierd..hmm *ponders*

Name: Une-Pokemorph
Powers:is a Sableye morph and uses a combination of Dark, Psyhic and ghost moves. When She says the word Light she becomes an entirely different persona, but when she says Dark she becomes cinical and jaded( This otta be fun...heh)
Looks: She is Mid hieght with pale skin and silver eyes. She has short spikey purple hair with neon green bangs(Dyed). The back of her hair grows out down to her knees and is the same purple color. She wears a large black t-shirt that is way too big for her that reads Disturbed on the front and "I am the sickness" On the back. Baggy black jeans with chains dangling from them, and constantly has on a pair of large headphones. (I'll post a pic of her in the art forums for anyone who wants to see her)
Persona: She has two. One is a happy go lucky, psychopathic person who would rather be having fun then anything else. (FInds EVERYTHING amusing) While her other side is a serious, cold hearted person. She isn't amused by anything except maybe explosions....

parallelzero
December 7th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Name: David- Pokemorph
Powers: David is an Umbreon morph, and can use the darkness to his advantage, including the ability to manipulate it, and some Umbreon Attacks.
Looks: David has black hair, and blue eyes, and stands at about 5'11". He has a thin coat of fur over his body, as well as Umbreon tail and ears, and wears a black leather jacket, and blue jeans.
Personality: (optional)

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Name: Eclipse
Morph type: Pokemorph
Powers: Limited Psy powers, and levitation. She can also change the way she looks, such as turning invisable, or looking like her pokemon other half.She is a Latias fusion
Looks: will do later
Personality: will do later

Asher
December 8th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Name: Asher
Morph Type: Pokemorph.
Powers: Asher is a Charmeleon Morph. Fire Power. Limited to only fire punches and flaming body. (Look at the guy in Fantastic Four. o_O;;;)
Looks: Slightly brown. Usually wears a red shirt and deep blue pants. Usually seen wearing eyeglasses. Physical appearance. Legs are slightly strong. Arms pretty thin. Not too fat, nor thin.
PokeMorph looks: The fire on the tip of a Charmeleon's tail is switched to Asher's heel. He turns from brown to red.
Personality: It shall remain optional)

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC: Okay all, I think we can start it up now. Anyone can still join though.

IC: I walked out of the professor's office, having finished another therapy session. The proffesor said my phobia might pass with time, but I doubted it, but I could at least be thankful that he had kept my... 'problem' a secret so far. It did make me semi-popular though, as I was rather mysterous, since no one could see anything abnormal about me, I had never shown signs of any powers.

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 04:40 PM
"How'd it go!?" I asked Robert with a smile on my face as I ran up to him. Even though I was two years younger then him, I had developed a stronge friendship with him. My Umbreon ears twitched as I heard something approaching from behind me. That stupid cat was following me again.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"Fine, as usual, though I don't really think-" I said, but cut myself off, and stiffened as I saw the cat following David. "Just, wh-wh-what is that thing doing here?" I asked, struggling to keep from turning tail and running then and there.

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"That stupid cat keeps following me." I muttered as I focused on the cat. Darkness swallowed it, and it disappeared. "there, it's outside. Now what were you saying?"

Dragon Paw
December 8th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I came up behind the cat to see it disapear. I frowned. "So, hi to both of you. What are you up too?" I asked with a smile on my face. I really liked cats and had been following the cat ever since I saw her. I hadn't really intended on ending up here but did all the same. I was a bit disapointed all my following had gone to waste though.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I visibly relaxed as the cat was transported. "I just don't think there's any... progress." I said, David knew I went to therapy because of trauma I had during my youth, but even he didn't know what my problem was...

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"So the cat was following me, and you were following the cat?" I laughed as I listened to Kristen. She was an Espeon morph, practically the opposite of me. There was something about her that I liked however. i then turned to Robert.
"I'm sure they'll find something soon!" I comforted him as I began to leave. "Come on, lets go get something to eat. You can come too if you want Kristen!"

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"Sure, I'm starving today." I said, my mind already on what I wanted to eat... Anything that wasn't fish or poultry.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:09 PM
OOC: okay, since it's pointless to edit, this (http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Jennifer-Munro/Pokemorphs/Tei.JPG) is what my charecter looks like, but she wears a sleeveless shirt and shorts that match her body color.

IC: I woke up with a yawn, sencing that i had slept late. i levitated out of be, noting with disdate that I had fallen asleep in my usual clothes. Yawning, I headed downstairs, though I couldn't keep from levitating a couple inches above the ground

Dragon Paw
December 8th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"Sure, I could use something to eat too." I said as I began to think of what to eat. I wanted some sort of meat like chicken or beef. I was excited about lunch. I hadn't had breakfast and was really hungry.

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 05:20 PM
"I just want night to come." I murmered as we walked along. I prefered night over day, because it was when I was strongest, and darkness was practically my element to command. Although if I got to carried away, I wouldn't be able to control my powers.
I couldn't help but look back at kristen in the corner of my eye, and continued on.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"Actually, I think I'll just go back to my room, I'm not that hungry." I said, before quickly taking off without wiating for their response. The cat had come back, and was rubbing against David's ankles.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I saw somebody heading into thier room, and I decided to settle curiosity first. I shifted the fuzzy down so that i turned invisible, and followed him, trying to stay silent.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:35 PM
When I entered my room, I looked around for a moment, before shutting the door, and laying down on my bed, though I didn't close my eyes. I had the strange feeling I was being watched, but there was no one here, the door was shut, and the blinds on the window were closed...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Well, I was considerably lucky that i had gotten into the room before he closed the door, though I was stuck here until he left. I yawned slightly, then immediatly closed my mouth, realising that it may have been enough to get me noticed..

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 05:41 PM
"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked Kristen, slightly blushing, although you couldn't really see it. "Perhaps a pizza place or something? You go ahead and decide."

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"Who's there?" I asked, immidiately sitting up. I know I had heard someone. I got up, and began checking every possible hiding spot I could think of in my room, I still couldn't find whoever it was, but I knew someone was in here.

Dragon Paw
December 8th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I then thought about the pepporoni meat on pizza. "Pizza sounds fine." I said. I grinned. Come to think of it, I hadn't had dinner either... My appetite had been odd lately.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I covered my mouth, trying not to make a sound. but I had a feeling in my lungs, and suddenly, I hiccuped, flicking my invisibility off for a split second.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Well," I said, when I saw her flicker into the visible spectrum for a moment. "Just how long have you been here?" I asked, not angry, but just curious.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 05:51 PM
"a few *hic* minutes" I said, finally dropping out of invisibility. "they say *hic* that curiosity kills the cat, but *hic* this time it killed the dragon." I said, hoping to be able to bolt out of the room before he did something to me.

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Okay, off we go then!" I laughed before tripping over a branch and landing flat on my face. I had a habit of doing things like that when I was nervous.
"I'm okay, really!"

Dragon Paw
December 8th, 2004, 05:56 PM
i frowned. I had noticed this habit earlier. I wondered if he was really okay. He seemed uptight about something. "well if you say so..." knowing he probably was perfectly fine.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"No problem," I said, standing up and grabbing a bottle of flavored water from the mini fridge I had in my room, and handed it to her. "Here, this should help with your hiccups at least."

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"thanks" I said, taking the water and gulping it down quickly. to my releif, it stopped the hiccups, instead of doubling them. I suddenly lost my levitate, meaning my psy powers were exausted, and i fell to the floor, and instead of getting back up, shifted into a cross-legged position where I normally began my meditation to gain my power back.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Uh, are you okay?" I asked. I could tell she was a latias morph, but that didn't explain why she suddenly fell... "Maybe she couldn't control her abilities either." I thought to myself.

parallelzero
December 8th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"There's a place just down the street from here, is there not?" I asked as I got up, and pulled my hood over my ears so they weren't visible. "So... DO you think I'm strange?" I asked, partially laughing.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 06:10 PM
"yeah. Ran out of power." I said, trying to get my focus back. Finally, I fely my eyes glow an amber color, as my power began re-charging itself. I fely myself start hovering again, but it was going to take a bit, and i had to resort to contacting others using my mind if I wanted to say something.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"All right then." I said, opening the door to let some air through, then getting myself a drink, and sitting back down on my bed. After a few moments, I had gulped down the entire contents, and felt much better... For about two seconds. I heard a mewing sound, and crushed the bottle in my hand. I had gone completely rigid again, staring at a black cat that was in the doorway...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I looked over, and saw the cat, and called to him in a mental voice <Nightwitch! not the time! oh well, come here> and the cat automaticly obeyed my orders, hopping onto my lap. I couldn't see much else than the cat, thanks to my meditation...

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Th-that-that's your cat?" I asked, raising a shaking hand to point at the black pet in her lap, realising that I had crushed the bottle in my hand, and quickly tossed it over to the trash can, but because my hands were shaking so much, I missed it entirely.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 06:26 PM
<yes, why?> I asked, coming out of my meditation. the clat climbed to my shoulder, draping itself across the back of my neck. "besides, it's not a cat, it's still a kitten."

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"I uh, I'm, err, Allergic to cats..." I said, trying to calm myself down, as long as the cat didn't come any closer, everything was okay, at least, that's what I kept repeating over and over in my head...

Xhaiden
December 8th, 2004, 06:29 PM
" YAWN! Une is hungery..." A soft voice Mumbled, Une sitting up from bed. She yawned widely, her wild hair sticking out every which way. She fell out of bed, landing on her hands and knees. Her silver eyes gleamed as her hands morphed into large claws Une stretching like a cat. " Morning song morning song! Lalala! Sun is up, birds all sing, and Une goes to play!" She sang happily, giggling madly. In a matter of seconds she had dressed and fluffed her hair, grinning from ear to ear. She had a bad sense of time of course, never seeming to get it right. She skipped downstairs, her eyes flicking around curiously. " Hello peoples!" She exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"ah. sorry, I didn't- Nightwitch!" I yelled, as Nightwitch had hopped off me and was rubbing aginst the man's leg, purring softly.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I couldn't move, and was rapidly losing myself. I didn't know why, but exposure didn't help my fear at all, it only caused my, "problem." My last intelligent thought before I lost all conscious sense of myself was questioning if I was weak, as white fur began to sprout all over my body, and I began to change...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I backed off immediatly, turning invisable, and moving agisnt the wall, then holding perfectly still. I was honestly frightened, for once, and Nightwitch was gone.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I turned around, sniffing at the air a few moments later. I could smell something here, something that was here now, and not just that had been here, it was coming form the wall, but I couldn't see anything there. I stared at the wall, not moving a muscle, waiting to see if anything would move...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I swear, when his gaze locked on me, I froze. No breathing, no nothing. I did not move, hoping that my invisibility was enough. I had never been this scared in my life.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I waited there, but I lay on the floor, and my tail was twitching. Something was there, I could smell it, I knew it, but I didn't see what it was. I kept waiting for something to move...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 07:13 PM
finally, I had to move. I scooted along the wall, hoping to get to the door before he noticed...But I fely a psy move building up, and i knew I'd probably have to fight back to stay alive..

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 07:18 PM
I heard the sound of something moving along the wall, and even though I couldn't see it, I could hear it clearly, and followed it's movements with my head. I was very curious by now to see what this was, it was obviously there, but I couldn't see it!

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I felt a burning on my cheek, and touched it to find an old scar caused by another persian. I remembered getting it, and I didn't want to get another. Finally dropping all special abilities, i bolted for the door, fear commanding my movement.

Xhaiden
December 8th, 2004, 07:28 PM
" It sure is Dark..." Une stated looking about curiously, noting that she had once again said the word. " Hmm...I sense somthing..." She stated, her entire atitude morphed from what it was into something cold.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 07:28 PM
I saw what it was, and when she ran, I sensed a game, and quickly jumped forward, holding onto one of her ankles with my paws, though my claws were retracted, and my tail was twitching like that of a cat who's just found a new toy.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 07:33 PM
The sudden weight caused me to fall, and i hit the ground hard, pain messages spreading through my body. I froze, expecting to feel his punishing claws into my back.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 07:36 PM
I waited for a moment, and when she didn't get up, I eased myseld to my feet, and walked over to her face, looking at her curiously, my whiskers twitching as I tried to figure out of this smell was human or pokemon.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"what.. the heck?" I said, sitting up. It seemed friendly enough, though I was still shivering. I didn't feel any injuries, but that might be because of how scared I was.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I cocked my head slightly, not able to understand what she was saying. After a few more moments, I gave up on trying to figure out the smell, I simply curled up into her lap, purring softly.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down, and without really thinking, I started to stroke the cat, and I was suprised on how the fur felt, though I was still on guard.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Not long after she began peting me, I closed my eyes, falling into sleep, my whiskers twitching slightly in a dream.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 07:53 PM
suddenly, I looked up, and turned invisable, as a man that was completly dressed in black short of a yellow spike collor, yellow skin, and a yellow spiked tail came in. "Eclipse, it's about time to test your powers." he said. He knew i was in the room, he just didn't know where.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 07:57 PM
As soon as the man spoke, my hair stood up on end, and I awoke instantly, rolling to my feet and hissing, staring down the person. After a moment, I leapt with a screech, and landed on his chest, digging in with the claws on three of my paws, and using one to do as much dam,age to his face as i possibly could, until he managed to shake me off, where I reverted to my previous hissing position...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 07:59 PM
My fear had returned fully, and thoug hthe Jolteon took off, probably to look for some antibiotics, I retreated to the bed, switching off my invisibility again.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 08:26 PM
I waited for a few moments, until I was certain the Jolteon had gone, when I turned back to the girl, and hoped up onto the bed, and into her lap again, purring as though nothing had happened.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 08:29 PM
I shivered slightly, and this time, I didn't even dare touch him. My heart was racing, and I just wanted to get out of here, fast. but with the persain on me, I couldn't move.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 08:37 PM
A piece of lint and dirt-a dust bunny fell from the cieling fan, and brushed against my whiskeres momentarily, before being buffeted on an almost nonexistant breeze, which instantly caught my attention. I followed it first with my gaze, but as it wafted further away, I got up and went after it, occasoinally jumping up, trying to snatch it from the air, at which point it had my total attention...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Finally, with him off me, I turned invisable, and slowly moved toward the door, hoping he was absorbed in whatever he was going after.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I didn't even notice when she had gone, but after catching the dust bunny after it wafted out of the current keeping it aloft, I curled up on the bed again, and promptly falling asleep, during which I transformed back to myself, with no memory of what happened.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 09:05 PM
I finally crashed back in my own room, though I did not fall asleep, choosing to wrap myself up in my blanket and shiver, both from being cold, and from my earlier fear.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 09:21 PM
I woke up not much later, and tried to remember what had happened. I remembered the girl, then her cat, and then... nothing. "Oh no..." I thought to myself, realizing what must have happened, and I leapt up out of my bed, and went off looking for her. I needed to apologize for whatever I had done when I was like that...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I was still surled up, and the mark from the other persain still burned as my tears ran over it, causing it to sting. I didn't remember the last time i had been so scared, and I curled up to the point where all that was visable was my hair.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 09:29 PM
I stopped outside one door, where I saw a small off-white hair, and as I bent down to pick it up, I recognized it as a Persian hair. Standing up, I gulped, hoping that i hadn't done any damage, and knocked on the door.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 09:32 PM
I could do nothing to stop the yelp of fear and suprise, as i turned invisable, though once my tears seperated from my body, they were clearly visable.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 09:42 PM
I opened the door, and asked "Hello?" To the empty room, when I noticed the tears dropping from nowhere. "Listen," i said, knowing that it must be the girl from before "About, back there. That's the reason I'm in therapy, when my phobia goes beyond a certain point, I just... lose control." I said, unnable to look up to meet her eyes, even though I wouldn't see them if I tried anyway.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 09:46 PM
"it's okay. it was more than a scare than anything. You didn't scratch me." I said, coming out of invisability. I rubbed the old scratch, which had now stopped burning, and I wiped my tears away.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 09:49 PM
"Really?" I asked, looking up to meet her gaze "From what people tell me, I'm almost always violent when I'm like that. I can't remember it myself, you see..." I said, trailing off...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 09:51 PM
"you were curled up in my lap and purring. I think that's anything but vilont." I said, yawning, and laying back down in my bed.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 09:54 PM
I simply stood there, not saying anything, my jaw had dropped. My stunned state was partially due to my shock that I had done that, but mainly due to the emberassment that I had done that...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 09:59 PM
I felt my body slowly fading into invisableness, and I sat, "what's the matter? cat's got your tounge?" right before turning fully invisable.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:01 PM
"No, I'm just amazed you didn't throw me out the window when I did that." I said, finally coming back to my senses and closing my mouth, though I was still mentally berating myself for having doe that. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid..."

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 10:03 PM
"I've been damaged before by a persain. Give the cat what it wants, high-tail it out of there afterwards. is how it works for me." I said, now leaning aginst the wall.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:05 PM
"Well, I still apologize, I rally have no sya in what i do when I'm like that." I said, beginning to blush from emberassment. I couldn't tell whether to feel bad for putting her in such a situation, or to be emberassed over the fact that I had.... I wished I could dissapear as easily as she could...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 10:07 PM
"well..." I said, moving behind him, and saying directly into his ear "I've got to admit, you were kinda cute." though I didn't touch him.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:08 PM
At her words, I stiffened, and my blush deepened several shades, and I tried to say something several times, but failed.

She couldn't have caught me more off guard if she had slapped me with a fish...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 10:11 PM
At this point, I leaned into him, placing my hands on his shoulder to keep my balence. "actually, your human form may possibly be just as cute." I said with a smile.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:14 PM
If it was even possible, my blush felt like it had deepened further, as I tried to get control of myself, but her leaning against me wasn't helping me with that. "Yo- You think so?" I asked, caught in a flurry of emotions.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 10:17 PM
"well, why wouldn't I?" I said, now basing most of my weight in him, resting my head on my hands, and levitating slightly. I sighed, as I was becoming more and more comfortable, and it was fun seeing how much i could get him to blush.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:20 PM
I thought my face would explode if any more blood rushed to it as my blush once again became a deeper shade of red. I simply had no idea how to react, I mean, I had only met her briefly earlier today, not counting when I was a cat... I just didn't know what to do, and it was driving me insane!

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 10:22 PM
I rubbed aginst him lightly, finally dropping my invisability. I seriously hoped nobody would walk in, as this would be rather... awkward..

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:32 PM
I was having the same thought, but then I decided that I had done enough thinking, and turned around, pulling her close to me, and stared into her eyes, drawing my face closer to hers...

It was that moment that Logan entered. He just stood there for a moment, looking at us, before saying "I'll just leave you two alone then." And closing the door. I had frozen again, and my blush returned at full force.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 10:38 PM
At this point, now I was blushing, but thankfully my red coloration kept it from showing up. But I was still in his arms, and even though he hadn't gone any further, and Logan didn't seem to be coming back any time soon, I rested my head on his chest. After all, I saw no harm in it really.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:43 PM
When she rested her head on my chest, it snaped me out of my trance, and I looked back into her eyes, and not taking any chances of being interupted again, quickly leaned closer to her, and pressed my lips to hers...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 10:50 PM
When I felt him kiss me, I was rather suprised, and i tried to back away, but his embrace held me there, to a point where i wasn't going anywhere. I started to slide my hands to his chest, to a point where if he tried to go too far, I could have him off me in a matter of moments.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:52 PM
I pulled back after a moment, caught by suprise, I had no idea why I had done that, it wasn't like me at all, not to say that I didn't enjoy it, because I most certainly did, but...

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 10:55 PM
finally, after a few moments, I wouldn't tolerate it. Roughly shoving him away, I retreated to the far wall, and turned invisable, saying "what the hell was that for?"

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:56 PM
I was pushed into the wall, which brought me back to the present. I thought about what she said, and replied "I honestly have no idea, I swear, I'm not like this normally..."

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I sat aginst the wall, baffled, and scared. It was my first kiss, sure, but I hadn't wanted it forced out of me! I was crying again, but in the position I was sitting, the tears didn't fall from my face.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 11:04 PM
I couldn't see her, but I knew she mmust feel terrible. "listen, I'm sorry, you don't know how sorry I am. I really have no idea why I did that, please, believe me, I'm not like that." I said, the guilt was literally tearing me apart, I couldn't stand it.

Flygon trainer
December 8th, 2004, 11:07 PM
"I should have known better. Give a man temptation, and then all hell breaks loose." I said, coming out of invisable mode, sobbing into my arms. I recalled the call of Latias, and it allowed me to gain enough mental control to stop crying.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 11:12 PM
"I swear, It's not like that, I'm not like that, I really just have no idea! You've gotta believe me!" I said, if anything I felt even worse now, I just couldn't take it any more. "Forget it, I know nothing I say will help you feel better." And just walked out the door...

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 09:13 AM
Once he was gone, I got to my feet, looking out the window. After a moment, I drew a conclusion. I was running away. But I wasn't about to make it obvious. I focused my powers, and the glass shattered, and I sheilded my eyes, as several freagments cut into my body and drew blood. I then snuck through the window, heading to the ground, and when I got to the ground, ran, though i would leave no footprints. The scene I had left make it look like i had been kidnapped. The one thing I forgot was that thanks to my powers, there would be no sign of impact on the glass it it was peiced together again..

Dragon Paw
December 9th, 2004, 11:31 AM
"No I don't think you're strange. You look almsot normal now" I said. I chuckled to myself and set off towards the street and waited for David to follow.

paige pelletier
December 9th, 2004, 01:54 PM
OOC: *cries* you post to much! what is going on in the RP?

Shiney
December 9th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I had gone back not much later, deciding to try to explain myself again, when i found out what had happened. I didn't know many people here, the only one I felt I could really trust with my story was david. I charged off through the halls, triying to find him, he was part umbreon, he might be able to help me track her!

parallelzero
December 9th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"Augh! What is it! I was just about to go out!" I called to Robert, now quite frustrated. "It can't be that important, can it?"

Flygon trainer
December 9th, 2004, 06:13 PM
After what felt like hours of walking, but was probably just a few minutes, I noticed that there were some clouds rolling in, and the tempature was dropping fast. it was probably going to snow, but I didn't care. Death was better than being where I felt unsafe.

Shiney
December 9th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"Eclipse- that latias morph, you know her? She's gone missing, I need your nose to help track her!" I said, though I was already draggin david by the wrist to Eclipse's room as I said this...

Asher
December 10th, 2004, 01:53 AM
OOC: I've only been absent from this thread for only two days and it has five posts all ready. Well, since it would be senseless not to post with the quote, "Better late then never" on my head ...

IC: I walked along the town streets, frustrated, my thoughts bneing interrupted with constant sneezing, "HACHOO!" a few flames came out of his nose like a dragon breathed out smoke, "darn weather. I hate colds." I said as I walked. The cold weather was getting to me, and yet I couldn't help but think of other things that would probably show out a strange change into shape out in the public. I lit up my finger with a the flames that I spat out. "On way to keep warm..."

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 03:24 AM
"What do I look like!?" I exclaimed as I tried to break free of Robert's tight grip. "I'm no tracking dog!!"
Then I got that strange feeling that something big was going to happen soon, but when? And where?

Dragon Paw
December 10th, 2004, 05:05 AM
I just stood there... I sighed. So much for lunch. "When will I ever get to eat?" I asked the sky. I sighed and ran after the others. I didn't know the Latias morph well enough to track her with my abilities unfortunatly.

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 09:13 AM
Suddenly, I felt a hand clamp over my mouth and nose, blocking my air-path. a bit mistake. After struggling for a moment, my eyes started glowing, causing a massive explosion that knocked him off me. Without thinking, I turned, and moved further away, as snow began to fall..

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 11:21 AM
"You're the only one I know who has a good enough nose." I said, not dragging him any more, but I kept a firm hold on his wrist to make sure he wouldn't bolt. I need you to help me find her!" I repeated, quickly losing my patience, if not my temper.

Asher
December 10th, 2004, 12:00 PM
I suddenly came up to a group of people. One of them looked a bit red in the face in the face and was. Naturally, since I was a nosey person, I went up to them ,"Hi, there peoples. What's going on here?" I said cooly as if I knew them for long time.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 12:42 PM
"Fine... Fine..." I muttered, "But do you have anything with her scent on it? And why do you need to find her anyways?"
It made no sense to me, but what really convinced me was that feeling I had gotten earlier.

paige pelletier
December 10th, 2004, 12:50 PM
OOC: I will be at the home where the morphs live 'k?'
Paige walked around her room thinking of a time when she had health and could go to school!

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 12:52 PM
"Here." I said, walking into her room, and indicated the blood stains on the carpet. "Anything here should do." I said, trying to calm myself down.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 12:55 PM
My jaw dropped as I looked at the scene. "What the heck were you doing anyways!?!" I yelled at Robert. "Anyways..." I took a whiff of the blood. The scent was very odd, not like any other blood I'd smelt before. "I got a trail, come on."

paige pelletier
December 10th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Paige heard people talking in a room she quickly went to them looking for some kind of company "whats up?" she asked then coughed....

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"I didn't do this, it was like this when I came back!" I said, hiding what I had taken from her drawers in my coat pocket. "All right, let's go." I said, ready to follow him.

Dragon Paw
December 10th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I had followed the others and came into a room with a shattered window. I gasped at the scene. I decided it was best not to say anything and let them concentrate. 'Wonder what could have happened here...' I thought to myself.

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 01:08 PM
"Put them back." I moaned as I glanced at his pockets, then pointed to my ears. "I CAN hear them you know."
I then headed out the door. "Come on then, the sooner we finder her, the sooner I can eat!"

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 01:10 PM
I put back what I had taken... well, most of them, and quickly followed, motioning for Kristen to join us. We had to find Eclipse...

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 01:23 PM
I was in my element now, darkness, and I was hyped. "Her scent heads through the forest." I said as I dashed off ahead of them. SOmething was wrong though, I was picking up multiple scents not far from where we were....

paige pelletier
December 10th, 2004, 01:26 PM
"well they went away" Paige said out loud she went back to her room and went on to her bed........

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 01:29 PM
"All right!" I said, and began running after David, but right as I reached him, I fell over. A dart was sticking out of the back of my neck, and several people behind us wearing rocket insignia's were pointing dart guns at David...

Dragon Paw
December 10th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I follwoed the others still unsure of what was happening. "Wait for me!" I said as I panted. I was nto made for running...

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 01:32 PM
"An attack? In my element?" I laughed as the darkness engulfed me. The only problem was, if my rings on my ears began to glow, I'd be seen. I quickly shot a Shadow Ball at the people, making sure to continue moving.

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 01:32 PM
"lat?" I said, as I looked around. Something was wrong. Besides the fact i was talking like a Latias again. Suddenly, i heard a low cry behind me, as a blue being came near me. I recognised it as Latios. <your comrades are in danger. HURRY!> I understood immediatly, and took off, following a mental image from Latios

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 01:35 PM
The men didn't speak, but one of them put on a set of goggles that used ultrasound waves to generate an image. He saw clearly where david was, and fired.

OOC: there are plot reason for us being captured, trust me.

Dragon Paw
December 10th, 2004, 01:37 PM
I stopepd short of leaving the house. I watched what looked liek Rochet members shoot. I closed the door, my cowardice taking over. I decided to watch from the safety of a window. I began for the door into the next room...

parallelzero
December 10th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I growled as I was hit right in the neck, and fell to the cold, damp ground almost instantly. My vision began to blurr, slowly but steadily, and it wasn't long before I was out cold.

OOC: Plot reasons? Oh great >>

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I was completely out, so I was nin no position to resist as the rocket members loaded both myself and david in the truck. Two should be enough for this run, let's go." Said the one who was obviously in charge, and the other two nodded, getting in the truck, and taking off.

Dragon Paw
December 10th, 2004, 01:49 PM
I observed what happened through the window. I then ran out of the room I was in and out the door to the outside, my fear abating into anger at them taking David. I ran after the truck but was quickly out of breath and had to stop...

paige pelletier
December 10th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I followed the girl who ran after the truck "are you alright?" Paige asked exstending her wings "I can help!"

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 08:54 PM
I had lost my mental image, but it didn't matter. a new one had taken it's place. I was being followed. Suddenly, an adult Houndoom, female, lept out from in front of me, to my suprise, and pinned me to the ground, tearing at my skin. I saw a male human nearby, and he called most of the dogs off, but kept one, the biggest, around to bite me when I struggled. Suddenly, I felt him slip something under my skin in my one wing. It sent what felt like a red-hot flame throughout my body, and then, nothing. No pain, no emotion.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I awoke to an all too familiar scene.I was chained to a wall, with a rocket scientist pacing in front of me. I kept my calm, and asked "So, why did you abduct me?" He turned arond, startled. He must not had known I was awake. "So, I see you're finally conscious."
"Yeah, just having a little cat nap."

"An awful lot of bravado, considering your situation."

"Being afraid would change my situation?"

"I suppose not." He said, walking over to me with a syringe. "You deserve to know how you'll die, as much as the admins state otherwise. You see, we're looking for a solution to the ah, mutant problem as it's called. you're to be our latest test subject. This poison is one-hundred percent lethal to mutants, but won't have the slightest affect on humans." He said, and without pausing, he stuck it into my arm, and injected a yellow liquid into my arm. "But-" I asked, but had no time to say what I wanted to, as the world around me spun away to the void...

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Once I got to my feet, I heard a chilling voice, before I realised it was my own. "Is there anything I could do to serve you, my master?"

His responce would have terrified me normally, but my mind was blocked. "just one."

Safe to say, the next 30 minutes were pure hell for me.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I found myself hovering in the air. I looked around, dazed. What had happened? I couldn't remember... I noticed that several feet below me was, well, i won't say it. Needless to say, I was about as angry as was humanly possible. I soared down, screaming like a banshee, with one thought on my mind. Kill.

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Thankfully, he had gotten away from me by the time he showed up, though there was blood everywhere, mostly mine. The man, having had his fun, was watching, hidden nearby, wondering if this new arrival would finish what he had started. The houndoom shied away, not wanting anything to do with him.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:41 PM
I landed near Eclipse, and bent down close to her. She was still alive, and with that, I looked around. In the darknesses, my sight was just that of a human, but around every living thing, a burning overlay was visible. Somehow I knew it was their soul. My eyes turned to a hidden human figure. "I see you..." i hissed in an unhuman voice, and lunged, going through and y obsticle in my path as though it wasn't there. I went through the human, and I saw the soul snuffed out like a candle...

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 09:45 PM
I saw this, and again, I was scared. I moved away, though I was too in pain to move far. I hated ghost pokemon, 100%.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:48 PM
I turned to Eclipse, and saw the fear in her eyes. "It's all right." I said, sitting down. I wasn't even sure how I got here, or had even the faintest inclination as to what was going on, so there wasn't much else I could say...

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 09:52 PM
<just get away from me!> I yelled in thought speech, since my tears from the earlier events kept me from being able to speak clearly. The shadow device was still in my wing, but it was de-active currently.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 09:59 PM
"What's the matter?" I asked, but I didn't come aany closer. I didn't want to distress her, so I just stayed seated where I was." I took this oportunity to look at myself, and to my suprise, noticed that I had changed. I was completely covered in a dark purple color, making it difficult to define the details of myself. What I would have given for a mirror...

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 10:07 PM
<get away you.. ghost!> I yelled, curling up into a fetal position. I hated ghosts. I could remember when I was hunted by a misdreavus. I had been biten though.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 10:13 PM
"I'm no- Oh..." I said, realizing what must have happened. "This is... inconveniant." I said, and then dissapeared. "Is this any better?" I asked, hoping that it was.

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 10:57 PM
<not really> I said, still upset, and scared. i just wanted to be alone, and now this..

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 10:59 PM
"Well, what can I do to help make it better?" I asked. The temptation to see if I really was posessing her was monstrous, but I managed not to give in to the temptation to see, at least, so far I had...

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 11:08 PM
<LEAVE ME ALONE!!!> I yelled, my eyes beginning to glow from my anger. But if I accidently used a psy move now, it would cause massive destruction.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 11:12 PM
I couldn't take seeing Eclipse so distraught. I remembered a ghost novel I had read once, where the ghost could influence people's emotions. I focused on a feeling of comfort and security, and then though of Eclipse, overlaying the mental images. "Relax, it's all right." I said, praying that it would work.

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 11:24 PM
I felt a feeling of comfort flow through me, and even though I was still scared, it was only in a corner of my mind. My psy powers died down, though I had tired myself. the only thing that had been fueling me was panic.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 11:27 PM
"Are you all right?" I asked, worried, primarily for Eclipse, but my new powers were... Scary. I would have to learn to control them, who knows what would happen otherwise...

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 11:35 PM
<hmm... I've had unspeakable things done to me, I'm tired, and I've got a ghost-boy hanging around in my mind. I hope they have a spare rubber room.> I muttered incoherently.

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 11:42 PM
"Make that two. I wake up chained to a wall in a labratory, some rocket tells me something about mass genocide, and I wake up floating in mid air with powers I'm afraid of." I said, chargrined. Though I was relieved she wasn't panicking any more. But that just meant that my abilities were something I'd have to keep under complete control.

Flygon trainer
December 10th, 2004, 11:50 PM
<I'm done for if somethign major starts. Asking for a psychic attack now is trying to get water from a desert> I said. And it was true. I felt like I was about to collapse..

Shiney
December 10th, 2004, 11:57 PM
"Don't worry, I'll protect you if anything happens." I said, smiling. I don't know why, but now that I knew Eclipse was okay, I could finally relax...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 12:09 AM
I could feel exaustion claiming my body.. I needed to rest, soon. Otherwise... I didn't want to think of the otherwise. I had heard roumors that the Lati siblings had managed to work themselves to death, at least, Latios did.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 12:12 AM
I seperated from Eclipse, and said "Does it bother you if I stay out here? On the offchance that I fall asleep, I don't want my powers running freely while I'm posessing someone, who knows what could happen." I sat down next to her, but kept an eye out. I found out with a shock of suprise that my eyes could move freely throughout their sockets, and that if i tried, I could see through my own head to what was around me.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 12:18 AM
I shrugged, though I didn't say anything, actually, I was totally drained. Without another word, I curled up, and let myself slowly doze off, no longer aware of my surroundings.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 12:19 AM
I began levitating almost without thinking about it. and kept a watch in all directions, sitting cross-legged, about seven inches form the ground...

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:14 AM
"Geez Robert, you really know how to wake a guy up..." I moaned. I had been chained to the wall on the far side of the room in complete darkness the whole time, but I had just come to my senses and woken up. "Wait! Where are we? What happened!?"

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 11:14 AM
I don't know how much later it was that I awoke, but I immediatly felt the buzz of my own powers, and something diffrent. Hatred. Not fear. Hatred toward all humanity. and a desire to kill..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 12:15 PM
"Is something wrong?" I asked, noticing the look in her eyes. When the sun came up, I had felt... drained, somehow. Not weak, but the exhillaration of power I had felt before was gone, and I could no longer see the burning overlay to my sight that showed me people's souls. Needless to say, I'd be doing some research on ghost pokemon when I got back to the school...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 12:21 PM
I didn't respond, but i took off, my eyes beginning to glow. After a few minutes, I reached the town, and headed on top of one of the buildings. My eyes locked onto my first target. A woman, alone. I turned invisable, and jumped down behind her, my eyes on her neck.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I saw what Eclipse was doing, and realized that she must not be able to control herself. Why else would she be acting like she was going to attack innocent people? I jumped down right next to her, letting loose a glass-shattering shriek, trying to scare away the human so that I could try to calm down Eclipse...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 12:33 PM
The screech caused me to lose my invisability, but it was far too late for the woman. The psy attack I had been building launched, seperating her neck vertabre cleanly, killing her instantly. or just paralyzed her, didn't matter, she wasn't getting up again. I backed off, then got ready to fly, in order to prey on another target.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I saw the murder, that's the only thing it could be called. I began thinking through the list of moves a gengar could learn, glad that I had spent so much time fooling around with my pokedex. I didn't know if I could use TM moves, but it was worth a try. I began using the Attract move, and though I felt no different, my red eyes had taken on an almost pink shade. "Eclipse! Please, don't do this!" I said, I couldn't let her continue, the police would catch word, and well. Even though mutants were supposed to be treated normally, that usually wasn't the case. Especially not with the police...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 12:49 PM
I looked over at the sourse of the voice, and stopped. Something felt.. diffrent... about the gengar. Just infatuation... got to keep moving.. I tried to tell myself, but I stayed rooted to the spot.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 12:55 PM
"Eclipse, please don't do this!" I said. I couldn't let her get hurt, I just couldn't! I kept using attract, and walked next to her, saying "Please, I don't want you to get hurt. You've seen how the police arrest mutants. And if you try to defend yourself..." I said, inching closer by the moment...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 12:58 PM
<no, I havn't.> I said, but I stayed totally still. Fear was clashing with lust. And the urge to hunt was slowly being overwhelmed..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 01:07 PM
"They're outright brutal, I'd be amazed if you made it to a hospital in time." I said, still moving closer slowly. "Please, I don't want to see you get hurt. Don't keep doing this. for me?" I asked, still using attract, but I meant what I said...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"well... I guess..." I said aloud, as the shadow microchip was overridden, but it wasn't gone. far from it.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 01:19 PM
"Thank you!" I said, almost in tears. I leaned forward, placing my arms around Eclipse in a hug... and fell forward onto the floor, passing right through her.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 01:24 PM
"you're a ghost, remember?" I said, hardly suprised. besides that, I was not about to let some ghost touch me..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 01:27 PM
"Actually no, I didn't." I said, slightly chargrinned as I got up. "It's only been a day, and I'm still confused over just what happened. Maybe we should go back to the institute, I'm sure the professor can figure things out." I suggested, trying not to think about what it would be like. I didn't like the thought of never being able to touch anything again, I could never play games, eating food would be, interesting, I could never hold anyone I cared about...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 01:32 PM
"are you crazy??" I said, turnign invisable. "I'm not going back there, even if I had a pack of Sableye after me!" i finished, my tone making it very clear that I ment what I was saying.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 01:35 PM
"There isn't anywhere safer for people like us." I said, trying to follow suit and vanish like I had last night, anf failing. I hoped she wouldn't leave me behind like this, and I needed to get her back to the institute. who knows what else could have happened to her, and I didn't think I could trust anyone short of the professor.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"there is for me" I said, getting ready to return to the forest. From there I could move on, to join Latias and Latios, hopefully. if they'd accept me. I was already a favorite on Latios's list.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 01:44 PM
I looked around, I couldn't stop her from leaving as I was, I couldn't even touch her. I saw someone passing by, and an idea struck. "Eclipse, please..." Said a slightly deeper voice, as a hand clad in a black glove touched her shoulder.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 01:49 PM
I froze, and turned. Earlier he hadn't even been able to touch me, and I was so compelled by this thought that I noticed nothing else. Not even the memory that he could posess people.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 02:12 PM
I had managed to posess someone nearby, a guy with long white hair, blue-green eyes, who dressed in a black leather greatcoat that was open in the chest. "I won't posess you without your permission." I said, smiling slightly. "Anyone else though..." I trailed off, I didn't need to finish my sentance.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"and talk about good taste" I accidently said, though I didn't notice, as I looked him over. Safe to say, according to me, he was hot.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 02:24 PM
"Er, what?" I asked, blushing slightly. I had heard what she said, quite clearly in fact. I just couldn't believe she had said it...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 02:31 PM
I said nothing, though I blushed slightly as it occured to me what I had said. "just how long can you maintain posession? i could get used to you like that." I said, not moving away. quite the opposite.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 02:36 PM
"I, uh, don't know. I've never tried keeping one for a long time, remember?" I asked, starting to blush a bit more. I didn't want this to turn into a repeat of Eclipse's room, I never liked forcing people into anything. Though a part of my brain said that I did want it to become a repeat...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"well, i can ceratinly hope you're capable" I said, leaning aginst him.. yes, I was totally entranced by his appearence, not that I cared. that, and the attract was still working.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 02:54 PM
"I really do hope you're not just teasing me again." I said, looking into her eyes. I didn't want to even start if she was just going to push me away again. But if she was serious...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 02:58 PM
"trust me, this time, far from it." I said, basing more of my weight on him. and it was true, this time I was not kidding, at all.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I smiled, not saying anything, but glad to the point where it was difficult not to whoop with joy. I slowly leaned forward again, and when I our faces touched, I began kissing her deeply.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I kissed him back, and personally, I ws estatic. his current looks were like those i could only dream of, and even though I hadn't gotten to see much of his persona, his caring for me seemed genuine.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I kissed her back, feeling true joy in the first time I could remember. I had found someone who really seemed to care for me, and I most ertainly cared for her. I let my emotions take over as I kissed her deeply, letting them govern my actions...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I could hear footsteps, and even though I wasn't that skilled with detecting sounds, it sounded like the professer's footsteps. I hoped not, as this would be a bad moment..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 03:28 PM
I heard the sound too, And pulled away. I quickly seperated from the person, causing him to fall to the floor, unconscious. I made him appear invisible as Logan appeared. "I hate to interupt..." He said, and I realized he was joking. There was no way he could have seen us this time. "But the professor would like to see you back at the institute."

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 03:40 PM
"great. Why, again?" I asked tempermentally. I didn't want to go back. But it looked like I had no choice..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 03:44 PM
"He wants to make sure you're both okay." he said, looking at me in paticular. I turned to Eclipse and said "I think we should go, if nothing else, I need to make sure I can control my abilities..."

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"okay.." i said, though the fact that my entire body turned a slightly darker shade indicated my displeasure at this notion. My eyes were glowing again, but this time becuase of lack of usage.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 04:10 PM
They had left me, which made me mad. I eventually fell asleep again, and woke up much later pinned to a table of some sort, Rocket scientists all around me. I felt a needle jabbed abruptly into my skin, and I passed out again.

I then woke up again sometime later, lying in the middle of a road. I gave a cry for help, and I felt weird as well.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Later, when we arrived at the institution, the professor was waiting for us. "I think an explanation is in order," He began "But it would be much simpler if you would allow me to see it for myself." He finished. "I don't have a problem with it. what about you Eclipse?" I asked, turning to face her.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"I am not involved in any of this." I said harshly, my formerly red coloration nearing black. I was desperatly trying to keep a handle on my built-up psychic power, but it was hard..

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"Uh professor..." I began, seeing the change in her. "I think it might be a good idea if Eclipse and I were away. FAR away." I said, at which the professor nodded. There was no flash of light, no nothing. I just found myself, standing next to Eclipse in the middle of a road. I looked around, and couldn't place where I was, but i did see the citi skyline in the distance.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I immediatly turned invisable, levitating again, and i took off, not bothering with anybody else. Latias and Latios got to be world travelers, why couldn't I?

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I got up, holding my head, and wandered off to the side of the road. Something was strange, but I couldn't figure out what. I felt like I had been run over by a truck, or twenty of them.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"David?" I asked, not paying much attention to who it was. I recognized them by the ears. "Listen, there's no time to explain, use your agility to keep up, we've got to follow Eclipse!" I said, taking off in the direction she had gone, hoping David would follow me.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Right, easy for you to say." I muttered as I stood up, wobbling back and forth. "You dont feel like a bus hit you. But I'll try."
I began to run, trying to think of what was wrong.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 04:36 PM
It was then that I realized that it was still daylight, and that I had no clue where Eclipse had gone. Muttering curses, I slowly fell to the ground, until i stopped in the middle of a paticularly vile profanity. David must be wondering whathad changed, he left me a normal human, now I was covered in purple with glowing red eyes. I looked down, not wanting to meet him eye-to-eye until i could figure out just what to say...

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 04:39 PM
"What happened to you!?" I yelled as I got a good look at him. "I guess Rocket got to you huh? Well at least I'm still normal, but my insides feel like they keep turning."

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"Apparently, I'm... Dead, I guess. It has it's advantages." I said, dissapearing. I made David scratch his own nose, before using his voice to say "Posession is pretty neat too." Before seperating from him and fading into visibility.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"Watch it." I murmered as I looked at him. "I have the type advantage over you. And if you make me mad, I won't regret hurting you."
I fell over, in pain again. "What the heck did they inject into me!" I yelled as I began to sweat.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"Inject?" I said, worried, but then I calmed down. "They gave me some sort of poison. But if they did that to you, then you'd be dead by now. It killed me before I had a chance to blink." I said, before overhead a swellow must have overeaten, because it launched a projectile missle down, which managed to hit me, and go through without any resistance to the pavement below. "Another advantage of being dead." I muttered to myself..

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 04:49 PM
"You aren't helping!" I shouted in pain as I grabbed hold of my stomach. " It feels like my insides are moving around, but that's impossible. Isn't it?"

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"I died in less than a second, and wake up floating. don't get me started on what's possible and what's not." I said, and levitated David into a sitting position. "If you're in that much pain, you should rest." I said, worried. David was a friend of mine, and if he died, I didn't think he would be coming back like I did...

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"Maybe sleep is a good idea..." I muttered as I layed my head against the grass, and closed my eyes, coughing wildly.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I leaned back against a large rock. There was nothing really I could do until sundown anyway, so I managed to calm myself down sespite the racket David was making, and dosed off.

I woke up, and realised I had been out for only a few seconds. "Bah, a lot of good it'll do." I muttered to myself. I got up wand went over to david, and said "Here, think it would help if I took you back to the institute? they might be able to figure out what's wrong with you there."

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"I don't... know..." I mumbled, half asleep. I felt really warm now, like I had afever, and things didn't seem like they were going to calm down. Was my fate to die at such a young age?

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 05:07 PM
At his words, I didn't hesitate to levitate him and take off at top speed. We were at the institute in minutes, and I blazed through to find the professor waiting for me. "the medical room is this way, hurry." He said. i wondered if he had read my thoughts, but I decided that he didn't need to. You only had to look at davd to tell something was wrong.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"What the?" I muttered as the feeling went away. "I'm... better?"
It wasn't so however, as changes began to occur.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I stopped in mid flight, and lowered Dacid to the ground. We were passing through the hall, where a number of people were gathered. "You're okay? Just like that?" I asked, incredulous. The professor turned around to look, as did just about everyone else in the hall.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"I think... so..." I replied, but I then suddenly felt strange in some places over my body. "Okay, maybe not!" I said panicing as I saw my hair grow longer in the corner of my eye.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"What the?" I asked, as everyone began talking and pointing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. David's hair was growing longer at an extreme speed, right in front of our eyes!

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"What the heck?" I exclaimed. Oddly, my voice got higher as I spoke, amoung other things. "I think I need more sleep." I muttered, "I'm hallucinating myself turning into a girl!"

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I had dissapeared. "You're not hallucinating." I said. "I needed to see things from another to perspective to make sure i wasn't.What you're seeing is the truth." I said, so startled that I had gone into shock, and my tone was expressionless.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"This is bad enough without you in my head!" I yelled as my eyes began to glow red. I was using my powers to force him out. "Get out now! So I can figure out what the heck is happening!"

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I separated from David and said "I thought it was obvious, look at yourself now." I dusted myself off, though out of habit, and turned around to look at everyone who had gathered. Most of them were pointing at david, but a few directed their fingers at me. "Huh, must not have seen a ghost pokemorph before." I muttered to David under my breath.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"I don't think it's that, Roberta!" I giggled as pulled my hair back without thinking. "AW man, this is bad, real bad..."
Then I noticed something else. The colour of my fur began to change, from black to a silvery white!
"Oh no..."

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"What do you mean? Don't call me that." I added, and wondered why people were pointing at me. I just didn't get it...

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"Look down..." I muttered as I peeked down my shirt, and almost fainted. "Why me!? Why me!?" I yelled. Man, I stink I thought out of nowhere.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"Who knows." I asked, hovering above David so that i could see myself. "Why did i have to die? "I asked retorically. "Life is unfair, so is death." I said, chuckling.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 05:57 PM
"What's going on now!" I screamed as all of my fur shot back into my skin. The first thing I noticed was my hair turning pink, then pink scales began to coat over my skin. A pink tail shot out from behind me, with a purple thingy on the end, and two purple shells covered my chest.

Dragon Paw
December 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I wandered about the city looking for what had happened to the others. I remembered once tracking someone with my psycic sight. But I didn't know any of the three well enough to perform it...

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"Eh?" I said, completely taken off guard by this latest change. "Ok, after I find Exlipse again, I'm going to thank team rocket." I said, chuckling.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"So, you're gonna thank them for turning you into a girl, and me into a female fish?" I muttered as I spat water at hi- her. "Good luck with that, I'm sure they'd love to test on you some more."

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"What do you mean, turn ME?" I asked, fading out of sight, and then again only an inch or two in front of david. "Explain. Now."

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Would you listen to me for one minute, and look at yourself!?" I yelled at him. I smelled like a fish, and looked like a fish. That was just great. It just topped off the fact that I was now a girl. At least Robert went down with me.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 06:08 PM
By now, I had found at least Latios. He was letting me ride on his back, both of us invisable. It was the most fun I ever had in a long time, and i wrapped my arms around Latios as he finally stopped, high in the air, way above the forest.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 06:13 PM
I didn't bother speaking, but hovered to the nearest mirror instead. What I saw caused me to scream out in a tone that broke not only the mirror, but any nearby glass. I wasn't sure whether i was more furious than i was embarrased. I immidiately went invisible...

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"Hehe..." I laughed as I got up. I felt dry, and this form didn't like dry. "I'm going to find somewhere wet..." I muttered as I began to walk away, trying to balance out my steps, as I didn't know what I was doing. "And Roberta, try not to get into any trouble."

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"LAT!" I heard Latios say as a screesh hit obth of us, turning off our invisiblity. I fell from Latios, as he dove down quickly to help me.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Suddenly, Eclipse stopped falling, like she had been picked up. "I couldn't let you get into any trouble now, could I?" I asked, deepening my voice as much as possible, and staying invisible.

Dragon Paw
December 11th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I gave up and walked back to the institute. No point in looking for what can't seem to be found. i walked back onto the familiar lawn of the institute and sighed. I'd liked David....

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I had made my way to a bathtub in my quarters, and has filled it all the way, undressed, and gotten in. The shell's on my chest were irremovable however. I felt right at home in the water, so relaxing, and cool. When I was out of water for a long time however, I cooked like a trout on a BBQ.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 06:31 PM
<Latios! help!> I yelled, as Latios came down next to my and used his psy powers to levitate me onto his back, and move away, without even making a sound other than his movement.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"Wait! I- I just want to talk." I said, trying my best to keep up with Eclipse, and almost forgetting to keep my voice low. "Please..."

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"lat!" Latios said in a dissaproving tone. Both of us turned invisable, but we did not leave. Yet. Possibly becuase we could sence Latias closing in.

Dragon Paw
December 11th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I returned into the institute. I could sense someone in there. My heart jumped. It was David I thought. I could tell i shouldn't disturb him so I walked down to his quarters and waited outside the door.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"Yipes!" I yelled as I slipped on the floor, landing on my tails. I quickly got changed into a grey sweater and blue jeans. My hair was a mess, but so what? I walked out of the room, making sure to close the door tightly. I then saw Kristen in the corner of my eye. "What's up Kristen?"

Dragon Paw
December 11th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"nothing- oh....." I said as I studied David. I was at a loss for words... He was totally different. He wasn't the Umbreon morph as I remembered him. In fact, was this even him? Had to be... I was positive of it.

parallelzero
December 11th, 2004, 06:59 PM
"It's me..." I muttered as I saw the expression on her face. "I guess it wouldn't matter if I said I liked you now would it?"
"I need to find a way to get myself furry instead of scaly again! An being a guy again wouldn't hurt!"

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"Eclipse?" I asked, something close to fear in my voice. "Are you still there?" I asked nervously, forgetting to deepen my voice.

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 07:24 PM
"why wouldn't I be?" I asked coldly. I could hear Latios's agreement, and a note what we should leave. summon Latias elsewhere.

Shiney
December 11th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"I can't see you when you're invisible." I said, not realising that I was still talking in my normal voice. "Uhhh, I have a reason for being invisible." i said, when I realised that I was hiding as well...

Flygon trainer
December 11th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"you're point would be?" I said, startign to move away. Latios gave a loud cry to signal to Latias that he was leaving.